RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2003

948 W ESTES CT

Schaumburg, IL 60193

Plumbing, heating and air conditioning services. We specialize in home repiping and service work. Water heaters, furnace's and air conditioners. We also do remodeling and additions. No job too small....

01/29/2019

Sunil R.

Thanks for an excellent job you guys did on my water heater job. Done in a very professional manner. Jason was on time, explained the process nicely and did a great job

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category water heater repair

06/22/2018

Cris F.

It went well the young man was fast and great!

Description of Work
Outside faucets changes also a new kitchen faucet.

06/17/2018

Lee H.

Quite complicated pipe bending. Works Great!!

Description of Work
Reconnect kitchen sink

04/17/2018

Tatyana B.

They didn't give promised discount.

Description of Work
Changing air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/06/2018

Sue R.

Good Made sure everything was working properly

Description of Work
Plumbing replaced faucets

01/22/2018

Nichole C.

First time home owner here, therefore, first time needed a plumber. I called requesting to have someone come out for an estimate, before I was able to complete what I needed, Carol interrupting me and advised in a condescending way that they do not send someone out for an estimate. She proceeded to discuss their rates. First impressions are everything, and I did not like the vibe or manner of which I was spoken to. I told her firsthand why I chose to go with their company and that because of how she spoke to me my business will be going elsewhere.

Description of Work
I called company to schedule an appointment to have someone look at a leak in our Kitchen and Dishwasher connection.

12/28/2017

Irene K.

Great...quick response..cleanup was great....used Ray's over 20 years

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

11/13/2017

Linda C.

Mike did a great job. He was very helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
Installed several faucets

11/10/2017

Tom W.

Perfect, no problems. Came on-time and finished work in short order.

Description of Work
Repair hot water line to washing machine.

11/04/2017

Steve W.

This work was done for elderly parents. I really did my homework for them and Rays clearly had the best reviews in their area of any of the plumbers. They gave me a time that was a little too early for my elderly mother in law and they gladly changed it. They called the day before and prior to their arrival. The worker was terrific and explained everything to my mother in law. (Something that is important for elderly). They liked the plumber who was friendly and courtoues and reminded them of their grandson. Believe me.....for my mother in law.....there is no higher compliment.

Description of Work
Bathtub water backing up

PHD Heating and Cooling

Basement Flood Protector Inc

Basement Flood Protector provides basement waterproofing services as well as the best in sump pump and basement flood prevention products. We manufacture and carry the most advanced sump pump and battery backup systems available on the market. For more than 45 years we have served the Chicagoland area with the highest quality service and attention only a smaller company can provide. As a leader in basement waterproofing and seepage prevention services, we treat every basement as if it were our own property – ensuring the highest standards in planning and solutions. Call us today and ask our experts to put together a customized basement waterproofing package that’s specific to YOUR property.

Titanium Plumbing

Titanium Plumbing has a combined experience of 29 years. Our mission statement is to help as many families as we can with the small to medium plumbing projects, Sadly that means no emergency 24/7 or sewer work. We offer discounts to: Church employees Fire department employees Police department employees School district employees Seniors Veterans/military

Free phone quotes and in home on equipment
    Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover

Heating & A/C, Plumbing

HVAC services within Chicago city limits

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

How is RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING overall rated?

RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING open?

RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING is open:

What payment options does RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING provide

RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING accepts the following forms of payment: Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover

Does RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offer free estimates?

No, RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING does not offer free project estimates.

Does RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offer a senior discount?

No, RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING does not offer a senior discount.

Does RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offer emergency services?

Yes, RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING?

Yes, RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offers warranties.

What services does RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offer?

RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING offers the following services: Heating & A/C, Plumbing

Are there any services RAY'S PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING does not offer?

HVAC services within Chicago city limits