If your circuit breaker trips every time you turn on your washer or dryer, you may need a dedicated circuit. If electrical systems jargon makes your head spin, read this. Here’s everything you need to know about dedicated circuits and where you might need
Get matched with top Electricians in Pasadena, MD
There are 221 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Pasadena
- Kitchen SaverIf you are thinking about or planning to renovate your kitchen, my wife and I can highly recommend Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal for consideration. Our 46+ year old house was in need of a kitchen makeover. We looked at other companies but Kitchen Saver met all of our requirements at a reasonable price and in a projected timeframe that was 25% of the time required by their competition. We first met with Dan who made sure he understood our requirements and offered suggestions for consideration. He told us about and provided examples of materials and possibilities we had not realized were available. He made certain we understood what we would be buying, the time needed for each step of the project, and the tasks we needed to do in preparation. Project scheduling was handled smoothly and professionally by the office staff headed by Carol. In fact, after the original start date was set, they offered us the opportunity to start earlier and we accepted. On the start date, Brandon Montelune, the project leader and his assistant Walter arrived at the expected starting time and worked steadily. Even when working on his own, Brandon was meticulous and productive. He made sure we were satisfied with each step as he progressed through the project. At the end of the project, we had occasion to deal briefly with Derrick, Brian, Craig, and Nathan and each of them were top-notch individuals who demonstrated our satisfaction was their prime objective. Overall, Kitchen Saver and their employees were respectful of our home, and courteous to us in every interaction. Our total experience was one of dealing with a professional high-quality company. Rick and Gail Schimp
- Kitchen SaverTim Mitchell was my kitchen installer and he did a phenomenal job! He was very punctual, he cleaned up each day before he went home and he was just a genuinely very nice person. His carpentry skills were wonderful. I had a difficult job that required a lot of problem solving and Tim was on it and solved every issue that came up and left me with a stunning kitchen. His attention to detail made my kitchen renovation sheer perfection, he didn’t miss not one small detail and I am beyond happy with the service I received. Jason in sales did a nice job and was always available for any questions I had, he wanted to make sure I was happy and he went above and beyond to ensure that
- Kitchen Saverit was great! Everyone I worked with from the office and scheduling to the salesman and the installers, they were on time, cleaned up after themselves, friendly and together they seemed to work like a well oiled machine. I'm very happy with my kitchen. Mike Lilli was the cabinet man and he did a fantastic job, very detailed and a real craftsman in his work
- Kitchen SaverFrom beginning to end we were kept informed on each step. Tim Mitchell our installer could not have been more professional. He treated our home as if it were his own. I would highly recommend Kitchen Saver.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
- Kitchen SaverKitchen Saver was great to work with, especially during the time of COVID-19. The salesman came out to my house masked and gloved and described the entire process in detail. Another person came out to measure, also masked and gloved. The installer, Craig Newton, was exceptional in attention to detail and in professionalism. He answered my every question and concern, and wore his mask at all times. Everyone from Kitchen Saver was professional, helpful, and cheerful
- S & J Painting & RemodelingExcellent, Elias and Jose very hard working gave suggestion that were an improvement. Martin removed wall paper in 2 rooms and painted he did an excellent job
- Wireworx Electric IncChris and his team of experienced electricians are readily available, communicate well, and most importantly get the job done on time. I have confidently referred them to work with my real estate clients and my neighbors in the past to handle service cable replacement, electrical panel upgrades, light fixture replacement, outlet replacements, etc. I highly recommend them
- B.C.G. BUILDING SOLUTIONS, LLC.B.C.G Building (Brian and Terry) reported promptly and ensured everything was perfect before leaving. It was a pleasure working with a team that takes pride in every aspect and every little detail of a project. I will be hiring them for at least four more projects. Honestly, you can't go wrong with this team, I am very satisfied with every project that they completed. They were professional, knowledgeable, and so quiet, I almost forget they were in my house working. They completed each project, cleaned up the area, and then explained what was done and how everything operated, they also reminded me to complete the warranty paperwork. Great team!!
- Kitchen SaverEverything went beautifully! I have never worked with a more accommodating and friendly company. The kitchen designer was Mona C. and she was so very helpful in helping me decide what I wanted/needed for the project. The remodeler was Tim Mitchell and he was fantastic! Very well informed and expert at his job. Tim was on time everyday and very efficient, professional, and kind... and did a great clean-up job everyday when he was finished!. Finished the job one day early. Tim and the company coordinated countertop, electrical, and plumbing services as well. The remodel looks fantastic! I highly recommend this company and Tim especially
Electricians in Pasadena
- Business Description:We at Wilcox Electric are here to serve you. Our team will insure that you receive complete electrical services in a timely, professional manner. Since our founding in 1989, our successful stream of work has been driven largely by customer recommendations. Our company has evolved from a home-based business to an electrical contracting business with 22 employees. As a reflection of the times, we are installing increasing numbers of EV car charging stations in both single family houses and mul..Recent Review:Dale Debley of Wilcox Electric is fantastic, I will never hire anyone else. We hired him to do what we thought was a simple switch out of three electrical fixtures in our historical home. He came on a Friday, discovered that none of the three current light fixtures were installed correctly, were missing boxes, were a fire hazard and one of them was held up with a screw drilled into drywall. Definitely not what you want to hear with young kids in the house. Even though Dale is booked out for months, he returned to our house on Sunday arriving at 9am and staying until 8pm until everything was fixed, new fixtures were installed, and most importantly, it was safe for our kids. I am so grateful to Dale. He was a pleasure to work with, is creative (we avoided having to punch holes in walls to rewire), and he answered our questions. He also cheerfully worked with an antique light fixture which was causing trouble. I have only good things to say about Dale and so appreciate him coming on a weekend to make our house safe for my young kids. Dale is gemCordelia C.
- Business Description:Certified Electrical Technologies (CET) is a full-service electrical contracting firm serving residential, contractor, retail, real estate, and commercial clients in Suburban Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Since 1979, CET has been committed to providing the latest technology, highest quality products and superior customer service. Our goal is to provide Total Customer Satisfaction. CET offers fast, efficient scheduling, excellent service by highly-trained technicians, and c..Recent Review:Al the electrician had to check several outlets to get to the problem and was an outstanding guy to have doing this. Al ran down the problem and we talked about the issue as he worked. I would have this man and company back anytime. This was a warranty call for my warranty company, but they picked a good vendor to do their work. Very satisfied by this serviceMichael W.
- Business Description:We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrou..Recent Review:It went very well, the electrician Alex was professional, punctual and knowledgeable.Ijeoma C.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:Thank you for taking a moment to look at our company. We here at RaLo Enterprise, LLC in Huntingtown, MD realize that every customer is important no matter if it’s a simple repair or a new building-you expect the work to be done correctly, promptly and for a competitive price. RaLo Enterprise, LLC is an electrical contractor built on the talent, energy and creativity of many. We focus on establishing new relationships and maintaining these relationships for years. Our trained professional ele..
- Business Description:All In Electric, Inc. has been providing quality electrical services since 2011 in Maryland and the surrounding regions. Our electricians have 38 years of combined experience in the electrical field and a proven record of excellence. Our services include anything from new construction and home remodeling to light commercial projects. We are available to plan, design, construct, and maintain electrical features for projects of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our guarantee and we pride ourselve..Recent Review:Keith and the team at All In Electric are extremely professional and Keith is always fast to respond. When we first moved into our house, Keith came and talked through some of my plans for my living room to remove a ceiling fan, install some recessed lighting, install an outlet in the ceiling for the projector, pull through an HDMI cable from the projector to the entertainment center, and add an additional switch to separate out the lights on my staircase from the lights in my living room (a recommendation that I hadn't even thought of but Keith recommended and I'm glad he did!). When I was getting this job quoted out, some of the others who I had called either just gave me numbers over the phone or didn't even prepare a quote, and this was before Covid. While this wasn't a huge job, it spoke a lot about Keith's professionalism and the quality I could expect from him and his team. Fast-forward to the last couple of days and I had purchased a video doorbell knowing that I had issues with my doorbell since we moved in, but we didn't really mind not having the doorbell ring. I tried several things myself and was at an impasse, so I reached out to Keith to see if I could get someone from his team out to take a look, give me a quote, and/or fix this issue. Upon telling Keith of the issue, he mentioned that it sounded like the transformer had gone bad. I let him know that I had actually just replaced that transformer and he was very prompt to respond and even mentioned a few other things that it could be, as not all doorbell wiring is the same. Based on what he mentioned, I was able to determine that it was in fact the chime that had gone bad and the power was not making it to the front door button because the chime had gone bad. Needless to say, I 100% recommend Keith and his team for any of your electrical needs and I will continue to call Keith for all of mineSeth W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Baltimore, Washington Metropolitan area since 1925. We are committed to providing superior electrical services. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high quality and experienced workers at a competitive priceRecent Review:Great Kolb electrician found the problem and fixed it. Great serviceMitchell G.
- Business Description:A family run business headquarted in Parkville,MD with over 40 years of electrical and voice & data experience in both residential & commercial . We hold customer Service above all else nothing sells a company more than word of mouthRecent Review:Excellent, Brad did such an awesome job I not only rehired him but recommended him to our HOA which also hired Horton.Stephanie M.
- Business Description:Master electrician with over 18 yrs of electrical experience! Chlover X Electric is a family friendly electrical contractor specializing in residential and commercial services. As a father of 3 kids, owner, James Pariseau, understands the importance of the safety and comfort of a home, especially on the electrical side. We do it all from ceiling fans, recessed lighting for great visibility, smoke alarms to main service replacements for ultimate safety. James Pariseau, and his staff at Chlove..Recent Review:It went very well. The electrician was courteous, efficient and followed CDC rules. I would definitely hire again.Martin K.
- Business Description:Wireworx Electric Inc. We specialize in all aspects of the electrical trade. Residential & Commercial. We take pride in everything that we do, and are certain that you'll be 100% satisfied. All work initiated by owner/ master electrician. No salesman. Excellent references, hundreds of satisfied customers. Please call today for your FREE ESTIMATE! 10% discount for senior citizens & retired military. Licensed & InsuredRecent Review:Chris and his team of experienced electricians are readily available, communicate well, and most importantly get the job done on time. I have confidently referred them to work with my real estate clients and my neighbors in the past to handle service cable replacement, electrical panel upgrades, light fixture replacement, outlet replacements, etc. I highly recommend themJim G.
Deals in Pasadena for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Are you ready if the power suddenly goes out? No matter how long an outage lasts, it nearly always feels stressful and inconvenient. Here are some ways to prepare in advance.
It’s a good idea to know what an electrical inspection covers and how the process works before the electrician arrives. This inspection checklist will help you know the property inside and out before signing on the dotted line.
Find Electricians in
- Riviera Beach
- Lake Shore
- Severna Park
- Glen Burnie
- Curtis Bay
- Cape Saint Claire
- Brooklyn Park
- Linthicum Heights
- Sparrows Point
Electricians in Pasadena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K Electrical Services, LLCPO Box 969
Bel Air, Maryland
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A & O ELECTRIC330 OAKDALE RD
- A - One Electric Company1250 Birchcrest Court P.O. Box 85
- A Finer Touch Inc2009 Helton Ave.
Bel Air, Maryland
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- A1-Coal Electric, LLC2435 Ebbvale Road
- AAD MechanicalP.O. Box 543
- AAVISE Design, LLC3351 Corridor Marketplace #400-23
- Able Contracting Inc3141 Elliott Street
- Able Electrical Services Inc2534 Mountain Rd
- Ace Controls Inc.2128 Lorraine Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Adair Electrical Systems LLCP.O. Box 63
- Adams Electrical Services LLC7807 Outing Avenue
- ADVANCE REMODELING2526 N Charles St
- Advanced Electrical Technologies, inc.9221 Belair Rd
- Advanced Solar Technologies10487 Carberry Ct
White Plains, Maryland
- ADVANCED VIDEO SYSTEMS INC11447 Cronhill Dr Ste G
Owings Mills, Maryland
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- AF Marine Services521 DEFENSE HWY
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AG Electrical Services638 N Kenmore St
- Agabo Electric2944 Sollers Point Rd
- AIR SYSTEMS INC806 Barkwood Crt
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions LLCPO BOX 945
Owings Mills, Maryland
- AJ Michaels4512 York Rd
- Ak Electronics452A Shadyhill In
- Alarm Company of Maryland2909 Dillon st
- Alarm Doctor IncPO Box 89
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alger Electric15 Mt Wilson Ln
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All Electric and Constuction324 Oberle Ave
- All Fused Out LLC3 Hartman Ave
- All In Electric615 Hilltop Rd Street Address 2
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All-Power Plus Electric Inc6067 Adcock Ln
- Alternative Electric Inc3118 Peverly Run Rd
- AM ELECTRIC INC13123 CABINWOOD DR
Silver Spring, Maryland
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- AMERICAN HOME SERVICES34 Shining Willow Way # 102
La Plata, Maryland
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Kitchen Concepts, Inc9150 Rumsey Rd Ste A-8
- Amperage Electric IncP.O. Box 623
- ANCHOR ELECTRIC INC34 Oak Ct
- Anchor Mechanical LLC126 Industry Ln Suite 4
Forest Hill, Maryland
- ANG Contracting llc9405 Ox Rd
- Angel Electrical Services198 Easton South Apartment T1
- Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations15 HAMILL RD
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Arkay Electric3801 Justin Rd
- ARROW ELECTRICAL SUPPLY220 GATEWAY DR
Bel Air, Maryland
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel9010 Maier Rd Ste 105
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Arundel Cooling Heating & Electrical Co Inc707 Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Arundel Trading Company2902 Islay Ct
- ARUNDEL TV & VIDEO1144 RIVERVIEW DR
- Ashford Kirby Inc438 Girard Street T-3
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- Aspen Electric Inc1827 Park Beach Dr
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlas Electrical Services LLC7951 Oak Rd
- Auto Concepts2110 Laurance Ct
- Auto Stop Limited, Inc.520 East 25th Street
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & K Electrical Services, LLC
- B & D Construction1702 S Charles St
- B & G Electric LLC1123 Oak View Dr
- B&R Contractors LLC.4201 Townsend ave
- Bad Monkey836 Ritchie Hwy
Severna park, Maryland
- Bad Monkey Electric1913 Portobago Ln
- Bailey & Shipp Electric8229 Cloverleaf Dr. Ste 460
- Bailey Electrical Services1500 Kingsway Dr
- Baldwin Remodeling LLC2234 Hidden Retreat Trl
- Baltimore Design Build, LLC7942 St Monica Dr
- Baltimore's Best Home Improvement Company6715 Old Pimlico Rd.
- Barnes Odum Group LLC7779 Kidwell Dr
- Barry's Capentry5515 Heming Ave.
- Basement solutions7602 Beaver Rd
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bausum & Duckett Electric LLC3481 Pike Ridge Rd PO BOX 60
- Bay Current Electric LLC2031 Shore Dr
- Bay Kitchens8555 Pulaski Hwy
- B & D Construction