Advantage Plumbing & Drain

With Angi since October 2013

4.4

Advantage Plumbing & Drain is your first call for plumbing needs – residential or commercial. Whether you have a leaky pipe, clogged drain, or find yourself needing an expert to install a new septic system, Advantage Plumbing & Drain can help! Each of our highly skilled technicians are certified, insured, and trained to tackle any plumbing, sewer or drainage problem....

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi
Matrix Home Solutions

Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing both Southeast Michigan (Detroit/Ann Arbor) and the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our FREE design service provides potential customers with a collaborative consultation geared towards budget, wants, needs and lifestyle. Aside from providing great ideas, Matrix will furnish at NO COST a 3D rendering and detailed line-by-line proposal that is guaranteed for 1 year. Matrix Basement Systems is a "ONE STOP SHOP" for basement finishing and by virtue of our unique, customer-focused process, we have became one of the Nation's largest home remodeling companies. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction and providing a great working experience throughout the construction process. Finishing your basement has never been easier! Call today for a free, no obligation design consultation!

Offers by Matrix Home Solutions on Angi

11/11/2020

Corey V.

The tech was able to clear the line out and remove the unnecessary second trap. He snaked the drain and since then everything is running well. The only thing that I didn't like was that the tech forgot to put the washer discharge hose back into the utility tub, so had I not checked that, I would have had water all over my basement. Simple oversite, but could have been costly.

Description of Work
I needed a line cleaned from a utility tub that seemed to be backing up and generally running slowly. The tech found that the tub had 2 traps that were on the line, which could have been attributing to this slow drain.

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

01/07/2019

Diane D.

Uncovered and redesigned access to d-box in addition to blowing lines. Excellent job done with all questions and concerns addressed.

Description of Work
Septic d-box cleaned and drain field lines blow out due to root growth.

Category septic tank

11/13/2017

John B.

Work was quick, and complete. All repairs worked wonderfully.

Description of Work
Repair of former owner's do-it-yourself work.

08/23/2017

James S.

Very good. They were out two days after I called. They sent two guys (Joe and Joel?). They phoned to confirm the service call about an hour before showing up, on time. They pulled their pressure hose out, carefully, so it did not crush any of the adjacent garden plants. They cleaned the drain lines out, dug up one spot to do a better job, and seemed very focused on a good result. As a person with some knowledge of what was needed, I would give them high marks and have no qualms about hiring this firm, again.

Description of Work
Advantage Plumbing water-jetted out an underground corrugated drain in our back and side yard -- approximately 120' long. I originally contacted Budget Plumbing to do the work. They said that they don't water-jet, and recommended Advantage.

07/26/2017

Jim D.

The service professional was punctual and courteous.I was pleased with the job overall. I thought the price charged by the company to be on the high side for the few hours worked (I had already removed most of the soil to expose the tank opening myself), but I only had one other estimate and that didn't include locating the sewer line.

Description of Work
Locate the sewer line from the basement to the septic tank. Inspect the septic tank and install a riser.

Category septic tank

03/27/2017

Patrick B.

Great job. Priced much lower than neighbors jobs that were done.

Description of Work
Repaired broken sewer lateral. Sleeved.

06/11/2014

Laura D.

They saved me a lot of money by finding out a problem that another company could not figure out. They found that I had a frozen pipe in the yard, while another company said I had to have the pipes redone all the way to the middle of the highway. They were very nice. They were very efficient, worked quickly and did the job well. They knew what they were doing and I would definately use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I called them because I was having a plumbing problem.

10/21/2013

Joan C.

I had this plumber before. they drained my septic tank about two years ago. I've had nothing but problems since. A large water filled hole formed above the septic tank in the yard. at first we didn't know it was the septic so we kept filling the hole. finally we dug up and discovered the septic lid had not been placed properly. they refused to discuss the problem and evenutally stopped answering out calls. In March I decided to call them for the upstairs toilet flushing problems. they fixed the toilet but not only charged $65 labor they charged an addition $69.00 for a service call plus $16.00 for the part. they didn't warn me that they began charging for service calls. a repair that should have cost under $50 cost me $150.

Description of Work
replaced upstairs toilet flushing mechanism

Advantage Plumbing & Drain

With Angi since October 2013

4.4

1690 E State St

Hastings, MI 49058

Plumbing Installation & Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Camera Inspections, High Pressure Water Jetting, Water Heater Repair & Installation, Hydro-Excavation, Excavation, Certified Backflow Prevention Testing. Septic Tank Services: - Pumping - Riser Installation - Septic System Repair & Installation

HVAC, Heating & Cooling