Today's basements provide square footage for everything from home theaters and fitness centers to bars. Check out the latest basement remodel trends.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Albion, MI
There are 10 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Albion
- Foundation Systems of MichiganFSM did a great job. The teams that worked on my home were on time, worked hard, were respectful and friendly, cleaned up at the end of each day, went above and beyond, and did a daily review at the end of each day. The project finished on time and the cost was true to the estimate given.
- EverDRY of MichianaEver dry waterproofed out crawl space about 14 years ago. Their service rep was prompt, professional and informative. We were drawn to the lifetime guarantee and signed a contract. The crew was punctual and hard working, finishing earlier than expected. We were impressed with how well they protected our flooring when carrying out buckets of concrete and how well they cleaned up. We have had to call a couple of times for small problems and were extremely pleased with the speed in which someone was here to fix them. I have recommended Everdry to many friends knowing they will not be dissatisfied. DottieP Dowagiac, M
- Precision Foundation Systems LLCPrecision Foundation Systems LLC completed a project for basement waterproofing in my home. Russell Hastings and staff were the right experts who consistently displayed pride in their work. Communication and craftsmanship was high quality, exceeding my expectations. Highly recommend Precision Foundation Systems LLC for your foundation and waterproofing needs
- Foundation Systems of MichiganIt went very well. The leader of the crew called me everyday to let me know when they would arrive. He also took time to describe the differences between what he was going to do versus what the sales guy pitched. There are always differences. My only complaint was as follows: I specifically asked the sales rep with 15 years experience about how they would work around my ducts that are under the basement floor. He said not a problem. They were a problem for the crew. The helpful and professional crew leader walked me through options and while it did cost a few hundred dollars more I was satisfied. Always have a contingency budget. The B below is specific to the Sales team incident and not the construction crew, who were top notch
- Preferred Plumbing & HeatingExcellent.. Kevin was prompt and got to work right away and made sure I was aware of what needed to be done plus a recommendation
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLCVery impressed with speed of the job. From initial contact to job completion was 8 days. The crew worked well together and was cautious to not disrupt the rest of the yard around the job site. Very efficient workers. We are very happy with the cost and the results are wonderful.
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCUpon meeting and speaking with Trace Shelly, I knew I had chosen the right company to do the repairs in my wet basement. Trace and Mark Foldenauer (General Manager) spent several hours explaining in detail the work that needed to be done. They both answered all of my questions and made sure I had a full understanding of the work to be done. The required work included installation of a full perimeter drainage system, modifying an existing sump container, and the installation of steel box beams to support a bowing wall. The work was done by a highly experienced work crew, with quality workmanship, and completed in the promised timeframe. They took great care to make sure that the path to the work area was completely protected. The guys worked efficiently and totally cleaned the area after the work was completed. I am very pleased with the outcome and would recommend them without hesitation. Thanks to Trace, Mark, and the workers involved. They did an awesome job
- EverDRY of MichianaI was referred to Everdry by a family member. My cousin learned about them at a home show. Everdry stopped the water from coming into their basement which also stopped the mold from growing by removing the source of food (water). After hearing his feedback and actually seeing the work that was completed, I contacted Everdry for an estimate. I am so glad I did! I had no idea what I didn't know about why, how, or even where the water was actually coming in from. Greg from Everdry started with a few questions for me, and then we walked thru the basement and around the outside of my home. After doing an initial inspection, Greg spent some time educating me about the history of the company, the benefits of using Everdry, and topped it off with a sketch and detailed explanation of the why, how and where the problems were and how they would fix it. It was actually overwhelming and as the days passed I came up with a long list of questions. I am happy to report Greg came back to my home and spent the time I needed to get all of my questions answered, even though some of them were repeat questions that I simply needed better clarity and understanding on. Greg Lambright not only knows his stuff, but he also communicates it so the average homeowner (non-builder) can understand. Now let's talk options, who doesn't like options? After completing the inspection and assessment of the water and mold in my basement he laid out the options. Not only about different ways to remedy the problem, but also options on how to pay for it. Depending on your circumstances you may not need the full gambit, but I did. I have a big and spacious home. In fact, on multiple occasions throughout the process, different workers commented "wow, the basement just keeps on going". Thankfully Everdry works with a company that provides financing at reasonable rates. The application and approval process was quick and easy. You also don't pay for the work until it is 100% complete and you are 100% completely satisfied. One other bonus, I was already able to refinance that loan for a lower rate and zero penalty. It's been two months since my basement was waterproofed by Everdry. It was March, and we've had plenty of snow and rain since that time. My basement is still dry. The sales team, office staff ,and hard-working manual labor crews at Everdry were all great from start to finish. The scheduling process was easy and they were flexible with the my work schedule. Everyone was able to answer my, what seemed to be, endless questions. Most people dread contractors coming into their home. Not in this case. Each person was kind and respectful and I looked forward to their arrival. The post-completion follow up was just as great as the communication during the process. Though I am truly thrilled with my dry basement, I think the greatest bonus is that their work comes with a lifetime transferable warranty. My basement is dry, the mold has stopped growing and we are working towards having new living space in our basement! Not only am I satisfied, but I also have peace of mind.Thank you Everdry! clc of Kalamazo
- AR Basement Crack RepairThey came out with the quote. They were friendly, courteous and then I just decided to wait on the repair. They're pretty much at par with the others that came out. They were a little expensive. They were on time.
- EverDRY of MichianaFrom estimate to completion ,we were treated with respect and concern for our well being in the process. It took 7 days but Mark and his crew were here every day, on time, and they worked very hard in very hot and humid summer weather. They were also very respectful of our privacy during this time. They removed plants and replaced back in the order they found them with little damage. You’d never know they had been here but I watched them working. Other companies would not replace the plants. For the money- the investment for us was the best choice and we have no regrets nor any moisture at all in our crawl space. Austin spent over 5 hours with us (estimating)testing and writing up a report to present to us showing everything they would do and he answered every question we had. We feel we made the right choice in using Ever Dry . TSH-Mattawa
Last update on June 9, 2021
Basement Waterproofers in Albion
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Foundation draining issues can cause a lot of problems for your house Learn how to spot these drainage problems so you can figure out how best to repair them.
A broken water main has a Virginia woman at odds with the city about who should pay for the water damage to her home. You, too, could get stuck with the bill.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Spring Arbor,
- Rives Junction,
- Eaton Rapids,
- Burlington Township,
- Battle Creek,
waterproofing contractors in Albion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc1659 Beverly Ave
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48198
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc
- EverDRY of Michiana4647 W Cleveland Rd
South Bend, Indiana 46628
- EverDRY of Michiana
- Great Lakes Waterproofing Co3300 Miller Rd
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001
- Great Lakes Waterproofing Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Precision Foundation Systems LLC1353 E Fairview
Rochester, Michigan 48306
- Precision Foundation Systems LLC
- Versatile Construction LLC5567 R Ave E
Scotts, Michigan 49088
- Versatile Construction LLC