Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Burlington, MA
There are 29 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Burlington
- Stewart's Septic ServicesI had an emergency - another company was replacing the pipe between my foundation and my system and discovered the tank was full. They couldn't complete the job until the tank got pumped. They suggested I call Stewart's. It's worth noting I had never used them before. Their dance card was full for the day, but hearing my situation they juggled things around and got me pumped out. Shout out to Rory (dispatcher) and Mason (pumper). Both were very polite, professional and helpful. I will be using Stewart's from now on
- P F SPENCER JR INCPete and his crew were absolutely top-notch! From the excavation, to the installation, to the final grading and loaming, the project went flawlessly attesting to P. F. Spencer’s many years of experience. Coordination with local Board of Health, and the engineer for site inspections and approvals were timely and successful. Pete’s crew could not have been any friendlier and professional
- Drain KingDavid did an excellent job! He was a hard working and courteous professional. High attention to detail.
- Holliston Sewer Service IncThe service was done on time and they were friendly and professional. This was the 2nd time we used them and we will continue to so.
- ComfortSpecThe inspection was excellent. Aaron was on time, very articulate about what he would be doing and what I could expect. He kept me informed along the way explaining his findings and giving me tips for how to address them despite the fact it would all be noted in the written report. Overall a very good experience with this company and their staff. Kayla was the young woman who helped me set the inspection up and she was great as well. Clear in the different pricing options and very transparent about the cost of each service. I can’t say enough good things about this company. Thank you Brodheadsville ComfortSpec team. You guys rock!!
- R A BRISCOE INCI used Danny Briscoe to install a new septic system, he was fantastic to work with. This was my first system install in my first home and I never felt as though he was taking advantage of me. He was always willing to answer any and all questions and clarify anything I didn't understand, at time even predicting my questions and having a solution/answer that was exactly what I was looking for. Cant say enough good things about him, and although I hope I never have to have him back I know I would be in good hands should I ever need a new system or repair not to mention he came in about $4000 under the next bid. 10/10, 5 star rating however you want to put it he's your man
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricWe always sign up for that $300 emergency program with this company where they come out once a year to pump our sewer. We don't connect to the county so that feat is well worth our money and then they come whenever we need them to pretty much. The guys they sound out are just really nice and they never complain about anything. We have manhole covers here that are always under a foot of dirt and they will dig out without even complaining. They're great about scheduling too and I like that a lot
- Riverview Constructors LLCSimply fabulous. He is a true master of the equipment and can make every detail exactly as you want it. And, very efficient and cost effective
- NEW ENGLAND RESTROOMS AND SEPTICI called the office and the work was scheduled quickly. The technician called me before coming and arrived on time. He did an excellent job and everything was perfect!
- TID TrenchlessTID Trenchless (John) provided timely and exceptional service. He knowledgable about possible problems and solutions, and worked diligently to address all causes. Recommend highly!
Septic Tank Companies in Burlington
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Since 1954, Holliston Sewer Service Inc has remained a Locally Owned & Family Operated Sewer Service Company Inc providing Septic Services you can count on, including Septic Tank Pumping, Title 5 Inspections, & Septic Tank Repairs for 3 Generations! • We serve Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Clients • Your Best Choice for Septic Pumping Services • From Septic Tank Pumping to Leach Line Jetting, We are your best choice for ..Recent Review:Well - I needed some construction to make the cap much closer to the surface.ARTHUR F.
- Business Description:Ferris Plumbing & Heating serves all of MA + NH. Our core values are based on top notch quality work, reliable and honest service. The Ferris plumbing standard is going above & beyond, making it easier & cheaper the next time servicing needs to be completed. We specialize in Remodels (bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, etc) and are equipped with a dedicated crew that has the ability to complete the entire project, from beginning to end, minimizing the contractors in your home, & reducing the..Recent Review:Very quick to respond and fixed the problem for a reasonable price.rachel d.
- Business Description:TID Trenchless is a veteran owned and operated company specializing in pipe repair and drain cleaning. We offer no dig solutions to repair pipes underground, video inspections, pipe locates and drain cleaning. With experience dating back to 2000, we established our company in 2019 to continue delivering quality and reliable service. Big job or small, you should call us first. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work..Recent Review:These guys got to the bottom of an ongoing serious problem. They are professional, competent, and courteous.KATIE D.
- Business Description:Trust Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. for Hardscape Installation! We'll transform your own personal great outdoors into something special! If you are interested in a new stone fireplace or you need hardscaping for your yard, start with Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. You can come to us for utilitarian projects such as steps and retaining walls or home improvement projects like new patios. Whether it's a matter of safety, curb appeal or both, you can trust a team with over ten years of e..Recent Review:It didnt...Spoke to the company about a bid walk on Saturday morning at 7AM. They never showed up, answered calls/text messages. Confirmed the meeting and had the information sent to them. When they didnt respond the morning of the meeting (Saturday at 7AM on my day off) I followed up via text. No response. I then called a bit later...No response. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING like I did! Stay away, unreliable, unresponsive, and untrustworthy. BUYER BEWAREAdam C.
- Business Description:Award winning. See BBB for additional phone numbers.Recent Review:The service was fast and the person was courteous. They were able to come do the job quickly and were on time. Very pleased with the entire experience.Chris C.
- Business Description:Your Full-Service Home Inspection Company Sherman Inspection is a five-star rated full service home inspection company servicing all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. A home inspection can help you buy or sell your home with confidence and the assurance of being aware of anything the untrained eye doesn’t see. As professionals we have been in the business for over 15 years performing thousands of residential and commercial inspections. You can expect quality and detail when you hire us to in..Recent Review:He's very detailed and thorough in doing the job. He's very fast but still able to do a great work.Reggie D.
- Business Description:Specializing in hauling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was good. They were fast and finish the job the same day.Matt C.
- Business Description:J AND S DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AKA STEWART'S SEPTIC SERVICE, ANDOVER SEPTIC,& STRATHAM HILLSEPTIC HAS BEEN BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 35 YEARS. WE HAVE OWN OWN PRIVATE WASTE WATER TREATMENT FACILITY THAT KEEPS OUR COST LOW AND AFFORDABLE FOR YOURecent Review:I had an emergency - another company was replacing the pipe between my foundation and my system and discovered the tank was full. They couldn't complete the job until the tank got pumped. They suggested I call Stewart's. It's worth noting I had never used them before. Their dance card was full for the day, but hearing my situation they juggled things around and got me pumped out. Shout out to Rory (dispatcher) and Mason (pumper). Both were very polite, professional and helpful. I will be using Stewart's from now onJackie B.
- Business Description:Riverview Constructors LLC has been in this business for 40+ years and counting! Our team is prepared to go to the next level to solve problems and deliver a super product on time and correct. We are committed to customer service. We have extensive experience in: House Foundation Excavation & Backfill Water Services Sewer Services Unlimited Drainage Install Stone Walls Retaining Walls Retaining Walls Stone,Concrete, Versa Loc Granite Curbing Construction including Stairs Loaming & SeedinRecent Review:Riverview Did a great job, they were on time with the project and on budget. They always considered our needs while working here and were very polite and accommodating. A true pleasure to work with and will do so againbill y.
- Business Description:Locally owned Excavating and Septic Service company.Recent Review:Arrived on time, price was what quoted, and professional workerjoann d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Hanscom Afb
- North Billerica
- North Reading
septic tank services in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Acton Survey & Engineering, inc.97 Great Road Suite 6
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- ABS DRAIN
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Beacon Plumbing and Heating10 Beacon St
- BENNETT ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYING INC114B State Rd. PO BOX 297
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
- Bennett Plumbing4 Bennett St
- Bennett Street Plumbing55 Bennett St
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Blue Hill Plumbing1049 Blue Hill Ave.
- BLUEWATER124 Washington St Ste 101
- BP Plumbing and Heating209 Boston Post Rd
- Breed Ave Plumbing1 Breed Ave
- Brighton Main Line Rooters33 Brackett St
- Brookline Place Plumbing and Heating4 Brookline Pl
- Brothers Realty & Construction12 Long Meadow Rd
Windham, New Hampshire
- BUSS MECHANICAL PLUMBING & HEATING225 STEDMAN ST 22
- B.C. Building Company
- C J Doherty Inc41 Locust
- Camelot Plumbing and Heating1856 Dorchester Ave
- CANAL GENERAL CONTRACTORS269 MATFIELD ST
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Central Street Plumbing111 Central St
- Ciano Development LLC143 Main St
- CJ Jablonski Septic Inspection and Repair237 Merrimac St.
