Are you ready if the power suddenly goes out? No matter how long an outage lasts, it nearly always feels stressful and inconvenient. Here are some ways to prepare in advance.
Get matched with top Electricians in Erlanger, KY
There are 85 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Erlanger
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesLogan did a great job from start to finish. The installer really took pride in his work and the installation look and runs great.
- Cullen Electric IncI was amazed that these guys were able to come out the day I called. I expected a long wait. They diagnosed two different problems one of which they were able to fix and the other which has to be fixed by the company that services my home generator. I couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks
- FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLCJeff and Phil did a great job. They were at our home when they said they would be and completed the job in a timely manner. They also worked with us on pricing and were ok with us doing some of the work to keep the price down. We would definitely hire them again for another job. We highly recommend them
- WFS ElectricBrian and Steve were great. Personable and very knowledgeable. Also very reasonably priced. Would definitely call again. Overall, best company I have ever used for an electrician and I’m a pretty old guy and have used many over the years.
- Craftsman Electric IncAn outdoor electrical outlet that also connected to outdoor lighting and garage lights/opener needed to be replaced. I contacted Craftsman on a Sunday and they were in touch with me on Monday morning. They texted to confirm the appointment on Tuesday and on Wednesday Jonathan texted before arriving. When he got to my house, he fixed the outlet in under an hour for $70 - previous estimate from another company was almost $500 (not to mention a $90 service fee for giving me that estimate). Jonathan was very knowledgeable and friendly. I have already shared Craftsman info with friends and family as we are always looking for good companies to work with on our homes. I highly recommend and will use them again in the future
- MEYER BROTHERS & SONS INCThis project is the second time we hired Meyer Brothers & Sons so, yes, we would hire them again. They are good people to work with from concept to reality. The Meyer Brothers & Sons employees show up when they say they will, get their work done, and clean up at the end of each day. We had a daily schedule before the project began so we knew what to expect each day. Their response to email messages and phone calls is great - within a day and most times the same day. The finished project looks professional and magazine-worthy. Everyone we worked with is friendly and shares his/her knowledge to questions in their expertise. They sub-contracted/outsourced electrical, tile, and plumbing work to professionals who were easy to work with too. We had a small project, not related to this work, that the company couldn't take on with this project, so one of the Meyer sons gave us a recommendation for a company they've used who might be able to help us
- Craftsman Electric IncIt went very well! Duncan immediately identified and corrected the problem. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely use them again.
- Arronco Comfort AirOur air conditioning went and Cody from Arronco came out, put in more coolant, but identified that our cooling coil was leaking. He ordered a replacement part that took a week to arrive. Since our unit is elevated in our garage it took 3 people and a fork lift to lower the unit and replace the coil. Arronco arrived on time completed the job and waited 20 minutes to make sure our air conditioning was working. Our unit is 10 years old but we had the extended warranty and we were charged nothing. We have Arronco service our unit every six months, they replace our filters and check the system. I wish all our service providers were half as good as Arronco
- Wehrle Electric, LLCGarrett did an excellent job!! I bought a small older house that needed the electric panel updated. Garrett replaced the entire service panel, meter base, entrance cable, weather head, and raised the point of attachment to the house to raise the electric line as it crossed the yard. He handled all the permits, inspections, and connection with Duke. He was fairly priced and hard working. He definitely knows his stuff. He is soft spoken and easy to work with, answers any questions or concerns you might have. I consider myself a hard sell and I’m very glad I went with Wehrle Electric! He will be the first one I call the next time a need arises. Thanks again Garrett! Stev
- Wehrle Electric, LLCInstalled ceiling fan and two led lights in laundry room. Did a great job and wouldn’t hesitate to hire again.
Electricians in Erlanger
- Business Description:Full Service award winning Electrical Contractor Licensed In Ohio, Kentucky And Indiana. 45+ employees allow for prompt service, including 24 hour emergency service. 10% discount for angie's list members.Recent Review:Very well. Everyone was very helpful, informative, and efficientLois H.
