In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Elgin, IL
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Elgin
- BLACK GOLD SEPTICAmazing. They were very responsive and were able to squeeze me in on a tight deadline. Highly recommend.
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICECrew came out as scheduled with a call 30 minutes before that they were on their way. They found a cracked cement cover which they replaced for $30 and were done with the service in about 40 minutes. I used them about 4 years ago and continue to be happy with their service and cost.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.First firm I called was not responsive, didn't come when promised, and after they looked at it, wanted over $600 to remove/reinstall the toilet and another $900 to rod the drain line. For about two hours work, that was ridiculous, so I called Duane Blanton around 1:00. They were responsive, initially saying they could get someone here by 5:00, but within 30 seconds said they could get someone there within an hour - what great service. Mark Peterson and his helper showed up and were professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They diagnosed the problem, checked the septic tank to confirm that wasn't the problem, and quoted a very reasonable price to do the same work the other firm had quoted $1,500 for. Excellent communications on what needed to be done, what they were going to do, and let me know when they were going to make noise. They were quick and had everything done within 2 hours. I can't say enough good things about them - prompt, reasonably priced, and conscientious. I'd go to them in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.They were really helpful and actually it turned out pretty good. We did have to have them come back; it was still under warranty. They were very quick to respond and make good on that. They were real diligent in getting the work done by the end of the day.
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.Hard workers and they did a very good job. Our septic tank became defective and we decided to replace it entirely. They were able to schedule a date less than a week after we signed a contract for the work. They took care of getting a permit from the village, contacting another company to drain the septic tank, and breaking the septic tank up. This company has done other projects in Bloomingdale and worked closely with Village officials to do the job right. Prior to the work, we did have a village of Bloomingdale water dept employee come out and mark the location of the sewer. We did call JULIE to mark the location of underground cables. Comcast apparently never came out because they severed an unmarked Comcast cable. Not JS plumbing fault. Comcast did put a temporary wire in a day after we called but we were without internet for a day. I recommend calling Comcast first before doing the work. Do not rely strictly on JULIE. Beware, this is a very messy project and your lawn will have a large trench. JS plumbing advised to leave it settle at least 8 weeks before contacting a landscaper. Also be advised that it may be necessary to take out part of your fence in order to get heavy machinery into the yard. This is right in the contract and they do not replace fences. One fence post has to be replaced because the heavy equipment could not fit thru a gate. We were aware of it and knew that it had to be removed. The entire job took only a day and a half. JS Plumbing broke up the septic tank and buried it as required by village code. We are very happy with services provided and glad to get rid of septic tank
- Windy City Rooter IncAlways received excellent service. They always responded in a very prompt and professional manner. Outstanding!!!
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICENew owner never had a septic system before so knew nothing about them. I did know though that something was not right with it. it was coming up into yard. After they found another tank that we did not know existed they began to empty the tanks .Also told me that the pump was probably out.Withing hours of my initial call I had the first crew out to clean the tanks and after finding the main problem the second crew was right there to replace the pump. #life saver
- Pitel Septic Inc.Pitel septic is awesome! I never had a septic before and they are patient and answer all my questions and keep my septic system running great!!
- Countryside Plumbing Sewer & SepticWe had an aerobic septic system installed. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and informative and continues to be even after job completion. He made working with the county departments painless. The project was completed sooner than expected (we could use toilets!). He told us the truth about what our yard would look like during and after the job. Despite this, he managed to do a wonderful job working around a tree and flowers which was no easy task! He also connected us to a great concrete guy to create a patio over where the old tank was. We have already recommended Countryside Plumbing to our neighbors
- H T Strenger Plumbing Co.I live in a 110 year old house. The drain in the kitchen kept on backing up and we could figure out why it was backing up. So H T STRENGER PLUMBING CO tried raveling it up and then realized that there is still an old grease trap on the back of it which had backed up. They basically went along and found out that the sewer pipe from the grease trap had collapsed. So they re-routed the whole drain line that goes into the other sewer line. The other grease trap is basically useless and one of these days I will find some dirt and fill it up. It is old technology and that is not the way that you do it any longer. So it turned out to be a lot bigger project. That is my house it is a Pandora’s Box. It turned out to be a weeklong project. I can’t blame them for the $900 they charged me. It is perfectly reasonable for the amount of man-hours that they put in. It should never be to the top and be overflowing. Luckily it was only the sink from the kitchen not the whole sewer system. They had to hand buckets out and dredge to the bottom of it. It was lower than 6 feet. They did a very good job with this challenging experience. Every three years you need to do some majorly expensive work. I will use this company in the future
Septic Tank Companies in Elgin
- Business Description:Absolute Plumbing, in Beach Park, Illinois, is the area's leading plumber serving Northshore, Antioch, Beach Park and surrounding areas since 1977. We specialize in sewer cleaning and repairs, plumbing services, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, water damage extraction and restoration and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Absolute Plumbing in Beach Park.Recent Review:Appointments were set & kept. All work was completed on the apartment in a timely fashion.Yvonne M.
- Business Description:FIRST TIME ANGIE'S LIST CUSTOMERS 10% OFF! Here at Wiz Plumbing we offer a wide variety of plumbing and remodeling services . Do you have a dripping faucet , leaky pipes ? Slow or stopped up drains ? How about the aging rusty water heater ? We at WIZ PLUMBING can fix any nagging problem that plumbing can seem to create at the worst possible time. Maybe you just want to freshen up that bathroom or kitchen with new fixtures or completely remodel .whatever you needs may be The Wiz Plumbing is he..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were on time. The technician was very creative, smart and clever. He just did a little cutting in the drywall. They clean up after themselves and check for further leaks and make sure everything works fine. They were quick. They identified the problem and able to fixed it. They were friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend themSachin G.
- Business Description:Award winning service is just a phone call away! J&S Plumbing is available by phone 24/7/365. You will always speak to a live person to provide excellent service for your plumbing needs. Just dial P L U M B E R (758-6237) from any Chicagoland area code: 312, 630, 708, 773 or 847. NO extra charge for nights, weekends, or holidays. J&S Plumbing is an licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing the Chicago-land area since 1991. We provide a professional staff, licensed plu..Recent Review:I have been using their services for many years. Keith is patient and very informative in what he does. Quotes are amazing and so are the hour availabilities. Thank you.Nina R.
- Business Description:Update for COVID-19: We are open for business and have provided all of our craftsmen with protective masks to protect our staff and customers. Please feel free to reach out to learn more about our updated policies. Company background: We are one of Chicago's top-rated choices for professional handyman, home improvement and remodeling services with over 1,300 Angie's List Reviews. For over 15 years, we have been providing our customers with quality craftsmanship across all of their handyman,..Recent Review:They did a good job and I like to quality of the work.Josephine L.
- Business Description:Septic system installation and repair. Maintenance of Multi-Flo & Nayadic Aeration units.
- Business Description:J Hughes Plumbing and General Contracting ServicesRecent Review:I submitted my request at 10PM in a Saturday, he called me that night to make sure it wasn’t an emergency. He gave me a quote over the phone and showed up on Monday earlier than stated since the drive was not as far as he expected. The heater was replaced in 2.5 hours, the bill was paid. I was in the process of remodeling my bathroom and had asked about super slow leaks on the plumbing in the bathroom. He took care of that while he was here, I would absolutely hire Joe again for all plumbing needsChris D.
- Business Description:CJ Plumbing & Heating is a 24/7 family-owned and operated company that serves homeowners and businesses throughout Lake, Cook, DuPage, and McHenry counties. Recipient of Angie's List 2017 Super Service Award, we have proudly served Chicagoans for nearly 30 years with honest, professional, and competitively priced solutions. Our team of professional plumbers and technicians are licensed, bonded, insured, knowledgeable, and trained to use state-of-the-art equipment that delivers guaranteed red ..Recent Review:The new part did not correct the problem. Dmitry and Lenny helped me decide on a new toilet. Lenny moved quickly, making sure the unit was in proper condition. I recommend CJ to all of my friends.Kim H.
- Business Description:Chicago's First Choice in Drain Cleaning. Full Service Plumbing and Sewer. We believe in providing our customers with the highest caliber service, the best plumbing materials and giving the highest level of customer service while maintaining affordable prices. FREE Service Call, No Hidden Fees. 24 Hours - 7 Days a week. No Extra Charge for Nights Weekends and HolidaysRecent Review:Nothing needed to be done but they were very informative about what might need to happen in the future. Which I will call them if I need to.Charlene A.
- Business Description:WE PROMISE: To accurately diagnose the problem and provide several solutions and options (when applicable) To do the job right the first time by knowledgeable plumbing experts who respect your time, your home, and yo
- Business Description:Small family owned business 11 employees including owners, we do not sub contract any work, all work is to be paid for upon our departure, check out our web site for specials
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Elgin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Advanced Oil Recycling3940 Willow
Schiller Park, Illinois
- ALBERTS LAND DESIGN INCPO Box 1048
Lake Villa, Illinois
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
- AMC Septic Design & Testing Services570 Addison Street
- AquaPro Plumbing INC115 Salado Ct
- ARCE Plumbing and Sewer4514 Grove Ave Apt 4
- Archer Heights Plumbing and Heating4201 W 36th St
- Arka Plumbing7222 W 75th St
- Arlington Heights Plumbing & Heating4242 N Bloomington Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Sewer & Drain Cleaning1418 E Olive St
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- ARROW SEPTIC & SEWER1704 LAMB RD UNIT B
- Ashland Ave Emergency Plumbing2415 N Ashland Ave
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.
