Bargain Movers

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2011

7579 Rickenbacker Dr

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

2018 Super Service Award! Previous Winner 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012. Bargain Movers is one of the trusted local companies helping relocate families throughout the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area. We have provided high quality service to our clients for over 3 decades. Our goal is simple; assist our customers in creating a stress free local or long distance move customized to fit both their needs & budgetary requirements. We recognize that job of relocating families and companies involves much more than just moving furniture. It’s understanding that an individual's possessions represent some of their most valued assets. Therefore our employees are extremely careful, respectful and understanding of our client's needs. As we pride ourselves on up-holding these values, we have built a strong and loyal client base for over 30 years. We look forward to moving you!...

03/05/2022

Myra T.

The crew was very professional and very careful with our possessions. Everyone including Luis the owner and Martina the admin were easy to work with. Moving can be very stressful, but they took the stress out of it. I would highly recommend Bargain Movers.

Description of Work
We moved from our house in Kensington, MD to a condo in DC

02/24/2022

Laurie D.

They did a terrific job and their price was extremely fair. They were very organized and everything went well from beginning to end. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a move for me.

08/19/2021

Gordana V.

Bargain Movers did a wonderful job with our recent move from Kensington, MD to Rockville, MD. The crew, Will G., Will Jr., Alvin, and Max, were fast and professional. We were told that they would show up between 8:00 - 9:00 AM....and they showed up at exactly 8:15 AM. The move from a 2-level single family home to a 3-level townhome took less than 3 hours. We moved on August 13th, which was one of the hottest days of this year so far (feel-like temp was 105). The guys deserve extra kudos for doing all that hard work under those conditions!!! I was in awe at how they carried our huge sofa up a narrow flight of stairs. No damaged walls, no scratches, no damaged furniture. AND the final cost was $400 less than what was initially quoted! Can't beat that! Also, a big thank you to Martina (admin) and Luis (owner) for being so helpful and responsive! Two days after our move, we noticed that a milk crate with some items in it was missing. We emailed Martina and she responded right away that Luis would check on the missing crate. Luis called us a couple of hours later to tell us that he found the crate. As it happens, the crew uses black milk crates to transport their tape, rope, etc., so they didn't see it right away when they were unloading. That same afternoon, Luis stopped by and brought us the missing crate. I highly recommend Bargain Movers! Don't be fooled by the name. In this case, you will get a bargain AND quality!

Description of Work
Moving from Single Family Home to Townhome

08/04/2021

Jonathan L.

Three things stand out from my experience with Bargain Movers: 1. One of Bargain Movers' competitors recommended their services to me (their competitor wasn't available to move on the day I requested, which is why they made the recommendation). You know you're good at what you do when even your competitors are comfortable recommending you. 2. In keeping with their name, their hourly rate was about $70 less than the other moving companies from which I requested quotes. Moreover, they gave me suggestions on how to cut my moving costs even further, which put me at ease because I knew they weren't trying to run up the price on me. 3. Their movers were phenomenal. They were exceedingly polite, highly efficient, and delivered everything undamaged. I had them move a piece of exercise equipment down to my basement office, but after they had already left, l decided l wanted it in the garage. My dad and l had to partially disassemble it and take the door off to move it, yet Bargain's movers somehow got it through a tight space without disassembling it or making a single mark on the wall or the piece of equipment! If you want a move done right and at an affordable price, be sure to call Bargain Movers!

Description of Work
Residential Move

07/14/2021

Mike E.

We had last minute help packing on a Monday. Then we just finished our pack and load at our former residence in Maryland on Tuesday. Then the next day the crew delivered our furnishings to Pennsylvania on Wednesday. They are very good at what they do and they have the best attitude. Willie and Raul were with us for 3 days and the last two days they were joined by Jose, Selvin and Israel. They have moved our furnishings twice in a year. I can't say enough how helpful & knowledgeable they are. The value of the experience measuring price, quality and attitude are really amazing. The leader Lou is also very professional and knows his business. There is a reason this family owned business continues to have such high satisfaction. Thanks Bargain Movers!