- Business Description:You can feel confident calling Expert Electric LLC, knowing that our highly trained electricians will treat you, your family, and your property with the respect and attention to safety you deserve. All of our service professionals are master electricians with nearly 50 years of combined experience in the industry. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, installing a custom-designed landscape lighting system, rewiring a commercial structure, or other electrical services, you can call on Expert E..Recent Review:Long story short, Duke energy came finally after I spontaneously followed up with Monica. The Duke energy took about 2 hours and I sent a few pictures of the job done by the Duke energy to Monica. I am now happy again. I felt sorry for Monica but a customer had to do its part to get things done. Lesson learned: Probably, I should not have paid the full money in check until all the tasks/job is completed. Thank you very much and I am satisfied nowMichael T.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of professional electrical experience, here to address all your residential and commercial electrical needs.Recent Review:Installed ceiling fan and two led lights in laundry room. Did a great job and wouldn’t hesitate to hire again.Pamela J S.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Locally Veteran owned and operated. Hunny-Do Services, LLC takes pride in providing quality home repair, maintenance and remodeling at a price you can afford. Whether you have a few hours of odd jobs or a medium sized project, I will arrive on time and complete your job quickly and courteously. Turn your Hunny-Do list into a Hunny-Done list today! Please call me or visit my website and fill out a Service Request to get started. Website: www.Hunny-Do.coRecent Review:I would hire him any time he was a great helpJason m.
- Business Description:Solar Is Freedom is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and services the greater Cincinnati area (including northern Kentucky, southwest Ohio, and southeast Indiana) and Dayton. SIF has offices in Columbus, Ohio and Louisville, Kentucky that service the greater Columbus and Louisville areas as well. Through the installation of a solar array powered by photovoltaic solar panels, Solar Is Freedom enables homeowners and businesses alike to achieve energy independence. SIF offers a free consultation to de..Recent Review:Awesome company super excited to have solar is a part of our main source of power. I vetted many solar companies and these guys are by far one of the best in the industry. I highly recommend going with them as even if there are mistakes along the way they are willing to jump through hoops to get them corrected. Good job solar is freedom keep up the phenomenal work!!Ian P R.
- Business Description:Arc Electric has been family owned and operated for over 60 years! Our number one priority is customer satisfaction! We provide expert quality work at affordable prices. Tri-state area businesses and Customers have supported our business, and we provide customers with the highest quality work at affordable prices! We know from experience that strong community and customer relationships are crucial to operating a business. We are someone you can trust, someone that can provide help at anyti..
- Business Description:We specialize in finished basements. We don't use handymen. Our carpenters are salaried employees and all workers are licensed, insured and we are an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:Hired The Finished Basement (FB) company for a basement remodel in November 2020. My neighbor had used them and found there work acceptable. My opinion is different. If you are looking for a contractor to just finish your basement and do not care about quality or how it is done, then this company will do that for you. If you are concerned about getting what you want and making sure it is done right, then keep on reading. Things you need to know before hiring this company: 1. Contracts are vague and do not provide details for work. I had my three pages of requirements added as an addendum to the contract. 2. Told that all people working for FB were employees. They used contractors. 3. Their project manager only schedules work crews and handles county inspections. Does not review contractors work and make sure requirements followed. Makes excuses every time here is an issue. You must force them to fix issues by withholding payment. 4. You must make sure contractors are doing the work correctly and to your expected quality level. 5. FB does not review contractor’s work. Only care that it can pass inspection. 6. County inspectors doing permit reviews virtually (not on site) miss issues because they only see what the project manager shows them on his phone. He will skip over known issues to get the inspection passed because they do not care about quality. 7. Project manager does not read work contracts signed by owner. 8. FB may use cheaper products that what they tell you they use (i.e., Spray Foam) 9. FB does not honor their warranty and will not fix issues after final payment. 