Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Pasadena, MD
There are 120 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Pasadena
- S & J Painting & RemodelingS&J did an excellent job! They were reliable, prompt and competitively priced. Jerry gave me a realistic timeline and didn’t over promise and under perform. They were also receptive to changes I wanted to make as the project went on. There weren’t any surprise charges and I was kept apprised of the work being done. I would recommend S&J to family and friends. They do great work at a great price
- Unicorp Home Energy ServicesOur experience with Unicorp Home Energy Services was amazing! Truly Professional, clean, on-time, courteous…………simply great- And competitive pricing too! Several neighbors used them too after our work was completed. Loved the finished work, would highly recommend them. THANK YOU!
- NLT ConstructionLast fall we used NLT Construction for the second time. The first time was to redo the exterior of our home. The second time was to completely gut and remodel our basement. Dave Cedrone, the owner, worked with us on every detail, which included creating a 6 foot wide window though the concrete. Dave is very responsive, and his crew does excellent work. Dave was frequently onsite, and he coordinated and supervised the work of all the subcontractors (the carpenters work only for NLT, and they are excellent). He is a perfectionist, and it shows in all the details of the work done. We love the way the basement looks, and we are currently scheduled to have NLT remodel the upstairs of our house [the kitchen cabinets have a very long lead time]. NLT is not the cheapest company around, but if you want the highest quality work, a responsive contractor, attention to detail, and a job that starts and finishes when Dave says it will, I highly recommend NLT
- NLT ConstructionMy 3rd major reno with Dave Cedrone went just as smoothly and professionally as the first two. My primary reasons for re-hiring Dave are : ---He responds quickly to calls, texts or emails. ---He has a perfect sense of how long the job will take. He has been correct, to the day 3 out of 3 times. If he says 6 weeks to complete the job, it’s 6 weeks. Everyone shows up on time everyday. ---I have peace of mind that the job will be done right and that all the details are taken care of by anyone who works on the job. Dave follows through. ---He solves logistical issues with intelligence, presenting options. I tell Dave how I want the space to work and he tells me how we can do it. In the master, we gutted ALL down to studs, ceiling beams and concrete slab. Installed all new wiring and electric, quality insulation, HVAC system, flooring (hardwood and tile), windows, drywall, and plumbing. Installed custom built-in, floor to ceiling cabinets on 2 full 12 foot wide walls, recessed floating nightstands and an alcove of drawers and compartments for additional storage. Created a laundry room in what had been a walk in closet. In the basement, we gutted the walls to the cinderblock and the floor to the concrete slab. New wiring, lighting and receptacles were added to make the space more functional. Installed insulation, drywall, bookshelves and carpeting. Dave’s crew is great! They are excellent at what they do and also kind, patient and show attention to detail. I have worked with the same team members 2 or 3 times. They keep me informed and I have a sense of trust that in the end I will have exactly what I wanted
- NLT ConstructionDave is so easy to work with, I now consider him a good friend. I look back at it all to my initial sketches for a garage addition to house my classic car and I even constructed a scale model. Dave skillfully translated my sketches into highly precise plans. I am absolutely delighted how it all came together. It exceeded all my expectations. The sub-contractors were all experts and had pride in their work. Danny did an excellent job with the foundation and the concrete slab. It was 12 x 37 with a perfect surface. Dave's carpenter crew displayed an enviable level of craftsmanship. They really know what they are doing. I could see they also obviously enjoyed their work and went above and beyond to accommodate any of my suggestions/requests, while offering their own clever improvements. The estimates given for all sub-contractors were well within the final costs, and overall, even though lumber prices had doubled, did not exceed the total estimate. I could not be more delighted with the result. I strongly recommend Dave Cedrone, his crew, and NLT. I would hire them again in heartbeat
- Dimitri's Home Improvement IncEverything from the bidding process, through completion, was handled with the utmost care and professionalism. Dimitri and every person who he brought into our home treated it as anyone would want their own to be treated. This was not a small project. They vaulted the ceiling in the living area, completely removing the roof on half the house, and did a full new roof. Matched the existing red oak hardwood flooring, and sanded/re-stained the entire upstairs. All the plumbing and electrical in the entire house was replace. New kitchen, 3.5 new bathrooms, finished basement, combined two bedrooms to make a master suite. New HVAC. New generator…. You name it, and it was done. When all was said and done, I think our two hall bedrooms were the one walls that weren’t torn down. We could not possibly recommend Dimitri and his company (his two sons work with him as well) any higher. They are honest, and hard working. Old school in all the best ways
- Hands On Painters IncVery professional job. Have had HOP do many paint jobs for us in the past. Have recommended to several friends. Reasonable price, quality work. Have hired them to do small molding and trim work. Very nicely done.
