Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Elgin, IL
There are 93 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Elgin
- Illinois Tree ServiceThis group was the best! 13 trees removed and not a branch left on the ground. I had a tree that was a tricky fall but no problem. Professional and price well also. I had some huge stumps removed with large roots and I was sure they wouldn't get them all. They did. Very happy and would hire them again
- AAA Arborist Tree ExpertsMike is very friendly, knowledgable, and professional. He gave me some great advice on how to best care for the trees on my property going forward and he and his team were prompt, efficient, and left my property better looking than when they arrived.
- AAA Arborist Tree ExpertsMichael was fantastic. He was great at communicating and called me back in a timely manor after I contacted the company. He took his time when he stopped over for the quote and explained what he would do and why. He answered every question and his work crew was very polite, friendly and fast. I would highly recommend hiring them for any of your tree servicing needs
- A1 Tree ServiceSy and his guys are excellent. Locust trees are notorious for carrying lots of dead wood. Plus, the recent storms resulted in a huge limb snapping off and catching in the body of the tree. This tree was in the back yard with utility lines bordering the back edge of the property. The crew deftly maneuvered the bucket around the lines and into the tree to minimize the amount of free climbing needed. Sizeable dead wood of threat to people and property were all removed without any damage to fences, gutters, etc. My yard and my neighbor's were all properly cleaned of debris at the end of the job. I found Sy to be an honest, straightforward, down to earth guy who will give you an realistic assessment of what can and cannot be done because every tree is different. Sy is my go to tree guy from now on (and since I have a giant locust tree, I will be undoubtedly have to call him again down the road)
- AAA Arborist Tree ExpertsDuring a recent overnight storm, a medium sized tree in my back yard was blown over hitting the ground between my home and my neighbor’s home. Parts of the tree were resting on my roof and on my neighbor’s roof. Of course I wanted to get this issue resolved quickly and without incurring any further damage. The next afternoon I called AAA Arborist Tree Experts. The phone was answered promptly and I was told that Mike (the owner) would get back to me shortly. Mike called me back within 30 minutes. I described the situation and he said he would be there within the hour. True to his word, he showed up less than an hour later. He said that his crew would have to take special care to avoid doing damage to the two homes while cutting up the tree. He gave me an estimate - which I accepted. Mike and his crew arrived early the next morning. Within 90 minutes the tree was dissected and feed through a wood chipper. There was no damage to my neighbors home and because of their careful work, there was no further damage to my home. Part of the job was to grind down the tree stump. However the ground was too wet to do that when they came to remove the tree. They said they would return after the ground had time to dry. I was a little skeptical about whether they would return without me having to call them. However, I was pleasantly surprised when they showed up, on their own, to finish the job! Mike and his crew did a great job! They proved to be reliable, competent and easy to deal with. Plus, they were able to get the issue resolved QUICKLY
- AMG Tree ServiceVery good. Guillermo did all that he said they would do when he said it would be done. Payment was not requested until fully completed. The 3 trees and stump grinding and cleanup was excellent. I would recommend AMG to anyone, and will.
- Green Yards GroupBig trees requiring a lot of trimming. Received a lot of high estimates and false promises. Glad I called Green Yards. Jose came out and was very professional and gave me a fantastic price. The team showed up and they went far and beyond what I expected. Used a cherry picker to get way up into the trees. Cleanup was perfect. Do yourself a favor and call this company for your tree project, you will be glad you did
- Sergio's Tree RemovalSergio and his son (Jrn) were great and gave me a price on the spot that was super competitive. I really enjoyed his friendly demeanor and ‘can-do’ approach to things. Once we locked in a date his team showed up and did an AMAZING job. My kids were fascinated with the way the team took down the various trees and branches (viewing from the house). The 4 person ‘take down’ team were there all day and left a few trunk pieces that were picked up the following day. The final 2 person team came a week later to grind out the various stumps. Great service, great job and I can wholeheartedly recommend this family run business, they were all fantastic. Left the place better than when they arrived, really impressed with the clean-up at the end by each team
- Green Yards GroupFantastic job! Very professional, took great care with falling branches, and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!
- Pepe's Tree ServiceCalled Pepe's Tree Service on Monday afternoon. Someone came out Tuesday for an estimate. Also, on Tuesday they emailed us their liability insurance form. Estimate of $300.00 was very reasonable to us. They arrived Wednesday morning and completed all the work plus all the debris was removed. The project went fast and smooth. Couldn't have asked for anything more
Tree Service Companies in Elgin
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated specializing in tree removal, tree trimming, lot clearing and stump grinding for both residential and commercial properties. With over ten years in business, we guarantee outstanding service on any job, big or small. We have eight current employees and subcontractors, our billing procedures are after the work is completed, and the customer is satisfied, we collect payment by credit card,check or cash. Ask us about our specials and don't forget to mention ..Recent Review:Perfect job! Great pre-project communication with Todd. Workers were careful and professional, cleanup was spectacular. Absolutely wonderful company.Steven M.
- Business Description:Focused on removal of trees using Seasoned Professional Climber. Leading this team is Martinez who speaks very clear English, always walks with customer prior to job start up clearly listens to what client goals are, how his team will insure this plan. From a simple Stump-Out, to full tree removal service, lot clearing, several trees trimmed, or Executive Estates Clean-up of property. MountainTreeService.Co, our website, allows you to set appointments, send picture of stump, tree or just revi..Recent Review:This is the second time hiring Mountain Tree Service as I was very happy with the work they did with the first job. The guys work hard and their pricing is reasonable. However, with regards to the owner, I find him to be a bit incompetent, unreliable and a liar. Jose came over to give me an estimate. I showed him the most important tree that had to go as I told him if that tree falls, I was worried about either my neighbors kids being killed and it taking out my neighbors trees. He gave me a quote of $1000 for just the one dead tree, which seemed reasonable to me as it was a giant oak and would take some time to bring it down. I had some other smaller work that needed to eventually be done but wasn't a priority. So I asked him for another estimate to include a smaller tree, the top of another big tree and to trim some branches on another. For everything it was $1900. I decided to get it all done at once. The deal was also to leave the trees on the ground (my neighbor made another deal with him to move the cut trees to his property but that was his deal not mine). Jose said he would call the following week to schedule me for the week after that. Instead, Jose called two weeks later and left me a message saying they would be over in the morning, leaving me with little advanced notice. I'm supervising in the morning and everything is going smooth. I buy the guys lunch and drinks to show my appreciation. I'm sitting in my office when I heard them cutting in the back after their lunch break. I turn to look and the head guy is starting to cut my $1000 tree from the bottom instead of taking it down from the top. I run outside but by the time I get outside the tree comes down and destroys several of my neighbors trees. Clearly upset, I asked the guy why he did this. He said the tree was rotten and it was unsafe for him to climb it. He showed me how he could tell by banging a brick on it and it sounding hollow. I said ok that's fine, your safety comes first, but why didn't you come talk to me? The only person who can make the decision to just drop a tree and destroy other trees in the process is the homeowner. He said he tried to call Jose but he didn't answer. Then he proceeded to tell me some of the damaged trees were junk trees anyways. I called my neighbor (who could sue me if he wanted to), told him what had happened, apologized and asked them to clean up the mess. They cleaned up most of it but left some of the trunks of the trees they destroyed. I later called Jose and complained. I said first off, I paid you $1000 for your guys to cut that tree from the top down. You didn't charge me $1000 for a 2 minute cut that I could have easily done myself for the same end results. Secondly, you knew I hired your company to prevent that dead tree from destroying my neighbors trees. I clearly stated that to you. He said his worker called and said I gave them permission. I don't even know what that means but I never gave ANYONE permission to drop that tree and destroy other trees around it. The head guy who cut the tree told me they couldn't even get IN CONTACT with Jose. Clearly, Jose was lying and trying to cover his butt. That was lie #1. Jose also denied he even gave me the $1000 estimate for the one tree and said he gave me only the $1900 estimate for the whole job - insinuating that they had planned for that tree to be a one cut job? Lie #2. Besides the fact he knew not to destroy the other trees, to back this up even further, Jose did more work for my neighbor for $1000 than he did for my other trees for $900. If you are going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. Jose took no responsibility. I told him I wasn't angry. I just wanted him to make it right for me and my neighbor. Jose did offer to pay me back the money I spent for the food and drink for his hard working guys. I was taken aback to even hear him suggest that. I said absolutely not. They worked hard and they earned that. This ultimately was your failure for not being available to your team and for not supervising the job. I haven't heard from him since. I also found out that another neighbor, who also got an estimate from Jose but decided to go with another company, received a phone call from Jose saying they were coming over in the morning. He confused my property with their property. And when I had called Jose to complain, giving him my name, he was confused who I was and what property I was at. It's possible that Jose is not lying but instead has a severe case of dementia. I'm not sure which one it is but either way it's bad news for whoever chooses this company. If you hire this company, make sure you get EVERYTHING IN WRITING, STEP BY STEP, DEMAND THAT JOSE BE THERE TO SUPERVISE, MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE TO SUPERVISE AND CROSS YOUR FINGERS THINGS GO RIGHT. If you can't do that, go with another company. If mistakes are made, it's absolutely clear that Jose doesn't careDerek S.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Award winning.Recent Review:This group was the best! 13 trees removed and not a branch left on the ground. I had a tree that was a tricky fall but no problem. Professional and price well also. I had some huge stumps removed with large roots and I was sure they wouldn't get them all. They did. Very happy and would hire them againsteve v.
- Business Description:Illinois's First Nationally Accredited tree care company. Our staff includes Certified Arborists. Award winning. Additional phone numbers: Will County - 847.328.2354 Near West - 708.544.1219 Dupage County - 630.420.891Recent Review:Quote was only for cutting trees down.. Additional money for clearing the stumps. Price is sooooo high i cant afford to pay $3,298. Over rated, overpriced. I hired another outfit that did the job plus trimmed my 2 maple trees for 2kEdith O.
- Business Description:We provide excellent landscaping services at affordable prices. Some of the many services we provide are mulch,tree removal and planting,edge,pruning,sod,and more!Recent Review:Great!!! They are the best. Very professional know exactly what to do. Clean up everything. Reasonable pricing.Kathy E.
- Business Description:Tree Green is your local tree M.D.! For more than 40 years, Tree Green has incorporated cutting-edge technology, industry leading knowledge and techniques along with client education into their practice for the residents of DuPage & Kane counties. Tree Green is fully licensed and insured. Our Certified Arborists have the skill and knowledge to effectively evaluate and diagnose a wide variety of tree problems including, but never limited to the following: Adelgids, Aphids, Crabapple Scab ..Recent Review:Trees are looking great and the crab apple is improving each year. They have been very informative about tree health and what treatments they recommend. No sales pressure. Friendly and very punctual in answering questions and/or coming out to look at the treesSandy K.
- Business Description:Dany Tree Service specializes in tree removal, trimming, land clearing, stump grinding, and spring and fall clean up. No job is too big or too small. We install brick patios, side walks, and retaining walls. We also offer planting, mulching, and edging. Firewood is available for delivery or pick up. We are FULLY INSURED with over 15 years of experience. Contact us today and discover why we are the area's best Tree and Landscaping ContractorsRecent Review:These guys were great. They worked together so well. They knew what they were doing, jumped right into the work that needed to be done and worked like a well oiled machine. Cleaned everything up when they were done. I would recommend this company and will hire them again when neededVictoria L.
- Business Description:YOUR TREE SERVICE BASED IN GILBERTS, IL WITH OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE; OUR EXPERTISE SPANS A WIDE RANGE OF OUTDOOR CARE SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS RANGING FROM LANDSCAPING AND PAVER PROJECTS TO BOTH ROUTINE AND EMERGENCY TREE CARERecent Review:We love li and they did job well done. Definitely hiring them again for our next projectDiana L.
- Business Description:We are family owned. We take our time to make sure the service is done right. We value customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for your Lawn maintenance and Tree Cutting/Trimming needs.Recent Review:Great. They worked fast and efficiently Very fair pricing Friendly and very personableTom B.
