Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Moorhead, MN
There are 11 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Moorhead
- Wade's Electrical Service IncWe are very happy with the job Wade did. The price was right and the quality of work good. But just as important is that Wade showed when he said he was going to and finished when he said he would. This was important to us because my wife works from home. So our power needed to be back on asap. Wade also either answered his phone when I called or returned my call the same day
- Wade's Electrical Service IncIt was like a one man operation. He had to have something done really quickly to sell the house between inspection and closing. He really did a great job. He was real reasonable for what he had done. He did more than what we needed him to do. It was all excellent. The timing was good because we needed somebody fast. Though he was busy he came and helped us out. He did a great job. I felt he was very trustworthy and he knew his work
- Wade's Electrical Service IncWade's Electrical Service was great and did a really good job. They did a whole bunch of rewiring and kind of did it as we went along. He was excellent and the only company I would use.
- Wade's Electrical Service IncEstimate was prompt. Communication was easy. Work was neat and well done. Very satisfied.
- Grace ElectricJumped in and helped us out after another, larger firm left us in the lurch. Responsive, fast, professional, excellent work. Can't recommend more highly!
- Grace ElectricGrace and Devlin are very personable, very professional and very knowledgeable. At no time did I get the "What you should do" line that I have gotten from so many contractors. After getting several estimates I can honestly say Grace Electric is more than fair with their prices. They were here everytime on time except once when I got a text saying when they would be late. They kept things clean and very pleasant. Will I hire them again, YES
- Grace ElectricFast, friendly, and reliable; would highly recommend to anyone in need of local electrical work in the FM area.
- Grace ElectricExcellent. Nothing else to say, really. They (Grace and Dev) explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. Most contractors do NOT do this. They went above and beyond. Worth every....single....penny. Price: VERY reasonable. I won't go with anyone else from this point forward. Period. Sher
- Grace ElectricGrace is absolutely wonderful to work with. We have a 100+year old home and were concerned about working around the existing plaster walls and oddities of an old home. The estimate took about 5 business days to receive. Once we decided to get the work done, Grace happened to have an opening and came just 2 days later after I called to schedule an appointment for the work. Everything was completed in about 1 1/2 days. There was no damage whatsoever to the walls- I never would have known they had been there if I didn't know what work had needed to be done. I would highly recommend her and her team, and will be using them again if any more needs arise
- Grace ElectricThis seemed like a simple procedure since the severed line from the house was exposed above the soil. This proved misleading once Jeremy started digging it out, however. The exposed cord was not actually attached to anything. Finding the real ends of the severed cord proved more difficult, but he found it, somewhat miraculously, and never became visibly frustrated. I then dug the trench myself (to save 1-2 billable hours) and Jeremy efficiently took care of the electrical work (running the new cord from the house, attaching conduit outside, electrical box inside, etc.). This took the better part of an afternoon on account of my lack of understanding how much work was required. Grace Electric fulfilled their obligations beautifully. I will absolutely call them for future electrical work
Electricians in Moorhead
- Business Description:$0 Down Financing Available! iSolar is a Design and Installer for Residential Homes and Commercial Businesses. Ask us about the benefits of solar through local and federal tax credits. iSolar handles all the design, install, utility approval, and permitting needs for your new Solar System. We are a local MN company who is in the business of saving people money and saving the environment for future generations. If you are interested in seeing if a Solar Energy System is right for your home or..Recent Review:Very well- highly recommend Ryan, John and Shawn and his team.Sven M.
- Business Description:When you call us, our goal is a friendly voice on the phone, a fast response, up-front pricing, and quality work performed by a professional technician. Because we know our customers are the reason we are in business, we will call you to make sure you are satisfied with our service. Our uniformed technicians are dispatched in lettered trucks as local as possible to keep our prices reasonable. Call us today to set up an appointment and ask about our competitive flat rates. Let us show you the ..Recent Review:The install went well. I plan on using them again.Derik A.
- Business Description:Licensed Commercial Electrical Contractor + LED Lighting + Solar PV + New Construction + Repair ServicesRecent Review:They did a great job and they were about half the cost of another quote of that size from another company. They saved me a lot of money and the panel is generating a lot of electricity. I would definitely hire them againpatrick G.
- Business Description:At Yzermans Handyman Service , my company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. I have been in the construction business for over 36 years. I can do almost anything in your home from decks, windows, doors, light electrical and plumbing, ceiling fans, and bathroom remodels. Call today for a quotRecent Review:It was a very nice job quality work, there were very professional very detailed oriented and good communication.James K.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:All Energy Solar provides turnkey solutions for the design, engineering, installation, maintenance, monitoring, and financing of solar electric systems. With hundreds of high-quality residential, commercial, agricultural, and government projects completed, you can be assured that All Energy Solar has the ability to meet all of your solar energy needs and a vested interest in making your experience as easy and affordable as possible. Contact us today for a free assessmentRecent Review:Responsiveness I have wanted to have solar energy for my home since 1980. This year All Energy Solar made it happen and I am very happy with their work. I got quotes from three companies. After weighing multiple factors: cost, location, depth of experience, etc., I picked All Energy I had heard their promotions on MPR and that was also a plus for me. My installation was more complicated than some as I have battery storage in addition to solar panels. If you are getting batteries installed, expect a few more bumps in the road than for a straight panel installation. Not as many homes get batteries, so the process is not a familiar to All Energy and to Xcel. That being said, I am thrilled that I got the batteries. It will enable me to have power during a power outage. Current regulation requires solar panels to shut down during a grid failure for safety reasons. With batteries you can keep receiving power! I signed the contract in June and went live in mid October. It is a complicated process due to the involvement of Xcel. All Energy did a great job of communicating and setting expectations all along the way. There is a single point of contact in your project manager and that is helpful. My project manager changed mid project due to maternity leave, and that might have contributed to the complication of the process. My panels look great and the whole installation is working as promised. I love the app that lets me monitor my energy production and consumption in real time. All Energy also has a referral program which is very generous. So far two of my referrals got proposals, and one bought a system. I got a $500 check for the system that was purchased.They also have a program called instant solar rebate. It calculates how much money you will save from the date that you sign until your system goes live. I just got a check for $477 for my June-October savings. All Energy is a great company and I heartily recommend their work. GO SOLARLOU A.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Wade’s Electrical Service, Inc. is a electrical contractor that specializes in both residential and commercial electrical work.Recent Review:He did a fine job. Came and did what he said he was going to do. He was reasonably priced.Laurine R.
- Business Description:Northern Valley Construction Inc has been proudly serving the greater Renovations community for many years. We Specialize in Kitchens & Bathrooms Our first priority has always been the satisfaction of our customers, and we take great pride in both the quality of our work and the quality of the customer service we extend to each and every one of our clients, regardless of the size of their project. When trusting Northern Valley Construction Inc with your home remodeling project, you are trus..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They knew what their doing. We were really happy with the service. They were very pleasant to work with and we trust them. They were very honest and hardworking.Deborah R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing225 County Road 81 2nd floor
- Accent Contracting3151 Main Ave
Fargo, North Dakota
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Energy Solar1264 Energy Ln
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- ALL SEASONS MECHANICAL INC5402 53RD AVE S STE B
Fargo, North Dakota
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing
- Encore Home Improvements405 Main Ave W 4J
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Encore Home Improvements
- FM Electric LLC110 36th ave PL E
West Fargo, North Dakota
- FM Electric LLC
- HANDY GUY SERVICES810 5TH AVE S
- HANDY GUY SERVICES
- iSolar455 Broadway Ave
Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
- Laney's Inc.55 27th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Laney's Inc.
- Precision Plumbing Electric Heating & Cooling Inc1935 4th Ave NW
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Precision Plumbing Electric Heating & Cooling Inc
- Voxland Electric2600 12th Ave S
- Voxland Electric
- Yzermans Handyman Service838 49th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Yzermans Handyman Service