Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic system services in Pasadena, MD
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Pasadena
- WHITEFORD SEPTICThey finished job in 2 days.guy running bob cat was driving too fast. Someone dug up & destroyed 2 of my beautiful precious very loved Rose Bushes. They DID NOT even try to dig up carefully & sit Them .aside. cracked round cement cover to old tank ran over & covered it with dirt. I hope they come back & rake my yard carefully & seed it & cover with straw. & REPLACE MY ROSE BUSHE
- Eagle and Son SepticNathan Eagle is a pleasure to deal with. He kept in constant contact throughout the project, and updated us regularly. The subcontractors who did the electrical and excavation work were also very professional. Ours was a very complicated septic replacement, and Nathan made sure that the county approved all changes and that we understood what was happening. He ensured we were happy with the final result. His price was fair. A septic replacement is not a fun or pretty investment in your home, but for an old house (55 years on the original system), it is necessary. We no longer have to worry when there is a heavy rainstorm or when we have guests. Thank you, Nathan
- C.A. Taciak & SonsFrank is great. He picked up the phone when I called and came right out to my house. He looked things over and gave me great advice on how to solve my problem. I would definitely use him again in the future.
- Heil PlumbingFrom start to finish, Mr Heil and his team provided cost-effective, timely and exceptional service. Every aspect of the our project scope of work was attended to, with care and diligence, including contracting, permitting, excavation, interior plumbing, and landscaping. Clean up of the worksite was done very day w/in the house and in the front yard. Our family was very appreciative of the quick timeline as we were in process of transitioning between homes. I would highly recommend Heil plumbing, for small and large plumbing projects
- Horizon ServicesHorizon initially came out and discussed the services and pricing. There was some negotiation on the pricing and they did find several rebates that reduced initial cost by about 1000. The work was scheduled quickly and was done in a day. The workers were polite, everything was cleaned up. Extremely happy with the results. Even the inspectors that came out later commented on what a good job they had done. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a conversion
- Aaa Septic Tank Cleaning ServiceThey did an excellent job, were timely, friendly, and gave a good price. I would definitely hire them again.
- C.A. Taciak & SonsFrank and his son arrived on 12/1/09 to perform a radio-location of the position and direction of a root-clogged and collapsed drain pipe from the front of the house to the street. Once the pipe was located, he quoted me a price for the job and said I could either pay for a radio-location report or put down a deposit on the work. I chose to put down a deposit and write up a contract with him on the spot. The utility location folks were called and identified the buried gas lines by 12/4/09. At 8:30 on the morning of 12/8/09, Frank arrived with his excavation equipment and crew and completed the job for the estimated amount by 12:45. Frank met me back at the house at 5:30pm to review the work and accept final payment
- Len The Plumber, LLC.They were great and came out on Thanksgiving. They were really good and what stood out is that they came out on a holiday.
- Len The Plumber, LLC.It was perfect. He was very professional and very neat. I had no problems. He was the only one I called and he is on Angie’s List. He replaced everything with really good stuff. He was very quick in responding. He was on time. He came out the next morning from the time he said he was going to come with all the supplies
- R&E CHIEF SEPTIC LLCI needed a septic pump and riser install. R&E did a great job! I will hire them again in a couple years for the next pump.
Last update on November 5, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Pasadena, MD
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Find septic tank services in
- Lake Shore,
- Riviera Beach,
- Severna Park,
- Glen Burnie,
- Curtis Bay,
- Cape Saint Claire,
- Brooklyn Park,
- Linthicum Heights,
- Sparrows Point,
Septic Tank Contractors in Pasadena, MD
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A J Mcdonald Company IncPO Box 24254
Halethorpe, Maryland 21227
- A&A Construction and Utilities, IncP.O Box 47546
Gwynn Oak, Maryland 21207
- Abend Plumbing And Heating LLC407 Bon Air Ave
Brooklyn, Maryland 21225
- All Above Plumbing221 St James Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
- All Nite Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC5908 Hamilton Ave
Rosedale, Maryland 21237
- A J Mcdonald Company Inc
- Bamford Plumbing & Heating Inc6800 Martin Ave
Dundalk, Maryland 21222
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing2600 Forest Glen Rd Ste 3
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
- Bill Gilde Electrical Service637 Gayle Drive
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
- Bill's Superior Plumbing920 Hepburn Ln
Bel Air, Maryland 21014
- Bogan's Plumbing / PlumbCrazy1302 Continental Dr
Abingdon, Maryland 21009
- Bamford Plumbing & Heating Inc
- Five Star Plumbing ServicesPO BOX 1612
Bel Air, Maryland 21014
- Five Star Plumbing Services
- GEORGE KLINGER A JR INC1907 BROWN RD
Finksburg, Maryland 21048
- GEORGE KLINGER A JR INC
- JR Septic Systems & Construction1229 Old Dorsey Road
Harmans, Maryland 21077
- JR Septic Systems & Construction
- KING AND SONSPO BOX 374
Damascus, Maryland 20872
- KING AND SONS
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
Alexandria, Virginia 22312
- Millersville Plumbing Inc1351 Coleus Dr
Millersville, Maryland 21108
- Mitchell Plumbing & Heating Inc11650 Eastern Ave
Middle River, Maryland 21220
- MODERN PLUMBING SYSTEMS LLC1212 Somerset Rd
Severn, Maryland 21144
- My Plumber Heating Cooling & Electrical 6897 Gateway Ct
Manassas, Virginia 20109
- Michael & Son Svc Inc
- Naumann Plumbing, LLC2131 Espey Court Suite 9
Crofton, Maryland 21114
- Naumann Plumbing, LLC
- ROBERT F BEALL & SONS8795 Veterans Hwy
Millersville, Maryland 21108
- ROBYN'S SEPTIC SVC297 Dellcrest Dr
Forest Hill, Maryland 21050
- Roland Plumbing Services LLC601 Pearse Ln
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup812 W Patapsco Ave Ste 1
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- RTF Associates Inc142 E Main St
Westminster, Maryland 21157
- ROBERT F BEALL & SONS
- Unlimited Plumbing LLC12930 Eastern Ave
Middle River, Maryland 21220
- Unlimited Plumbing LLC
Septic tank companies that service Pasadena
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.