Seagate Roofing and Waterproofing

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2008

623 Burbank Drive

Toledo, OH 43607

For over 30 years, Seagate Roofing and Foundation Services has built a reputation of being a premier residential and commercial roofing contractor in the area, providing high quality and service. For these reasons, Owens Corning invited us to be a part of a very small and elite family of Platinum Preferred Contractors across the country. This distinction assures we use the best products the industry has to offer while being warranted by a name you can trust. When installing your new roof, Seagate ensures a clean, professional and comprehensive service. When necessary, we remove the old roof, cleaning up after each day and using an appropriately-sized waste container. We also keep our eye on weather patterns and ensure your home is "weather tight" during the entire project. In addition to installing your new roof, we also inspect flashing and chimney flashing, and replace asphalt saturated felt and metal roof edges. Seagate offers a wide variety of roofing solutions, including metal roofing and spray coatings that insulate and protect. Speak to one of our experienced professionals for our recommendations and roofing solutions for any structure, residential or commercial. Seagate also offeres the same quality service when it comes to waterproofing and foundation repair, insulation, windows, doors, and skylight sales and instalation, too....

roofing (88)basement waterproofing (58)foundation repair (33)gutter repair (22)siding companies (14)masonry (10)insulation (10)concrete repair (9)chimney repair (8)excavating (8)window replacement (7)drain pipe installation (6)

11/27/2021

We got several quotes for a basement foundation issue. While they were not the cheapest they were the most professional and the only one that offered a warranty on their work. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Foundation Reinforcement

Category masonry,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your FIVE star review! You know what they say... you think hiring a good contractor is expensive...try hiring a bad one! We stand by our work and our warranty. Please make sure to share your experience with your friends, families and neighbors so they can enjoy the same quality home improvement for their home by referring them to our website at www.244Leak.com or having them call 419-536-0027.

10/13/2021

Went well. They were easy to schedule with. They knew the product. They followed through after the job to make sure everything went well.

Description of Work
Gutter Helmet

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

WOW [Member Name Removed] from our Entire Team to YOU thank you for the HIGH FIVE REVIEW!! Our highly experienced professionals pride themselves on giving the best service possible every day and we are so glad to learn your expectations were exceeded from beginning to end! Please make sure to share your experience with your friends, families and neighbors so they can enjoy the same quality home improvement for their home by referring them to our website at www.244Leak.com or having them call 419-536-0027!

08/23/2021

We had a hairline crack in our foundation coming off of one of our window wells causing our finished side of the basement to get wet. Seagate was able to repair the crack on the outside of the house while also sealing the remainder of the foundation. The salesperson was accurate in his estimate and timeline and the crew did a phenomenal job not only with the work itself but then leaving my property the way it was prior to the work. Very happy with Seagate and their services.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category excavators,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/22/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience with Seagate Roofing And Foundation Services here on Angi. We really appreciate your Five Star Google Review! We look forward to serving you again real soon! Please be sure to share our name with your friends and family...including your neighbors too!

08/20/2021

Seagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category excavators,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Thank you for your review and your picture. Our #1 goal here at Seagate is to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Call us at 419-536-0027 if we can help you with any other home improvement needs!

07/28/2021

All of the workers were professional from start to finish. I didn’t have to wait long to get an estimate. And when receiving my estimate, it was just about a “cheap” fix, it was about what would be best for our foundation long term, but still affordable. The men who showed up to complete the work were approachable, nice, and professional. The men worked quickly and efficiently. We would definitely use them if again if ever needed.

Description of Work
Foundation crack repair inside/out

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

07/28/2021

Seagate did a great job with my roof repair. My roof was actively leaking and they made it a priority to get my repair completed as soon as possible. The roof repair specialists were professional and even inspected the health of my entire roof. They took pictures and showed me what they were doing and even showed me some problem areas to look out for in the future. Overall a great experience, I will definitely be using Seagate for my future roofing needs!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

07/25/2021

Deb talked about the product and was able to answer all questions and got us set up quickly. The installers were nice and answered any questions we had and cleaned up after themselves and did a very good job

Description of Work
gutter helmut

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/25/2021

02/11/2021

Very well. They were very specific about how they would go about the job, both verbally and in writing. The estimator seemed very experienced and knowledgeable. The actual workers were very professional and competent. There were no unpleasant surprises. A neighbor of mine had used them, and she gave them high marks, which made me feel comfortable and confident that they were going to be the right choice for me. I was not disappointed.

Description of Work
Repair a crack in my poured basement wall, which allowed puddles to form on my basement floor after rains.

Category concrete repair,excavators,masonry,basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

01/19/2021

Siding and gutters look great. No pressure from sales rep. Lower price than competitors and didn’t try to sell me what I didn’t need. Had some structural issues with my house they found and helped me get it fixed so they could complete the job. House looks so different people think I tore old one down and rebuilt!

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Review for Seagate Roofing and Waterproofing - 623 Burbank Drive, Toledo, OH - 39143159

01/09/2021

Very professional salesperson. NO pressure sales approach and respectful to me and my wife (unlike EverDry’s sales approach from 1960s). They Got project done when committed to and left area very clean. Would definitely recommend Seagate and use them again.

Description of Work
Repair cracks and water damage in crawlspace

Category chimney sweep,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Thank you for your review. Our #1 goal here at Seagate is to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Call us at 419-536-0027 if we can help you with any other home improvement needs!

Complete foundation repair and wall replacement, helical pier foundation systems, basement and crawl space waterproofing, concrete replacement, replacement windows, residential and commercial roofing featuring Owens Corning, roofing repairs, chimney repairs and rebuilds, gutter protection, covers, helmets, Velux Skylights and Installation, insulation and Atticat, concrete and masonry, including custom driveways, sidewalks, and porches, room additions, and vinyl siding.

Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair