The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2001

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

10690 Loveland Madeira Rd

Loveland, OH 45140

We are carefully following all recommendations set by the CDC to keep everyone healthy.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Crack in the wall leaking onto the floor of a basement.

Crack in the wall leaking onto the floor of a basement.

basement waterproofing202045013
This homeowner was having a problem with water leaking into the basement through a crack in a wall. We used the FlexiSpan Crack Repair System and installed a SuperSump Premier Sump Pump System and an UltraSump Battery Back-up System to resolve this problem.

For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a critical decision. The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati respects you and your home – expertly performing the contracted work, being punctual, employing a drug-free workforce, and skilled, experienced installers. We only use ethical sales practices and honor warranties without hassle. All of our staff follow clear rules of respect, responsibility, and integrity. We treat you the way we’d want our own families treated. ASK ABOUT OUR NATIONALLY BACKED WARRANTY!...

4.3

basement waterproofing (131)foundation repair (34)well & water pump repair (20)mudjacking (9)egress window (3)plumbers (11)concrete repair (7)mold removal (5)water damage restoration (3)electrician (3)drain cleaning (1)sewer cleaning (1)

01/28/2021

They explained things well and the work is scheduled.

Description of Work
Need evaluation of crawl space and vapor barrier

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

07/30/2020

Very professional , knowledgeable and helpful. Prompt , efficient and completed great work .

Description of Work
Support beam to Level addition to house

Category basement waterproofing,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for the review!

07/20/2020

Excellent work, cleanup after was a good and great surprise, personnel were friendly and respectful to our property and needs.

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the review. We are glad we could help with the problem you were having in your home and that you found the staff to be friendly and respectful. Have a great day!

07/06/2020

They fixed the leak and put in a sump pump and water trench. The basement leaked 2 more times afterwards, but they returned to correct it right away. We were responsible all 3 times to repair the drywall and wood landing at the bottom of the stairs,so I called saying that I should not have to keep fixing those thing over and over. The CEO of the company called back and came out to the house himsel...

Description of Work
Fix leak in basement and waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you for the review. Although the job needed a little extra attention to get your problem 100% resolved, I am glad that we were able to get your basement fixed and that you would use us again. We strive to give our customers WOW service. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

06/30/2020

Finally my crawlspace is fixed!! They did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Thank you for the recommendation. Thank you for your business and we are thrilled that we could fix your crawl space!

05/30/2020

Really wanted to go with this team. Dan, the salesman seemed to know his stuff. Showed me a video I found all over YouTube, fair enough. Dan informed me that The Basement Doctor would price match any quote with the same work being performed. GREAT! I had a guy quote me a few days before that hasn't included what Basement Doctor was including, but could see was cheaper. I got back with the first es...

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

09/09/2019

I'll try to make this short and to the point...earlier this summer we had Basement Doctor install an egress window in our basement. Fast forward two months and our basement floor in the room the window was installed and the adjacent two rooms was covered in water. There was a pool of water at the base of the egress window so I called them back and told them that their window was leaking and asked ...

Description of Work
Installing an egress window

Category egress windows,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

Review for The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati  - 10690 Loveland Madeira Rd, Loveland, OH - 38101531

02/27/2018

After doing research of companies, and isolating the problem, I decided to go with the Basement Doctor. Roger came out and was very professional and explained the process. He even helped with a cabinet that needed to be moved. The work was done the beginning of January and was done by Matt in a timely manner. Very clean and no mess. Everything was pretty much reusable such as the stud, insulation,...

Description of Work
I had a crack in my foundation that water was coming into my finished basement every time it rained.

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

08/29/2017

I felt that they were stalling to try to get us to leave them alone. It was weeks before the pit was finally filled in, and only after many phone calls. Since the problem was with an area we didn't even need fixed, and they left it worse off than before, it seemed only fair that they set things right.

Description of Work
We had basement waterproofing done several years ago, with a lifetime warranty. Earlier this year a leak appeared in an area that was repaired. When they finally scheduled the work, they also worked on an area we weren't having trouble with. They left the downspout disconnected from the drainpipe, dug a hole to do the work and spread the dirt all over the ground cover, leaving a pit. They did return to fix the downspout, but I had to call repeatedly to get them to fill in the pit that was left.

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

08/25/2017

The cracks (external and interior) in my house are gone.

Description of Work
Fix Foundation

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Basement waterproofing, basement structural repair, humidity and mold control, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, Polylevel Injection concrete lifting. Free inspections for homeowners. There is a $200 fee if this is a real estate deal.

We do NOT build new foundations, lay new concrete slabs, masonry, plumbing, or pump out a flooded basement or crawl space. We do structural repair and give you solutions so that your basement or crawl space does not flood again. Call us to see how we can help.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available