Al's Water Heater Sales & Service

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2006

For over 30 years, Al's Water Heater Sales & Svc has been providing quality water heater sales, installations, and repair services to Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is water heaters. We give meticulous attention to our workmanship and are committed to our customers' needs....

For 30 years Mitch The Plumber has provided residential plumbing & commercial plumbing services to Ann Arbor, Saline, Ypsilanti, and the rest of Washtenaw County. Mitch The Plumber employs a staff of experienced, licensed, and insured plumbers to solve any plumbing issue. We can handle all plumbing jobs no matter how big or how small. Our goal is to provide same day service for any plumbing issue at home or at the business. Mitch The Plumber is proud to be a locally owned & operated plumbing business serving all of Washtenaw County since 1979. We stress customer service and know customer retention and referrals come only by providing outstanding service at competitive prices. LICENSE #8377.

Since 1980, Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating And Cooling has served Clinton Township with exceptional work at fair and affordable rates. What began as a small commercial electrical business has since diversified to include all the services you need under one roof. Because Hoover is a one-stop shop, the company is better able to manage and negotiate the costs of each project and pass savings along to the customers. Every Hoover technician undergoes rigorous trainings and continuing education to ensure they are up to date on the latest technology and methods available in the industry. Technicians make comfort and safety a top priority of every job, and strive to present themselves in a courteous, professional manner in every interaction. The business stands behind its top-quality work with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.

We are a family owned business , specializing in plumbing services, installs, and repairs for residential and commercial properties! We have experience dating back to the 1980s through a union company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/23/2019

Fantastic. Prompt service, diagnosed problems immediately, explained what was wrong, and got things done quickly.

Description of Work
Gas line repair and water heater replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

03/20/2018

My hot water heater needed to be flushed and checked up on. Al's came out and took care of that the week I called them - could have been that day but I needed to reschedule some things at work. A few weeks later when my water heater started leaking, they came out again to check up on it - on a Sunday. They recommended it to be replaced and it got done later that week. They gave me a credit for the...

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater Maintenance then Replacement

03/06/2018

Workers were professionals who charged a fair price for a good quality tank.

Description of Work
Our water heater sprung a leak and we needed someone we could trust fast to replace it

02/06/2018

Came first thing in the morning. I sent photos of serial info and they were able to confirm the unit was under warranty. Provided a replacement for labor to install. Put down drop cloths to protect my floors. I appreciated that.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

08/18/2017

Called at 7pm or so and they were at my house at 9:30am the next morning. They explained to me how to drain it and shut off the supply lines. All work looked very tidy, they cleaned up, and were very curtious. There were a couple of things that added on to the quoted price, but I felt they were necessary.

Description of Work
40 gallon water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Water heater diagnosis, repairs, sales, & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express