Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Richmond, KY
There are 11 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Richmond
- Thermospray Of Lexington IncIt went fine but in the end, it was just too expensive for my budget and had to do something on my own of a more traditional nature.
- Master ServicesThe first crew did not install the crawl space door called the turtle properly but the company was very fast to fix the problem. The corp office was fast friendly and very happy. They will make sure you are totally happy before they call the job compete
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation RepairAll-Dry recently handled several issues in my basement, including the repair of a broken footer and the installation of two sump pumps. Their work was excellent and executed in a professional and timely manner. I appreciated their genuine concern for my problems, and the fact that all job debris was promptly disposed of. No residue was left behind. Areas of the work that needed adjustment after job completion, were promptly and courteously dealt with. I highly recommend All-Dry for wet basement and sump pump issues. Thank you All-Dry for work well done
- The Basement Doctor of CincinnatiWe could not have been more pleased with the basement transformation that Harry Birkley & his crew from The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati brought to our home. As a group, we found them to be conscientious, caring, considerate & 110% professional. We would encourage any other homeowners who are contemplating any sort of basement project to be in touch with this company.It was a pleasure to have them working here. We give the company & the crew the highest possible recommendation
- Highland Basement WaterproofingAustin was thorough, both in a walk-around inspection outside the house and after entering the crawl space under the house. He recommended possible improvements we could make to further protect the house from potential water damage. His bottom line, that crawl-space conditions are normal and the sump pump equipment is doing its job, provide peace of mind
- Highland Basement WaterproofingWe were very impressed with Highlands. They came out within a week of us calling to do the estimate. Their estimate came in at nearly half the cost of the other 2 companies (very well known ones in this field), plus the reviews indicated they were likely to do a better job. With the reviews and price on their side, plus this being a family owned company we decided to go with Highlands. They were a pleasure to work with. They showed up right on time the first day and took a few minutes to look over the basement and answer any questions before getting started. Then they carefully laid down drop cloths from the front door to the basement steps before doing anything else. The gentlemen were very respectful of our house and were happy to answer any questions we had. It is a loud process to have the basement floor jack hammered up, and dig a new sump pit, but the workers were careful to keep the basement door closed to help with the dust and noise. They also did an excellent job of cleaning up each day, and when they picked up the drop cloths they would wipe up any dust/dirt that was left behind. The actual work they did was very well done. The trench was carefully dug out for the drain pipe, and angled downward to the sump pump. They were careful to cover any areas of the wall that had had previous leaks with special boards in case the leaks came back. All of those leaks have been repaired, but it's an extra measure of protection to guide any water into the drainage system. They took all of the cement and rock they dug out away and brought fresh rock to cover the drainage system. The cement they put back down was smooth and blends nicely to the rest of the floor. We would definitely work with this company again, and recommend them to others
- Highland Basement WaterproofingIt was a pleasant experience with the provider giving an honest opinion that I did not have a problem and did not need their service to waterproof the area.
- Highland Basement WaterproofingEverything went very well. Mr. Mike Durham, the president and owner, was very professional, honest, and reasonable on price. The work was done very promptly. There was very little if any dust or dirt left to clean up. And most importantly, the basement cracks no longer allow water to enter the basement. His employees are very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Overall, it was a very good and pleasant experience. I would most definitely recommend Highland Basement Waterproofing, Inc. to others. In fact, I have already recommended them to a neighbor
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering, LLCThe workers showed up on time and did good job of cleaning up when finished. Because of water damage found during installation that had to be repaired before they could continue, they had to schedule a second day to complete the project. After dealing with the first contractor, I can truly say Champion is a very professional company. I've attached some before and after pictures to this review. I was very please with their work and would hire them again
- B-Dry Waterproofing of KYVery well. I prepared the areas to be serviced, saving time that they could use to better service the area. They did an excellent job of containing the debris (including dust) and cleaned up after themselves when they were done. They also were courteous, quiet, non-profane and very professional.
Basement Waterproofers in Richmond
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a ..Recent Review:They explained things well and the work is scheduled.Joe B.
- Business Description:As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The project went smoothly. The crew finished the work in the rain.Joe W.
- Business Description:Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci..Recent Review:It was fine. The service was great. They came here and fixed it. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.Larry R.
- Business Description:Could you be paying less for heating and cooling in Lexington, KY? At ThermoSpray of Lexington, we help budget-conscious, environmentally responsible home and business owners achieve freedom from sky-high utility bills and enjoy greater comfort indoors. What you don’t know about your existing insulation could be costing you hundreds extra in energy bills each year. Spray foam works by filling in all the cracks and crevices and expanding to eliminate air movement, which is the main cause of en..Recent Review:It went fine but in the end, it was just too expensive for my budget and had to do something on my own of a more traditional nature.Peter v.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020. Basement waterproofing done by trained technicians with many years of experience. Our work is guaranteed for the life of the structure regardless of ownership. Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (888) 871-8130Recent Review:They did a great job and I never had any problem.Nancy O.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson CountiesRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of serv..Recent Review:They were spectacular, outstanding. They were courteous and clean. I can't say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them.Holly B.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winners 2014-2017. Residential and Commercial, Locally Owned and Operated. Financing available-12,24,&36 Months Same as Cash. Bonded and Insured in Kentucky and Indiana.Recent Review:They were kind and quick, and took care of all of my needs.Duncan A.
- Business Description:At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA - Anytime PlumbingRecent Review:Plumbing went well except for my Jacuzzi tub. Because it is a Jacuzzi tub there is a front panel that fits on the side of the tub to allow for access to the pump etc. The installers did not put the skirt on the tub. After the tile was installed and they finished all the plumbing, I asked them to put the skirt on the tub. It would not fit. They cut the skirt but it did not fit well and the bottom of the skirt was chipped. I asked for a new skirt and it was reordered. I was told I would be called when the it arrived. I was not called. So... tired of waiting......I called and made an appointment for that Thursday (March 4). They were a no show. Soooo I called again and was told the technician didn't even know if the skirt had arrived. He apologized and assured me he would located the skirt and install. 3 weeks later, tired of waiting I called again. The technician said he was extremely busy and just forgot. He came out and installed the second panel (March 25) It was a better fit but very difficult to remove. The technicians were always courteous. The actual plumbing was done very well but the tub skirt was a hot messArtie J.
Deals in Richmond for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
waterproofing contractors in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Affordable Cleaning & Restoration110 Hook Lane Ext .
- ALL AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION, LLC104 Hawthorne Ct
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- Across Town Foundation Solutions
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering, LLC1050 Enterprise Drive Unit 115
- Cincinnati Foundation Company300 E Business Way Ste 200
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
- C & J Home Improvements
- Green Space Contracting LLC256 Mockingbird Lane
- Green Space Contracting LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HIGH TECH BASEMENT SYSTEMSPO BOX 1089
- Highland Basement Waterproofing4635 Illinois Ave
- HomeWorks of Kentucky LLC4528 Langley Cir
- House Services Llc4544 Larkhill Ln
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Monroe Construction111 Parker Pl
- Monroe Construction
- Nuday Inc.P.O. Box 121
- Nuday Inc.
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"3201 Georgetown Rd. 404
- Zac Butts "KnowitAll Construction"