The cost to rewire a house depends on the house size and effort needed to remove old wiring. Rewiring a house may seem daunting, but it may be vital. Read on to determine all the factors that help to determine the cost to rewire your home.
Get matched with top Electricians in Wakefield, MA
There are 200 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Wakefield
- SilaWe just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!!
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricGreat. They were on time. extremely professional and polite. Cleaned up afterwards. They kept us informed and completed the work on time.
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalIt went very well. Dan and Jay were very professional, customer service oriented and very informative. I was very impressed.
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalThe team was awesome. They took the time to explain everything to me, were efficient and very neat. It was a three day job and they made it as stress free for me as could be. I highly recommend this company
- MA Design & Construction CoWe had a great experience working with MA Design & Construction. They care about their work and make sure the customer is happy. We recently wrapped up several projects with them – kitchen and half bath remodel, new flooring, adding new recessed lights, new fireplace hearth and painting all of the first floor and stairwells going up and downstairs. From the beginning, both Marc and Raquel were super responsive, often within minutes and many times well outside of business hours. They listened to what we wanted and Raquel, Marc and their tile guy all offered wonderful suggestions that we did not think of. The initial estimate was accurate and within reason. We wound up going a little over because we needed a new sub-panel installed and decided to go with upgraded countertops. This was not because of any inaccurate forecasting. The team was organized and cleaned up every day. On top of everything, they finished the work earlier than we expected! We are very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to work with them again read less
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalAdam is outstanding. Diagnosed and fixed. Unfortunately it was not a total fix and they will return to fix permanently.
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design & Construction is a great company with great people. They take care of their customers and work **** ** their projects to deliver the best results. Marc’s team started working on our house right before the pandemic. The team continued working while maintaining all safety measures, and he kept us updated on the progress with daily calls and messages. Raquel worked on the design, doing research and coming up with multiple options for every design choice, all with a smile and a genuine desire to come up with the best possible look for the house. We could not be happier with the final result and truly recommend that you hire them too read less
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.We've used Step by Step Home Improvement for more than ten years, for projects big and small (kitchen and bathroom remodels, painting, deck rebuilding, room renovation, small jobs, landscaping...) We have always had an excellent experience. Geferson is trustworthy and reliable and comes in on budget or lets us know ahead of time if he anticipates something will be more than estimated. Geferson's carpentry is particularly outstanding, and all the work he has done for us has been exceptional. Above all though, we really trust Geferson and his team - they're pleasant to have around and go above and beyond read less
- Markarian Electric LLCSuper. Chris was on time, super courteous, and followed up very nicely. The job was done very well. I did sign up for their subscription service so I can get some of those benefits. That helped reduce the cost of the work. I did feel that they charge a bit more on the high end, but I think you get what you pay for and it was worth it to me read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day read less
Electricians in Wakefield
- Business Description:We are your one stop shop for all your electrical needs! Give us a call today to take care of your electrical project.Recent Review:He responded on a Sunday and came out on a Monday to do the work. His price was better than the prepaid services. He was quick, efficient, came in and wore a mask. I would definitely hire him again.Walt O.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Malvern Furusa and his team are top-notch in their level of skill, professionalism, dependability and integrity. He has become my go to electrician for ALL of my projects, whether I'm constructing an apartment building or need work done at my personal residence. Although I'm his client, I consider Malvern to be a key component (partner) for my business's continued growth read lessCoates S.
- Business Description:As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, thei.. read lessRecent Review:Ryan and Juan from Sylvester Electric came over to replace kitchen lighting. I wasn’t sure if the light fixture would fit and they were both so nice and helpful with my questions and concerns. They gave me pricing up front and they were very respectful about cleaning up after and making sure I was happy with the job once they completed the work. I would definitely recommend them and I plan on scheduling them for other electrical work in our home read lessSusan T.
