Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Wilder, KY
There are 81 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Wilder
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesLogan did a great job from start to finish. The installer really took pride in his work and the installation look and runs great.
- Cullen Electric IncAt first we asked for repair their switches but they are too old and follow their advice to replace all to LED lights.
- Cullen Electric IncI was amazed that these guys were able to come out the day I called. I expected a long wait. They diagnosed two different problems one of which they were able to fix and the other which has to be fixed by the company that services my home generator. I couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks
- WFS ElectricBrian and Steve were great. Personable and very knowledgeable. Also very reasonably priced. Would definitely call again. Overall, best company I have ever used for an electrician and I’m a pretty old guy and have used many over the years.
- AW ELECTRIC LLCHe is very thorough. He tells you anything you need to know and also give precautions. Efficiently done.
- AW ELECTRIC LLCAW Electric came to our home to install additional light switches and lighting in our basement. Adam performed the services for us and we are very pleased with the work. He was professional and very knowledgeable. Work was done on time and he cleaned up after himself. Adam took the time to understand what we were looking to do and even made some of his own suggestions based on his past experiences. We would definitely hire AW Electric again
- AW ELECTRIC LLCI had a couple of outlets that were not working. He fixed the problem quickly. He is reliable, has reasonable pricing, and he's honest. I highly recommend and will use Mr. Wagner in the future.
- AW ELECTRIC LLCAdam went above and beyond installing lighting fixtures and running new electrical wiring in my basement. He was professional and knowledgeable. Listened to my ideas for the project and improved upon what I was hoping for. Flexible with my odd working hours. I am planning on using him on a living room project I have in mind. The project being done safely and to code is very important to him. You won't be disappointed
- AW ELECTRIC LLCI had AW Electric work with me on my bathroom remodel. I worked with Adam, he was quick to turn around a quote, very professional and was even able to complete my project sooner than expected. I will absolutely be using them again in the future!
- DEA Electric LLC.Greg was extremely knowledgeable, quick and efficient in solving a faulty outlet / breaker issue. I would absolutely hire DEA for future electrical work again!
Electricians in Wilder
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Full Service award winning Electrical Contractor Licensed In Ohio, Kentucky And Indiana. 45+ employees allow for prompt service, including 24 hour emergency service. 10% discount for angie's list members.Recent Review:Very well. Everyone was very helpful, informative, and efficientLois H.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of professional electrical experience, here to address all your residential and commercial electrical needs.Recent Review:It went very well. I plan to call back for some other projects.Denise A.
- Business Description:Plumbing
- Business Description:Established in 1978, we're your electrical contractors of choice specializing in both residential & commercial electrical work & wiring repair, call today!
- Business Description:We ensure our qualified employees have high moral character. Our team members pass background checks, drug tests and complete the highest certifications available so you can trust them in your home. We only hire employees with great work ethic and a dedication to complete customer satisfaction. Additional phone - 513 474 7555. Additional email - email@example.com. Award winningRecent Review:Called and showed up as promised. Great service.Patrick K.
- Business Description:At J Gill Roofing we strive to be the best by treating your home as if it were our own. I, Justin Gill, will personally meet with you to discuss all of your options, assuring you of a free accurate quote within three business days. If you choose J Gill Roofing to be your contractor, I will personally oversee every aspect of your job, whether it be roofing, siding, or gutters, etcRecent Review:Great work and very honest. Called for a roof estimate and had a small roof leak. Justin fixed the leak, cleaned one gutter that was full, and even found and fixed a ridge vent issue he saw. He said I didn't need a roof at this time, but gave a very competitive estimate anyway. Highly recommend for any roof workMATTHEW F.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe
- Business Description:Throughout the tri-state area, Rylix Electric has been providing reliable and quality electric service since 2009. We strive to make customer satisfaction our #1 priority. Our philosophy is honesty, integrity, and giving customers excellent value at a fair price.Contact us @ 513-526-7513 for a free quote. Licensed and insured
- Business Description:McCane Construction has been in business since 1986. We are a family owned and operated company. McCane Construction prides itself in customer satisfaction. We offer a wide range of services including kitchen and bathroom remodeling from design to finish,room additions, siding, decks and many other services. McCane Construction also offers free estiamtes. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Tom McCane (the contractor), his sons and the rest of his staff are TRUE professionals in the industry. If you want someone you can trust, to do the job right with knowledge on how to do it all, Tom and his crew are the ones to call. If you need assistance in design work, McCane works closely with Annie Miller Designs, who is also outstanding. WOW !!! Great Job and thanks to Tom and his crew !Jim A.
Deals in Wilder for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A & M Electric272 Jupiter Drive
- A 1 Electric Service Inc1461 Dixie Hwy
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Team Installs375 Clark St
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- ACHS Services9762 Baughman Rd
- Advanced Construction Services LLC7660 Industrial Road
- ADVANCED ELECTRIC9066 SUTTON PL
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN6457 SUGAR TREE DR
- Affordable Tile Installation4004 lovell ave.
- Ag-Pro Power Division1660 US-42 NE
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- AJR Electric128 Evergreen Ave
- Alamo Electronics6750 Corporate Dr
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Seasons Doors & More LLC2949 Rontina Blvd
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Antenna Cowboy1687 Clemson cir
- Apex Electrical Service LLC.1847 Eight Mile Rd
- APOLLO ELECTRIC CO4848 DUFF DR B
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- ARCHITECTURAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN6840 STATE ROUTE 128
- Area Energy & Electric, Inc6859 CEMETERY DR.
- ARLINGHAUS ELECTRIC INC10941 Dixie Hwy
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- A & A Contracting
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- BC ELECTRIC114 W 12th St
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- BEECHMONT ELECTRIC3249 COLE RD
New Richmond, Ohio
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- BERTKE ELECTRIC1645 BLUEROCK ST
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Birkley Services30 Riverview Ave
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- BONOMINI ELECTRIC CO INCP.O. Box 33050
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc.4992 Rialto Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C D I ELECTRIC INCPO Box 76531
Highland Heights, Kentucky
- C&S Handyman Services
- CAIN CUSTOM SERVICES2058 SPYGLASS HILL CT.
- CAMPBELL ELECTRIC926 SARATOGA ST
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Car Worx Complete Car Care729 State Rte 28
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- CARTER & SON ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS1892 SUNNYSIDE DR
- carusone contracting3333 madison pk b1
Ft Wright, Kentucky
- CDI ELECTRIC INCPO Box 76531
Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chase Electrical Services, LLC
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- Chuck's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc7521 Sussex Dr
- Cincinnati Bath Solutions6211 Madison Rd
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- CITY WIDE KITCHENS & BATHS6706 MONTGOMERY RD
- Clark Heating & Cooling Inc28 Glendale Milford Rd
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- CNE Services, LLC5765 Sovereign Dr
- COLD SPRING ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC5097 GARY LN
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Cooks Home Improvements, LLC3383 Huntsman Trce
- Corcoran & Harnist Heating & AC1457 Harrison Ave
- CORE Technology407 Vine Street #248
- Cornerstone Home Energy Inc1016 W Nimisila Rd
- Countertops and Cabinetry By Design6345 Castle Dr.
- COX ELECTRIC14 MAYO CT
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Craftsman Electric Inc3855 Alta Ave
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- CTL Concrete Contractors308 Exporting St
- CUSTOM WOODWORKS & REMODELING604 BUCKSHIRE GLEN
- C D I ELECTRIC INC
- D & D Truck Repair6613 Camp Ernst Rd
- D & D Truck Repair