Your home’s foundation, including the basement, quite literally holds up the rest of the house. Learn 20 basement and foundation terms every homeowner should know (or at least bookmark, so they’re here when you need them!).
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Lexington, KY
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Lexington
- Complete Structural InstallationsThese guys are total professionals. We were very concerned about severe bowing and cracked foundation concealed behind an interior facade wall. They braced the house up for safety, took out the old wall, braced the foundation, installed drain pipe and sump pump, installed waterproofing material in less than a week. It was a big job, and they faced delays beyond their control due to supply chain issues (COVID/Russia) and we're thankful that they stayed with it, and saw it through with persistence and grit. When they found the foundation had worsened since the estimate, they did not waste time in recommending additions to the original estimate in order to ensure the work would last and the house would be safe. In addition, it was a very messy job and they managed to leave everything better than they'd found it, by the end. Their competitive pricing, responsive timeline, warrantee, detailed estimate, and attention to detail stood out above all the others we interviewed. We would definitely hire these guys again
- Master ServicesThe first crew did not install the crawl space door called the turtle properly but the company was very fast to fix the problem. The corp office was fast friendly and very happy. They will make sure you are totally happy before they call the job compete
- Thermospray Of Lexington IncIt went fine but in the end, it was just too expensive for my budget and had to do something on my own of a more traditional nature.
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation RepairAll-Dry recently handled several issues in my basement, including the repair of a broken footer and the installation of two sump pumps. Their work was excellent and executed in a professional and timely manner. I appreciated their genuine concern for my problems, and the fact that all job debris was promptly disposed of. No residue was left behind. Areas of the work that needed adjustment after job completion, were promptly and courteously dealt with. I highly recommend All-Dry for wet basement and sump pump issues. Thank you All-Dry for work well done
- The Basement Doctor of CincinnatiWe could not have been more pleased with the basement transformation that Harry Birkley & his crew from The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati brought to our home. As a group, we found them to be conscientious, caring, considerate & 110% professional. We would encourage any other homeowners who are contemplating any sort of basement project to be in touch with this company.It was a pleasure to have them working here. We give the company & the crew the highest possible recommendation
- Highland Basement WaterproofingIt was a pleasant experience with the provider giving an honest opinion that I did not have a problem and did not need their service to waterproof the area.
- Highland Basement WaterproofingEverything went very well. Mr. Mike Durham, the president and owner, was very professional, honest, and reasonable on price. The work was done very promptly. There was very little if any dust or dirt left to clean up. And most importantly, the basement cracks no longer allow water to enter the basement. His employees are very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Overall, it was a very good and pleasant experience. I would most definitely recommend Highland Basement Waterproofing, Inc. to others. In fact, I have already recommended them to a neighbor
- Highland Basement WaterproofingWe were very impressed with Highlands. They came out within a week of us calling to do the estimate. Their estimate came in at nearly half the cost of the other 2 companies (very well known ones in this field), plus the reviews indicated they were likely to do a better job. With the reviews and price on their side, plus this being a family owned company we decided to go with Highlands. They were a pleasure to work with. They showed up right on time the first day and took a few minutes to look over the basement and answer any questions before getting started. Then they carefully laid down drop cloths from the front door to the basement steps before doing anything else. The gentlemen were very respectful of our house and were happy to answer any questions we had. It is a loud process to have the basement floor jack hammered up, and dig a new sump pit, but the workers were careful to keep the basement door closed to help with the dust and noise. They also did an excellent job of cleaning up each day, and when they picked up the drop cloths they would wipe up any dust/dirt that was left behind. The actual work they did was very well done. The trench was carefully dug out for the drain pipe, and angled downward to the sump pump. They were careful to cover any areas of the wall that had had previous leaks with special boards in case the leaks came back. All of those leaks have been repaired, but it's an extra measure of protection to guide any water into the drainage system. They took all of the cement and rock they dug out away and brought fresh rock to cover the drainage system. The cement they put back down was smooth and blends nicely to the rest of the floor. We would definitely work with this company again, and recommend them to others
- Highland Basement WaterproofingAustin was thorough, both in a walk-around inspection outside the house and after entering the crawl space under the house. He recommended possible improvements we could make to further protect the house from potential water damage. His bottom line, that crawl-space conditions are normal and the sump pump equipment is doing its job, provide peace of mind
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering, LLCThe workers showed up on time and did good job of cleaning up when finished. Because of water damage found during installation that had to be repaired before they could continue, they had to schedule a second day to complete the project. After dealing with the first contractor, I can truly say Champion is a very professional company. I've attached some before and after pictures to this review. I was very please with their work and would hire them again
Last update on May 25, 2022
Basement Waterproofers in Lexington
Deals in Lexington for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Who do you call if there’s water in your basement or crawl space? From a plumber to a structural engineer, find out the right person for the job based on your needs.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Lexington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
Lexington, Kentucky 40505
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
Lexington, Kentucky 40517
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering, LLC1050 Enterprise Drive Unit 115
Lexington, Kentucky 40510
- Crawlspace DoctorPO Box 22242
Lexington, Kentucky 40522
- Dauenhauer Plumbing426 Chair Ave
Lexington, Kentucky 40508
- Dwyer Companies900 Contract St Ste 200
Lexington, Kentucky 40505
- Kirkhope Construction1884 Hart Rd
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- Thermospray Of Lexington Inc5751 Briar Hill Rd
Lexington, Kentucky 40516
- All Seasons Drywall LLC
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana 47017
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
- Cincinnati Foundation Company300 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
Winchester, Kentucky 40392
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- Fraine's Home Improvement LLC502 Chestnut Street
Georgetown, Kentucky 40324
- Fraine's Home Improvement LLC
- Reed's Home Solutions2251 Sycamore Mtn
Williamson, West Virginia 25661
- Reed's Home Solutions
- The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati 10690 Loveland Madeira Rd
Loveland, Ohio 45140
- The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"3201 Georgetown Rd. 404
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"