When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Wilder, KY
There are 36 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Wilder
- AquaProof IncAquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim Murra read less
- AquaProof IncI had a small, 1st floor bathroom that was an addition at one point, I think. Slab on grade. The foundation for this room was cracked and leaking water, underneath the bathroom floor. Don't ask me how we found out. ;-P A lot of foundation companies did not get back to me, I think because the job was too small (because I did not want to waterproof my entire basement. AquaProof was responsive and well-priced. They dug the foundation out all around the bathroom, patched the crack with concrete, then tar. Laid a drain tile around the foundation, then tied it into an existing storm line. On the inside, they bolted on concrete strips over top of the crack, then filled in the floor with concrete. Knocked everything out in two days! It's rained heavily several times in the months since then, and no more leaks read less
- AquaProof IncVery good experience. The owner personally came out and provided an estimate. We were scheduled within a couple of weeks. The crew came in and were very professional and well equipped. Owner checked-in on the job. Job was finished on time and on budget. We would definitely work with AquaProof again.
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCPhenomenal job! Professional communication. Timely manner. Fair pricing! I would recommend this company 10/10 times for any basement or crawl space water proofing. We had the best experience after speaking with numerous water proofing companies who told us our crawl space job was too difficult and too large scale. Jason and his team did not hesitate and completely encapsulated our entire crawlspace. They came within a week and finished the work in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this company read less
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCI’d highly recommend Healthy Basement Concepts to anyone needing their services. We had reached out to another contractor, who basically said that we needed the same services that HBC said. But the difference was this – From start to finish, the owner (Jason) took extra time to make sure our issues would be resolved without high-pressure sales and with an empathic approach that really showed he listened and cared about his customers. The overall service was great. They weren’t intrusive, finished the work quickly, and kept us updated throughout the process. Jason even made several appearances to ensure high quality standards were being met. Even afterwards, Jason was available via text messages and phone calls for after-sales support. As a new first-time homeowner, I had many questions and Jason supported me even after the services were finished. Not only would I recommend their services, but I’d absolutely use them again for any basement needs read less
- Ohio Basement AuthorityWe had an extremely positive experience with Ohio Basement Authority. We had an excellent experience with Tyler who we purchased the services from and an excellent experience from both of the installers themselves - Stephen and Ivan. They went above and beyond throughout (too many examples to list) and were professional, friendly and courteous with a strong work ethic and principles. A few unexpected problems arose during the installation and they took ownership and made it right. I could not have been more impressed. Lastly, after all of the work was done, Tyler swung by to check how things went and even offered to help put things back in the basement. Excellent experience and cannot recommend Ohio Basement Authority enough read less
- Ohio Basement AuthorityCharles, Cassey, and Stephen were very professional and did an excellent job on our basement. They were very nice, hard workers, and finished up very timely. Highly recommend this crew and this company!
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiI’m so glad we chose Ever Dry to waterproof our basement. The sales rep did a fantastic job at communicating, explaining the process, and had a very competitive price. The workers did a great job and had it done quickly and left no mess behind. I highly recommend them. Ever Dry has a warranty and they fully stand behind their work read less
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiI bought my house in 2016 and the house came with the everdry warranty. In 2017 my sump pump went out and it was an emergency so I went to a hardware store and got a new one and everdry was kind enough to reimburse me for the cost to fix it due to it being their pump. And in 2018 I found a leak on the back of our house coming through a crack in the foundation. Within 3 days they were at my house and had it fixed in no time. 100% recommend this company to anyone that needs a dry basement read less
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiWhen they did my basement it was fast and professional work! It’s been 6 years since they have water proofed my basement and it is still going strong and dry! I love the fact they have a life time warranty so I don’t have to worry about it again! I now have my art studio in the basement and it is wonderful to reclaim space that once was unusable. Thanks Ever Dry for keeping my basement dry!!! I highly recommend them read less
Basement Waterproofers in Wilder