10. Owner gets a discount at Lowes so wants you to pick finishes he can buy there. 11. I purchased the cabinets, LED lighting and flooring from where I wanted and had delivered to job site. I also did all the painting. 12. I have had an electrical issue with some of the new breakers tripping after a power outage. Been trying to get FB to fix the issue for 4 months. Cannot get them to come fix the problem. Issues with contractor’s work: 1. I had to explain design plan to contractors when they arrived on site. 2. Contractors never asked you to review work, they just leave when done. 3. Framers did not allow for extra thick drywall (for soundproofing) when framing soffits causing cabinets to not fit correctly. Cabinets had to be modified to fit in space and doors open into walls since 1” spacing between wall and cabinets had to be eliminated. 4. Framers did not properly secure many wall 2x4s. 5. Framers incorrectly installed floor joist bridge blocking and left some out. 6. Framers incorrectly installed return vent duct work. 7. Framers incorrectly framed out soffit so cabinet would not fit under it. 8. Framers installed framing touching hot water line so rubbed and squeaked when hot water used. 9. Electrician forgot to wire for a row of can lights in the ceiling. 10. Electrician did not allow for double thick drywall for ceiling light boxes. (set to deep) 11. Plumber wanted to install sink drain venting that was not up to code. 12. Plumber moved a waste line and put it right next to a hot water line causing them to rub together and squeak when hit water used. 13. Plumber did not install nail plates on 2x4 with pipes through them. 14. Spray insulation installer sprayed code at a thickness from ½ inch to 4 inches in depth when code requires 2 inches of foam for insulation. Did not spray behind 2x4s in corners and missed other spots. Manager tried to fill areas with fire block foam. 15. Manager had contractor use ¼ of manufacturer recommenced amount of sound insulation glue between drywall sheets. Good things: 1. Framers’ laser leveled and squared all walls to near perfect. 2. Framers listened and worked well with me as design requirements were explained. We discussed how they were going to build something before they did it to try and make sure it was what I wanted. 3. Nothing good about the plumber. 4. Drywall crew did a really nice job with only a few fixes need before painting. 5. Finishing crew (framers) did a nice job fitting cabinets into shortened space. 6. Finishing crew did nice job on baseboards and laminate flooring. I caught most of the issues because I reviewed all the contractor’s work. I know how framing, electrical, drywall and finishes should be done so I knew when the project manager was trying to give me an excuse to not fix the issues. Here is one example of a major issue I had to fight to get fixed. FB uses spray foam insulation between the basement wall and framing. Functions as vapor barrier and insultation. Code in my area requires 2 inches of spray foam. The project manager got the building inspector to pass the permit on a virtual inspection. Something did not look right with the foam being very wavy instead of smooth. Some places it filled out past the wall studs. I started measuring the depth of foam and found it ranged from ½ inch to 4 inches in different places. I discussed this issue with the project manager since I’m paying for 2” of foam, He discussed this with the owner and said they purchased the correct amount of spray foam to insulate the space and would not do anything about it. (Tanks of spray foam are about $500+ so they do not want to buy more.) I talked to the owner and told him that I would contact the building inspector who approved the permit and ask if it this variance in levels was acceptable. If he said yes, then I would not press the issue. The owner was at my house the next day to review the issue. He made the same excuse that they had purchased the correct amount to insulate the space to code. I said that it is not my problem if they can not install it correctly. Code requires 2” of foam. They fixed the issue the next day. Overall I’m happy with the basement now that it is done, but I had to do A LOT of work to make sure I got what I wanted. Cost without cabinets, countertop, flooring, lighting, and painting: $24,97Jeff R.
- Business Description:Robinson Heating and Air is a family-owned and operated heating and cooling contractor serving the Southwest Ohio area.Since 1946, we have been providing high-quality, Heating and Air conditioning Service and Repair and Installation. Commercial, Residential and cracked heat exchangers and carbon monoxide.Emergency Repair, Preventativ
- Business Description:Servicing areas from Just North of Dayton Ohio all the way down to Lexington & Louisville KY areas. We have a radius of 120 miles of Cincinnati OH. & Northern KY . OnthewallTVinstall.com offers TV wall mounting & Home theater installs, our pricing is NOT the average pricing scale. We have re-designed the way TV wall mounting & Home theater installs are sold. In 2002 We separated from an exclusive contract with one the nations largest electronics stores just before they went out-of-business..
