AROCON Roofing & Construction

Maryland
Maryland: General

Servicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street

Westminster, MD 21157

AROCON offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland & Virginia contractor. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Dorchester, Frederick, Howard, Harford, Montgomery, Prince George's, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester Maryland counties, as well as Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Fauquier, and Prince William, Virginia counties and parts of Southern Pennsylvania. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing & Construction. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Howard, Harford and Montgomery counties, including parts of Prince George's county and Southern Pennsylvania. Call us today to make Home Improvement, Simplified. #rooftuneup....

roofing (1194)gutter cleaning (313)gutter repair (297)skylight installation (27)siding companies (23)window replacement (9)roof cleaning (97)chimney repair (32)chimney cap repair (23)garage building (18)decks & porches (17)insulation (14)

07/29/2022

Kathy S.

The guys were very professional and polite, they did a great job. This is the second time we have used them and we would definitely hire them again. They replaced the missing shingles, checked the entire roof, flashings, pipe sealants, and ridge vents. They sealed everything that needed touched up. They also cleaned and tightened up the gutters and downspouts. Once they were done they made sure everything was cleaned up behind them.

Description of Work
Replace missing shingles, cleaned and tuned up the gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/14/2022

Robert G.

I cannot say enough about how GREAT this company is! I have their "Home Confidence Plan! It's the best investment I ever made! Preston and his crew did an OUTSTANDING job! They came by last week and did my maintenance on my roof and gutters. We had a horrible wind storm the other day and there was leaves and debris on the roof and gutters. My plan come with 2 emergency visits a year. I called the company and they sent Preston right over to clean the debris! OUTSTANDING JOB!

Description of Work
Home Confidence Plan. Roof and gutters inspection and cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

06/29/2022

Barbara B.

They were Great! Came early and finished quickly

Description of Work
Roof tune up

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

06/07/2022

Greg H.

Preston and Daunte were very friendly, informative and professional. Very thorough. Provided before and after photos. Cleaned gutters and checked roof. Sealed pipe flashings. Provided feedback on quality of existing roofing. Great investment.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Tune Up

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

05/04/2022

Linda H.

Jack and Nick was on time and very Professional and friendly. Will be calling them again for more work that I need done on my home.

Description of Work
Bootcamp on roof

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

04/14/2022

Monique C.

These two gentlemen (Mikey and Chris) were some of the most professional and courteous contractors that I have ever dealt with. They explained what they were going to do and notified me that I would hear them on the roof. After they finished Mikey explained everything that the did, where the areas of concern were and where he recommended the most area of concern was that needed to be addressed. I asked him about prioritizing the areas of concern and he described in detail why he believed they should be addressed in that order. I asked about pricing and he gave approximates and said that he would send a detailed report to me. He informed me that their company has different options for payment to include financing. We closed out and I can definitely recommend these two gentlemen and their company.

Description of Work
Shingles were loose on the roof and gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

04/04/2022

Nolen W.

Great. Very friendly and extremely affordable.

Description of Work
Roof tuneup and gutter fix

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

03/25/2022

Bridget S.

This is the 2nd time that I utilized the services for a Roof Tune Up. March brings heavy winds and sometimes you wake up in there is missing roof tiles. A good reason for a Roof Tune Up. Each time I refer my neighbor.Good professional and polite staff. I highly recommend the price is Right

Description of Work
Roof tune up

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review. We are happy that AROCON has continued to help and service your roof & gutters. We look forward to the next vist.

03/22/2022

RYAN M.

I SCHEDULED THIS TWO WEEKS AGO AND WAS GIVEN THE PRICE OF $200. WHEN THE CREW ARRIVED THEY WERE UNABLE TO REACH THE SIDING WITH THE LADDERS AVAILABLE AND I WAS TOLD A DIFFERENT CREW WOULD HAVE TO COME OUT WITH AN APPROPRIATE LADDER AND THAT WOULD REQUIRE A THIRD MAN AND THE PRICE WAS NOW $350. I AGREED BUT THAT CREW WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR ANOTHER WEEK. I ALSO AGREE AND THE APPOINTMENT WAS MADE. SO TODAY AT NOON NO CALLS OR NO SHOW I REACHED OUT TO THEM ENQUIRING WHEN THEY WOULD ARRIVE ONLY TO BE TOLD THEY WERE NOT COMING BECAUSE THEY COULDNT DO THE JOB FOR $350 AND IT WAS GOING TO NOW COST $1500!!! AMAZING STUFF !! WAY TO SUPPORT THE LOCAL FOLKS OF WESTMINSTER AROCON YOU GUYS ARE TERRIFIC!! TWO WEEKS OF LOOSE SIDING, EXPOSED FASCIA BOARD AND TWO MAJOR RAIN/WIND STORMS LATER. THANKS AROCON APPRECIATE YA!!!!!