- Business Description:EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.Recent Review:After paying a $3,000 deposit and agreeing to finance over $18,000 we asked them to add DuraShield to our order. We had to pay over $2,200 cash. This was hard to do but we wanted the basement to look more finished after the waterproofing was done. Nice guys but poor quality, dishonest work process and TERRIBLE follow up from the office. The crew was to excavate outside on 3 sides of the house and put in all new drainage inside along with a new sump pump. The week we had our waterproofing done was rainy, so 1/2 of the crew didn't show on the first and last day. The crew really needed another full day to finish - which we would have gladly been available to do if we had been asked. We were told the basement would be clean…what was left behind was a disaster. Mud and concrete dust all over the floor and walls. Concrete was rough and had water pooling all over. Handle on the sink in basement was 'lost', pipe cracked on sink that caused dripping and water issues before concrete was dry. There were gaps and holes in the DuraShield. Outside is where it got interesting. The drainage from the house was only 3 feet away. A pop-up drain was used that would come off every time the pump ran (Every 20 min) The ground was soon saturated. In the front of the house, they roughed up the mulch to appear AS IF they had done the work – however, when we dug down 3 feet, found it had NEVER BEEN DONE. We had to wait 4 weeks for a new crew to fix the issues - they sanded down the concrete to make smooth transitions, fixed the sink and had to re-dig and fix 2 places in the basement. They moved the drainage to about 10 feet from the house...In addition, they did the work that was not done the first time in the front of the house. However, the drainage outside is STILL NOT RIGHT. We have a swamp and can't mow the grass and this is on the top of a hill. The sump pump is still running regularly and is getting louder. I asked for some type of refund for my trouble and for the fact that the crew was dishonest by saying work was done that had never been done. (Breach of contract?) If we had not dug down in the ground, we would never have known. I have called more than 6 times since June 17 and have been assured that 'someone will get back to me'. I've talked to Danielle, Amanda and Kenny. Still, NO RETURN CALL. Yet, I am expected to make regular payments on a job not done to my satisfaction read lessStacy D.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust.. read lessRecent Review:We had an extremely positive experience with Ohio Basement Authority. We had an excellent experience with Tyler who we purchased the services from and an excellent experience from both of the installers themselves - Stephen and Ivan. They went above and beyond throughout (too many examples to list) and were professional, friendly and courteous with a strong work ethic and principles. A few unexpected problems arose during the installation and they took ownership and made it right. I could not have been more impressed. Lastly, after all of the work was done, Tyler swung by to check how things went and even offered to help put things back in the basement. Excellent experience and cannot recommend Ohio Basement Authority enough read lessMatt G.
- Business Description:Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:Phenomenal job! Professional communication. Timely manner. Fair pricing! I would recommend this company 10/10 times for any basement or crawl space water proofing. We had the best experience after speaking with numerous water proofing companies who told us our crawl space job was too difficult and too large scale. Jason and his team did not hesitate and completely encapsulated our entire crawlspace. They came within a week and finished the work in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this company read lessKaye J.
- Business Description:To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfaction read lessRecent Review:One of the best contractor experience I have had. Came out immediately vs not being able to get a hold of any other contractors. Sunjeet the owner was extremely professional and his work was second to none. Highly Highly recommend! Steve Carnevale-Remax Victory 513-777-SOL read lessSteve C.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000 read lessRecent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim Murra read lessJim M.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. .. read lessRecent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solid read lessLora B.
- Business Description:Stealth Foundation is a family owned and operated foundation repair and waterproofing business which services the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana area. We have been repairing foundations for the last 30 years. Dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of integrity and commitment, we offer state of the art products and competitive pricing. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind and to exceed their expectations and requirements. Stealth Foundation has an excellent rep.. read lessRecent Review:Their work ethic is amazing! We are impressed that they were able to complete the job in 2 days. They truly did leave the area as clean as possible and we are thankful for that, even though it was just a basement space used for storage. We were grateful for walking us through the process and adjusting the plan when we had an additional request read lessJanice M.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a .. read lessRecent Review:They explained things well and the work is scheduled.Joe B.
- Business Description:As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The project went smoothly. The crew finished the work in the rain.Joe W.
- Business Description:Basement Worx Waterproofing: "Service and stewardship through hard work and honesty" With 10 years experience in the business, I pride myself on my professionalism, as well as my ability to complete each project to the homeowner's total satisfaction. I never leave a waterproofing job unfinished, or a homeowner not completely satisfied with my level of service. Call today read lessRecent Review:Losing our comfortable finished basement to a flood event in our recently-purchased home was awfully stressful. I had sought quotes from the big waterproofing companies and was further disheartened by unreasonable costs, unnecessary bundled services, and fear-mongering sales tactics. Not being one to be taken by these kind of antics, I continued my search. One of the last companies to survey the damage was Basement Worx whose quote came in at a very reasonable price for exactly what I needed. The crew was on-time, sensitive to my requests, meticulous about quality, and obsessed with a clean basement. I could not have asked for a better experience. A special thanks to Lonnie and the crew! read lessNorm P.
Deals in Wilder for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Highland Heights
- Cold Spring
- Fort Thomas
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Silver Grove
- Fort Mitchell
- Crestview Hills
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Lakeside Park
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
waterproofing contractors in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A-1 Restoration5611 lberty woods dr
Liberty Township, Ohio
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advantaclean of Greater Cincinnati1794 E Ohio Pike
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Armor Home Services LLC7936 Tanners Gate Ln
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- Ashcraft Constuction59 Park Ave
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.
- B DRY SYSTEM3481 Concord Hennings Mill Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Basement Armor7215 Fowler Ave
- Basement Help928 State Rte 28
- BASEMENT SOLUTIONS1026 MAPLE AVE
- Basement Worx Waterproofing, LLC1208 Emily Dr
- BEAL E.T.C. CORP.6004 English Hill Rd
Cedar Grove, Indiana
- Boiman & Myers Inc7324 Buena Vista
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Bryant Hartke Construction2115 Schappelle Ln
- Buckeye Structure1020 Marcie Ln
- B DRY SYSTEM
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Cincinnati Foundation Company300 E Business Way Ste 200
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Clayzen Consulting2286 Endovalley Dr
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- CME Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair12077 Mosteller Rd
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
- Cook Waterproofing & Foundation Repair2770 Highland Ave
- CS Earth Innovations, Inc1694 Pickett Run
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Dimensions Inc5166 Sugar Camp Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DryPatrol711 Business Pkwy
- Dwyer Co6083 Schumacher Park Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- D&M Construction and complete home services llc
- Gary Kramer Company5915 Day Road
- GEOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC7296 Wethersfield Dr
- Glenn Mills Outdoor Solutions5427 Nelson Rd
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Goodin Plumbing23623 Blue Ridge Dr
- Graber Concrete Co.8376 Gaines Rd
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Gary Kramer Company
- H Glasgow Construction Co7138 Miami Ave
- HAGGARD CONSTRUCTION5243 IDLEWILD RD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC4889 Mercedes Dr Unit A
Liberty Township, Ohio
- Helping Hands Construction LLC2041 Horseshoe Bend Rd
- HESKAMP CONSTRUCTION2724 Bonnie Dr
- Hicks Waterproofing
- Hughes Construction Co4992 Gray Rd.
- H Glasgow Construction Co
- J&M Painting/Remodeling2573 Westpoint Ct.
- J.A.S. Construction & Remodeling3915 Hopper Hill Rd
- J.A.Schroder & Sons L.L.C.2626 Ocosta Ave
- Jack Boiman Sons & Daughters Inc9650 Cilley Rd
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- Joe Weimer Remodeling LLC24 Langview Dr
- Johnson Construction & Services4497 Katie lane
- Johnson Painting & Home Improvement10217 Locust Pike
Ryland Heights, Kentucky
- Johnson's Home Improvement and Remodeling5574 Regimental Pl Unit 11
- Johnston Magee Contractors, LLC130 Junedale Dr
- J&M Painting/Remodeling
- Kellin Inc2419 Pierson Rd
- Kemphaus Water Solutions LLC10035 Prechtel Rd
- Kenney Home Services LLCP.O. Box 168
- Kevin Hughes Construction2902 W McMicken Ave
- King & Sons Construction747 Rogers Rd
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Kingdom construction & Handymen 908 Lincoln Dr
- KZB Sewer Water & Excavating6935 N Main St
- Kellin Inc
- M. A. Taylor Excavating10412 Dixie Hwy
- MASONRY ARTS CORP568 GARDEN WAY
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- Masonry Scientist3443 Linwood Ave
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Midwest Property Pros6230 Centre Park Dr Ste A
West Chester, Ohio
- Mold Foundation Specialist Llc2287 Hibiscus Dr
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Mx-Tech Renovations1509 Dorset Way
- M. A. Taylor Excavating
- Nailed It! Home Improvements and construction
- Nailed It! Home Improvements and construction