A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Danville, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Danville
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiThey really did a wonderful job. We would always have a leak in out basement after a heavy snow or rain. Water would run after the rain would even quit. Since Everdry came into our home we have had no water in our basement. Regardless of whether it's a storm or heavy rain or snow, we have had no rain in our basement.They did an amazing job. they were only in our home for about 3 or 4 days. They explained the system in detail and cleaned up their mess when they were done. It's the best home investment I have made since we have owned our home. We are currently taking bids on building a theater room in our basement. It has actually increased our living space. We love what Everdry has done for our home. BDH Williamstown Ky
- Frontier Foundation & Crawl Space RepairMorgan and Donald came to perform the annual service on the Waterguard system in our basement. Both were very pleasant and professional, taking the time to explain what they did and why. They also delivered and installed a SaniDry basement dehumidifier. I was apprehensive about spending big bucks on a dehumidifier but it seems well-constructed and has a 30 month warranty. I got tired of replacing our dehumidifier every few years when it conked out. The SaniDry XP has already brought the humidity down to an acceptable level and is energy star rated to use less energy than a 70 pint unit. Morgan explained that he is currently training Donald as a technician. Morgan is a good teacher and it's obvious that Donald will make a fine technician. I am very satisfied with Frontier and will be happy to see either Morgan or Donald next year
- Frontier Foundation & Crawl Space RepairExcellent. Logan came early- always a good thing in my book! He is very personable and professional. He displayed great knowledge and was very informative. We learned some things about our system that we hadn't known before. Would not hesitate if he was our service tech again.
- Frontier Foundation & Crawl Space RepairJason Atkins serviced our Waterguard system. He was punctual, arriving at the exact time of appointment. Jason is by far, the most personable and professional tech from Frontier in the eight years we have had the system. Jason is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He explained every detail as he went along and even showed us a few things we can do to get ahead of any problems before service next year. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Frontier Basement Systems to anyone
- Frontier Foundation & Crawl Space RepairAlthough it took longer than expected, the workers were friendly, respectful, and left the place clean. The work looks good, professional. They answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.
- Master ServicesThe whole process went very well and a lot faster than I thought... This is the only reason that I gave Price a B rating. They were here 2 days (a total of 16 hours) which meant that I paid them $500 an hour for this installation. I thought it would take a week and around 5 people would be here (there were 3). They arrived went straight to work,. had the basement dug out in no time ... installed the pipe and had it covered and was ready to do the wrap.. I didn't like the way the wrap looked so they stopped and returned the next day.. They took down all the wrap they had installed the day before and started over... It started looking much better... The first day all three worked in the basement, on the second day, two worked the basement and one stayed in the yard....These three guys were great and worked really well together.. They were so nice and friendly but very professional.. They made sure I was satisfied with the work.. The only thing they didn't do was to clean the driveway... It was dark when they finished and had to drive back to Knoxville that night (a four hour drive) so I cleaned it myself.... It was a mess and took nearly 3 hours to do.
- Master Servicesperfect start to finish, very professional, clean, they even mopped the floor when they were finished, much better than expected
- Master ServicesVery pleased with professionalism and quality of work. Had our first big rain last night since the installation and was great to be able to sleep without worrying of a flooded.basement in the morning. The sales rep, presentation and materials provided really helped us in understanding the rootcause of our water issues and develop a customized solution to meet our specific needs and budget. Price was better than the other quotes from other top name basement systems. The installation crew were some of the best contracted workers I've had the pleasure working with professionally or at home. They were polite, friendly, hardworking and went beyond the contract in helping to move heavy furniture and cover/ protect items from dust. We expected a mess but were pleasantly surprised to find the basement swept and mopped clean by the crew and all debris removed from site. All we had to do was a little more light cleaning and uncovering our furniture. Very pleased. Highly recommend
- AquaProof IncTheir work was a little on the expensive side, but everything has held up well. Overall, I’m happy with the work.
