ElectricMasters

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

Electrical service contractor in business since 1992. Provide residential and commercial electrical service with licensed, experience electrician. Fully insured and licensed in Kentucky and Ohio....

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Milmark is a professional landscape lighting company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are not landscapers installing lighting as a sideline business. Milmark is the premier LED lighting installer in the tri-state area. We do not use subcontractors. Additional email - milmarklighting@fuse.net.

Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintain.

08/14/2020

Excellent job. I asked for more than what was needed. They properly informed me of the options. They were extremely honest! I wold hire again

Description of Work
Electric box not working and hanging chandelier

Category electrician,lighting

05/07/2020

Jack was very professional and wore a mask and shoe covers. Very courteous and professional. My appointment was 2pm and they arrived at 1:30. I would highly recommend this company. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had a light switch that had a short in it.

03/25/2020

They took the time to explain why things would need to be the way they would because of the increase in amps into the house. Also they were courteous, professional and respectful of my home.

Description of Work
200 amp main box, 20 years old. Need at least 300 amps.

10/22/2019

Very good service, he was early and a real pro. took care of the problem in a timely manner. Friendly and was willing to answer any and all questions I had.

Description of Work
Kitchen lighting fixtures

Category electrician,lighting

07/16/2019

I wanted a quote to have a generator wired into my fuse box they contacted me one time the lady I sent her some pictures of my fuse box nobody got back with me.

Description of Work
Generator hook up.

Category electrician

We've reviewed our records and have determined that we did make contact with you. We searched and cannot find [Member Information Removed] emails. Please let us know the email address you used to send the pictures. Thanks

Electrical - residential & commercial, service & installation.