If you need a new way to stay toasty warm during the colder months, there are multiple types of electric heating to consider. From an electric furnace to heat pump, learn average costs, features, and pros and cons.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Pasadena, MD
There are 181 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Pasadena
- SilaExcellent. Anthony Ferrelli was on time, courteous, responsive, and efficient. He thoroughly inspected and tested our gas furnace as well as a malfunctioning connection to our humidifier. Also I find that Sila's fall special is the best price for this service offered by anyone. I highly recommend Sila and will definitely request Anthony again
- SilaGot the Furnace tune up deal for Sila through Angie's List for $59 and scheduled appt less than 7 days, very smooth process. Technician was 3 min early. So I will just state the facts here and leave out the emotion. The tune up deals from Sila states: "Furnace tune-up includes: heat exchanger inspection; blower system; electrical components; ignition components; safety device inspection; checking gas pressure; flue connector inspection; temperature rise; filtration inspection; gas components inspection; combustion air inspection; condensate inspection; thermostat inspection; duct and piping inspection; checking overall system efficiency" What was definitely NOT done on list stated above was 1) Checking gas pressure and 2) Combustion air inspection. When I ask the technician Nate, about checking these items, his response was "Both tools were stolen and the company has not given him a replacement yet". Therefore no Manometer (tool to check gas pressure and pressure switch) or no Gas Combustion Analyzer to measure flue gas oxygen, carbon monoxide, stack temperature, and draft...AKA the bad gas levels. Technician didn't call for help for someone to deliver or assist him in the matter. A third thing to add is that Nate did NOT properly check the capacitor for the blower motor. The process was not done with the wires still connected to the capacitor when he did a meter test. Every furnace tune up I had said the capacitor should be disconnected to test. Also you can google how to properly test a capacitor as well to verify. Besides the 3 mention items, which are all important, not getting checked, Nate did perform the other items on the list. So Would I hire again....wish there was a 3rd option of maybe, but for now it is NOT a convincing yes. One guy who used to check my furnace made a statement when I felt cheated about a previous tune up compared to all the items he check and explained and found a failing capacitor I might add said this "A company is a good as its techs and 1 lazy tech says more about the tech which can be inferred to the company...AKA 1 bad apple in the bunch spoils the rest.
- SilaPerfect! On time, professional service, instructive discussion of our system limitations and tips for maintenance. Will hire again!
- SilaNeeded a furnace service before the heating season began towards the end of last year. Everyone was very helpful, we found out that my furnace wasn't working and the service tech got the parts ordered. It actually turned out that it was cheaper than originally quoted. Overall, great experience with the 3 or 4 of their techs I have seen over the last year or so
- SilaSila was very helpful, polite and responsive. They did a great job at a very reasonable price. Thank you.
- Cool Breeze Plumbing Heating & Air ConditioningVery well. The technician was prompt and courteous. Very thourough in his final report. He notified us as he moved about the house. He was covid ready. Their maintenance program prevents the need for major repairs. Both systems are at peak condition
- SilaI had Marcus as my tech we was very professional and knew his job. He was automatically able to diagnose the problem and get the job down.
- Honest Abe Home ServicesVery pleased with the service! They even made a minor repair on my sump pump that they discovered in the process of the repair. Very appreciative and would highly recommend them. Always pleased with the quality of their work and the kindness of their employees.
- SilaFirst-rate experience from purchase to installation. The Sila staff were courteous, on-time, and answered any and all questions. Although their initial cost proposal was not the lowest received, the company worked to make a very competitive bid to earn my business. The installation team worked efficiently, took care not to damage furnishings as equipment was removed and brought in, and avoided removing/replacing trim from the attic hatch for a tight fit. Overall, a positive experience that should go towards a long equipment lifespan
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalArrived on time and wearing mask. Checked system and tried multiple possibilities but ultimately needed a new thermostat and luckily still covered under warranty.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Pasadena
- Business Description:We are a family owned business dedicated to giving the best quality and the most efficient products and services. Scott has 30 years of experience as he started in the industry when he was just 14 years old. Our customers and friends always have a smile on their face when each project is done. We welcome a call from you todayRecent Review:I called and got an appointment same day between 12-5PM. Got a call beforehand to let me know they were on their way. Matt was quick to find the issue and I needed to have more coolant added along with a sealant for a very slow leak. Matt explained what was going on and I was happy with his work. Diagnostic fee was refunded once a service was purchased. Very happy, AC is working great nowWilliam G.
