Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Wyoming, MI
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Wyoming
- Plummer's Waste GroupThe drains in the house were not working. Brandon came out, opened and pumped the septic. He also vacuumed out the plugged line from the house to the tank which took care of the problem. All of this was completed within 24 hours of calling. The price was better than the competition as well. Very pleased with this company and will use their services again in the future read less
- Advantage Plumbing & DrainUncovered and redesigned access to d-box in addition to blowing lines. Excellent job done with all questions and concerns addressed.
- Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, IncIt was a difficult job and they had to dig up the openings. The service was very professional and he installed receivers at a very good price so digging would not be an issue in the future. Their front office staff is very responsive, the service was excellent. I would give them my highest recommendation read less
- Plummer's Waste GroupTexted us to notify us they were on there way. Took about an hour overall to complete.. which included cleaning up his area where his equipment was. Price was inexpensive. Gentleman answered our questions to the best of his ability and directed us to who to talk to on things he wasnt sure. Overall, it was a very good experience on our first time emptying the tank read less
- Plummer's Waste GroupWe were provided detailed description of work to be performed - arrived in the morning, excavated and caved collapsed tank, dug and installed replacement tank, after health department approval, returned same day, and backfilled everything. Cleaned up after themselves. Very satisfied.
- Plummer's Waste GroupWhen I called they were very pleasant. They looked up the address and found that they had the exact location recorded from the previous homeowners, so finding the tank was simple and only left a minimal mark in the yard.
- FULLER SEPTIC SVC COThe service went great. I called and they were able to come out in less than a week. As it was our 1st time having a tank emptied, the service provider was very helpful in answering questions and giving advice for maintenance. Thankfully they kept records of the exact location from previous owners, that kept the affect on the lawn pretty minimal read less
- Plummer's Waste GroupThe process went very smoothly, the appropriate permits were obtained and inspections performed in a timely manner The new septic tanks function just fine and I had risers installed as well. The only problem I ran into is that I received very short notice when they were coming to install the new tanks (received a phone call very early in the morning that they would be there bright and early that same day). Luckily I was already planning on being at home that day. Otherwise, no complaints read less
- Dial Septic Tanks Svc IncThank you for doing a good job conscientiously, on time and at a reasonable price. Also, thanks for informing me of the option to reuse some of the dirt rather than simply hauling all of it away and charging me for an entire new load. Best Regards, Vladimir.
- Advantage Plumbing & DrainThe service professional was punctual and courteous.I was pleased with the job overall. I thought the price charged by the company to be on the high side for the few hours worked (I had already removed most of the soil to expose the tank opening myself), but I only had one other estimate and that didn't include locating the sewer line read less
Septic Tank Companies in Wyoming
- Business Description:We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, fencing, patios, grading, etc. *We do not snowplow*Recent Review:It was perfect. They provide good service, quality of work was there, the response time was good, and they used quality product.Mike M.
- Business Description:Advantage Plumbing & Drain is your first call for plumbing needs – residential or commercial. Whether you have a leaky pipe, clogged drain, or find yourself needing an expert to install a new septic system, Advantage Plumbing & Drain can help! Each of our highly skilled technicians are certified, insured, and trained to tackle any plumbing, sewer or drainage problem read lessRecent Review:The tech was able to clear the line out and remove the unnecessary second trap. He snaked the drain and since then everything is running well. The only thing that I didn't like was that the tech forgot to put the washer discharge hose back into the utility tub, so had I not checked that, I would have had water all over my basement. Simple oversite, but could have been costly read lessCorey V.
- Business Description:Sister company: Plummer Disposal Service. We offer waste services in West Michigan and it's surrounding areas. We specialize in Septic and Sewer and also offer waste removal services for Restaurants and food plants read lessRecent Review:The drains in the house were not working. Brandon came out, opened and pumped the septic. He also vacuumed out the plugged line from the house to the tank which took care of the problem. All of this was completed within 24 hours of calling. The price was better than the competition as well. Very pleased with this company and will use their services again in the future read lessRoy W.
- Business Description:Owner operated with over 16 years in the Home Inspection Business. Please review http://www.hjhomeinspections.com for more details, completed courses and certificationsRecent Review:I met Harold at the home we had under contract. We initially focused our attention to the foundations of the additions the existing owner added onto the home several years ago. Harold discovered that the foundations were constructed from treated lumber and not concrete. Since this was a non-starter for us in terms of purchasing the home, we concluded what would have been a 4+ hour inspection in less than an hour. Harold discounted his fee accordingly. Harold was extremely knowledgeable, and we will certainly hire him again read lessTim K.
- Business Description:We are west michigan's leading septic tank and excavating provider!Recent Review:It was a difficult job and they had to dig up the openings. The service was very professional and he installed receivers at a very good price so digging would not be an issue in the future. Their front office staff is very responsive, the service was excellent. I would give them my highest recommendation read lessRegan L.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:Prompt service same day. Tech Justin was professional and educated me on the pipes in my house and main line. Couldn't have been more pleased with the work.Marianne B.
- Business Description:Michigan Plumbing has been delivering superior service to greater Lansing area homes since 1992. When your plumbing breaks it can be unsanitary, uncomfortable and make daily routines difficult. When you call us you get quality work, attention to detail and prompt, on-time service. We fix all plumbing problems – fixtures, faucets, pipes, drains, water heaters and more. If it's about water in your home, WE DO IT! We promise to provide professional, courteous service and quality workmanship. We'.. read lessRecent Review:Went well but pricey...but I guess all plumbers are!Don F.
- Business Description:All-Flo Plumbing is a locally owned West Michigan full service plumbing company. With a strong emphasis on fast customer service, problem solving, and cleanliness, All-Flo can handle your problem, question, or concern. Trained, licensed and insured plumbers are available to perform your plumbing repairs, plumbing installations, or drain cleaning. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS (616) 538-6300 (616) 656-0705 (800) 711-401 read lessRecent Review:I had a clogged bathroom sink. I have always cleaned it out myself in the past. All I had to do was remove the pivot rod from the pop-up and remove the clog of hair that it just below the surface in the tailpiece. It is not difficult, but messy and I didn't feel like doing it myself this time, so I called Godwin Plumbing who told me they do not do such things anymore and referred me to All-Flo. All-Flo told me it would be $195 for first half hour and extra if longer. I was too trusting when they arrived. I should have started timing him, but I thought there is no way it will take him more than a half hour as it never took me that long. I let him go about his business while I was in the basement. He came down not long after he arrived 5-10 minutes and said he'd found hair, and roots and offered to clean out the main line for more money. I declined as I have a service that I trust and use regularly for this, plus I thought it sounded fishy as I'd had the mainline cleaned out in the past year. Again I was too trusting and I just let him finish which since he'd already taken out the clog I thought would be shortly. Even so it didn't seem that he was there longer than 30 minutes, but when he gave me the bill it was for $225 rather than $195 . I paid it. Later I talked with a friend of mine who works for the city's water and sewerage dept. He said that there was no way All-Flo could have run into roots in my line with a 50 ft cable from bathroom sink which is what they used. I called my service that cleans my mainline and had them come out too, and they found nothing. I conclude that All-Flo was trying to upsell me, and since I didn't go for the "recommended extra service" he got what he could by drawing out packing up his tools and charging me an extra $30. I would not recommend them to anyone read lessHelen D.
- Business Description:All things Septic is a family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves in customer service and quality. We realize that without the customer we would not be in business, so we ensure to take extra care to explain and to help everybody with their septic needs read less
- Business Description:We also work as a subcontractor, we do group rates the snowplowing and salting and the sealcoating and crack repair we do payment plans.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Grand Rapids
- East Grand Rapids
- Comstock Park
septic tank services in Wyoming
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Plumbing & Drain1690 E State St
- Affordable Plumbing and Property Maintenance Inc.2215 Bristol NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- All Things Septic13945 Mcclelland ave
- All-Flo Plumbing2130 Three Mile Rd. NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Apex Excavating & Underground4891 Fell Dr
- Advantage Plumbing & Drain
- FULLER SEPTIC SVC CO2051 Bowes Rd
- FULLER SEPTIC SVC CO
- Michigan Plumbing Inc6204 Lansing Rd
- Michigan Plumbing Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO