Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hoffman Estates, IL
There are 30 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hoffman Estates
- BLACK GOLD SEPTICAmazing. They were very responsive and were able to squeeze me in on a tight deadline. Highly recommend.
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICECrew came out as scheduled with a call 30 minutes before that they were on their way. They found a cracked cement cover which they replaced for $30 and were done with the service in about 40 minutes. I used them about 4 years ago and continue to be happy with their service and cost.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.They were really helpful and actually it turned out pretty good. We did have to have them come back; it was still under warranty. They were very quick to respond and make good on that. They were real diligent in getting the work done by the end of the day.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.First firm I called was not responsive, didn't come when promised, and after they looked at it, wanted over $600 to remove/reinstall the toilet and another $900 to rod the drain line. For about two hours work, that was ridiculous, so I called Duane Blanton around 1:00. They were responsive, initially saying they could get someone here by 5:00, but within 30 seconds said they could get someone there within an hour - what great service. Mark Peterson and his helper showed up and were professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They diagnosed the problem, checked the septic tank to confirm that wasn't the problem, and quoted a very reasonable price to do the same work the other firm had quoted $1,500 for. Excellent communications on what needed to be done, what they were going to do, and let me know when they were going to make noise. They were quick and had everything done within 2 hours. I can't say enough good things about them - prompt, reasonably priced, and conscientious. I'd go to them in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.Hard workers and they did a very good job. Our septic tank became defective and we decided to replace it entirely. They were able to schedule a date less than a week after we signed a contract for the work. They took care of getting a permit from the village, contacting another company to drain the septic tank, and breaking the septic tank up. This company has done other projects in Bloomingdale and worked closely with Village officials to do the job right. Prior to the work, we did have a village of Bloomingdale water dept employee come out and mark the location of the sewer. We did call JULIE to mark the location of underground cables. Comcast apparently never came out because they severed an unmarked Comcast cable. Not JS plumbing fault. Comcast did put a temporary wire in a day after we called but we were without internet for a day. I recommend calling Comcast first before doing the work. Do not rely strictly on JULIE. Beware, this is a very messy project and your lawn will have a large trench. JS plumbing advised to leave it settle at least 8 weeks before contacting a landscaper. Also be advised that it may be necessary to take out part of your fence in order to get heavy machinery into the yard. This is right in the contract and they do not replace fences. One fence post has to be replaced because the heavy equipment could not fit thru a gate. We were aware of it and knew that it had to be removed. The entire job took only a day and a half. JS Plumbing broke up the septic tank and buried it as required by village code. We are very happy with services provided and glad to get rid of septic tank
- Windy City Rooter IncAlways received excellent service. They always responded in a very prompt and professional manner. Outstanding!!!
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICENew owner never had a septic system before so knew nothing about them. I did know though that something was not right with it. it was coming up into yard. After they found another tank that we did not know existed they began to empty the tanks .Also told me that the pump was probably out.Withing hours of my initial call I had the first crew out to clean the tanks and after finding the main problem the second crew was right there to replace the pump. #life saver
- Pitel Septic Inc.Pitel septic is awesome! I never had a septic before and they are patient and answer all my questions and keep my septic system running great!!
- Countryside Plumbing Sewer & SepticWe had an aerobic septic system installed. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and informative and continues to be even after job completion. He made working with the county departments painless. The project was completed sooner than expected (we could use toilets!). He told us the truth about what our yard would look like during and after the job. Despite this, he managed to do a wonderful job working around a tree and flowers which was no easy task! He also connected us to a great concrete guy to create a patio over where the old tank was. We have already recommended Countryside Plumbing to our neighbors
- Sullivan Septic and Sewer IncGreat. Owner was onsite and provided helpful information through multi communications. Also helped troubleshoot potential problems. System seems to be functioning fine now.
Septic Tank Companies in Hoffman Estates
- Business Description:Our mission at Hara Plumbing Co. is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. With over 50 years of combined plumbing experience, our team caters to each project's specific needs, such as Service, Sewer & Water and New Construction among others. Get in touch with us today
- Business Description:FIRST TIME ANGIE'S LIST CUSTOMERS 10% OFF! Here at Wiz Plumbing we offer a wide variety of plumbing and remodeling services . Do you have a dripping faucet , leaky pipes ? Slow or stopped up drains ? How about the aging rusty water heater ? We at WIZ PLUMBING can fix any nagging problem that plumbing can seem to create at the worst possible time. Maybe you just want to freshen up that bathroom or kitchen with new fixtures or completely remodel .whatever you needs may be The Wiz Plumbing is he..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were on time. The technician was very creative, smart and clever. He just did a little cutting in the drywall. They clean up after themselves and check for further leaks and make sure everything works fine. They were quick. They identified the problem and able to fixed it. They were friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend themSachin G.
