Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2006

11305 E Lakewood Blvd

Holland, MI 49424

We are west michigan's leading septic tank and excavating provider!

01/01/2019

Regan L.

It was a difficult job and they had to dig up the openings. The service was very professional and he installed receivers at a very good price so digging would not be an issue in the future. Their front office staff is very responsive, the service was excellent. I would give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Septic tanks pumped

06/11/2018

KEN L.

Excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
New Septic Field plus basement washing discharge update.

07/03/2017

Etta H.

It was delayed for a short time, but everything went better than expected. They completed everything in one day. They replaced the dirt that was moved and leveled it. The price was less than I thought it would be. I don't have a small yard.

Description of Work
Needed new septic tank and drain field.

04/22/2016

Rich and Pat J.

Description of Work
Pumped single septic tank. They were very professional and very careful not to leave marks in the yard. | |Cost this year $305.00, cost in 2013 $230.00. I guess I was a little surprised at the cost, but have not compared prices.

05/07/2015

Monica K.

Description of Work
Pump my septic tank and found out that I need a new drain field. Drain field will be put in within the next 3 weeks

Category plumbing, septic tank, drain pipe

02/23/2015

Dana F.

It went great. The worker came assessed the problem and solved it quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced a Sump Pump

Category plumbing, septic tank

02/19/2015

Cecilia S.

Description of Work
Busscher's quickly pumped out our two septic tanks. Service person collected the check at the finish of service. He was very polite. My only surprise was that he did not call when he was on the way, but I knew the approximate time he would show up, so there was no inconvenience..I will use them again.

Category plumbing, septic tank

10/13/2014

Regan L.

They did a very high quality job, with minimal collateral damage to landscaping. They were great to work with, though we had some misfires on when the job could get done. But I believe that was due more to the fact that excavation companies have been super busy in our area. These folks couldn't be nicer. And really exceeded my expectations in the final execution. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Built new receiver tank for septic system.

08/11/2014

Roger R.

I had an appointment scheduled with Plummer's to clean out my septic tanks, but they did not show up or call. After Plummer's left me without service, I called Busscher's and explained my need. They had a serviceman out the next morning for me. The serviceman, Andy, was polite, professional, and answered a few questions I had about septic systems. Busscher's couldn't have done any better. I'll never use Plummer's again. I will use Busscher's from now on. They will have my business from now on.

Description of Work
Cleaned out two septic tanks

07/06/2014

Rebecca M.

All went very well. They arrived on time, educated us about our septic system and cleaned the system for the price quoted. All is working beautifully. Thanks so much.

Description of Work
Cleaned septic tank

06/15/2014

Carol M.

Scheduling with this go pant was very smooth and professional. On the date of service, the technician showed up on time, went right to work. Once completed he went over what he had done and gave us advice as to when we need to have this service performed again.

Description of Work
Drained our septic tank.

06/09/2014

Elizabeth A C.

They did the work while we were away, so we never actually saw anything except the bill. I had requested that they let me know where we were in the pumping cycle (we purchased the home three years ago). I asked if they knew if our house had been serviced by them before and I was told they couldn't check. I was told they would get back to me to let me know how the tank had looked, but we never heard anything. I even called to follow up about a month after the work was done. Then, about a month ago, I received a card addressed to the previous owner saying it was time.

Description of Work
Pumped our septic system

04/26/2014

Paul .

They were very nice and professional on the phone, but I didn't use them because I got a lower price elsewhere.

Description of Work
gave me an estimate on emptying my septic tanks.

04/18/2014

KAREN T.

Very professional job. Their representative was very informative when he came out for the estimate. When doing jog they came when scheduled, completed work on time, and did a great job on the grading when they were finished. Very professional, hard-working, and friendly employees. They coordinated the work very well with the county inspector.

Description of Work
Removed existing septic tank, installed two new tanks and new drainfield, filled and graded area.

04/05/2014

Bob E.

on time, as scheduled. Had to dig thru18 inches of snow to perform work.

Description of Work
emptied septic tank

02/20/2014

Carol M.

We had scheduled an appointment to have our septic tank drained. The technician came to our house, he had to walk up our driveway. He was not able to get his truck up our ice covered driveway. We had uncovered the tank and the tech did open the tank and determined we could wait until Spring to gave our rank drained. We will call them to come after this crazy winter is done!

Description of Work
Opened the septic tank and determined we would be ok until Spring.

07/02/2013

Jeffrey F.