Last update on March 23, 2021
Basement Waterproofers in Danville
Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. ..
"They did a good job. There were some issues with getting them to come back and finish a few items and check things but they did come out and it was eventually all finished. The salesmen were super nice and the workers cleaned up well."
Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci..
"The service was good. They have a lot of services, you name it and they have it. I would use them again. In fact, we were going to have another project and would contact them to do the foundation."
As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
"They'd always provided a good service to my clients. They were reliable. Their price was great. They were knowledgeable."
Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation
"I cannot praise United Dynamics enough for the work they've done at my house, I've contacted 2 different contractor before them, they did not even know what to suggest, but United Dynamics answered the call, what was impressive is that my problem needed a custom built solution, not just any out of the box solution, it started with Howard from UD, when he came took a long time assessing the issue, in more than one visit, then the solution was custom designed, and it was done as designed, you cannot fake or buy experience, those words describe Howard best. I still have to mention Chaz the project manager, I was so impressed with the level of TALENT and pride he put in his work, not to mention the respect he paid answering my questions and concerns. in conclusion, am a very happy customer that had a problem deluding me for 4 months solved, the job was done to my satisfaction, and United Dynamics team left the place so clean, you cannot even notice there was work done here, United Dynamics is the real deal in this business, real experience, nice folks, creative, talented and above all, they work very hard and take pride in their work. Highly recommended for house foundation and lifting work.
Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of serv..
"They were spectacular, outstanding. They were courteous and clean. I can't say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them."
United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems
"Came promptly and examined house from top to bottom. Advised several areas that needed attention and recommended corrections that improved structure and appearance. Saved me money that I might have spent on products from other structure providers. His knowledge was very reassuring. <br /> <br />
We are an IICRC Certified Restoration Company. We are family owned and operated, Local, Licensed, Insured and have 2 offices in Central KY, 1 office in S.W Florida. We have a large loss disaster team that does only commercial loss. We take piride in our work and guarantee it!
"I was very pleased. They make sure I'm informed of what they were doing and and how long they'll gonna be here in my home. They were professional and came out 45 minutes whenever call them."
Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.
"Transformed uneven broken down cement steps and sidewalk into a masterpiece of brickwork."
Our company is a franchise and installs a B-Dry Patented Waterproofing System. We are locally owned and operated. The Better Business Bureau gives us an A+ rating. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Each potential customer receives a reference list for customers we have done work for in their area. We send a customer survey to each one of our customers and value our customers feedback on our employees. This type of work does not require a license, like some other businesses d..
"Due to the massive amount of rain we have had recently, the worker was unable to finish in the time he had originally allotted - he had expected to have another person helping . However, he came the next day, finished up AND cleaned up beautifully. I truly am impressed - not just with the work, but the fact that the original system was put in the basement in 1989 - we purchased the house in 1999 - it cost $100 to switch the warranty and they still had the records from the initial installation. They most definitely back their work. <br />
General Construction, Building, and Remodeling
See all 5 highly rated companies in DanvilleJoin Angi now
Deals in Danville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Junction City,
- Paint Lick,
- Crab Orchard,
- Mount Vernon
waterproofing contractors in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
Augusta, Kentucky 41002
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
Lexington, Kentucky 40517
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration
- B-Dry Waterproofing of KY325 Tierney Way
Winchester, Kentucky 40391
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40218
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- B-Dry Waterproofing of KY
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina 28086
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
Winchester, Kentucky 40392
- Case Foundation Systems
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dream Remodelers475 Ron Clar Dr
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- General Waterproofing5507 Grant Line Rd
New Albany, Indiana 47150
- General Waterproofing
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Phillips Waterproofing175 Rainbow Dr
Columbia, Kentucky 42728
- Phillips Waterproofing
- Reed's Home Solutions2251 Sycamore Mtn
Williamson, West Virginia 25661
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- Reed's Home Solutions
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana 47150
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Dynamics Inc