- Business Description:Our team of qualified heating and air conditioning professionals receive excellent training and possess the latest cutting-edge industry knowledge. This expertise is what allows B.M.C./Clower to provide our customers with exceptional and timely service. We have been servicing the DC Metro area since 1999. We are authorized dealers of Lennox and Carrier equipment and have maintenance and service agreements available. We service all major brands of HVAC equipment and do not use sub-contractors ..Recent Review:I had a 5 zone mini-split system installed by BMC/Clower in July 2020. It worked perfectly through the end of last summer. When I turned it on for the first time this spring, it was not blowing cold air. I called them for service. The technician said that the refrigerant had all leaked out. He refilled it, then said that I needed to wait a month before the leak can be located. (I now know that this isn’t true.) I asked if the next appointment would be automatically scheduled for me or did I need to call their office again? And he said “you need to call us.” A month later, I called and as soon as I said my name, the person said “oh sorry we haven’t scheduled your next appointment yet!” (doesn’t match what the technician said) “We’ve been so busy! But we expect to do your job Thursday or Friday of this week.” When I called again on that Friday, ”we’re still so busy! It won’t be this week.” I called again 1.5 weeks later, and was told “one of our techs has been out this week. We’ll get to your job next week!” I called again two weeks later, a different person answered the phone and said “the person you need to speak to can’t come to the phone right now. Can she call you back?” She didn’t, and that was a week ago. I’m using a lot of exclamation points because these people are very oily. I decided that if their reasons were legitimate, they wouldn't be handling it like this. I asked a second HVAC contractor for a consultation. I explained the whole situation, and he said that finding a leak in a 5 zone system could potentially be a very labor intensive job. His company would send a two-person crew ($250/hour) and it could take an entire day. About $2000. He speculated that BMC/Clower is trying to avoid having to do this job for free, as I am still under a 1 year warranty for their labor. In hindsight, before the installation, the owner said it would be done in two days. In reality it took three entire days. The crew worked diligently the whole time. The extra day didn’t seem like a big deal at the time, but now I wonder if the owner has a habit of scheduling unrealistic turnarounds. Which would mean the crews are always behind schedule, and working under time pressure. This would explain why they did a less than thorough job, and can’t find time for the all the problems they need to go back and fix. Right now, the AC still works. The leak is small enough that it will probably be next spring before I need it fixed. I’m going to budget $2000 so I can hire the other contractor to repair the leak. I wouldn’t trust BMC/Clower to do the repair now, even if they wanted to do it for freeMea R.
- Business Description:JDL HVAC Services LLC offers a wide range of services to meet your HVAC needs. We serve both residential and commercial clients and specialize in offering a variety of money-saving solutions. Combined with our use of the highest quality parts and equipment and our dedication to delivering exceptional service, we have become known as the HVAC contractor of choice within the communities we serve! The mission of JDL HVAC Services LLC is to provide honest, reliable service that stands head and ..Recent Review:They provided a timely and professional estimate.julie e.
- Business Description:We are in the customer service business that provides heating and air conditioning services. At Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our business philosophy is to provide ultimate comfort levels in your home by educating the client to make Amazing decisions. We accomplish this by asking a few questions about your problems and offering the best indoor air quality products coupled with energy efficient HVAC systems tailored to your needs. About Us: Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. ..Recent Review:They started the work, and have not completed the service, they did not do everything that was stated on the contract. I contacted them several times, and they kept on saying that they are going do something about it or give a credit for the incomplete job. I haven't heard from them since and they are not returning my callsJacqueline C.
- Business Description:Ron Air is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Howard County area with superior products, outstanding workmanship and personalized customer service since 1977. For your HVAC needs, call Ron Air, neighbors who care enough to do the job rightRecent Review:Despite another company saying that the entire furnace would have to be be replaced because Carrier no longer made all the parts for the cracked heat exchanger, Ron Air was able to fix it by re-using one of the undamaged existing parts, thus saving me thousands. They also replaced the outdoor unit of my heat pump (a different zone in my house). I've used Ron Air for other services in the past, too, and I've always found them to be professional, honest, and reliableMatthew R.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring ..Recent Review:I called Silva with an emergency. Not only did I lose cooling during an intense heatwave but my wife was at the hospital having surgery the same day. The staff of Silva understood ( Ramsay) and altered staffing to send Tony within two hours. A wonderfully pleasant young man he explained my options and we quickly agreed on a new system. The very next morning a large crew arrived and fully installed two new systems in one day The on-site staff was pleasant courteous and highly skilled. This was the best experience I have ever had with a HVAC contractoDavid E.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Eileen Bangs - Award winning. Additional Licensing Information: MD Master Gas Fitter 6631. Baltimore County License: JG9033. Howard County License: G-9018. Carroll County License: P00068G. Electrical Licensing - Howard County License: 390, Baltimore County License: 547. MHIC12699Recent Review:On first trip to diagnose, the unit was frozen solid. Paid Reduced service visit fee. Second visit was to diagnose and order parts. Third visit was to successfully repair the unit. Efficient and reasonably priced. Pleasant staff and technicians. Competent crewSandra H.
- Business Description:Elmar Services., an independent and family-owned heating and air conditioning business, has been serving residential and commercial customers for over a decade. We have made it our mission to treat customers as family, making sure they feel comfortable from the first impression to the end of service while maintaining a high level of excellence and professionalism. All of the equipment we use and recommend is certified to be of exceptional quality. Additionally, we constantly strive to stay co..Recent Review:Buddy guided me to find the switch which had strangely turned off during storm. Buddy was so friendly and professional and super helpful! I Will definitely use Elmar's again and highly and enthusiastically recommend!!donna l.
- Business Description:Honest Abe Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that prides itself as being one of the most competitive pricing professional plumbing and hvac service in Maryland. We provide honest and guaranteed low pricing and top quality workmanship. We offer a free home inspection with any service, and do our best to satisfy our customers with integrity, and affordable pricingRecent Review:They did an excellent job, were very friendly, were very neat, and were very professional. Their price was very reasonable and the whole staff including the office were great to work with. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them againJuanita S.
- Business Description:Broyles HVACR, LLC is a locally-owned full-service HVAC /natural gas company that helps customers in Baltimore County and surrounding areas. Our service technician is experienced, we strive to provide HVAC /gas services that are affordable to everyone, and our technician works efficiently to get your heating or cooling system up-and-running to save on costs. We have 12 years experience in the HVACR/gas field and in your community.Recent Review:Prompt, efficient, and patient in all of my questions. I got quotes from a handful of companies but Broyles was the best fit overall.Carly T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Seal up those drafty entryways and doors before the cold weather sets in. Follow these 10 tips on how to weatherize key areas of your home to keep it safe and cozy all winter long.
Knowing how to do a smoke test to check attic ventilation can help extend your roof’s life and reduce your energy bills. Learn the six easy steps of the smoke test here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Riviera Beach
- Severna Park
- Glen Burnie
- Curtis Bay
- Linthicum Heights
- Sparrows Point
HVAC contractors in Pasadena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A 1 Abatement4420 N Point Blvd
Sparrows Point, Maryland
- A C Tech LLC2710 North Ridge Road
Ellicott City, Maryland
- A Finer Touch Inc2009 Helton Ave.
Bel Air, Maryland
- A M GABLE8115 BUTTERCUP LN E
- A M Gable104 Dale Rd
- A Supreme Heating & Air Conditioning Co152 Blades Ln # B
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- A TEAM HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING7816 HARFORD RD
- A&B HVAC
- A&B Mechanical
- A&J CONSTRUCTION114 BIRCKHEAD ST
- A-1 REPAIRS LLC11006 VEIRS MILL RD SUITE L15-112
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A-C Air Care7853 Marioak Dr
- A-Z Contracting LLC1414 Stoney Point Way
Stoney Beach, Maryland
- A.A. Dieter Mechanical8243 Parkway rd.
Clearwater Beach, Maryland
- A.P. Mathews Heating & Air Conditioning Inc820 W Central Ave
- AAD MechanicalP.O. Box 543
- AB & Sons Services LLC3613 Gallatin St
- ABC PLUMBING & HEATING CO INC5625 NORTH LN
- Abend Plumbing And Heating LLC407 Bon Air Ave
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- AC & Appliance Repair3525 Saint James Rd
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- Ace Air Conditioning & Heating Inc47 Ridge Ave
- Ackerman Heating And Air Conditioning2226 Poplar Rd
- Adiabatic Air Associates LLC312 Terwing Dr
- ADVANCE REMODELING2526 N Charles St
- ADVANCED CHIMNEY SOLUTIONS3710 INGLESIDE DR
- ADVANCED HEATING AND COOLING212 Business Center Dr
- Aegis Technologies5 Klakring Ct
- Affordable Aire & Refrigeration13131 Blue Ridge Rd
- Affordable Heating & Cooling1011 Morgan Station Dr
- Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC. 718 Erie Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Agabo Electric2944 Sollers Point Rd
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- Air Duct Bros500 E Pratt St
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Pros Inc5102 Leeds Avenue
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- AIR SYSTEMS INC806 Barkwood Crt
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Air Tech Refrigeration & Mechanical Contractors, I404 BOWLEYS QUARTERS RD.
Middle River, Maryland
- Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions LLCPO BOX 945
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Aire Serve Of Columbia1005 Frederick Road
- AIRE-CRAFT HEATING & COOLING1215 67th Street
- AIRECO SUPPLY INC8860 Gorman Road
- Airflo llc HVAC Services396 Kimwood Rd
- Airrid Restoration6100 Frederick Rd
- Airtron Heating & Air Conditioning5123 Pegasus Court Suite M
- AJ Michaels4512 York Rd
- AJR Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 24227
- Albrecht Home Improvements1215 Oak Harbor Ct
- Alcap Inc54 Milburn Cir
- all about air haeating and air conditioning inc.8324 Dubbs Dr
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- ALL AMERICAN MECHANICAL Heating & Air Conditioning10690 Clarksville Pike
Ellicott City, Maryland
- All Good Home Inc5 Ridout St
- All in one home improvements932 West St
- ALL PRO SERVICEPO BOX 115
- All Pro Services Inc1215 Ritchie Rd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- All Seasons Heating & Cooling1510 Caton Center Drive Suite G
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Services Heating & Cooling, Inc.6407 Fort Smallwood Rd Suite 2
- ALL STATE PLUMBINGPO BOX 125
- ALL TYPES REFRIGERATIONpo box 1359
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- ALLTECK983 DUVALL HWY
- Alpha Plumbing8813 Fort Smallwood Rd
- Alvey's Heating & Cooling1414 Evergreen Rd
- Am Automotive1181 Annapolis Road
- Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc1922 Light Street
- Ambient Cooling & Heating LLC7123 E Furnace Branch Rd
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- America's Green Heating & Air Conditioning Co8543 Ziggy Ln
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- AMERICAN HOME SERVICES34 Shining Willow Way # 102
La Plata, Maryland
- American Mechanical Repair3042 Edgewood Ave
- American Sheet Metal Heating & AC3 S Carolina Ave
- American Windows & Siding10516 Detrick Ave
- Anchor Mechanical LLC126 Industry Ln Suite 4
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Annapolis Air Corp5973 Sandy Ridge Ct
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- Anytime Services & Maintenance Inc7202 Belair Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AQUA PLUMBING & HEATING CO944 S CLINTON ST
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Arctic Air Heating & Cooling LLC844 White Ave
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Arctic Air Solutions LLC.P.O. Box 19925
- ARCTIC COOLING AND HEATING3236 1/2 MOUNTAIN RD
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel9010 Maier Rd Ste 105
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Arundel Cooling Heating & Electrical Co Inc707 Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- ARUNDLE GAS & WATER3177 SOLOMONS ISLAND RD
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- At Your Service Heating & Cooling6801 EASTERN AVE
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlantic Environmental Solutions6400 Frankford Ave Unit 32
- Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC5108 Pegasus Ct Suite A
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC