A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Rockford, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Rockford
- Septic WorksJoe, Ruth and their team provided exceptional customer service! They are reliable, trustworthy, friendly and get the job done! Appreciate the work that they do! Would highly recommend their service!
- Plummer's Waste GroupThe drains in the house were not working. Brandon came out, opened and pumped the septic. He also vacuumed out the plugged line from the house to the tank which took care of the problem. All of this was completed within 24 hours of calling. The price was better than the competition as well. Very pleased with this company and will use their services again in the future
- Advantage Plumbing & DrainUncovered and redesigned access to d-box in addition to blowing lines. Excellent job done with all questions and concerns addressed.
- Busscher's Septic Tank & Excavating Service, IncIt was a difficult job and they had to dig up the openings. The service was very professional and he installed receivers at a very good price so digging would not be an issue in the future. Their front office staff is very responsive, the service was excellent. I would give them my highest recommendation
- Plummer's Waste GroupTexted us to notify us they were on there way. Took about an hour overall to complete.. which included cleaning up his area where his equipment was. Price was inexpensive. Gentleman answered our questions to the best of his ability and directed us to who to talk to on things he wasnt sure. Overall, it was a very good experience on our first time emptying the tank
- Plummer's Waste GroupWe were provided detailed description of work to be performed - arrived in the morning, excavated and caved collapsed tank, dug and installed replacement tank, after health department approval, returned same day, and backfilled everything. Cleaned up after themselves. Very satisfied.
- Plummer's Waste GroupWhen I called they were very pleasant. They looked up the address and found that they had the exact location recorded from the previous homeowners, so finding the tank was simple and only left a minimal mark in the yard.
- FULLER SEPTIC SVC COThe service went great. I called and they were able to come out in less than a week. As it was our 1st time having a tank emptied, the service provider was very helpful in answering questions and giving advice for maintenance. Thankfully they kept records of the exact location from previous owners, that kept the affect on the lawn pretty minimal
- Plummer's Waste GroupThe process went very smoothly, the appropriate permits were obtained and inspections performed in a timely manner The new septic tanks function just fine and I had risers installed as well. The only problem I ran into is that I received very short notice when they were coming to install the new tanks (received a phone call very early in the morning that they would be there bright and early that same day). Luckily I was already planning on being at home that day. Otherwise, no complaints
- Dial Septic Tanks Svc IncThank you for doing a good job conscientiously, on time and at a reasonable price. Also, thanks for informing me of the option to reuse some of the dirt rather than simply hauling all of it away and charging me for an entire new load. Best Regards, Vladimir.
Septic Tank Companies in Rockford
- Business Description:Septic Works is a local, family owned and operated business that excels in offering quality service in the septic industry. Joe was raised in a family of plumbers, which taught him the importance of being customer focused, keeping a holistic perspective of septic systems and the importance of consistent septic system maintenance. We are a small local company, family owned and operated. To prevent septic system failure Joe recommends pumping your septic system every 2-3 years, this keeps your ..Recent Review:Joe, Ruth and their team provided exceptional customer service! They are reliable, trustworthy, friendly and get the job done! Appreciate the work that they do! Would highly recommend their service!Barbara Z.
- Business Description:Sister company: Plummer Disposal Service. We offer waste services in West Michigan and it's surrounding areas. We specialize in Septic and Sewer and also offer waste removal services for Restaurants and food plantsRecent Review:The drains in the house were not working. Brandon came out, opened and pumped the septic. He also vacuumed out the plugged line from the house to the tank which took care of the problem. All of this was completed within 24 hours of calling. The price was better than the competition as well. Very pleased with this company and will use their services again in the futureRoy W.
- Business Description:Owner operated with over 16 years in the Home Inspection Business. Please review http://www.hjhomeinspections.com for more details, completed courses and certificationsRecent Review:I met Harold at the home we had under contract. We initially focused our attention to the foundations of the additions the existing owner added onto the home several years ago. Harold discovered that the foundations were constructed from treated lumber and not concrete. Since this was a non-starter for us in terms of purchasing the home, we concluded what would have been a 4+ hour inspection in less than an hour. Harold discounted his fee accordingly. Harold was extremely knowledgeable, and we will certainly hire him againTim K.
- Business Description:We are west michigan's leading septic tank and excavating provider!Recent Review:It was a difficult job and they had to dig up the openings. The service was very professional and he installed receivers at a very good price so digging would not be an issue in the future. Their front office staff is very responsive, the service was excellent. I would give them my highest recommendationRegan L.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:Prompt service same day. Tech Justin was professional and educated me on the pipes in my house and main line. Couldn't have been more pleased with the work.Marianne B.
- Recent Review:They were very punctual, polite and professional! Responded to our calls and emails fast! Explained the process very well! <br /> Works with another contractor who uses a special boring system that left us with only two wholes in our lawn. They put in copper and spent a full day working. We have a very long driveway ! Every one was friendly and professional. They did a great job cleaning up. They even spread grass seed on our lawn. They may have left a few dents in the lawn from the heavy equipment but I think that is expected. Very happy with the work! <br /Melissa L.
- Business Description:All things Septic is a family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves in customer service and quality. We realize that without the customer we would not be in business, so we ensure to take extra care to explain and to help everybody with their septic needs
- Business Description:Providing all Excavation service's. Delivery and/or removal of materials.
- Business Description:We are a full service landscape and excavation contractor, who can complete most service's in house, which allows you to work with one person for your complete project. We also are a licensed builder.Recent Review:The first 2 years we used this company, the service was fine. <br /> Year 2013: I believe the owner hired and used someone new to plow our driveway and here's the order of the damage to our property over that winter: <br /> first snow: 2 - 3 inches - took out some sod at the top of our driveway. we picked out the grass and replaced. had to plant seed in a few of the areas the following spring <br /> 3rd snow fall - took out some of our ornamental shrubs by the driveway (cut the corner too close) - 2 of the shrubs were torn up enough that they needed to be pulled out and replaced (these shrubs were 17 years old and were doing great) <br /> Took out our mailbox on an extremely cold/snowy winter weekend - we put it back up <br /> Hit our garage doors - nice dents (3) that are still there today <br /> Hydraulic leak on the truck later in the season left fluid on our driveway and white garage doors <br /> After each incident, we contacted owner of company. There was the "yes, we'll take care of it" but received nothing for the losses. The driver never admitted to taking out the mail box and it wasn't until we called on the garage doors that the response was "yeah, I hit it". The owner said he had someone who could fix/replace it, but there was no follow up when spring/summer came. <br /> Needless to say, we've moved to another service this year. I do not recommend this company. <br /angela h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Cedar Springs
- Comstock Park
- Sand Lake
- Kent City
- East Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids
septic tank services in Rockford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FULLER SEPTIC SVC CO2051 Bowes Rd
- FULLER SEPTIC SVC CO
- Plummer's Waste Group4750 Clyde Park Ave SW
- Plummer's Waste Group
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO