Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Billerica, MA
There are 26 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Billerica
- Stewart's Septic ServicesI had an emergency - another company was replacing the pipe between my foundation and my system and discovered the tank was full. They couldn't complete the job until the tank got pumped. They suggested I call Stewart's. It's worth noting I had never used them before. Their dance card was full for the day, but hearing my situation they juggled things around and got me pumped out. Shout out to Rory (dispatcher) and Mason (pumper). Both were very polite, professional and helpful. I will be using Stewart's from now on
- P F SPENCER JR INCPete and his crew were absolutely top-notch! From the excavation, to the installation, to the final grading and loaming, the project went flawlessly attesting to P. F. Spencer’s many years of experience. Coordination with local Board of Health, and the engineer for site inspections and approvals were timely and successful. Pete’s crew could not have been any friendlier and professional
- Drain KingDavid did an excellent job! He was a hard working and courteous professional. High attention to detail.
- Holliston Sewer Service IncThe service was done on time and they were friendly and professional. This was the 2nd time we used them and we will continue to so.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesWe always sign up for that $300 emergency program with this company where they come out once a year to pump our sewer. We don't connect to the county so that feat is well worth our money and then they come whenever we need them to pretty much. The guys they sound out are just really nice and they never complain about anything. We have manhole covers here that are always under a foot of dirt and they will dig out without even complaining. They're great about scheduling too and I like that a lot
- ComfortSpecThe inspection was excellent. Aaron was on time, very articulate about what he would be doing and what I could expect. He kept me informed along the way explaining his findings and giving me tips for how to address them despite the fact it would all be noted in the written report. Overall a very good experience with this company and their staff. Kayla was the young woman who helped me set the inspection up and she was great as well. Clear in the different pricing options and very transparent about the cost of each service. I can’t say enough good things about this company. Thank you Brodheadsville ComfortSpec team. You guys rock!!
- R A BRISCOE INCI used Danny Briscoe to install a new septic system, he was fantastic to work with. This was my first system install in my first home and I never felt as though he was taking advantage of me. He was always willing to answer any and all questions and clarify anything I didn't understand, at time even predicting my questions and having a solution/answer that was exactly what I was looking for. Cant say enough good things about him, and although I hope I never have to have him back I know I would be in good hands should I ever need a new system or repair not to mention he came in about $4000 under the next bid. 10/10, 5 star rating however you want to put it he's your man
- Riverview Constructors LLCSimply fabulous. He is a true master of the equipment and can make every detail exactly as you want it. And, very efficient and cost effective
- NEW ENGLAND RESTROOMS AND SEPTICI called the office and the work was scheduled quickly. The technician called me before coming and arrived on time. He did an excellent job and everything was perfect!
- TID TrenchlessTID Trenchless (John) provided timely and exceptional service. He knowledgable about possible problems and solutions, and worked diligently to address all causes. Recommend highly!
Septic Tank Companies in Billerica
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Since 1954, Holliston Sewer Service Inc has remained a Locally Owned & Family Operated Sewer Service Company Inc providing Septic Services you can count on, including Septic Tank Pumping, Title 5 Inspections, & Septic Tank Repairs for 3 Generations! • We serve Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Clients • Your Best Choice for Septic Pumping Services • From Septic Tank Pumping to Leach Line Jetting, We are your best choice for ..Recent Review:Well - I needed some construction to make the cap much closer to the surface.ARTHUR F.
- Business Description:Specializing in hauling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was good. They were fast and finish the job the same day.Matt C.
- Business Description:Ferris Plumbing & Heating serves all of MA + NH. Our core values are based on top notch quality work, reliable and honest service. The Ferris plumbing standard is going above & beyond, making it easier & cheaper the next time servicing needs to be completed. We specialize in Remodels (bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, etc) and are equipped with a dedicated crew that has the ability to complete the entire project, from beginning to end, minimizing the contractors in your home, & reducing the..Recent Review:Very quick to respond and fixed the problem for a reasonable price.rachel d.
- Business Description:J AND S DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AKA STEWART'S SEPTIC SERVICE, ANDOVER SEPTIC,& STRATHAM HILLSEPTIC HAS BEEN BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 35 YEARS. WE HAVE OWN OWN PRIVATE WASTE WATER TREATMENT FACILITY THAT KEEPS OUR COST LOW AND AFFORDABLE FOR YOURecent Review:I had an emergency - another company was replacing the pipe between my foundation and my system and discovered the tank was full. They couldn't complete the job until the tank got pumped. They suggested I call Stewart's. It's worth noting I had never used them before. Their dance card was full for the day, but hearing my situation they juggled things around and got me pumped out. Shout out to Rory (dispatcher) and Mason (pumper). Both were very polite, professional and helpful. I will be using Stewart's from now onJackie B.
- Business Description:NHG is your local excavation & site work company. We offer many different services such as septic system installs/ replacements & designs, site work for new houses, garages, additions & commercial buildings. NHG also provides concrete foundation services. We can accomplish the site work for your project and install the foundation & concrete floor as well. We are your one stop shop!! Other services that we offer are yard/ driveway & parking lot grading/ expansion, stumping, pool pads, tree re..Recent Review:They were really good and did very good job.John H.
- Business Description:Riverview Constructors LLC has been in this business for 40+ years and counting! Our team is prepared to go to the next level to solve problems and deliver a super product on time and correct. We are committed to customer service. We have extensive experience in: House Foundation Excavation & Backfill Water Services Sewer Services Unlimited Drainage Install Stone Walls Retaining Walls Retaining Walls Stone,Concrete, Versa Loc Granite Curbing Construction including Stairs Loaming & SeedinRecent Review:Simply fabulous. He is a true master of the equipment and can make every detail exactly as you want it. And, very efficient and cost effectiveSusan S.
- Business Description:Morris Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be Essex County’s most trusted HVAC team since 1998. Whether you need AC or heater maintenance, repairs, or complete replacements and new installations, the local company can handle it. Expect quality work and customer care every time. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning responds quickly, arrives as scheduled, and leaves no mess behind. Additionally, the company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency heating or cooling in Ipswi..Recent Review:We worked with Andy, Matt and Alex to have a Mitsubishi split system installed in our home and they did an excellent job explaining the system and installing it. They worked with us in choosing the location and type of units we wanted with regard to function and aesthetics. Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating and the house was left in perfect condition each day when they left. We highly recommend this companyCatherine R.
- Business Description:Full service Well and Pump Contractors Family owned and opperatedRecent Review:Very knowledgeable. They gave a solid estimate, showed up when they promised, and got it done quickly when they got there.Peter S.
- Business Description:TID Trenchless is a veteran owned and operated company specializing in pipe repair and drain cleaning. We offer no dig solutions to repair pipes underground, video inspections, pipe locates and drain cleaning. With experience dating back to 2000, we established our company in 2019 to continue delivering quality and reliable service. Big job or small, you should call us first. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work..Recent Review:These guys got to the bottom of an ongoing serious problem. They are professional, competent, and courteous.KATIE D.
- Business Description:Trust your commercial or residential oil tank removal and installation needs to a company that is the most referred by utilities and contractors. We have been providing oil tank services across the entire state of Mass, for nearly 3 decades. Allow us to make this an easy, safe, and simple process for you. We will handle all paperwork from local fire & township to approved disposal sites. You will rest assured knowing that your home or business value will increase due to proper tank disposalRecent Review:friendly guys, professional and clean work, and good price. This is the second time we are getting oil tank replacement from TankAway (diff tanks), the inquiry and estimate was pretty easy, I tried my best to describe it, and took a couple pictures, got a quote, and no in-person visit needed. 10 days later, two technicians showed up and finish the job in 3,4 hours, the area is cleaner than it was before they came. On the price, it's less than half of the other quote I got, the tank itself is a pretty basic, no fancy features, but I have no doubt that it'll last 20+ years like the old one did. Overall, I am very happy with the work, and would definitely recommend to othersRicky z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- North Billerica
- Hanscom Afb
- North Reading
- North Chelmsford
septic tank services in Billerica
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A COMMUNITY SANITATION SERVICE INCPO Box 1239
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Acton Survey & Engineering, inc.97 Great Road Suite 6
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- A COMMUNITY SANITATION SERVICE INC
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Beacon Plumbing and Heating10 Beacon St
- Bennett Plumbing4 Bennett St
- Bennett Street Plumbing55 Bennett St
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Blue Hill Plumbing1049 Blue Hill Ave.
- BLUEWATER124 Washington St Ste 101
- BP Plumbing and Heating209 Boston Post Rd
- Breed Ave Plumbing1 Breed Ave
- Brighton Main Line Rooters33 Brackett St
- Brookline Place Plumbing and Heating4 Brookline Pl
- BUSS MECHANICAL PLUMBING & HEATING225 STEDMAN ST 22
- B.C. Building Company
- Camelot Plumbing and Heating1856 Dorchester Ave
- Central Street Plumbing111 Central St
- CJ Jablonski Septic Inspection and Repair237 Merrimac St.