Deals in Erlanger for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
It’s a good idea to know what an electrical inspection covers and how the process works before the electrician arrives. This inspection checklist will help you know the property inside and out before signing on the dotted line.
An energy-efficient home will save you money and conserve energy, so it’s no wonder homeowners are making more eco-friendly choices. If you’re ready to step up your efficiency game, this home energy efficiency checklist will help you do the job.
Find Electricians in
- Crescent Springs
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Fort Mitchell
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Fort Thomas
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Cold Spring
Electricians in Erlanger
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A & M Electric272 Jupiter Drive
- A 1 Electric Service Inc1461 Dixie Hwy
- A Team Installs375 Clark St
- AB Construction4040 Crosley Ave
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- ACHS Services9762 Baughman Rd
- Advanced Construction Services LLC7660 Industrial Road
- ADVANCED ELECTRIC9066 SUTTON PL
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN6457 SUGAR TREE DR
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- Affordable Tile Installation4004 lovell ave.
- Ag-Pro Power Division1660 US-42 NE
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- AJR Electric128 Evergreen Ave
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All About Tile5402 Northpoint Dr
- All Seasons Doors & More LLC2949 Rontina Blvd
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Antenna Cowboy1687 Clemson cir
- Apex Electrical Service LLC.1847 Eight Mile Rd
- APOLLO ELECTRIC CO4848 DUFF DR B
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- ARCHITECTURAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN6840 STATE ROUTE 128
- Area Energy & Electric, Inc6859 CEMETERY DR.
- ARLINGHAUS ELECTRIC INC10941 Dixie Hwy
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- A & A Contracting
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- BC ELECTRIC114 W 12th St
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- BEECHMONT ELECTRIC3249 COLE RD
New Richmond, Ohio
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- BERTKE ELECTRIC1645 BLUEROCK ST
- BILL SPADE HEATING COOLING & ELECTRIC7181 WESSELMAN RD
- Birkley Services30 Riverview Ave
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- BONOMINI ELECTRIC CO INCP.O. Box 33050
- BPS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING4108 JUD DR
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Buckeye Power Sales Co., Inc.4992 Rialto Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C D I ELECTRIC INCPO Box 76531
Highland Heights, Kentucky
- C&S Handyman Services
- CAIN CUSTOM SERVICES2058 SPYGLASS HILL CT.
- CAMPBELL ELECTRIC926 SARATOGA ST
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Car Worx Complete Car Care729 State Rte 28
- CARPENTRY PLUS2656 Bonnie Dr
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- CARTER & SON ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS1892 SUNNYSIDE DR
- carusone contracting3333 madison pk b1
Ft Wright, Kentucky
- CDI ELECTRIC INCPO Box 76531
Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chase Electrical Services, LLC
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- Chuck White Cleaning3881 Dust Commander Dr
- Chuck's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc7521 Sussex Dr
- Cincinnati Bath Solutions6211 Madison Rd
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- CITY WIDE KITCHENS & BATHS6706 MONTGOMERY RD
- Clark Heating & Cooling Inc28 Glendale Milford Rd
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- CNE Services, LLC5765 Sovereign Dr
- COLD SPRING ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC5097 GARY LN
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Cooks Home Improvements, LLC3383 Huntsman Trce
- Corcoran & Harnist Heating & AC1457 Harrison Ave
- CORE Technology407 Vine Street #248
- Cornerstone Home Energy Inc1016 W Nimisila Rd
- Countertops and Cabinetry By Design6345 Castle Dr.
- COX ELECTRIC14 MAYO CT
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Craftsman Electric Inc3855 Alta Ave
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- CREATIVE RENOVATIONS639 NORTH WAYNE AVE
- CTL Concrete Contractors308 Exporting St
- CUSTOM WOODWORKS & REMODELING604 BUCKSHIRE GLEN
- C D I ELECTRIC INC
- D & D Truck Repair6613 Camp Ernst Rd
- D & D Truck Repair