J&R Chavez Landscaping LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

47400 Sewell Rd

Lexington Park, MD 20653

Thank you for visiting our website! As you browse around, we hope to inspire you for all your outdoor living needs. J&R Chavez Landscaping is located in Southern Maryland and we specialize in patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, pool decks, grading, seeding, sod, trees, shrubs, mulch, lawn care and more. Contact Chavez Landscaping for your next outdoor living project! We are happy to provide free estimates and expert advice! Searching for landscaping ideas? Be sure to visit our landscape picture gallery for some inspiration! We make it a point to take pictures of our projects so you can see before and after shots too....

lawn & landscaping (66)lawn care (38)mulch delivering (18)concrete repair (9)hardscaping (8)tree service (7)

11/23/2020

Jose is a very personable and talented landscaper. He responded immediately to my request for a quote and provided it the same day. Our yard was a mess as expected after replacing a septic drain field, so it needed topsoil, grading to restore water flow in the proper direction, and a new lawn. Jose and his team have obviously done this before and expertly restored our yard to it's original conditi...

Description of Work
Grading, seeding, sod installation

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/08/2020

He reached out to me and said he would come by my property the following day (after our call) to estimate the job and do the job but he never showed up and didn’t call either.

Description of Work
Mow a 1/4 to 1 acre

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/05/2020

So far. Very good. Jose is professional and friendly

Description of Work
Awaiting estimate for work discussed

Category concrete repair,landscaping

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

08/04/2020

It is a pleasure for me to provide feedback on this team! Wow!! I don't think I've ever seen such commitment to excellent work and excellent service! I wouldn't recommend another company to do pavers, concrete, or landscaping work. The attention to detail was absolutely amazing! They transformed the front and the back of my home with beautiful pavers, hand cutting each piece and laying each one of...

Description of Work
Paver Installation

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

06/12/2020

Had an appointment and they never showed up.

Description of Work
Aeration Services

Category landscaping

04/29/2020

Excellent lawn care, fast and proficient.

Description of Work
Lawn service

Category concrete repair,lawn service

04/29/2020

After several days of rain in Oxon Hill, MD and overgrown grass, my mowed lawn looks great. The fee quoted for regular lawn mowing was fair. I will use again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Routine lawn mowing.

Category lawn service

04/24/2020

Basically threw out the deal, said it’s was no longer available and told me he would give me a quote. So I said fine he can come to see what I want done and, we can go from there. Never showed, never reached out to me saying he couldn’t come, just a sloppy non responsive company. This is the second time I have tried to use a coupon deal with these crooks, each time they weasel their way out of hon...

Description of Work
Some dead shrubs removed, old mulch removed, then wanted new shrubs planted with white stone added to flower bed.

Category concrete repair,lawn service

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

04/13/2020

One of the three called contacted me was suppose to had come by my home to look at it. I don't recall which one it was. This person did not come by and I do understand the reason why because of the virus that is going on.

Description of Work
Grass cutting

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

04/03/2020

It went extremely well. The company took before and after pictures for me to see the work that was done. The company did a very good job. I've already gotten compliments on the work from neighbors. Thank you so much! I know it was hard work.

Description of Work
This is a rental home I'm selling and wanted some added>< curb appeal. The company cleared the weeds, mulched the whole yard, removed down tree limbs and trimmed all the bushes and trees.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Review for J&R Chavez Landscaping LLC - 47400 Sewell Rd, Lexington Park, MD - 38477424

this is jose from j&r Chavez landscaping I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity I know we didn't ha a chance to meet in person but it was very nice talking to you over the phone thank you so much

Lawn & Yard Work, patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, pool decks, grading, seeding, sod, trees, shrubs, mulch, lawn care