- Business Description:Absolute Plumbing, in Beach Park, Illinois, is the area's leading plumber serving Northshore, Antioch, Beach Park and surrounding areas since 1977. We specialize in sewer cleaning and repairs, plumbing services, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, water damage extraction and restoration and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Absolute Plumbing in Beach Park.Recent Review:Responded quickly and fixed my sink problems in a very professional and expedited manner . The pricing was good very compared to the other quotes I received. Family owned businesses and amazing customer service by far superior quality and serviceEmerson C.
- Business Description:Lakeside Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving the North Shore and northwest suburbs for over 20 years. We specialize in plumbing repair work, residential work, new construction, commercial and remodeling jobs. We also offer emergency services 24 x 7Recent Review:Very good! Came on time and very good customer service.Catherine W.
- Business Description:Payments requested by Paypal, cash, or money order. 1/2 down balance upon completion. Employees on staff include plumbers, painters, electricians and roofers. Employees based on size of project. 5% off on jobs over $500.0Recent Review:The service provided was outstanding. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is need of repairs.Jessica F.
- Business Description:Essential Plumbing & Sewer, Inc. is your premier choice for all your plumbing needs. We boast experience and excellence in the market. Quality and customer service are our number one priority. If you want the job done right the first time call Essential Plumbing & Sewer, Inc. today! Please ask about about our discount for Seniors, Students, Veterans/Military & Single Parents! Mailing Address: P.O. BOX 344 Winfield, IL 6019Recent Review:I highly recommend Essential Plumbing and Sewer. We were in desperate need of immediate help when the water would not shut off in the bathtub. The immediate situation was to turn off the water supply valve for the entire home. This unfortunately meant that we were unable to use any water or bathroom facilities. Add a small baby into the mix and this escalated into an emergency situation. We found Essential Plumbing and Sewer on Angie’s List and read all the great reviews. They did not exaggerate because from my first phone call to Maria who was amazing. She understood our desperate situation and set up a quick appointment. She sent Fernando who was such a nice guy and so personable and he quickly replaced the cartridge in our bathtub. I can tell you for sure that for any plumbing needs in the future we will definitely use Essential Plumbing. Thank YoSharyn N.
- Business Description:Septic system installation and repair. Maintenance of Multi-Flo & Nayadic Aeration units.Recent Review:Lake Cook Trenching did a quality job installing replacing my deteriorating septic system. I was happy with the cost and responsiveness. Haven't had any issues since install about a year ago.Michael V.
- Business Description:Been servicing aeration wastewater units for 20 years. Designed the Aws sybr-aer unit in 1996, built, installed and serviced. I work normal business hrs and on call 24/7.Recent Review:John came out on a Sunday to check out the system that went into alarm. It turned out the the pump had broke. John cheerfully found the problem, replaced the pump, made sure the unit was working properly and was pleasant and informative the entire time. Really great, responsive serviceCHRISTINE L.
- Business Description:Mark Kolecke Plumbing-Sewer repair-will unclog and repair all drains, repair or replace all plumbing fixtures. We install sewer clean outs and repair kitchen sinks/tubs/showers/lavatories/urinals/mop sinks etc. If water goes through it yes we do it. We install and maintain flood prevention systems such as overhead sewers/modified overhead sewers/flood controls and battery backup sump pumps. We thaw frozen pipes. We install gas lines and pressure test. We accept cash/check/credit cards. Chicag..Recent Review:They never responded with a quote. Had to find another contractor.John B.
- Business Description:Award winning service is just a phone call away! J&S Plumbing is available by phone 24/7/365. You will always speak to a live person to provide excellent service for your plumbing needs. Just dial P L U M B E R (758-6237) from any Chicagoland area code: 312, 630, 708, 773 or 847. NO extra charge for nights, weekends, or holidays. J&S Plumbing is an licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing the Chicago-land area since 1991. We provide a professional staff, licensed plu..Recent Review:I have been using their services for many years. Keith is patient and very informative in what he does. Quotes are amazing and so are the hour availabilities. Thank you.Nina R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Rolling Meadows
- Arlington Heights
- Carol Stream
- Hanover Park
- Elk Grove Village
- West Dundee
- East Dundee
- Sleepy Hollow
- Lake Barrington
- Tower Lakes
septic tank services in Hoffman Estates
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Advanced Oil Recycling3940 Willow
Schiller Park, Illinois
- ALBERTS LAND DESIGN INCPO Box 1048
Lake Villa, Illinois
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
- Amazing Plumbing & Sewer7921 N Lowell Ave
- AMC Septic Design & Testing Services570 Addison Street
- AquaPro Plumbing INC115 Salado Ct
- ARCE Plumbing and Sewer4514 Grove Ave Apt 4
- Archer Heights Plumbing and Heating4201 W 36th St
- Arka Plumbing7222 W 75th St
- Arlington Heights Plumbing & Heating4242 N Bloomington Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Sewer & Drain Cleaning1418 E Olive St
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Ashland Ave Emergency Plumbing2415 N Ashland Ave
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.