- Calix CarpentryExcellent and professional work. I needed some repairs on the exterior front of my house. Calix carpentry showed up the same day, took measurements and sent me the estimate with a very reasonable price the following day. The estimate included all the details of material and labor costs. Carlos is nice, personable and makes sure that the work done is prefect. The work was urgent to prevent further damage from the weather and the team was ready to start within two days. The work was completed in one day and I was beyond satisfied with the quality of the work. I'll be glad to hire Carlos and his team for additional projects
- NLT ConstructionThis was our second big project with NLT Construction, and it will not be our last. We live in a small-ish house in Towson MD and needed a kitchen remodel that would give us the best use of space possible without building additions. Dave's design worked out perfectly - moved our dining room wall over, removed most of the wall, and built a beautiful archway as a transition between the rooms. And our new cabinets utilize every inch of available space. He and his team are responsive, professional, and surprisingly affordable for the quality of workmanship. My husband is VERY particular about construction, carpentry and finish work, and he refuses to work with any other contractor. Many of our friends have commented on how beautiful it turned out and asked for the number for our contractor
- Comfort Builders LLCThe master bathroom renovation went well above our expectations, especially considering that this was done during the pandemic. Baha was fantastic in communicating our vision to the builder, Josef, who in turn, expertly crafted our dream bathroom.
Contractors in Pasadena
- Business Description:We are not just a remodeling or home improvement company. we focus on keeping our clients satisfied and happy. quality is our priority.Recent Review:Projects went very well. Carlos' team made several minor fixes (at no extra charge) that I didn't even know were broken as thy went along. His team was very professional and thy did a fantastic job.Ronald A.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company since 1986. .We are a client based company,hassle free no sales pressure or gimmicks with our presentations.we offer one of the best warranties in the market .We have our own crews to guarantee great installations every time.We offer premier energy efficient vinyl windows and vinyl sidingRecent Review:The job was completed in a timely and professional manner and to our satisfaction.Izzy K.
- Business Description:Interior Remodeling Specialists. Specializing in Interior Painting, Drywall Repair, Trim, Crown Moulding, Ceramic Tile, Finish Work, Bathroom, Kitchen and Basement Renovations. Complete Home Rehabilitation, Handyman Services. Quality Workmanship. 25 Years Experience. Licenced and Insured
- Business Description:A General Contractor, building quality residential additions, and exceptional home improvements in and around Baltimore, Maryland since 1989. We are a group of motivated and committed individuals who are dedicated to making YOUR dream come true. Family pride and craftsmanship are combined in all of our work, providing you with the best quality, at a fair priceRecent Review:Hired Total Craftsman to create a full bathroom and utility room in my finished basement. John did a great job of managing our project and communicating with us. Finished product was exactly what we wanted. Good work at a good priceDaniel F.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner. We are a local business that originated in 2001 in Silver Spring, MD. Since then, our team of remodeling experts have been working non-stop around the DC-Metro area. Our number of employees depend on job type and size, averaging from around 3-7 employees working at a job site. We offer great prices and great payment plans! Money should never be an obstacle when you want your dream homeRecent Review:Working with JCabido was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called for their services. They are not only professional at what they do but also reliable and dependable. The end result, is everything I ever dreamed of which exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend JCabido Remodeling. Their crew is exceptionally skilled, efficient, and responsive. Will use them again in upcoming projectsGlenda G.
- Business Description:Our Purpose, Our Mission, Your Home. At Handy Man from Heaven, we understand that small projects are as important as large projects for your home. Time, energy and skill can keep these projects from getting completed. Our mission is to complete those projects with quality craftsmanship giving you more time to enjoy your home and life. Though we have the experience and skilled craftsman for larger projects, we won’t say no to your small projects. Handy Man from Heaven is a fully licensed, insu..Recent Review:Dave did a great job. He took his time and showed pride in his work. I definitely would hire him again.Deborah K.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated small business. We are your restorations and remodeling specialists with over 20 years of experience.Recent Review:I had Royal Restorations do a full basement remodel for me so that i could use it for additional income. The project included a full bathroom, 2 bedrooms with closets, a living space, a new basement entry door and a kitchen. It looks awesome. They even were able to dig further down to give me taller ceilings and they did a great job with that, redoing the concrete and then flooring on top of that. I would definitely recommend the company to anybody solely because of their professionalism and overall knowledge of the process. I will definitely be using them for future projectsChannan N.
- Business Description:My name is Brandon Houser.l own Houser con,LLC.lm a third generation painter, family owned an operated. My family has been in the painting and drywall industry for over 100 years. I also offer services in carpentry, drywall (hanging, repair, & finishing), framing walls, and refurbishing/replacing windows and doors. Call or text me today for a FREE estimate. Feel free to send pictures via email or text as well at 240-237-7370 or email email@example.comRecent Review:Brandon, acted very professional, His estimate came in at a reasonable price. The work he did was excellent. The time estimated for the job was accurate. We are very pleased with the work he did which looks really nice. Update as of 05/29/2021: The project went fine except afterwards when I was cleaning up my downstairs getting all the sanding remints off the carpet I noticed a lot of paint on my carpet. This was not obvious unless you where looking behind doors and up close to the wood work. I am disappointed in this aspect of the job. I did give a glowing review before I found all the paint on my carpet. I feel the amount of paint is too much for a professional painter to leave behind. Unfortunately, I feel it necessary to change my glowing review to one that is not as optimistic. There is also a spot on the wall that does not look finished properly under one of the windows. I did not notice this until I sat on the coach on looked over at the wall and saw a weird mark on the wall. The rest of the painting looks fine.Katie E.
- Business Description:Established in 1969. Family Owned and Operated. Experienced in new construction, additions, kitchen bathroom remodeling. No job is too unique for us. For the fastest response... PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE! Thank youRecent Review:In the summer of 2020, we hired Bob Grill General Contractor Inc. to build a custom 12x 24 shed to match our home. Bob Grill, Jr. (Owner) helped walk us through the design process, obtain a building permit, and submit the correct information to our Home Owners Association before the building process began. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. The employees were very professional and kept a clean worksite. We have received numerous compliments from our friends and neighbors and will continue to recommend this company to others. If you want the project done right, choose Bob Grill General Contractor, IncBreanne B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Riviera Beach
- Lake Shore
- Severna Park
- Glen Burnie
- Curtis Bay
- Cape Saint Claire
- Brooklyn Park
- Linthicum Heights
- Sparrows Point
general contractors in Pasadena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & B Home Improvement111 Riverside Drive
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A Plus Carpet & Flooring9198 Red Branch Rd Suite A
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A&M Remodeling & Conduction Corp1910 Walnut Ave
- A. F. Hunter Company LLC6636 Washington Blvd #57
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- abikat costruction llc2376 Daniels Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Ace Air Conditioning & Heating Inc47 Ridge Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Advanced Carpentry LLC1740 Whitfield Ct
- Advanced Green Home Solutions1125 West Street, Suite 421
- Aerostar Contracting, LLC1820 Lower Forty Lane
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC. 718 Erie Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- All About Waterproofing Inc2602 Laurel Brook Rd
- All American Intelligent Solutions707 E. Ordnance Road, Suite 404
- All Electric and Constuction324 Oberle Ave
- All Interiors Repair Contractor, Inc.6530 Corkley rd. .