- Business Description:We serve our customers with quality work and integrity. We don't cut corners, we clean up after ourselves, and we actually call you back! You'll be treated with respect, politeness, and courtesy. I am a master electrician and only employ licensed electricians that I would trust to wire my own house. I will NEVER send an apprentice/helper to your home (which is illegal in MA.). We typically charge by the hour saving you from paying inflated estimated costs (1 hour minimum charge). If you feel .. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Mr. Gore work could not have been better. He fixed everything professionally. He went through my entire home-including attic and basement and crawl space to complete work. He was on time and had all the necessary replacement items with him and did not have to leave to purchase. He was vaccinated and masked which is necessary now with ongoing Covid. Will use only Mr. Gore hereafter. I will personally recommend Mr. Gore to my family and friends as does my son who recommended Joe Gore for his excellent work read lessEdward M.
- Business Description:Our Services-24/7 Emergency Service, Fast Same Day Service, Electrical Repairs, Wiring Upgrades, Panel Replacements & Upgrades, Generator Install, Ceiling Fan Repair/Installations, Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Installations, Smart Home Installations, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations And Much More! Please Call Or Text Our Office Today To Schedule An Appointment At 978-761-5978 read lessRecent Review:I called Integrity Electrical after several outlets in the house failed, including the one for the refrigerator. Joe responded immediately, figured out the problem, and did a great job of explaining the work that needed to be done. Joe and Alex upgraded the house to 200 amp service, which involved replacing the electrical panel, upgrading outlets, and replacing a meter box that had water damage. I would not hesitate to call them again read lessmaureen k.
- Business Description:“To change the electrical industry by doing it differently for the benefit of the customers and its’ employees” What does doing it differently mean? It means a friendly voice answers the phone when you call. It means responding to emails within 24 business hours. It means always returning voicemails. It means a free in-home estimate with a friendly and knowledgeable electrician. It means courteous, skilled and motivated electricians coming for the installation. It means an easy to use onlin.. read lessRecent Review:New 240v outlet, 3 new lights, and new exterior outletKevin M.
- Business Description:Here to help with all of your electrical needs. Give us a call today at (857) 301-4754!Recent Review:It went very smoothly. After examining my fuse box, the installer suggested a larger amp circuit than I thought my house could support, resulting in much faster charging.James J.
- Business Description:JML Electric Co, is a established business since 2003 who specializes in NEW construction, remodels and renovations throughout Massachusetts.Recent Review:John did an excellent job! I cannot recommend him enough. We had John put in recessed lighting in our living room, office, and bedroom, add 4 electrical outlets, and hang TVs in the living room (65”) and bedroom (43”). He did a superb job!! The job was a little more difficult than anticipated as the unit is located in a high rise and there are metal rather than wood studs. But he was able to get the job done just as well. He was able to fish wires through the wall for the TVs so there are no visible wires and also reinforced the mounts so they are extremely secure. John’s prices are also great. I got several quotes and he had competitive pricing. Plus he came out to the property to see the job several days before starting to give an accurate quote. Our building had specific insurance requirements which he also complied with. Lastly, he was incredibly friendly, outgoing, and HONEST, letting us know what we actually did and didn’t need, which was important for newbies (first time home buyers). Once the job was done he walked us through everything and made sure to answer all of our questions. And the best part was he was able to finish everything in one day!! He could not have made this process any easier. We will be using John for all of our electrical work moving forward and recommending to friends and family read lessColette G.
- Business Description:Since 2004, we have established the most reliable and trusted service around. We do the job right the first time and will not take short cuts to get a project done faster or cheaper. We do the work the way we would want it done in our own homes! It is of the utmost importance to us to be there for our customers when needed, whether it be nights, weekends, rain or shine, no matter how big or small the job. We are fully licensed and insured. Licenses & Affiliations: MA Journeyman License #50824.. read lessRecent Review:Initial call returned same day by Dave, came quickly for estimate, scheduled work, came with 2 assistants, did all work nicely, cleaned up, I'm very satisfied. Nice people to work with.David D.
- Business Description:We're a small family owned electric contractor based on the North Shore of Boston. JOLT stands for myself, John, my dog, Oliver, my wife, Lisa and our son, Trevor. I personally have over 25 years experience in the electrical field and would love to show you what customer service is really like. We answer the phone when you call, let you know if we're running 15 minutes late and are clean, articulate and polite. Oh yeah, and we do electrical work pretty well too. Check us out on the A&E TV sho.. read lessRecent Review:John and his team are always on time, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would not consider using anyone else.David F.