- B&B Rooter Express2769 Maple st.
- B-17 mobile welding, repair, and fabricating5502 GLENVIEW AVE
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Blue Island Plumbing & Heating12938 Maple Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- Bolton enterprises inc1728 W Wright Rd
- Brookfield Plumbing3928 Sunnyside Ave
- Brookfield Plumbing Heating & Cooling3311 Prairie Ave
- B&B Rooter Express
- California Ave Plumbing Co2024 S California Ave
- CARL'S SEPTIC20W 335 S Frontage Rd
- CENTRAL PLUMBING29 N Hickory Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Chicago Plumbing Experts512 S. La Grange Rd
La Grange, Illinois
- Chicago Water Pros4320 Winfield Road Suite 200
- CJ Plumbing & Heating1906 Greenwood St
- CLASSIC CONTRACTING22N159 PEPPER RD 4
- Compass PlumbingPO Box 326
- COOL CONSTRUCTION CO1500 JOANN LN
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- California Ave Plumbing Co
- D-3 Development LLC26190 W Boesch Pl
- Dan Reeg Plumbing7112 W. Roosevelt Rd.
Oak Park, Illinois
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Division Street Sewer & Drain101 W Division St
- DT GROUP LLC11535 183rd Pl Suite 105
Orland Park, Illinois
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.600 Long Lake Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- D-3 Development LLC
- H T Strenger Plumbing Co28915 N Herky Dr #101
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- Halstead Sewer and Drain737 S Halsted St
- Hara Plumbing Co.705 E Park Ave
- Harding Ave Sewer and Drain4347 N Harding Ave
- HART REMODELING & HOME IMPRVMT3831 178TH ST
Country Club Hills, Illinois
- Hazardous Waste Haulers19725 Breckenridge Dr
- Hillside Sewer and Drain4415 Harrison St
- H T Strenger Plumbing Co
- Image Construction V9318 S. Kedzie 6
- Image Construction V
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.370 Bond St
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Jackson Blvd Sewer and Drain200 W Jackson Blvd
- James Glazik(Previously) - Scott Marhofke Plumbing997 Georgian Pl.
- James Mangan Masonrywork6328 W Holbrook St
- Jean's Septic, Inc.26603 S Governors Hwy Suite 1
- John O'Connell Plumbing Inc1N 340 Prairie Ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Justine Street Plumbing and Heating223 N Justine St
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing7508 S Lafayette Ave
- LAKE COOK TRENCHING1510 N OLD RAND RD
- Lakeside Plumbing Inc1684 Barclay Blvd.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- Larrabee Plumbing1012 N Larrabee St
- Larry's Plumbing Co.2316 17th Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Liberty Park Sewer and Drain15511 Wherry Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- Libertyville Plumbing Heating and Cooling426 S Milwaukee Ave
- Lunt Ave Sewer and Drain3665 W Lunt Ave
- LUPPINO PLUMBING & SEWER8126 N PROSPECT AVE
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing11900 Southwest Hwy
Palos Park, Illinois
- Madison Street Plumbing6 E Madison St
- Madison Street Sewer and drain61 E Madison St
- mario plumbing service4626 Joliet Ave
- Mark Kolecke Plumbing Inc207 Sawyer Ave
La Grange, Illinois
- McDonagh & Sons Plumbing & Sewer Inc6907 W. Grand ave
- Morning Noon & Night Plumbing & Sewer8557 44th St
- Mr. Plumber and Drain3103 S.Racine
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing
- Palatine Expert Plumbers45 E Heatherlea Dr
- Patrick B Murphy Plumbing and Piping Co1426 Sherman Rd
- Patriot Plumbing Service inc1121 Breuckman drive
Crown Point, Indiana
- Payne's Rehab & Repair1688 Carolina Dr
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Perfect Home Services4255 Meridian Pkwy Suite #101
- Perry Plumbing and Heating1 W Wacker Dr
- Prairie State Water Systems Inc48W 557 IL-64
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Pulaski Roofing & Engineering7301 West 25th St
NORTH RIVERSIDE, Illinois
- Palatine Expert Plumbers
- R & S Plumbing Inc3850 Berdnick St
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- REI Plumbing & Construction INC4358 N Milwaukee Ave
- Reno Renovation Corp7101 W. Gunnison St #56002
- Ridge Park Plumbing and Heating608 S Chester Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- RIEKE SEPTIC SERVICE35W721 HUNTLEY RD
- R & S Plumbing Inc