Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Essex, MD
There are 63 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Essex
- E & F Masonry LLCMr. Perez replied to my inquiry promptly and I was able to get an estimate easily just by texting him photos. His mason, Mr. Saul, was punctual and did very neat work on brick steps and walls that are 60 years old. Well priced. I will be hiring this company again in the future.
- E & F Masonry LLCGreat company, fast service. Douglas who came out to the work was excellent. I would rehire them again.
- Green Future ConstructionWhat a wonderful experience! Thomas, Anthony, and the rest of the hard-working crew did such an amazing job on our new patio. We were treated like family every step of the way. We knew what we wanted and green future made it happen. It is much better than we had expected. We highly recommend this company and we use them again in a heartbeat
- Lazo Landscaping IncTheir quote on the work was very competitive and the fence quote was cheaper than Home Depot. They could also do ALL the work we wanted; some companies do the concrete work but not the fencing. They started the work almost immediately after I hired them, and our gorgeous paver block patio and walkway was done in 3 days. They cleaned up after themselves, daily, too. The fencing took about a week since they had to order it. There were a few days when we had no work being done since they were waiting for the fencing. The fencing went up around our yard in 3-4 days, and the guys putting it in also removed/trimmed bushes out of the way (the other fence company from whom we got a quote had told us that we would need to clear out all the bushes, etc, ourselves). They ran into some problems with the basement steps and spoke to me about it. They ended up being able to complete the work on the steps (with surrounding railing) WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST. We love our new back yard, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat--and probably will when we finally save up to have a screened-in porch! A few extra details: our porch encompassed 2 basement windows so they added beautifully detailed window wells to make it look nice. The stone pavers of the porch are marbleized and set off with contrasting edging stone that looks very high-end and lovely. I got the quote the first couple days of October, signed my contract on 10/8, work began, and the entire project was completed on 10/23
- E & F Masonry LLCGreat. Once a date was agreed upon everything went very well. Workmen were very professional and knowledgeable. They answered any question I had. I realized that the project involved more than I expected.
- SBC Outdoor ServicesSBC did a fantastic job on my project. They far exceeded my expectations in all aspects. They communicated well, preformed the work in a timely manor and had great attention to detail. I will continue to use them for any an all outdoor projects and enthusiastically recommend them to my friends.
- E & F Masonry LLCThe process from start to finish was flawless! The team was diligent and asked questions throughout the process to confirm our needs. It was amazing to watch the care, focus and dexterity they exhibited as they worked! I was super impressed and my usually hard to please husband was amazed at their skill and professionalism. Out of several bids, theirs was the best value for the amount they charged. I will definitely hire them for other projects
- Stinebaugh Masonry LLCEric and his crew did a great job, were very thorough at identifying and fixing all of the problem areas. They showed up on time each day and were very easy to work with. I highly recommend this company.
- E & F Masonry LLCThis was the 2nd time we hired E&F masonry. The price is fair and the work is done well. The craftsmen doing the work are always polite and clean up when done for the day.
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionI called for a "roof tune-up" because I had some missing shingles and I received so much more. I received a complete write up of the status of the roof, information on not only the structure but how to maintain it. He checked the gutters and the chimney with the same knowledge base, and provided the same feedback. It was quite impressive
Masonry Contractors in Essex
- Business Description:***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.netRecent Review:I have an old end unit rowhouse in Upper Fells Point that had a large crack in the brick extending from the 1st floor through the 2nd floor. Stinebaugh provided what I would consider to be a fair price to complete the work. The job came out looking great, and they ended up having some extra time on the contract which they used to replace a few bricks and patch at the front of the house. I plan to use Stinebaugh again in the fall to fix/replace exterior cracked brick as well as replace all four front window lintelshenry l.
- Business Description:All Pro Chimney Service is a full service chimney and hearth company specializing in chimney cleaning, inspections, and maintenance. Our goal is to provide you, the valued customer, the quality service and satisfaction you deserve. We provide quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and hearth products, and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney and hearth needs. We want to make sure that your satisfaction and expectations are met by All Pro Chi..Recent Review:My repairman, Dan Bigelow, was superb! He was very professional, extremely knowledgeable, neat and thorough. He patiently answered all my questions and explained in detail exactly how my system worked. I will gladly call him in the future for all of my fireplace needsDuane D.
- Business Description:Affordable Hardscapes that will turn your yard into a Masterpiece.Recent Review:Mr. Perez replied to my inquiry promptly and I was able to get an estimate easily just by texting him photos. His mason, Mr. Saul, was punctual and did very neat work on brick steps and walls that are 60 years old. Well priced. I will be hiring this company again in the futureJOSEPH S.
- Business Description:JNT Enterprises is a Pasadena, Maryland based concrete, commercial concrete, demolition experts, excavation, retaining walls and hardscaping company providing quality work and services to both commercial and residential customers with over 20 years of experience. Our company policy is to provide all of our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you're not satisfied with our work, then we're not done. This is why JNT Enterprises has become a reputable and trusted operator in the great..Recent Review:It was nice. He did a very good job. It's very nice because it is handicap friendly so it's very wonderful. They are good people to deal with. I would recommend them to anybody. A couple of my neighbors already asked me for their phone numberFranky O.
- Business Description:Specializing in general remodeling! concrete and fences. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They are amazing. They are so professional and on time. they clean up everything. They sweep the street and anything that has dust on it. They are just unbelievable. I would definitely use them again. The price is reasonable. they are very professional. His crew is very professionalTrish S.
- Business Description:I offer free estimates and discounts - I have been in business for 16 years because I’m passionate and love to keep my customers homes looking nice and neat I am great with concrete patios, concrete footing, concrete slabs and many mor
- Business Description:We specialize in all things concrete. From pouring small walkways to warehouses. We color, patch sawcut and erect all types of concrete. We will do the job right and want to make the customer happy. We have been in business for 4 years but most of our staff have been in the business for more than 15 years. We have over 100 employees and no job is to large or small, we will look at and price any job.
- Business Description:First Class Chimney Services experienced technicians arrive when they say they will. We provide a level of customer service satisfaction in the chimney business. Our employees are constantly commended on their professionalism & dedication to customer satisfaction. Our Certified Chimney Technicians are experts in regular cleanings, pointing & retouching, & restorations authentic to the original masonry. Whether you're building a new home, restoring a fireplace, or just building a walk. Our ent..Recent Review:Company was responsive to request for a quote. Work was scheduled for the following week. Workers showed up on time and completed the job quickly.john m.
- Business Description:Been in business since 1994, professionally trained at the Chimney Safety Institute of America, Member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild. Licensed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission, #86685. Family owned and operated. Owner on most major repairs. We are dedicated to serving our customers needsRecent Review:They were one of the higher bids, but I was willing to pay more for what I thought would be the best service. The technicians seemed capable and were friendly, but overall I wasn't impressed with the service. The cleaning was performed as expected, and while they removed most of the waste material, they left us a fair amount of soot to clean up. I'm not sure what I expected, but they did not set up anything to contain the soot while cleaning, so the cleaning left a film of soot on every surface of our entire downstairs - which we keep discovering every time we run our hand over any surface (floors, tables, window sills, etc., even on the opposite side of the house from where the work was performed. After the inspection was complete the technician tried to sell me a flue liner and repairs that he said would cost $20,000Steve S.
- Business Description:MARYLAND CONTRACTOR LICENSE #18304.Recent Review:The chimney has it crisps build up and they need to clean. Very well. They get the highest numbers of stars and they were fast.Stephanie Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Essex
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A&E Design - Landscape Contractors14320 Jarrettsville Pike 429
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- Aaron Graphics and Web6414 Park Heights Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- ADVANCED CHIMNEY SOLUTIONS3710 INGLESIDE DR
- Advanced Green Home Solutions1125 West Street, Suite 421
- ADW llc29 laurence brooke road
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- ALC Custom Landscapes Inc5033 KLEE MILL RD S
- All Pro Chimney Service401 N Stonestreet Ave
- All State Paving1705 Calderdale Ct
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Allen Construction Group LLC3821 Yolando Rd
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Always Waterproofing L.L.C.516 Greenwood Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- AM Home Improvements7701 Whays Ln
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- Andy Masonry contractor Llc
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- APM Group LLC.403 Signal Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Armentrout's Construction Inc2647 Evergreen Rd
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- AUTUMN CHIMNEY SWEEPS1209 MARCLEE RD
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC
- Baystate Properties LLC1921 York Rd Ste 6
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Bear Marble Restoration4900 Cedargarden Rd
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Beltrand`s Contractors Inc5810 Benton heights Ave
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Beryl & Granite Towers LLC8260 Patuxent Range Rd
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- BLD Concrete Construction Co.354 Constitution Court
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Bob Booth Remodeling410 Barnes St
Bel Air, Maryland
- Brad Ferrone6203 Fair Oaks ave.