My whole overall experience with Busscher's was great. Called them on the 1st asked about what services they provide and informed them that as I had recently moved into the house but never had the septic tanks emptied that I had no idea over where they were. The informed me that that wouldn't be a problem. Asked to book a service, and was offered the 2nd or 3rd. I took the 2nd and he said that the technician would call before he head to my house. The tech called around 8:30 and said he would be there in about 30 minutes. He showed just after 9 and proceeded to find the septic tanks dig out the lids and the cleaned them out. Took about 40 minutes and he was done. Definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Located septic tanks. Dug out soil to reach the septic tank, then cleaned out the septic tank and replaced the soil.

03/25/2013

Thomas W.

all straight forward work, no issues

Description of Work
excavation for building addition

12/04/2012

Mike Z.

Arrived with proper tools and many spare parts. Replaced level switch and installed alarm in first visit. Quoted dry well work. I accepted. Materials were ordered and one week later on the designated day, the dry well and tie-in were completed. The work was well organized, efficiently performed, and with no damage to the lawn. This is a family business. The work was performed by a son and non-family employee.

Description of Work
Diagnosed cause of drain field backup and replaced faulty level switch in tank controlling discharge pump. Determined water softener discharge into concrete septic tank was causing erosion of tank due to sodium chloride (salt). Separated water softener back flush discharge to empty into new dry well. Installed new dry well and underground piping from house to dry well. Installed alarm on septic tank liquid level.

Category septic tank, drain pipe

11/04/2012

Arlyn B.

They took the extra time to contact and work with the county health inspector so we did not have to install a raised septic and drain field.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced our septic tank and drain field.

09/28/2012

Bradley C.

I called them and was able to setup an appointment for the following afternoon. They quoted me a cheaper price if I found the cover and removed the dirt from it prior to arrival. With that done, he was quickly able to remove the cover and begin the job. He kept the pump truck on the driveway and simply ran a long hose to the back yard. Everything went smoothly. He replaced the cover when he was finished and left me to cover it back up, which is what I expected. In all, he was here for about 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Needed our septic tank pumped out - it was way over due.

12/05/2011

Sharon W.

We were very happy with them. They were professional and quick to respond. They were here when they said that they would be here. We had one little problem where it sank a little lower than where it was supposed to and they fixed that right away. I asked them to write it in that if there was going to be another problem then they would come out and fix it as part of the deal. They said that they would as a sure thing and that there was no problem in doing that. They were very easy to work with. They were very co-operative and efficient. We had no complaints. They wrote what happened to go wrong and that they would come back if there was any other problem. So, we were happy. It got bunched in with the other things and so, I don't know the exact price but I think that they were reasonable. They seemed fair and reasonable. They dug a hole and filled it. The quality of their work was very good and so was their responsiveness. Their punctuality was excellent. Their professionalism was very good.

Description of Work
I used the services of Busschers Septic Tank and Excavating Service, Incorporated in October 2011 for our septic tank and they also excavated for a pool as we were doing the whole backyard.

07/14/2011

Larry H.

Excellant service provided. The technician uncovered the septic tank covers, explained everything and answered my questions. I would highly recommend Busscher's service.

Description of Work
Pumped two septic tanks

Category septic tank, drain cleaning

11/29/2010

Chrysteen M.

Technician located the two septic tanks and the covers, dug them out, cleaned out both tanks, discussed best practices for using septic tanks, replaced soil over tanks, returning the area to almost pre-work conditions. Cleaned up after himself and left.

Description of Work
Pumped out two septic tanks.

Category septic tank, drain cleaning

06/28/2006

THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS LONG ENOUGH, THAT THEY ARE SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN TRUST. I HAVE USED THEM FOR OR OVER TEN YEARS. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED OUT MY SEWER AFTER IT HAD BACKED UP.

Category drain cleaning

Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc

As a multi year Super Service Award winner with over 100 years of combined experience, StayDry is the standard-bearer for basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing, foundation repair, and similar services for homeowners and businesses. Our expert contractors take pride in their workmanship, and they’ll educate you on the different approaches to eliminate leaks in your foundation and keep your basement safe from water damage. We’re so confident in our abilities that we’ll offer you a fully transferable, lifetime warranty on many of our services. No fine print, no questions asked. We’ll work with you to make sure you get the service you need by identifying the problem and providing you the best solution. And if it turns out that basement waterproofing isn’t what you need—if new ground-level windows would serve you better, for instance—we’ll point you in the right direction. Additional phones - (877) 821-4675, (616) 975-0635, (517) 879-2008, (269) 978-6895. Please call us directly or e-mail us directly at info@staydryinc.com. Award Winning.

2022 Super Service Award

Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers Coupon

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available
    $15

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc

How is Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc overall rated?

Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc open?

Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc is open:

What payment options does Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc provide

Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Does Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc?

No, Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc does not offer warranties.

What services does Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offer?

Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, Inc offers the following services: Septic Tank Pumping, Septic System Installation, Custom Digging, Demolition, Excavating, Driveway Install, Foundation Drainage, Water/Sewer Hookup