Description of Work
Packing/Loading/Delivering furnishings

12/24/2020

Daria H.

Bargain movers was professional and courteous. They showed up on time, took care with my personal items and protected my home throughout the move. The team Will, Willy, Ravion, Juan and Alvin were great. I'd hire again.

Description of Work
Full house move - local

11/28/2020

Richard N.

These movers are *top notch*! I would hire them every time! (I hired them twice so far.) Great communication with customers. They ask insightful questions about your move. They anticipate needs. They are flexible with scheduling and work on Saturdays. They charge only what packing materials they use. Their mover crew is fast, respectful, professional, and just great to work with. They are detail-oriented in ways that were a pleasant surprise. I've worked with a LOT of movers in the past twenty years. Bargain Movers is the best.

Description of Work
Moving from townhouse to apartment, then from apartment to house

Category moving companies

WOW! I can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with us! This is what we aim for each and every time! Thanks again for coming back to us and enjoy your new home :)

11/19/2020

Robert E.

;Don't let the name make you think cut rate and sloppy becauseI can't recommend Bargain Movers enough. They were professional and responsive during each step: initial contact, quote based on my move, follow up before the move, showed up on time, took care of my stuff, finished much faster than I would have expected. Hire this company; they will not disappoint!

Description of Work
Moving a one bedroom apartment

Category moving companies

Thank you! Yes, we get the name doesn't match the experience often :) So glad you had a great experience with us and thank you for taking the time to share. Enjoy your new home and please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!

11/16/2020

Bill C.

Bargain movers did a fantastic job. They were hardworking and efficient. They did a great job reassembling items that required putting back together. They were very accomodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Move out of our house into a new house

Category moving companies

Thank you for the feedback, we truly appreciate you taking the time. It was a pleasure working with you and please let us know if there is anything we can help with int he future!

09/09/2020

Nikki P.

I’ve been a client of Bargain Movers since at least 2016. They’ve moved me at least 3 times and I’ve always been quite pleased with the level of service and communication, professionalism, and efficiency and friendliness of the office and moving staff. Bargain Movers is my go-to choice when I require moving services - I trust them and know they’ll take care of my personal belongings. I’ll be calling them for another move in 2021 and I highly recommend Bargain Movers.

Description of Work
Moving and storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Thank you! We love to be the "go to choice for movers"! We appreciate your loyal business and here when you need us. Thanks again and we'll see you in 2021 :)

Bargain Movers

Artisan Movers

Enjoy A Relaxing & Seamless Move, Without All The Headaches and Anxiety Associated With Relocating! Artisan Movers offers you a reliable relocation experience through constant communication. Ensuring you a seamless and relaxing transition into your new home. We are your source for Full Service, Stress-Free Moving with same-day service and competitive pricing on your next local or long distance move. We strive to bring a VIP moving experience to everyone in the DC Metro area, and beyond.

Offers by Artisan Movers on Angi
    Potomac Moving Company

Moving can be a frustrating experience, but you can make it a breeze with a phone call to the right moving company. Potomac Moving Company takes the stress out of your move by quickly and efficiently getting you from one place to another all in one piece. It really is that simple! Just give us a call at 1-888-505-3385 or start your free estimate now! We are proud to service: Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Bailey's Crossroads, McLean, Fairfax County, Fairfax, Chevy Chase, Suitland, Bladensburg, Hyattsville, Takoma Park, College Park, Suitland, Seat Pleasant, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Reston, Rockville, Potomac, Leesburg, Kensington, Burke, North Potomac, Springfield, Annandale, Herndon, Centerville, Chantilly, Warrenton, Gainesville, Tysons Corner, Wolf Trap, Lorton, Woodbridge, Lakeridge, Clifton, Manassas, Manassas Park, Bristow, Aldie, Sterling, Germantown, Montgomery Village, North Bethesda, Fairfax Station and other locations in the DMV area as well as long distance moves.

Offers by Potomac Moving Company on Angi
    Federal
    US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
    01/01/2099

We are a full service moving company providing packing and storage services as well. We can also help you load or unload trucks/pods. We provide residential and commercial relocation services.