- Clifton Plumbing and Heating47 Clifton Ave
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commonwealth Sewer and Drain1662 Commonwealth Ave
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Corey Street Plumbing113 Corey St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Crane's Property Maintenance405 Groveland St
- Cranney Home Services24 Water Street
- Cummings Street Plumbing20 Cummings St
- Currier Septic & Drain Service163 Western Ave
- C J Doherty Inc
- D And S Plumbing And Heating111 2nd St
- D F Clark Inc22 Mitchell Rd
- DC Contractors Inc.243 Bridge Street
- DCR Building & RemodelingPO Box 132
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Desmoines Road Plumbing47 Desmoines Rd
- Dorchester Emergency Plumbing109 Norfolk St.
- Dorchester Plumbing And Heating11 Saint Margaret ST
- Drain King37 Plaistow Rd
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Drain ProPO Box 641
- Drain Remedy IncPO Box 674
- Drains by James Inc.190 Main St Unit 6
- Dumont Pumping SvcPO Box 292
- Duncan Tree Landscape & Construction Co21 Western Ave
- D And S Plumbing And Heating
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning26 W BOYLSTON ST STE 7
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- East Coast Pipelines Inc53 Gilbert St
- Electric Plumbing & Cooling17 Electric Ave
- Environmental Solutions Inc225 Riverview Ave
- Excavating Solutions, LLC500 E Hartford Ave
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning
- F J RATTA CO INC19 WESTFORD RD
- Felton Plumbing Co45 Felton St
- Ferris Plumbing & Heating 440 Boston Post Rd
Amherst, New Hampshire
- Framingham Plumbing Co12 Waverly Ct
- FRYE'S LANDSCAPING & EXCAVATION SVC.27 PROSPECT ST
West Newbury, Massachusetts
- F J RATTA CO INC
- G & H Inspections83 West Main St
- G NICHOLS CONSTRUCTION INC146 Central St
- G.S. Redlon & Sons, Inc.3 Shaw Street
- Gauthier Bros. Concrete Foundations, Inc.6 Manhattan Dr.
Amherst, New Hampshire
- Gem Plumbing & Heating1 Wellington Rd
Lincoln, Rhode Island
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
- Gulla Landscape Inc467 Washington St
- G & H Inspections
- Hancock Street Plumbing981 Hancock St
- Hancock Street Sewer and Drain1070 Hancock St
- Harborside Drive Plumbing101 Harborside Dr.
- Harrison Ave Plumbing Co869 Harrison Ave
- Hilltop Plumbing and Heating43 Hilltop Dr
- Holliston Sewer Service Inc136 Fisher St
- HomeServe USA601 Merritt 7 6th Fl
- Huntington LLC40 Providence St
- Hancock Street Plumbing
- J & C Project Services190 Whipple Road
- J G Schmidt Inc149 E Union St
- J HOCKMAN SEPTIC SVC INC11 SHERWOOD DR
- J L Darling Sewerage Service404 Quaker Hwy
- J White Contracting Inc3 Murray Hill Ln
- J.P. & Sons206 Frost Rd
- J.P. Farrell Construction Inc.40 Cross Street
- Jablonski and sons Inc.206 kenoza st.
- JDL Incorporated General Contracting Services14 Hovey Street
- John C Parmenter Inc.85 Hayden Rowe St
- John Zanni Pumping Co.5 Hallberg Park
North Reading, Massachusetts
- John Zanni Pumping Co.5 Hallberg Park
North Reading, Massachusetts
- John's Sewer & Pipe Cleaning Inc4 Breed Ave
- Jones Contracting, Inc735 Washington Street
- J & C Project Services
- KCC Excavation llc668 main st
- KELLETT EXCAVATING LLC400 SALEM ST
- Kerr Place Plumbing and Heating1 Kerr Pl
Roxbury Crossing, Massachusetts
- Kiernan Road Plumbing17 Kiernan Rd
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- KNIGHT EQUIPMENT124 TREMONT ST
- Knowles Construction Co., Inc20 Dean Street
- KCC Excavation llc