- ALL PAINTING & POWER WASHING, LLC656 Stags Leap Ct
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- AM Home Improvements7701 Whays Ln
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- America's Handyman Service7415 Watersville Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- AMERICAN BUILDERS CORP505 BRIGHTVIEW DRIVE
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Home Performance LLC2512 Windy Oak Court
- American Kitchen Concepts, Inc9150 Rumsey Rd Ste A-8
- Angler Carpentry LLC1442 Gordon Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Annapolis Painting Services2561 Housley Rd
- Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations15 HAMILL RD
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Arbor Ridge Services LLCPO Box 152
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Architectural Interiors, LLCP.O. Box 3072
Hyattsville, New York
- Arcitectus Design-Build, LLC1224 Bear Hollow Ct
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Ashford Kirby Inc438 Girard Street T-3
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- Aspen Home Improvements2653 Lititz Pike
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlantic Chimney Service LLC28272 St Michaels Rd
- Atlantic Home Services3519 Saratoga aVE
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A & B Home Improvement
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Baltimores Construction Networkers3425 Elmley Ave
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bay Coatings & Contracting21 Tree Farm Court - Suite A1
Glen Arm, Maryland
- BAY CONSTRUCTION, LLC7736 DONEGAL BAY DR
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Bay Country Painters Inc236 Ritchie Hwy
Severna park, Maryland
- Baystate Properties LLC1921 York Rd Ste 6
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Bellvale Construction Inc.2124 Bellvale Road
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Bennington Builders39 Cottonwood Court
- Beryl & Granite Towers LLC8260 Patuxent Range Rd
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- Best Value Property Solutions Inc15900 Sherwood Ave
- Betel Handyman Services
- Birdland builders512 Crain hwy unit 8
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Bishops Home Improvements
- Blake & Sons Contracting LLC7962 E Baltimore St
- Blue Robin Contracting Services LLC822 Guilford Ave Ste 139
- Blue Sky Painting & Carpentry LLC10015 Old Columbia Rd Suite B215
- Blue Star Paint and Property Services, LLC1932 Lincoln Dr Suite B
- BlueFox Contracting1113 odenton rd
- BMC Painting Inc11439 Monterrey Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bob Grill General Contractor Inc9817 Lanham Severn Rd
- Bottom Line Remodeling2909 Stockton Rd
- Bowen Remodeling & Design2146 Priest Bridge Ct Ste 2
- Boxer Construction LLC612 Highland Av
- Boyce Renovations LLC3 Melvin Ave
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Budget Bath2160 E Joppa Rd Ste 202
- BUILDGOOD, INC6230 Holabird Ave
- BUSY BEE CONTRACTORS4913 GREENCREST RD
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture
- C & G Masonry19300 Olney Mill Rd
- C MOORE BUILDERS INC4 IDLEWOOD ST
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- C&J HOME IMPROVEMENT5409 Belle Vista Ave.
- C&Painting LLC14337 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Caliber Home Restoration100 Oak Drive
- Calvert Handyman & Home Improvement, LLC4906 OLD WILLOWS RD
CHESAPEAKE BEACH, Maryland
- Caperones Contracting1334 Swan Dr
- Capitol Improvements12606 Hillmeade Station Drive
- Carey's Custom Carpentry1445 Grandview Rd.
- Carman Maintenance LLC2414 Stanwick Rd
- Carpenter's Contracting12931 Wexford Park
- Catonsville Contractors106 South Morerick Ave Ste A
- CEDAR SQUARE HOMES INC8694 VETERANS HWY
- Celestial Handyman Services2223 Monocacy Rd
- C & G Masonry