- Breslin Masonry416 Samanthas Court
- Brick House Brown Masonry, Inc1800 N Smallwood St
- Brix N Stix Masonry and Home Improvement LLC
- BUDDING BRANCH LANDSCAPE & DESIGN14900 TRIADELPHIA RD
- BUILDGOOD, INC6230 Holabird Ave
- Baystate Properties LLC
- C & K Home Improvement52 Ridge Ave.
- C&J HOME IMPROVEMENT5409 Belle Vista Ave.
- Cardinale Construction Inc1620 Saint Agnes Ln C-1
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
- CARROLL HIGHLANDS MASONRY INCPO BOX 828
- cartagenas services llc21 Nann Ave
- CDC CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATIONS LLC320 PALAMINO DR
- CEDAR RIDGE LANDSCAPE INC4701 Long Green Rd
Glen Arm, Maryland
- Celtic Construction7502 Connelley Dr
- Certified Home Remodelers Inc57 Aileron Ct
- Chaney Construction5968 Montgmery Rd
- Chapel Valley Landscape Company3275 Jennings Chapel Rd
- Charm City Builders3500 Boston St Ste 122
- Charmed Chimney Service4025 Parkside Dr
- Chesapeake Chimney & Co1120 Hilendale Way
Prince Frederick, Maryland
- Chesapeake Contracting LLC13111 Miles Rd.
Middle River, Maryland
- Chesapeake Environmental Landscape7805 Millers Cor
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Chilar Construction LLC9601 Lanham Severn Rd
- Chimney, LLC2742 Church Ln
- ChimneyTEK3206 Art Hall Ln
- Christopher Homes Inc.2023 Telegraph Road
- City Clean Inc806 Barkwood Ct Suite A
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- CLADDAGH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LLC1948 MERRITT BLVD
- CLEAN SWEEP CHIMNEY & GUTTER SERVICEPO BOX 41310
- Clearwater Landscape & Nursery9585 Doctor Perry Rd
- Cole Concrete Inc.PO Box 85
- Color Match Masonry IncPO Box 1410
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Complete Chimneys LLC8174 Ritchie Highway
- Concrete Impressions Inc404 B Dyer Avenue
- Contractors For Less8238 Georgia Ave Ste 3
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Cooper's ConstructionP.O. Box 4221
- Cornerstone Masonry148 Church Ln
- Creation Designs4338 Harney Rd
- Custom Contractor Unlimited332 Kearney Dr
Owings Mills, Maryland
- CUSTOM MASONRY7005 OLIVER BEACH RD
Middle River, Maryland
- C & K Home Improvement
- D & D Scarborough Inc51A S Main St A
- D and W Concrete Construction LLC5 Bouldercrest Ct apt j
- D&R Masonry6008 Sefton Ave
- Damage Solutions7925 Saint Gregory Dr suite 1
- Dan Nichols Contractor5777 White Rock Road
- DC Hohman & Associates, Inc.1007 Main Street
- Dean's Construction-A MultiCraft Contractor2023 Cherry Rd
- DECK CLEANING BY MID-ATLANTIC1911 Green Hill Rd
- Del Prete Masonry13548 Jarrettsville Pike
- Designers General Contractors Inc6400 Baltimore National Ste 600
- Detailz Construction Corporation1830 Thames St
- Devito Roofing245 St Paul St
- DIMARCO CONSTRUCTION CO1251 HERITAGE FARMS CT
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Dorsey Contractors Inc.13090 Old Frederick Rd
- Dunne Wright Services Llc1412 Crain Hwy N 5B
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- D & D Scarborough Inc
- E & F Masonry LLC7744 Sharewood Dr
- E & F Masonry LLC