Painting a brick chimney can be a great way to give your home’s appearance a little boost without spending a ton of time and money. Here’s how to paint a brick chimney properly and some tips to consider before diving in with a brush.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Wilder, KY
There are 101 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Wilder
- Pro Improvement Services, LLCPro improvement services did an amazing job on our exterior painting. They were there when they promised and communication was very good. The house looks great!
- Pierson Professional PaintingVery good quality of painting efforts particular for ceilings, walls, exterior siding and trim. Very thorough on finding damaged siding and expert carpentry to replace.
- Pete Arnold & Co Painting Contractors LTDPete's crew did an awesome job on my house, and Brad (his job foreman) was very responsive to any question that I might have had. They worked diligently until the job was complete. I will refer them for anyone that I know wanting any painting done at their home.
- Pierson Professional PaintingI hired Pierson Professional Painting to paint the trim around my house. This included 4 wooden gables and four back entry doors. The house has some high areas to paint and they used a lift to reach these areas. This included a chimney. I appreciated this because I am concerned about safety. High quality Sherwin Williams paint was used. The paint job was excellent. Pierson Professional Painters also have the skill to repair problems that were found during painting. They replaced a rotten soffit and some missing shingle molding. They added a piece of missing flashing. Some caulking joints were also removed and replaced. I would hire these painters again. They also cleaned the property before leaving. Good value for the price. I was also given some useful advice regarding my gutters
- 360 Painting of CincinnatiEduardo and Gabriela are miracle workers. In June I had hired a painter, scheduled to start in early September. But by the time September came he had hurt his back and couldn't work. I must have contacted at least half a dozen painters, none of whom could get to the job for the rest of the year. Then I was referred to Eduardo. He's a miracle worker. He made the appraisal on Wednesday. His crew were power washing on Thursday (and Friday morning). By the end of the day on Saturday the job was done. And BETTER than anything we could have wished for
- Murrays MansionEverything went very well, I was very pleased with the work and the professionalism. I Would definitely hire again
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh has worked on our house several times and has never disappointed with his attention to detail and exceptional work quality.
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh did an absolute INCREDIBLE job with everything we asked of him. It was a huge job with a lot going on and he nailed it! Have actually hired him multiple times after this to do other work for us. He will be our go to guy from here on out!
- Pete Arnold & Co Painting Contractors LTDPete’s crew did an excellent job painting our home. We had used him 12 years ago and the California brand paint finally needed a new paint job. We recommend both. 7/30/21
- Robert Sullivan PaintingRobert and his help showed up every day at the time they said they would (very punctual ) I could tell right away that they were very experienced. They completed each project in a timely manner. they were very polite, courteous, and cleaned up extremely well at the end of each day. If i have any other painting needs, Robert will be my first choic
House Painters in Wilder
- Business Description:A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We're happy to bid on all types of painting, staining, and interior design projects in the Newport area. We'll meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate, no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we're a small company with big capabilities, including inter..Recent Review:Great company! We dealt with Greg who was super easy to work with and provided advice and a full paint book for me to decide my colors. He worked within our budget and communicated throughout the whole process. Zero surprises! Work took 3 guys about 5 days on brick and detail trim work. Also replaced some rotted pieces of wood that were part of trim and porch. Very impressed with the quality and final result. I am a perfectionist and I could not find one mistake they made on the whole house! Would definitely hire againAnna J.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and they had a reasonable price. They were fast.Terri J.
- Business Description:Custom Colors Painting has over 20 years in business and we specialize in Interior & Exterior residential painting. We also do Drywall Repair, Refinish work along with Deck, Fence, Log Cabin, and Cedar Siding Staining, also we do Pressure Washing and Sealing . Custom Colors Painting emphasizes all prep work so that your paint job will last. We take pride in the work we do as well as customer service.Custom Colors has also been a multi year Super Service Award winning companyRecent Review:When he came for an estimate, Dave Anders of Custom Colors left us with high expectations; his crew exceeded them at every turn. The Highlights 1. Professionalism: Detail-oriented and professional, but not uptight. 2. Dust control: very good 3. Clean-up: every day 4. Noise level: Quiet. Probably the quietest contractors we’ve ever had in our home. 5. Ease of working with: Easy to work with and have in our home 6. Punctuality: showed up on time, all day, every day until the job was complete. 7. They work until the job is complete NOT to a deadline- meaning, if your job takes longer than estimated, it’s because they are being thorough. But they honor the flat rate quoted up front. They don’t cut corners or rush the job to get to the next one- quality is paramount. 8. Cost: Competitive pricing for a top quality job. 9. Value: excellent The Backstory Walking into our new home after closing, we discovered that the sellers painted AROUND the furniture and artwork… in a mismatched shade of the drabbest tan color to boot. Moments later, when we had yet to recover from seeing the furniture and art outlines on the walls, we saw that the drywall job was apparently done at night with the lights off… We knew we needed expert help, as we found ourselves living in the middle of the worst drywall and paint job one could imagine. We began the search. One highly-rated and recommended painter finished his walk-through and advised us to get a drywall contractor in first to do the extensive repairs and then call him in for an estimate for the paint job. Still others left me unconvinced that they could make our drywall nightmares disappear. Enter Dave Anders of Custom Colors. From the first minutes of Dave’s walk-through, I could tell that he is the real deal: competent and professional. He was unfazed by the shape our drywall was in. He discussed his emphasis on prep work as the foundation for a great paint job. He left us with high expectations- and his crew exceeded them at every turn. We were focused on repairs of the obvious cracks and drywall issues. Dave’s crew spent a full week repairing every flaw on our walls. The big stuff- absolutely. But they also inspected the walls, ceilings, crown molding, and trim carefully for more minor damages, and repaired them all. They checked their own work thoroughly, re-doing any areas which didn’t meet their high standards. The net result is that our house underwent a remarkable transformation, like something out of a magazine. Dave and his crew took our drab, dingy, damaged home and made it beautiful. We are already in the process of scheduling them to paint the exterior of our home, and then our finished lower level. The Details Areas painted: Entire main floor of house, approximately 2200 square feet. * Entry way * Sitting room * Living room * Kitchen * Dining area * Laundry/Mudroom * Hallway * Powder Room * Master Suite * Stairwell to second floor * Open stairwell to lower level * Walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards, door trim, french door, fireplace mantel, and built-in bench with shoe cubbies in mudroom. Prep work: The prep work took a full week. The crew found flaws (cracks, holes, damage) we didn’t even know existed. Their mudding technique is superb, and they take great care with dust control. The paint job Due to chemical sensitivities, we needed to specify a particular low-VOC paint (Sherwin-Williams Emerald). Dave and his crew were exceptionally careful with things I hadn’t even thought of, like primer, ultimately using the flat version of our paint as primer with the exception of two small areas of stain that they could not hide without primer. For that area, they used a no-odor, low VOC stain-killing primer, and only after opening windows, and plastic-ing off the doorways. They then painted over it as soon as it was ready, and I suffered no ill effects from that, or any other part of the paint job, due to their careful efforts. The paint job itself is beautiful, and flawless. We have some areas that are a more difficult to paint: they handled them with ease. Their woodwork painting is exceptional: our mantel and french door are beautiful. Our other doors were so ugly we had originally said no to painting them as we thought they were hopeless, and planned to replace them. When we saw how beautifully they painted our walls, we asked Dave about the doors. He assured us they could paint them- so we had them paint the doors as well. The paint job is beautiful- the doors look brand new, and so much nicer than before, with none of the sagging or running of paint we have seen on painted doors before. They are very careful with examining their own work to find the touch-up areas. We have found nothing needing touch-up or re-do since they left- a first for us. We are not easy to impress with paint jobs: we have had painters over the years who have ranged from ok to reasonably good, but non who were impressive. My husband had worked his way through college painting, so he has skills, and knows the difference between a good paint job and an excellent one. We’d all but given up on ever finding truly excellent painters- until Dave and his crew at Custom Colors transformed our home. We cannot praise them highly enough, and we are looking forward to our exterior paint job with them. A note on color selection: Previously, I have not been good at picking interior colors that complement the fixed elements in the rooms, and that flow together from room to room. It wasn’t until we sold our last house, that I began to understand this concept, when realtors told me that our bedroom colors clashed from the viewpoint of the hallway, and we’d need to repaint all the bedrooms before we could list our house. For this paint job, I took some time to read some blogs as well as interior design magazines. I looked at hundreds of paint sample chips. I learned that to have a truly beautiful home, one that looks like it stepped out of the pages of House Beautiful, the wall colors must complement the fixed elements in the rooms (floors, cabinets, etc) as well as the furnishings. Choose the colors that complement those elements, and the rooms will look beautiful. Another crucial element is ceilings, doors, and trim. The stark white ceilings in so many homes do not complement wall colors well. While often overlooked by the average homeowner, one look at real estate listings online will demonstrate how prominent ceilings appear in room photos. Ceilings with stark white “ceiling white” paint stick out like a sore thumb. Comparing these photos to ones in interior design magazines, you’ll see that many designers love and frequently use a white by Benjamin Moore called White Dove (Decor White). A similar, slightly warmer white by Sherwin Williams is Alabaster. We chose SW Alabaster for our ceilings, trimwork, built-ins, and doors. This white complemented both warm and cool tone colors and looks more elegant and refined. The stark “ceiling white” that had been on our ceilings, trim, and doors clashed with our warm-toned floors and also clashed with the warmer-toned colors we chose. While not clashing with the cooler toned colors, the stark white did not complement or enhance those colors in any fashion. The ceilings and trim made all the difference. The colors we chose (all Farrow-Ball colors color matched by Sherwin-Williams) all looked beautiful - but looked even better when the ceilings and trim were painted. This was the element that truly makes our rooms look like something out of an interior design magazine. For our walls, all of the colors we chose were Farrow-Ball colors, color-matched by Sherwin-Williams. All but one color (Sudbury Gold) were spot on, but we liked Sherwin-Williams version of the color, and decided to move forward with it. I had quart samples from Sherwin Williams for the color matches and painted poster boards (2x4) to use as swatches to compare with furniture, floors, cabinets, in different lights throughout the day and on sunny versus cloudy days. This is an important step in choosing color. We did not choose our white from Farrow-Ball as whites are the hardest to color match exactly, and you can get some unwanted undertones popping out (green, mint, yellow, purple, pink….) so we chose our white from Sherwin Williams. SW Alabaster is a warm, almost off-white that “reads” white against both warm and cool-toned colors. It has very SLIGHT yellow undertones, so against a bright white it will look creamy (not yellow), but against colors, warm and cool, it looks white. For color-flow throughout the home, it is hard to beat Farrow-Ball colors. Their palette is limited - 132 colors (including whites) in their standard collection along with 8 new colors in their California collection. Additionally, most of their colors are muted with the addition of grey or brown- this is the key that makes all the colors coordinate and flow throughout the home. We chose a range of warm and cool colors, and they all go well together. To help make sure of this, the poster board swatches were laid out together with the colors from adjacent rooms next to each other. This allowed us to see the color flow. My husband was a die-hard neutral paint colors lover before this paint project. So much so that we have always had neutral colors in the main areas of our homes for over 20 years. Now, we’ll never go back to neutrals. The difference with colors that complement the furniture and fixed elements is transformational, and well worth the work of choosing the colorsJoyce B.
- Business Description:Jose's Painting & Handyman Services is a painting contractor / painter serving the Cincinnati, OH area. Services include Painting, Handyman, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Drywall Repair, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Ceiling Painting, Deck Staining, Textured Painting, Floor Refinishing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Garage Floor Painting, Wallpaper Removal, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling and House CleaningRecent Review:Ever since Jose and his team wrapped up painting our kitchen cabinets and walls this past weekend, we have been in awe of their artisanship. They transformed our 40-year-old kitchen with dated dark oak cabinets into a beautiful, brilliant white! Jose and his team worked their magic and our kitchen cabinets look brand new. This was a big job, requiring considerable detail and workmanship. Yet, Jose’s team got it done in less than three days. Thank you, Juan and Marvin! And thank you, Jose, for going over and beyond the call of duty by painting areas not included in our original agreement to freshen up the kitchen even more. It looks stunning even before the finishing touches of new granite countertops, white backsplash tiling, etc. Jose, you are a miracle worker! A true artist! Before meeting Jose, we searched online reading local reviews of who would be best to give our kitchen a our kitchen. Jose’s Painting and Handyman Services popped up on every single search for our needs. We knew we needed to meet—and when we did, we liked him instantly and knew we could trust Jose with the projects we have. He had good suggestions, good insights—and is a definite problem solver. Andrea at the home office was most helpful coordinating all the details and staying in touch in between. Jose’s on-site team, Juan and Marvin, are the hardest, most dedicated workers. They were professional gentlemen, fast, and very skilled in their craft. And tidy! Without a doubt, Jose and his team should be ranked as one of Cincinnati’s best kept secrets. Looking forward to having them back for additional projects. We’re in good handsAnnette M.
- Business Description:Here at G.C. South Star, LLC, we provide a variety of painting services to suit your needs. Whether you are in need of our services for your Cincinnati home or office, we will work one-on-one with you to learn more about what you're looking for. Our team of painting professionals have years of experience in the industry, and know how to get the job efficiently done right. we also broadened exterior carpentry service repair the damaged parts or if necessary change the parts that are bad in one..Recent Review:Jose and his team were very prompt and worked extremely hard. They took special care to make sure everything was properly covered and taped off before they started. This was a big job as I had wallpaper throughout my upstairs and even on the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. It came out very nice and Jose and his crew even fixed somethings that weren't on the original list. I would definitely recommend them and will rehire them when I am ready to repaint the downstairsKevin B.
- Business Description:16year experienced insured Painter (tri-state) I have 16 years experience with residential commercial interior exterior. I have insurance and a long list of great references will provide a professional, reliable and affordable interior/exterior painting experience focusing on residential...I am a commercial painter! Give me a call for a free estimate! 16+ years experience, detail oriented with precision Excellent references available upon request. Non-smoker Pictures of recent work completed ..Recent Review:Crew did a very nice job painting the interior of my townhome. I had multiple rooms, hallways, ceilings, and doors painted. Was completed in 3 days and highly recommend.Brandon T.