Deals in Wakefield for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Find Electricians in
- North Reading
- East Boston
Electricians in Wakefield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric78 Foundry St
- 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric
- A & D Electric575 Washington Ave
- A & J NELSON ELECTRIC INC171 ESSEX ST
- A & S Electric, Inc.4 Shadowbrook Ln Apt 30
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Plus Communications Inc dba King Electric204 Andover St
- A plus maintenance
- A-PHASE ELECTRICPO Box 4084
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- Aaron Peaslee of Coldwell Banker
- Aaron Plumbing, Heating and ContractingPO Box 80250
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- AC Electric34 Belair Dr
- Accurate Automotive15 Bedford St
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Ace Home Medics143 Main Street
North Reading, Massachusetts
- ACG ELECTRIC, ALARM & SECURITY LLC43 Pemberton Road
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADILSON ELECTRIC SERVICES967 BROADWAY
- Adrian Construction Company1 Garrett Dr
- Adriatik Agolli Electric172 evans street
North Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Electric55 woodman circle
- Advanced Electric Inc.22 Circle Dr
Litchfield, New Hampshire
- Advanced Electrical Service560 Massapoag Ave
- Advanced Electrical Service CoP.O. Box 761207
- Advanced Electrical Services,Inc.4 cutting ave
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES23 Kondelin Rd
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Landscaping61 Crimson Rd
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- ALBA CONSTRUCTION70 Ardale St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alix Berube Electric55 littleton rd 25D
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- ALL ELECTRIC WORKS40 Maple Lane
- All Pros Electric Inc10 Middlesex Avenue
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- ALL-TECH ELECTRIC INC1 Malden St
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALTERNATE ENERGY60 Fire House Rd
- ALZATE ELECTRIC2 turner st
- Amandas Fuel100 Hicks Ave
- American Building & Design151 Wednesday Hill Rd
Lee, New Hampshire
- AMERICAN BUILDING & REMODELING23 CHERRY PL
West Newton, Massachusetts
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Electrical Systems Inc64 1st St
- AMERICAN ELECTRICIANS SERVICES,LLC45 Trapelo Rd # 1
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMG ELECTRIC746 Saratoga St
- Andover Electric Service Inc19 Dale St
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Angelo Santucci Inc. landscape Contractors95 Adams St.
- ANGWIN ELECTRIC9 MAPLE ST
Concord, New Hampshire
- ANTHONY E DOYLE ELECTRICIAN1420 PROVIDENCE RD
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Anytime Property Solutions
- APC Integrated176 Neponset Ave.
- Appel Electric Co IncP.O. Box 838
- Applied Power Design17 Hunt Road
- ARCHIBALD ELECTRIC6 PROCTOR CIR
- Argento Electric LLC260 Mass Ave
- Aries Electrical Service & Controls290 Broadway Ste 260
- Arnold Greene Electric326 W Hollis St
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- art nici electric68 putnam rd
- Art Nici Electric68 Putnam Rd
- Associated Elevator Companies Inc.583 Forrest Road
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Audio - Video Alternatives, LLC419 Andover Street Conceptual Showrooms inside Ethan Allen Furniture
North Andover, Massachusetts
- AV Electrical Systems LLC.65 QUINCY SHORE DR. #1
- aw contracting179 Beale St
- Ayotte Home Improvements8 Emerson Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A & D Electric
- B & G Heating & Air Conditioning Inc82 Clematis Ave
- B P Logue & Co. Inc.3 Industrial Way Unit C
- B&B Unique Remodeling45 Fairlane Road
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- BAKER ELECTRIC45 OAKLANDvale Ave.
- Barnes Electrical Contractors & Fire Protection137 Sheridan Ave
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Barros Companies Inc164 East St
- BARRY ELECTRICAL SERVICE30 WINN ST
- Bartlett Electrical Services56 Wood St
- BASCO SECURITY INC143 PRISCILLA DR
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- BASIL J COSTA100 MAIN ST
- Bateman Electric29 Bradbury Ave
- Baystate Builders550 Adams St
- BB Homes69 Sharon St apt 2
- BBS General Construction Inc747 Main St
- B & G Heating & Air Conditioning Inc