Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Tecumseh, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Tecumseh
- AF ConstructionI hired Tony to insulate and drywall my garage. I also had him install a pull down ladder to create a storage area in the rafters. The work was completed professionally and in a timely manner. I would, and have hired Tony for other construction projects around my home.
- Pure Color PaintingExcellent, two day job. Shaun got us ready to move in days earlier than thought. We are ecstatic and stunned by the beautiful job he and his crew pulled off for us at an affordable price. STOP looking you have found your painters right here.
- Rednecks Kustom Remodeling and HandyMan Services LLCInstallation of 2 windows and front door went very smoothly and on schedule. Roland will soon be installing the back door also. Great work.
- Superior Home Building LLCVery professional, responsive, and thorough. So impressed with the owner and all crews involved. We were stressed due to the financial commitment (approximately $76k). Extremely happy with the outcome and would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone! We will only contact SHB for future projects!!! Thank you SHB
- MKE Integrity Builders CorpVery well project turned out beautiful and was done in timely manner as promised. Will definitely hire for my future and current remodeling needs. Very happy with project!
- Avalon Building ConceptsThey went above and beyond to make everything right. Our original windows had cracks in them and were noisy. We had multiple companies come out to give us an estimate, and while they were not the cheapest they presented a triple pane window at a decent price. Jesus explained more details about the windows over the other companies, and how Avalon would install everything. Whole process took two days for installation. The two guys who did all the work were neat and orderly. While the drywall made a mess, they covered all the furniture to try and keep the dust down. Very respectful. The new windows are much quieter, but are harder to clean the tracks than our previous windows
- Superior Home Building LLCJerrod Thomason, the owner of Superior Home Building, did a complete remodel of our house including a new addition. He did the work while we spent the winter in FL. I contacted him based on the outstanding reviews on Angie's list. We did not meet him until the job was well under way. Everything was done by phone, email, and FaceTime. We couldn't have been more pleased with the result. I would recommend Jerod for any job. He was outstanding!! Our job included: new roof, new siding, new gutters & down spouts, replace all windows, new flooring, new lighting and electrical, new plumbing, seal walls and waterproof basement, paint every room and ceiling in the house. Also a complete remodel of the kitchen, bathroom, utility room, closets, and an addition which included a large new bathroom, walk-in closet and storage area. Use Superior Home Building you won't regret it!
- Superior Home Building LLCI was extremely happy with the overall project, timeline, communication, price, and professionalism with the owner.
- Red Baron Enterprises LLCCleaned out all the dry rot and rebuilt the joists affected. Strenuous, tedious work done on 5 very hot summer days! Incredibly hard workers who explained each step along the way. Hardi board had to be removed, new wood and installation installed and new hardi board replaced. The yard and deck were cleaned up everyday when workers left. I can't say enough good things about this company and Steve and Bob who work for them. Would recommend them to my best friend and to you! Office staff is very helpful and courteous
- Penz InsulationI called Penz Insulation Contractors checking the competitiveness of another bid. I was ready to spend up to $9,000 to replace old insulation in my storefront building. When Matthew from Penz showed up, he advised me that I did not need new insulation--that the material in place was treated for mildew, with a fire-retardant, and was sufficiently thick. His advice got him no work (at the moment) and saved me from spending $9,000 that I would have had to borrow! I appreciated his integrity and recommend him enthusiastically
Last update on September 24, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Tecumseh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Hiring a drywall contractor to patch up a wall after plumbing or electrical work is your best bet to guarantee a smooth, clean finish. Finding a pro that’ll do a good job involves getting multiple quotes, plus checking references and qualifications.
Smell of rotten eggs is just one sign your home might be affected. How to determine if your home has potentially toxic Chinese drywall.
Find drywall contractors in
- Manitou Beach,
- Ann Arbor
drywall contractors in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- David R Webb Builder, Inc.PO Box 541
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
- Delamarter Drywall Construction310 Vista Dr
Jackson, Michigan 49203
- DG Callender Builders and Restorations llc22175 W Wood Lake Rd
Pierson, Michigan 49339
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana 46360
- DW2 Drywall LLC10831 E Blue Lake Dr
Mecosta, Michigan 49332
- David R Webb Builder, Inc.
- Hammer Restoration Inc1733 Industrial Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
Prudenville, Michigan 48651
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
Jackson, Michigan 49204
- HOMETOWNE LUMBER & KITCHEN CENTER201 S Carpenter AVE
Kingsford, Michigan 49802
- Hammer Restoration Inc
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan 49307
- Jess Arquette
- KENT PETERSON GREENBUILD CARPENTER963 NORTHWOOD ST
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- KENT PETERSON GREENBUILD CARPENTER
- New Horizon Remodeling & Building Company LLC7389 Crosscreek Drive
Temperance, Michigan 48182
- New Horizon Remodeling & Building Company LLC