- Business Description:Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was great. They were kind, clean, and honest.Amber H.
- Business Description:Pete Arnold and Company Painting offers full-service painting to the Greater Cincinnati, Hamilton, Northern Kentucky, and South Dayton areas. We have over 19 years experience and all our services are guaranteed. We serve the residential and commercial markets, providing both interior and exterior painting. Pete Arnold and Company Painting uses only the highest quality materials including Sherwin Williams paint. 6 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award wini..Recent Review:Pete's crew did an awesome job on my house, and Brad (his job foreman) was very responsive to any question that I might have had. They worked diligently until the job was complete. I will refer them for anyone that I know wanting any painting done at their homeTom F.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of experience Robert Sullivan Painting prides itself on providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Offering a full range of services from interior and exterior painting to deck staining, drywall repair, and pressure washing. When you hire Robert Sullivan Painting you can expect Mr. Sullivan himself at your doorstep, committed to providing you excellent servicRecent Review:He did a great work and was very responsive.Mark D.
- Business Description:Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insuredRecent Review:He was very professional. He did a wonderful job.Janet H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Learn the differences between latex, acrylic, and oil-based paint as well as the different types of primer. Discover which will work best for your project.
Find exterior painters in
- Highland Heights
- Cold Spring
- Fort Thomas
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Silver Grove
- Fort Mitchell
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Lakeside Park
- Crestview Hills
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
exterior painters in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cincy Deck Pros LLC44 Deerfield Dr
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 2 me and a hammer
- 24/7 Painting and Drywall
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 365 Renovations, LLC5322 Arborcrest Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- 4 Dry Out Inc3320 Creek Rd
- Cincy Deck Pros LLC
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements3161 Place St
- A AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR2608 Barthas Pl
- A FINE LINE PAINTING CO1534 SUTTON AVE
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A New Look4615 North Ridge Dr.
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A&B Contracting 9603 Lackawana Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Above & Beyond Roofing Masters LLC1170 Kahn Ave
- Absolute Glass LLC607 Spring St. D
- ACE PAINTING2818 LAFEUILLE AVE
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Adkins McGee Custom Painting919 RoseTree Ln
- ADRC Services3965 Poole rd
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- Advantage Roofing5706 Carthage Avenue
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- Affordable Maintenance Plus Painting LLC5 Faye Dr
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
- Affordable Painting186 Ridgewood Dr
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC9907 Man O War Cir
- All Service Home Repair, LLC7843 Clough Pike
- Allure Residential & Commercial Inc8401 Claude-Thomas Rd Ste 2
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION9900 Sullivan Rd
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Visionary560 S State St.
- American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati8892 Beckett Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Americaspaints1557 Jefferson ave.
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Andy Pitzer Painting LLCPO Box 110
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- APPLY RITE4419 Linden Ave
- Appropriate Janitorial LLC3202 Colerain Ave
- Around the Clock Painting146 Market St
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Around The Way Painting1419 Kingsley Avenue
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- Ashmore Home Improvement LLC2577 Rankin Mill Rd
- Ask & I painting
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- At Your Service Roofing and Remodeling6064 Branch Hill Guinea Pike
- Athens Painting301 South High Street
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Aultz Premier Painting5796 Newtonsville Hutchinson Rd.
- AW Painting & Coating5756 Hazel Dr
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B & E Decorating Ctr3712 Winston Ave
- B A S CONSTRUCTION LLC5581 GARRETT DR
- B B Services2743 Alexandria Avenue
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Baker Home Improvement & Landscaping
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- BAYNUM PAINTING INC942 Saratoga St
- BEAGLE PAINTING1 E BOESCH DR
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- Better Homes Restoration225 Main St. Ste E
- BG CONTRACTORS LLC6477 PEPPERELL LN
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Bill Culbertson Remodeling3066 Village Dr
- BLM Remodeling1970 Bainum Rd
New Richmond, Ohio
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- Bob Rison Painting63 Moock RD.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- BRITE-COTE4783 SUMMERSIDE RD
- BROCK SCHMIDTZ & ASSOCIATES3836 VINEYARD GREEN DR
- BROOK'S PAINTING3242 Pitzer rd.
- Brumley N Son's177 Raintree rd
- Brush and Ladder Painting Inc48 Rollingwood Dr .
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Bullock Roofing10265 Spartan Dr Unit C
- Burnet Siding and Remodeling329 Shannon Circle
- Burnett's Painting & Drywall301 N Cooper Ave
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- BURNS QUALITY PAINTING7870 ASBURY HILLS DR
- BW Painting & Drywall Repair1702 Meadow Ave
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC