A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Barrington, IL
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Barrington
- BLACK GOLD SEPTICAmazing. They were very responsive and were able to squeeze me in on a tight deadline. Highly recommend.
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICECrew came out as scheduled with a call 30 minutes before that they were on their way. They found a cracked cement cover which they replaced for $30 and were done with the service in about 40 minutes. I used them about 4 years ago and continue to be happy with their service and cost.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.They were really helpful and actually it turned out pretty good. We did have to have them come back; it was still under warranty. They were very quick to respond and make good on that. They were real diligent in getting the work done by the end of the day.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.First firm I called was not responsive, didn't come when promised, and after they looked at it, wanted over $600 to remove/reinstall the toilet and another $900 to rod the drain line. For about two hours work, that was ridiculous, so I called Duane Blanton around 1:00. They were responsive, initially saying they could get someone here by 5:00, but within 30 seconds said they could get someone there within an hour - what great service. Mark Peterson and his helper showed up and were professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They diagnosed the problem, checked the septic tank to confirm that wasn't the problem, and quoted a very reasonable price to do the same work the other firm had quoted $1,500 for. Excellent communications on what needed to be done, what they were going to do, and let me know when they were going to make noise. They were quick and had everything done within 2 hours. I can't say enough good things about them - prompt, reasonably priced, and conscientious. I'd go to them in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.Hard workers and they did a very good job. Our septic tank became defective and we decided to replace it entirely. They were able to schedule a date less than a week after we signed a contract for the work. They took care of getting a permit from the village, contacting another company to drain the septic tank, and breaking the septic tank up. This company has done other projects in Bloomingdale and worked closely with Village officials to do the job right. Prior to the work, we did have a village of Bloomingdale water dept employee come out and mark the location of the sewer. We did call JULIE to mark the location of underground cables. Comcast apparently never came out because they severed an unmarked Comcast cable. Not JS plumbing fault. Comcast did put a temporary wire in a day after we called but we were without internet for a day. I recommend calling Comcast first before doing the work. Do not rely strictly on JULIE. Beware, this is a very messy project and your lawn will have a large trench. JS plumbing advised to leave it settle at least 8 weeks before contacting a landscaper. Also be advised that it may be necessary to take out part of your fence in order to get heavy machinery into the yard. This is right in the contract and they do not replace fences. One fence post has to be replaced because the heavy equipment could not fit thru a gate. We were aware of it and knew that it had to be removed. The entire job took only a day and a half. JS Plumbing broke up the septic tank and buried it as required by village code. We are very happy with services provided and glad to get rid of septic tank
- Windy City Rooter IncAlways received excellent service. They always responded in a very prompt and professional manner. Outstanding!!!
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICENew owner never had a septic system before so knew nothing about them. I did know though that something was not right with it. it was coming up into yard. After they found another tank that we did not know existed they began to empty the tanks .Also told me that the pump was probably out.Withing hours of my initial call I had the first crew out to clean the tanks and after finding the main problem the second crew was right there to replace the pump. #life saver
- Pitel Septic Inc.Pitel septic is awesome! I never had a septic before and they are patient and answer all my questions and keep my septic system running great!!
- Countryside Plumbing Sewer & SepticWe had an aerobic septic system installed. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and informative and continues to be even after job completion. He made working with the county departments painless. The project was completed sooner than expected (we could use toilets!). He told us the truth about what our yard would look like during and after the job. Despite this, he managed to do a wonderful job working around a tree and flowers which was no easy task! He also connected us to a great concrete guy to create a patio over where the old tank was. We have already recommended Countryside Plumbing to our neighbors
- Sullivan Septic and Sewer IncGreat. Owner was onsite and provided helpful information through multi communications. Also helped troubleshoot potential problems. System seems to be functioning fine now.
Septic Tank Companies in Barrington
- Business Description:Our mission at Hara Plumbing Co. is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. With over 50 years of combined plumbing experience, our team caters to each project's specific needs, such as Service, Sewer & Water and New Construction among others. Get in touch with us today
- Business Description:FIRST TIME ANGIE'S LIST CUSTOMERS 10% OFF! Here at Wiz Plumbing we offer a wide variety of plumbing and remodeling services . Do you have a dripping faucet , leaky pipes ? Slow or stopped up drains ? How about the aging rusty water heater ? We at WIZ PLUMBING can fix any nagging problem that plumbing can seem to create at the worst possible time. Maybe you just want to freshen up that bathroom or kitchen with new fixtures or completely remodel .whatever you needs may be The Wiz Plumbing is he..Recent Review:The service was very good. The lady who answers the phone was quick to send a technician on our area. The technician was respectful and helpful. He was thorough and clean. He finished the job in less than an hour. It was a bit pricey, but aside from that it was great. They were prompt, professional, and courteousAkhila P.
- Business Description:Absolute Plumbing, in Beach Park, Illinois, is the area's leading plumber serving Northshore, Antioch, Beach Park and surrounding areas since 1977. We specialize in sewer cleaning and repairs, plumbing services, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, water damage extraction and restoration and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Absolute Plumbing in Beach Park.Recent Review:Appointments were set & kept. All work was completed on the apartment in a timely fashion.Yvonne M.
- Business Description:Countryside Plumbing Sewer and Septic offers a comprehensive range of quality plumbing services to residential clients in Lake County, Illinois. From cleaning clogged drains to repairing faucets and water lines, our solutions help you get back to running a fully-functional household as quick as possible. We have licensed HVAC technicians and Electricians. We take care of all of your home plumbing, electric and mechanical needs. Illinois Private sewage contractor license #049-801550. Call TodayRecent Review:We had an aerobic septic system installed. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and informative and continues to be even after job completion. He made working with the county departments painless. The project was completed sooner than expected (we could use toilets!). He told us the truth about what our yard would look like during and after the job. Despite this, he managed to do a wonderful job working around a tree and flowers which was no easy task! He also connected us to a great concrete guy to create a patio over where the old tank was. We have already recommended Countryside Plumbing to our neighborsDavid G.
- Business Description:My name is James Mangan, I have worked as a Bricklayer for the last 21 years. Until last year, I worked for large Masonry Contractors in the Chicagoland area. The jobs I have worked on include The United Center, Soldier Field, Millennium Park and several projects at the Botanic Gardens. With the down-turn of the economy, most of these projects have dried up. I have decided to look for work on my own. I am licensed by the City of Chicago, which is required in order to operate as a Masonry..Recent Review:Great! I thought my chimney needed to be rebuilt since 2 other masons told me that. Mr Mangan said my chimney was not that bad and he could grind out joints and tuckpoint it and it should last about 10 years. This was great news because it was less expensive than rebuilding the chimney. He responded to my call within hours. He came out and gave me an estimate within a few days. He then told me he would call me when he could do the work; in about a couple weeks, as I remember. He did just as he said. He came out to do the work at the time he stated, he protected surfaces, did a great job and cleaned up well. He also replaced a couple bricks in the chimney. He's polite and pleasant. Also, he saw some small area at the front of my house that needed a little tuckpointing and did this for no extra charge. I thoroughly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeatRuth T.
- Business Description:WE PROMISE: To accurately diagnose the problem and provide several solutions and options (when applicable) To do the job right the first time by knowledgeable plumbing experts who respect your time, your home, and yoRecent Review:Alex was very responsive and provided an estimate same day. We agreed on a price and time and the work was done exactly as requested and on time. No additional expenses came up. He was also very professional and personableDonald H.
- Business Description:Payments requested by Paypal, cash, or money order. 1/2 down balance upon completion. Employees on staff include plumbers, painters, electricians and roofers. Employees based on size of project. 5% off on jobs over $500.0Recent Review:The service provided was outstanding. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is need of repairs.Jessica F.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing contractor that has been established and servicing the local area since 1911. We strive to provide outstanding services while maintaining absolute satisfaction. We employ uniformed licensed plumbers who are experienced in the aspects of the plumbing trade. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Pleasing our customers is our number one goal, and we take pride in achieving that goal on a regular basis. We provide fully stocked service trucks and str..Recent Review:Excellent service. Tyler was my plumber. He was early, polite, friendly, and thoughtful. He asked how I wanted things done with every change that was going to happen as a result of the new faucet. He showed me pictures from under the sink (to make sure I understood what he was doing.) When I initially called this company, the person who answered the phone was friendly and polite. I would definitely use this company againKathy L.
- Business Description:J Hughes Plumbing and General Contracting ServicesRecent Review:I submitted my request at 10PM in a Saturday, he called me that night to make sure it wasn’t an emergency. He gave me a quote over the phone and showed up on Monday earlier than stated since the drive was not as far as he expected. The heater was replaced in 2.5 hours, the bill was paid. I was in the process of remodeling my bathroom and had asked about super slow leaks on the plumbing in the bathroom. He took care of that while he was here, I would absolutely hire Joe again for all plumbing needsChris D.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: KATHIE.Recent Review:Service was excellent. Would recommend Arrow and will use them going forward.Benjamin D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- North Barrington
- Tower Lakes
- South Barrington
- Lake Barrington
- Fox River Grove
- Oakwood Hills
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- Hawthorn Woods
- Island Lake
- Lake In The Hills
- East Dundee
- Sleepy Hollow
- West Dundee
- Crystal Lake
septic tank services in Barrington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Advanced Oil Recycling3940 Willow
Schiller Park, Illinois
- ALBERTS LAND DESIGN INCPO Box 1048
Lake Villa, Illinois
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
- Amazing Plumbing & Sewer7921 N Lowell Ave
- AMC Septic Design & Testing Services570 Addison Street
- AquaPro Plumbing INC115 Salado Ct
- AR HURDEL PLUMBING & HEATING22910 W ERHART RD
- ARCE Plumbing and Sewer4514 Grove Ave Apt 4
- Archer Heights Plumbing and Heating4201 W 36th St
- Arka Plumbing7222 W 75th St
- Arlington Heights Plumbing & Heating4242 N Bloomington Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Sewer & Drain Cleaning1418 E Olive St
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- ARROW SEPTIC & SEWER1704 LAMB RD UNIT B
- Ashland Ave Emergency Plumbing2415 N Ashland Ave
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.
- B-17 mobile welding, repair, and fabricating5502 GLENVIEW AVE
Downers Grove, Illinois
- B-N-K PLUMBING INC3218 N RICHMOND RD STE D
- Bartlett Trenching250 Briargate Road
- Bath Fitter9960 191st St
- Blue Island Plumbing & Heating12938 Maple Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- BMC ENTERPRISES INC24 HICKORY RD
- BOB ROHRS & SON INC27314 W Grass Lake Rd
- Bolton enterprises inc1728 W Wright Rd
- Brookfield Plumbing3928 Sunnyside Ave
- Brookfield Plumbing Heating & Cooling3311 Prairie Ave
- B-17 mobile welding, repair, and fabricating
- California Ave Plumbing Co2024 S California Ave
- Capps Plumbing & Sewer Inc90 E Marquardt Dr
- CARL'S SEPTIC20W 335 S Frontage Rd
- Chicago Water Pros4320 Winfield Road Suite 200
- CJ Plumbing & Heating1906 Greenwood St
- CLASSIC CONTRACTING22N159 PEPPER RD 4
- COMMUNITY SEWER & SEPTIC INC.P.O. BOX 874
- Compass PlumbingPO Box 326
- COOL CONSTRUCTION CO1500 JOANN LN
- Countryside Plumbing Sewer & Septic40338 N Fox Dr
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- California Ave Plumbing Co
- D-3 Development LLC26190 W Boesch Pl
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Division Street Sewer & Drain101 W Division St
- DT GROUP LLC11535 183rd Pl Suite 105
Orland Park, Illinois
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.600 Long Lake Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- D-3 Development LLC
- H T Strenger Plumbing Co28915 N Herky Dr #101
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- Halstead Sewer and Drain737 S Halsted St
- Hara Plumbing Co.705 E Park Ave
- Harding Ave Sewer and Drain4347 N Harding Ave
- HART REMODELING & HOME IMPRVMT3831 178TH ST
Country Club Hills, Illinois
- Hazardous Waste Haulers19725 Breckenridge Dr
- HGC Services LLC5830 Cunningham Rd
- Hillside Sewer and Drain4415 Harrison St
- H T Strenger Plumbing Co
- Image Construction V9318 S. Kedzie 6
- Image Construction V
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.370 Bond St
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Jackson Blvd Sewer and Drain200 W Jackson Blvd
- James Glazik(Previously) - Scott Marhofke Plumbing997 Georgian Pl.
- James Mangan Masonrywork6328 W Holbrook St
- Jarka Remodeling119 Joy St
Sugar Grove, Illinois
- Justine Street Plumbing and Heating223 N Justine St
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing7508 S Lafayette Ave
- LAKE COOK TRENCHING1510 N OLD RAND RD
- Lakeside Plumbing Inc1684 Barclay Blvd.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- Larrabee Plumbing1012 N Larrabee St
- Larry's Plumbing Co.2316 17th Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Liberty Park Sewer and Drain15511 Wherry Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- Libertyville Plumbing Heating and Cooling426 S Milwaukee Ave
- Lunt Ave Sewer and Drain3665 W Lunt Ave
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing
- Palatine Expert Plumbers45 E Heatherlea Dr
- Patrick B Murphy Plumbing and Piping Co1426 Sherman Rd
- Patriot Plumbing Service inc1121 Breuckman drive
Crown Point, Indiana
- Payne's Rehab & Repair1688 Carolina Dr
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Perfect Home Services4255 Meridian Pkwy Suite #101
- Perry Plumbing and Heating1 W Wacker Dr
- Prairie State Water Systems Inc48W 557 IL-64
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Pulaski Roofing & Engineering7301 West 25th St
NORTH RIVERSIDE, Illinois
- Palatine Expert Plumbers