Bayes Water Treatment

Founded 1965 • With Angi since June 2006

805 S State St

Sparta, MI 49345

Bayes Water Treatment, established in 1965, is a family owned independent water treatment company.

12/02/2016

Terrence T.

Great, Installed quickly and correctly. They did what they promised to do.

Description of Work
Installation of Water Softener and R.O. system for the Kitchen Water.

03/30/2016

Michael W.

Description of Work
Replaced entire water softening system. Very pleased with their prompt service. Would definitely recommend this company.

11/07/2015

Daryl G.

They arrived on time, were very polite, and installed the water softener exactly as I expected.

Description of Work
Installed water softener.

05/21/2015

Douglas S.

Description of Work
Water system

08/23/2014

Frank C.

We've had a water softener from them for 20 years. It finally needed repair. The person came out. Very professional. Only repaired what was needed.

Description of Work
Repaired water softener

04/28/2014

Michael B.

Description of Work
Called in for water softener inspection etc. Testing the unit and explained the finer details of this machine.

03/25/2014

Brett K.

They came and tested my water to confirm my old softener was getting old (26 years) and a bit tired. I appreciated they didn't say anything negative out the previous water softener company, and he spent as much time as I needed to understand exactly what I was getting. There wasn't any high pressure sales, and he talked me through each available option. The installer was very nice and professional. We have noticed a solid improvement in our water quality.

Description of Work
They installed a new water softener and removed my old one. They also re-routed plumbing to move the new one into a different part of the basement.

01/14/2014

Sharon M.

The weather caused a delay, but the company was good about following up to reschedule and give pre-arrival information. The work was done neatly and efficiently. I received the necessary explanations for the operation of the unit.

Description of Work
Modified existing plumbing, installed new water softener, and removed the old one..

01/09/2014

Aaron C.

Installed single tank water softener and reverse osmosis system.

Description of Work
I used Bayes Water Treatment.

12/09/2013

Nancy V.

Very nice, informative person.Answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Took out old water softener & drain line. Replaced with new water softener & drain line.

06/27/2013

Joseph S.

Terry showed up for the quote himself. He was friendly and informative. We were scheduled for the installation a few days later. The installation went smoothly. The technician was courteous, and gave many helpful suggestions. He had us up and running in about an hour. After installation, he remeasured the water hardness and iron content which were satisfactory. He even cleaned up calcium deposits on the nozzle at the sink left by the previous homeowners who did not use a water softener. We thought the price was fair. We paid in cash. He also checked our reverse osmosis system and determined what was needed to get it up and running. We elected not to repair it at this time, but were told we could stop by the store for a new tank and filters if we change our minds. Overall, we are very satisfied with the caliber of service provided by Bayes.

Description of Work
Installed new water softener, examined reverse osmosis system already in place.

02/21/2013

robert A.

very well

Description of Work
Bayes is not on Angie's List and wonder how you got their name. Is spite of that, we were glad you did because they saved us thousands of dollars we would have spent on a new water softener system. They replaced the pistons inside the power head that had burned out.

01/10/2013

Nicole M.

I was having problems with a new water softener that another company installed a few months ago. I called and talked to Jan. She was extremely friendly and she spent at least 15 minutes on the phone with me answering my questions knowing I was not going to be spending money with their company at this time. She was very informative and gave me alot of new information to work with so I would be more knowledgeable when I called the company that installed my softener. If they treat people that good who wont be spending money with their company, I can imagine they treat the ones who are just wonderfully. I wont be needing a new water softener for quite awhile since I just purchased one but if I did I would definitelyhave Bayes Water Treatment do it next time.

Description of Work
I was having problems with a new water softener that another company installed a few months ago. I called and talked to Jan. She was extremely friendly and she spent at least 15 minutes on the phone with me answering my questions knowing I was not going to be spending money with their company at this time. She was very informative and gave me alot of new information to work with so I would be more knowledgeable when I called the company that installed my softener. If they treat people that good who wont be spending money with their company, I can imagine they treat the ones who are just wonderfully. I wont be needing a new water softener for quite awhile since I just purchased one but if I did I would definitely have Bayes Water Treatment do it next time.

11/12/2012

James H.

They were prompt, professional and did the installation as quoted. We are well satisfied.

Description of Work
Bayes quoted and installed a water softener and whole house filter for us.

07/22/2012

Jim S.

very thorough, knowledgeable, prompt, -- excellent service

Description of Work
replaced defective water softener

02/24/2012

Nancy D.

They were very prompt, efficient, and I received good service.

Description of Work
.I had a water softener installed.

11/09/2011

kirsten F.

They are wonderful. They have been very helpful and they really just fulfilled our expectations well. They gave us enough time to think it through but they also called to see how we were coming on our decision making.

Description of Work
Bayes Water Treatment just put in a new water softener system for us.

07/25/2011

Gail S.

We moved into a home in 1999 that had an iron filtration system along with a water softener. Bayes Water has serviced this system for us since we moved in. The system failed in fall 2010 (it was by then, 18 years old, 8 years older than typical failure age) We got quotes from 3 different companies and Bayes came in in the middle, price-wise but we felt experience and locality trumped price, so we gave the job to them. It was installed quickly ( a plus since our water is undrinkable without a filter) and correctly and all mess was cleaned up and removed along with the old equipment. The new system had to be tweaked a couple of times to get things just right which was done at no charge and usually the same day I called. I recommend them wholeheartedly.We

Description of Work
We had an entirely new water filtration and softening system installed by Bayes in October 2010. They installed a new system and removed the old from the premises.

06/23/2006

THEY STAYED AT OUR HOUSE ONLY A HOUR FIXING THE WATER SOFTENER. NOW IT WORKS JUST FINE. THE REPAIRS THEY DID MADE IT WORK. I ALSO LIKE THE PRICE AS WELL.

Description of Work
THEY REPAIRED OUR WATER SOFTENER.

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Iron Removal - Irrigation and in home, Odor Removal, Hydrogen Sulfide Removal, Tannin Filters, Salt Delivery, Bottleless Water Coolers

NA