Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2006

We are west michigan's leading septic tank and excavating provider!...

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Systems of Michigan on Angi
Pride Property Services LLC

We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, fencing, patios, grading, etc. *We do not snowplow*

Bluebird CFW

We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimate!

01/01/2019

It was a difficult job and they had to dig up the openings. The service was very professional and he installed receivers at a very good price so digging would not be an issue in the future. Their front office staff is very responsive, the service was excellent. I would give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Septic tanks pumped

07/03/2017

It was delayed for a short time, but everything went better than expected. They completed everything in one day. They replaced the dirt that was moved and leveled it. The price was less than I thought it would be. I don't have a small yard.

Description of Work
Needed new septic tank and drain field.

02/23/2015

It went great. The worker came assessed the problem and solved it quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced a Sump Pump

Category plumbing,septic tank

10/13/2014

They did a very high quality job, with minimal collateral damage to landscaping. They were great to work with, though we had some misfires on when the job could get done. But I believe that was due more to the fact that excavation companies have been super busy in our area. These folks couldn't be nicer. And really exceeded my expectations in the final execution. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Built new receiver tank for septic system.

Category excavators,septic tank

08/11/2014

I had an appointment scheduled with Plummer's to clean out my septic tanks, but they did not show up or call. After Plummer's left me without service, I called Busscher's and explained my need. They had a serviceman out the next morning for me. The serviceman, Andy, was polite, professional, and answered a few questions I had about septic systems. Busscher's couldn't have done any better. I'll nev...

Description of Work
Cleaned out two septic tanks

Category septic tank

Septic Tank Pumping, Septic System Installation, Custom Digging, Demolition, Excavating, Driveway Install, Foundation Drainage, Water/Sewer Hookup

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available