- B&B Rooter Express2769 Maple st.
- B-17 mobile welding, repair, and fabricating5502 GLENVIEW AVE
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Blue Island Plumbing & Heating12938 Maple Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- Bolton enterprises inc1728 W Wright Rd
- Brookfield Plumbing3928 Sunnyside Ave
- Brookfield Plumbing Heating & Cooling3311 Prairie Ave
- B&B Rooter Express
- California Ave Plumbing Co2024 S California Ave
- CARL'S SEPTIC20W 335 S Frontage Rd
- Chicago Plumbing Experts512 S. La Grange Rd
La Grange, Illinois
- Chicago Water Pros4320 Winfield Road Suite 200
- CJ Plumbing & Heating1906 Greenwood St
- Compass PlumbingPO Box 326
- COOL CONSTRUCTION CO1500 JOANN LN
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- California Ave Plumbing Co
- G & L Septic Service39W277 Campton Hills Dr
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Good Call Plumbing707 Herra Street H
- Great American Plumbing8519 Candlelight Drive West
WILLOW SPRINGS, Illinois
- Greater Properties22811 Lakeshore dr
Richton Park, Illinois
- Grove Sewer and Drain860 Ridge Ave
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- G & L Septic Service
- Halstead Sewer and Drain737 S Halsted St
- Handyman Helpers2132 Deep Water Lane Suite 132
- Harding Ave Sewer and Drain4347 N Harding Ave
- HARLEY SANITARY SERVICE42W872 MAIN ST RD
- HART REMODELING & HOME IMPRVMT3831 178TH ST
Country Club Hills, Illinois
- Hazardous Waste Haulers19725 Breckenridge Dr
- HGC Services LLC5830 Cunningham Rd
- Hillside Sewer and Drain4415 Harrison St
- Halstead Sewer and Drain
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.370 Bond St
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Jackson Blvd Sewer and Drain200 W Jackson Blvd
- James Glazik(Previously) - Scott Marhofke Plumbing997 Georgian Pl.
- Jarka Remodeling119 Joy St
Sugar Grove, Illinois
- Jean's Septic, Inc.26603 S Governors Hwy Suite 1
- Jerry's Sewer Cleaning Service, Inc.49W102 US RT 30 Suite K
BIG ROCK, Illinois
- John O'Connell Plumbing Inc1N 340 Prairie Ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Justine Street Plumbing and Heating223 N Justine St
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing7508 S Lafayette Ave
- LAKE COOK TRENCHING1510 N OLD RAND RD
- Larrabee Plumbing1012 N Larrabee St
- Larry's Plumbing Co.2316 17th Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Liberty Park Sewer and Drain15511 Wherry Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- Libertyville Plumbing Heating and Cooling426 S Milwaukee Ave
- Low Dollar Companies4056 12B Rd
- Lunt Ave Sewer and Drain3665 W Lunt Ave
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing11900 Southwest Hwy
Palos Park, Illinois
- Madison Street Plumbing6 E Madison St
- Madison Street Sewer and drain61 E Madison St
- Mark Kolecke Plumbing Inc207 Sawyer Ave
La Grange, Illinois
- Midland Plumbing and Sewer Services60 E Hill St
Villa Park, Illinois
- Midwest Septic & Drain Inc30943 E I55
- MITTMAN SEPTIC EXCAVATING5N 444 S Bartlett Rd
- MJ's Plumbing & Backflow, LLC10N 849 S Airlite St
- Morning Noon & Night Plumbing & Sewer8557 44th St
- Mr. Plumber and Drain3103 S.Racine
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing
- Palatine Expert Plumbers45 E Heatherlea Dr
- Patrick B Murphy Plumbing and Piping Co1426 Sherman Rd
- Patriot Plumbing Service inc1121 Breuckman drive
Crown Point, Indiana
- Payne's Rehab & Repair1688 Carolina Dr
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Perfect Home Services4255 Meridian Pkwy Suite #101
- Perry Plumbing and Heating1 W Wacker Dr
- Pitt Sewer Service6330 Willow Lane Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- Prairie State Water Systems Inc48W 557 IL-64
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Pulaski Roofing & Engineering7301 West 25th St
NORTH RIVERSIDE, Illinois
- Palatine Expert Plumbers