Your basement waterproofing warranty may not cover as much as you think it does. Use this guide to help you understand the fine print before you sign a contract.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Richmond, KY
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Richmond
- Complete Structural InstallationsThese guys are total professionals. We were very concerned about severe bowing and cracked foundation concealed behind an interior facade wall. They braced the house up for safety, took out the old wall, braced the foundation, installed drain pipe and sump pump, installed waterproofing material in less than a week. It was a big job, and they faced delays beyond their control due to supply chain issues (COVID/Russia) and we're thankful that they stayed with it, and saw it through with persistence and grit. When they found the foundation had worsened since the estimate, they did not waste time in recommending additions to the original estimate in order to ensure the work would last and the house would be safe. In addition, it was a very messy job and they managed to leave everything better than they'd found it, by the end. Their competitive pricing, responsive timeline, warrantee, detailed estimate, and attention to detail stood out above all the others we interviewed. We would definitely hire these guys again
- Master ServicesThe first crew did not install the crawl space door called the turtle properly but the company was very fast to fix the problem. The corp office was fast friendly and very happy. They will make sure you are totally happy before they call the job compete
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation RepairAll-Dry recently handled several issues in my basement, including the repair of a broken footer and the installation of two sump pumps. Their work was excellent and executed in a professional and timely manner. I appreciated their genuine concern for my problems, and the fact that all job debris was promptly disposed of. No residue was left behind. Areas of the work that needed adjustment after job completion, were promptly and courteously dealt with. I highly recommend All-Dry for wet basement and sump pump issues. Thank you All-Dry for work well done
- The Basement Doctor of CincinnatiWe could not have been more pleased with the basement transformation that Harry Birkley & his crew from The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati brought to our home. As a group, we found them to be conscientious, caring, considerate & 110% professional. We would encourage any other homeowners who are contemplating any sort of basement project to be in touch with this company.It was a pleasure to have them working here. We give the company & the crew the highest possible recommendation
- Highland Basement WaterproofingEverything went very well. Mr. Mike Durham, the president and owner, was very professional, honest, and reasonable on price. The work was done very promptly. There was very little if any dust or dirt left to clean up. And most importantly, the basement cracks no longer allow water to enter the basement. His employees are very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Overall, it was a very good and pleasant experience. I would most definitely recommend Highland Basement Waterproofing, Inc. to others. In fact, I have already recommended them to a neighbor
- Highland Basement WaterproofingWe were very impressed with Highlands. They came out within a week of us calling to do the estimate. Their estimate came in at nearly half the cost of the other 2 companies (very well known ones in this field), plus the reviews indicated they were likely to do a better job. With the reviews and price on their side, plus this being a family owned company we decided to go with Highlands. They were a pleasure to work with. They showed up right on time the first day and took a few minutes to look over the basement and answer any questions before getting started. Then they carefully laid down drop cloths from the front door to the basement steps before doing anything else. The gentlemen were very respectful of our house and were happy to answer any questions we had. It is a loud process to have the basement floor jack hammered up, and dig a new sump pit, but the workers were careful to keep the basement door closed to help with the dust and noise. They also did an excellent job of cleaning up each day, and when they picked up the drop cloths they would wipe up any dust/dirt that was left behind. The actual work they did was very well done. The trench was carefully dug out for the drain pipe, and angled downward to the sump pump. They were careful to cover any areas of the wall that had had previous leaks with special boards in case the leaks came back. All of those leaks have been repaired, but it's an extra measure of protection to guide any water into the drainage system. They took all of the cement and rock they dug out away and brought fresh rock to cover the drainage system. The cement they put back down was smooth and blends nicely to the rest of the floor. We would definitely work with this company again, and recommend them to others
- Highland Basement WaterproofingAustin was thorough, both in a walk-around inspection outside the house and after entering the crawl space under the house. He recommended possible improvements we could make to further protect the house from potential water damage. His bottom line, that crawl-space conditions are normal and the sump pump equipment is doing its job, provide peace of mind
- Highland Basement WaterproofingIt was a pleasant experience with the provider giving an honest opinion that I did not have a problem and did not need their service to waterproof the area.
- Thermospray Of Lexington IncIt went fine but in the end, it was just too expensive for my budget and had to do something on my own of a more traditional nature.
- Hughes Construction CoIt went extremely well. This was a traumatic incident and once I finally got the plan and the work began, I felt like the whole job was in very capable hands. Tyler Hughes, the owner was on sight all but one day of the entire job. He and his crew are very professional and polite - which was great considering how long I had to live with them. Tyler is educated in his field, and his education and experience were apparent. The job took longer than originally anticipated because of a LOT of rainy weather, but they did everything they could to stay on my job until it was completed. They arrived promptly every day and worked hard while they were here. The job required a lot of coordination and was handled in a very orderly manner. This was an expensive job, but the price was fair for the work. The breakdown was $19,000 for the foundation/masonry/yard and $11,000 for the deck (because I selected expensive materials)
Last update on May 25, 2022
Basement Waterproofers in Richmond
Deals in Richmond for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Chicago homeowners can choose from several options to prevent basement flooding, including overhead sewers and exterior flood control systems.
A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Paint Lick,
- Clay City,
- Crab Orchard,
- Mount Vernon,
- Mount Sterling,
- North Middletown
waterproofing contractors in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
Rossville, Indiana 46065
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
Augusta, Kentucky 41002
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
Lexington, Kentucky 40505
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
Lexington, Kentucky 40517
- Acculevel Inc
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana 47017
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering, LLC1050 Enterprise Drive Unit 115
Lexington, Kentucky 40510
- Cincinnati Foundation Company300 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
Winchester, Kentucky 40392
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- Kirkhope Construction1884 Hart Rd
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
- Kirkhope Construction
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"3201 Georgetown Rd. 404
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"