When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Tecumseh, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Tecumseh
- Poupore SurveyingI was purchasing the adjacent property to my home. He did the land survey of my home and the additional property. Incredibly helpful and affordable.
- Wetherell Land Surveying LLCSince I contacted this company in early January, I didn't expect they could do anything until spring. However, they were willing to come out and do it no matter the weather. They had another job in our area the following week, so I agreed to have they complete the boundary survey at that time. They used state-of-the-art technology to mark the corners - then placed wooden stakes at intervals along the 3 sides. We had someone accompany the surveyors and added our own metal posts to make sure the markings would survive the weather. They were done rather quickly. The final written report was extremely professional and most useful. The quality of their work came in very handy later in the year when we needed to prove to F.E.M.A. that the house was actually not in a flood hazard area as their determination had said. Upon our appeal - and submitting of Wetherell's survey - FEMA changed their determination in our favor
- Jason PourporiI am angry that I must spend a lot of money to reclaim my land. This should never be done by anyone, let alone surveyors. I watched these guys load my wood into their trucks and put stakes in that had no business being where they are. They should have checked the recorded deed, rather than go by the word of a friend that was trying to do a land claim on his neighbor. These people, including my neighbor have made me hate living here. I am on disability and paying to reclaim my land a get action on this is devastating to me. The law enforcement will not go after them until I prove they were here. Going up against surveyors is not easy and should never ever ever need to be done but if there are surveyors doing this, we need to stop them. Land division is a very serious matter and stake holders should be the utmost in ethical integrity and honesty
Land Surveyors in Tecumseh
- Business Description:Leading Edge Surveying
- Business Description:I am local builder that uses local employees and sub contractors. I was trained union journeyman carpenter in the Detroit area and moved back to the northern area after about ten years in the city. My company can handle commercial jobs as well as new homes or additions,pole barns, etc. I am also green certified builder and was trained recently as a energy analysRecent Review:He suggested completely replacing the roof instead of trying to locate the leak and patching it. We agreed as the roof was probably over 15 years old. We had no way to know exactly as this house was newly purchased and the previous owner did not know either (she was a divorcee). Next rain after the roof replacement, within a span of weeks, we realized the leak was still there. Called him and he stated he isn't in the area and that he will stop by next time there is rain and he is in the area. Needless to say that never happened. He continued to delay and postpone until his labor warranty expired (in his case that's 1 year) at which point he denied any responsibility. At this point the only potential recourse left was the manufacturer warranty on the shingles themselves. I don't know how far that would have gotten us and we will never know since the contractor failed to give us any warranty paperwork for the shingles though we repeatedly asked him for it. Whether we needed it or not we indeed have a new roof but the leak, which was the original task, never got fixed. We are now looking for somebody else to fix it. My recommendation: if you are forced to use him (contractor work is hard to find at the moment) make sure you keep a tight leash and are all buttoned up before you sign that last check to him. He is not coming back for anything once that's doneStefan L.
- Business Description:R. S. scott Associates, Inc. is a 3o person professionl services firm located in Alpena, Michigan.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated surveying company with over 12 years experience. We will be happy to handle all of your surveying needs. Call today for an estimate!
- Business Description:FSE Company was established in the year 1957. At the firm's inception, civil engineering and land surveying services were provided with the idea of excellence in endeavor and client satisfaction. Today this earlier philosophy has helped to blossom FSE Company into a specialized niche firm of unique professionals providing full service engineering, geodetic surveying, and project management services serving the industry. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best services to achieve..Recent Review:Wonderful to work with. They gave a price over the phone within a few hours. They were out quickly and were easy to work with. Their prices were very reasonable and they did exactly what I asked.Renee K.
- Business Description:Nordlund Surveying is a full-service land surveying and GIS company
- Business Description:Welcome to Polaris Surveying, PLLC! Polaris Surveying, PLLC has been servicing the Yale area since 1996. Our services include boundary surveying, land surveying, elevation certifications, ALTA surveys, construction staking, site plans, LOMAs, mortgage surveys, and more. Polaris Surveying, PLLC is a locally owned company that is associated with the MSPS. We offer free quotes and have an excellent staff that is here to answer any questions you may have, so give us a call today
- Business Description:Createur is composed of individuals with architectural backgrounds who have a shared passion for storytelling and visualization. We utilize our understanding of both the design process and the language of architecture to create renderings that will tell your story. We offer definitive solutions to ever-changing challenges through enhanced and efficient collaboration with our clients, which is why they choose to return to us again and again. We are proud of what we do, and we look forward to w..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Manitou Beach
- Ann Arbor
land surveyors in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Createur 213 S State St
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan
- Jess Arquette
- Leading Edge Surveying6164 Ginafred Shores Dr SW
Fife Lake, Michigan
- Leading Edge Surveying
- R. S. Scott Associates, Inc.405 River Street
- R. S. Scott Associates, Inc.