Description of Work
2 PIECES OF BEADED SIDING POPPED INTO PLACE AND A THREE FOOT PIECE OF FASCIA METAL REPLACED

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

03/22/2022

Gary C.

Everything about the project was an excellent experience. Great work all around, timely work and response, all for fair pricing. All interaction with the company and any workers was a painless experience. If you are getting a quote for any roofing, portico work or anything else that Arocon does, I would get a quote from them.

Description of Work
Repair/rebuild portico structure and roof area

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps, woodworking, house painters, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

03/10/2022

Rebecca W.

Got an estimate, okayed the project, and it was done quickly. The cleanup was better than i expected (nothing left behind). The salesman explained the product and process clearly and the people at Aracon were all pleasant to deal with, especially since anything i had to deal with was my mistakes.

Description of Work
Replace roof.

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

02/16/2022

Milton W.

It went very well. Mike and Chris worked together very well. Their customer service was outstanding. They completed the work. They explained and described, before and after everything that was done along with pictures.

Description of Work
Needed minor roof repair work

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

01/08/2022

Jonathan M.

Representatives showed up earlier than scheduled which was great for me. The two guys took the time to explain to me what they would do during this routine inspection such as taking photos of my roof's condition and addressing any issues found like nail pops or loose shingles. Once finished with their inspection, they told me what they found and repaired (caulked a couple of nail pops and recaulked a vent pipe exit point) and quickly showed me before/after photos of these repairs. I am very pleased with the service I was provided and plan to continue using Arocon in the future.

Description of Work
Routine inspection of roof and gutters as part of annual maintenance plan.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

12/28/2021

Robert G.

AROCON is an OUTSTANDING company. I got the Home Confidence Plan from them. They come out twice a year to inspect and take pictures of the roof. They clean out all the gutters. I manage properties for a living and pride myself in keeping on top and performing preventive maintenance! This is an excellent plan and an excellent company for roofs windows and doors! Will and Bryan were the crew today and they did a Fantastic job. Very professional and respectful to the property. They left the place cleaner than it was before the came.

Description of Work
Check out roof and clean gutters.

Category roofing, replacement windows, chimney caps, doors

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/02/2021

Mia C.

Service was excellent! Mikey and Chris went above and beyond to ensure quality work.

Description of Work
Roofing Tune Up

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

11/28/2021

Latia S.

Everything went well! No surprise fees beyond what was originally quoted and Kevin kept us informed during the process. We love our new roof!

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

11/05/2021

ARTHUR K.

Preston and Byron were on time, polite, knowledgeable, and went the extra mile.

Description of Work
Roof leak and routine maintenance

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

10/28/2021

Susie S.

Since my roof is 20+ years old, I have a Home Confidence Plan with Arocon, which includes two roof inspections (tune-ups) per year. Preston and Keith were the technicians that performed this service on July 27, 2022. I can only say positive things about these technicians. They were very thorough, making some minor repairs (exposed nails). They took photos of the roof, which I received via email soon after the visit. Preston is very professional and knowledgeable, and clearly explained what the issues are with my roof and its overall condition. I have had this service with Arocon for a couple of years and I derive much peace of mind in maintaining my roof with Arocon until I replace it. Based on my experience with Arocon, I will be very inclined to hire this company to replace my existing roof when the time comes. Susie Setser

Description of Work
Semi-annual roof tune-up under the Home Confidence Plan

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

Michael B.

It went great. Zach and crew showed up on time, did a thorough inspection and addressed all issues. No pressure for additional services. They took photos of every instance they found.

Description of Work
Roof tune up

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

Kylen L.

Very professional. great to deal with and the people in the field were very thorough and efficient.

Description of Work
Gutters/Downspouts

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Bob R.

Preston and Byron did a quality and thorough job. Made one minor nail pop repair and they were on their way. After blowing gutters, Preston even blew some leaves out of my front yard. Was sent roof inspection report and 34 pics. Looks great. Every interaction with AROCON is positive and I would recommend.

Description of Work
12 month check post roof install

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, chimney caps, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/22/2021

Brian D.

Mikey G and Chris were very customer oriented. Arrived as expected. Explained everything that they planned to do. Thorough professional work. Pictures document gutters before and after. Roof inspection found some minor issues that needed caulk. It was taken care of. Professional

Description of Work
Inspect roof and clean gutters

Category gutter cleaning, chimney caps, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2021