- Clifton Plumbing and Heating47 Clifton Ave
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commonwealth Sewer and Drain1662 Commonwealth Ave
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Corey Street Plumbing113 Corey St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Crane's Property Maintenance405 Groveland St
- Cranney Home Services24 Water Street
- Cummings Street Plumbing20 Cummings St
- Currier Septic & Drain Service163 Western Ave
- Camelot Plumbing and Heating
- D F Clark Inc22 Mitchell Rd
- DC Contractors Inc.243 Bridge Street
- DCR Building & RemodelingPO Box 132
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Desmoines Road Plumbing47 Desmoines Rd
- Dorchester Emergency Plumbing109 Norfolk St.
- Dorchester Plumbing And Heating11 Saint Margaret ST
- Drain King37 Plaistow Rd
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Drain Remedy IncPO Box 674
- Drains by James Inc.190 Main St Unit 6
- Dumont Pumping SvcPO Box 292
- Duncan Tree Landscape & Construction Co21 Western Ave
- D F Clark Inc
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning26 W BOYLSTON ST STE 7
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Electric Plumbing & Cooling17 Electric Ave
- Environmental Solutions Inc225 Riverview Ave
- Ernie's Excavating IncPO Box 617
- Excavating Solutions, LLC500 E Hartford Ave
- Eagan Plumbing, Heating, Drilling & Drain Cleaning
- F J RATTA CO INC19 WESTFORD RD
- Felton Plumbing Co45 Felton St
- Ferris Plumbing & Heating 440 Boston Post Rd
Amherst, New Hampshire
- Framingham Plumbing Co12 Waverly Ct
- FRYE'S LANDSCAPING & EXCAVATION SVC.27 PROSPECT ST
West Newbury, Massachusetts
- F J RATTA CO INC
- G & H Inspections83 West Main St
- G NICHOLS CONSTRUCTION INC146 Central St
- G.S. Redlon & Sons, Inc.3 Shaw Street
- Gauthier Bros. Concrete Foundations, Inc.6 Manhattan Dr.
Amherst, New Hampshire
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
- G & H Inspections
- Hancock Street Plumbing981 Hancock St
- Hancock Street Sewer and Drain1070 Hancock St
- Harborside Drive Plumbing101 Harborside Dr.
- Harrison Ave Plumbing Co869 Harrison Ave
- Hilltop Plumbing and Heating43 Hilltop Dr
- Holliston Sewer Service Inc136 Fisher St
- HomeServe USA601 Merritt 7 6th Fl
- Huntington LLC40 Providence St
- Hancock Street Plumbing
- J & C Project Services190 Whipple Road
- J G Schmidt Inc149 E Union St
- J L Darling Sewerage Service404 Quaker Hwy
- J White Contracting Inc3 Murray Hill Ln
- J Whyman Septic System Construction451 Broadway
- J.P. & Sons206 Frost Rd
- Jablonski and sons Inc.206 kenoza st.
- JDL Incorporated General Contracting Services14 Hovey Street
- John C Parmenter Inc.85 Hayden Rowe St
- John Zanni Pumping Co.5 Hallberg Park
North Reading, Massachusetts
- John Zanni Pumping Co.5 Hallberg Park
North Reading, Massachusetts
- John's Sewer & Pipe Cleaning Inc4 Breed Ave
- Jones Contracting, Inc735 Washington Street
- J & C Project Services
- KCC Excavation llc668 main st
- Kerr Place Plumbing and Heating1 Kerr Pl
Roxbury Crossing, Massachusetts
- Kiernan Road Plumbing17 Kiernan Rd
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- KNIGHT EQUIPMENT124 TREMONT ST
- Knowles Construction Co., Inc20 Dean Street
- KCC Excavation llc
- LAKESIDE SEWERAGE SERVICE780 N BIGELOW ST
- Lamartine Plumbing97 Lamartine St
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Landscape Visions CorpP.O. Box 1294
- Larkin and Larkin Development Corp.709 Lowell Street
- Locust Street Sewer & Drain37 Locust St.
- Lyall Street Plumbing95 Lyall St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Lynn Emergency Plumbing and Heating4 Tranfaglia Ave
- Lynn Plumbing & Construction843 Lynn Way.
- LAKESIDE SEWERAGE SERVICE
- M F M equipment
- M.G.C. -Mackay.General.Contracting-
- MA Plumbing and Heating1010 Massachusetts Ave
- Main Stream Mechanical110 Haverhill Rd Ste 390
- Martens Street Plumbing and Heating8 Martens St
- M F M equipment