- Business Description:We Provide clean and Quality service to all jobs. We will treat your project as the most important customer we have. We are a small company with Great service. we offer Lawn and all kind of tree services, years of experience on the business, we will make sure you feel relaxed knowing that your job is in good hands. Insurance is essential in this business, we offer General Liability insurance. Covers your property if it is damaged in the process of work up to $1,000,000 We enjoy making ne..Recent Review:Big trees requiring a lot of trimming. Received a lot of high estimates and false promises. Glad I called Green Yards. Jose came out and was very professional and gave me a fantastic price. The team showed up and they went far and beyond what I expected. Used a cherry picker to get way up into the trees. Cleanup was perfect. Do yourself a favor and call this company for your tree project, you will be glad you didmax M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- South Elgin
- East Dundee
- West Dundee
- Sleepy Hollow
- Carol Stream
- Saint Charles
- Hoffman Estates
- Hanover Park
- Lake In The Hills
- Fox River Grove
- West Chicago
- Pingree Grove
tree removal services in Elgin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&A Landscaping and Tree Service1 Sycamore Ave
- A-N-D Landscape DesignPO Box 7
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AAA Arborist Tree Experts493 Lauren Lane
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- AAA Mid South Tree Services and Snow Removal2841 N Pulaski Rd
- AAA Tree Service and Landscape, Inc.P.O. Box 883
West Chicago, Illinois
- Abbott Tree Care Professionals LLCPO Box 249
- ABC Humane Wildlife Control & Landmark Pest Mgt2227 Hammond Dr
- Ability's Affordable Tree Service6811 N Us Highway 12
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Abonzanda Landscaping IncP O Box
- Absolute Tree Solutions Inc.20063 N Rand Rd
- Accurate Edge Landscape Services IncPO Box 15
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Acorn Design Group6688 Joliet Rd Ste 206
La Grange, Illinois
- ACRES GROUP LANDSCAPING INC610 W LIBERTY ST
- ADKISSON MAINTENANCE365 CHERRY VALLEY RD
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Adrians Landscape26205 North Oak Ave.
- Aerate 1 Landscaping & PondsPO Box 1044
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Tree Service42 Mckinley Ave
Fox Lake, Illinois
- AJAX TREE Service1642 w. Nelson st
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Alejandre's Tree Service Inc516 W Weeping Willow Rd
Round Lake, Illinois
- All American Tree Care LLC.472 Rossford Avenue
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Allen Landscape Center1502 W Us Highway 30
- ALONSO TREE SERVICE1100 NOTTINGHAM LN
- Amandas Lawn Service4N101 Randall Rd
Saint Charles, Illinois
- American Bluegrass Landscaping Inc4N375 Powis Rd
West Chicago, Illinois
- American Tree and Turf,Inc779 Evergreen Ln
Sugar Grove, Illinois
- Anderson Tree Services53 E 11th St, Chicago, IL 60605
- Andy Oncall3S071 RT 59 #111
- Apple Blossom Landscape Concepts IncPO Box 714
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Approved Tree Care566 S Benton St
- Arbor Care Inc22264 Pfeiffer Rd
- Arbor Tree Care5035 W. Belmont Ave
- Arlington ArboristsP.O. Box 353
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Arroyo Landscaping & Concrete Inc.1131 Borden Dr
- Art & Linda's Wildflowers3730 S 59TH AVE
- ASPEN LAWN & LANDSCAPING13310 PLEASANT VALLEY RD
- ATD Lawn and Maintenance1203 Homestead Rd H
La Grange Park, Illinois
- Attractive Tree Service618 Callan Ave
- A&A Landscaping and Tree Service
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.13718 Washington St.
- Banon Home Services15744 Cove Cir.
- BARTHOLOMEW TREE SERVICE1044 CAROL AVE
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 91412751 N Bolingbrook Dr Link 12
- BEAVER TREE SPECIALISTS2S 410 Center Ave
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Bera & Son Landscaping Inc1216 N Lake Shore Dr
ROUND LAKE BEACH, Illinois
- Best Firewood & Mulch1955 E. New York St.
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Big Brother Services L.L.C.PO Box 1036
- Bill 'n Sons Landscaping614 Pine St
- Blade to Blade Mowing LLC1427 Blue Heron Drive
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Blue Jay Services Inc409 Broadview Ave
- Bozek Home Improvements & Landscaping5819 Middaugh Ave.
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Breezy Hill Nursery7530 288th Ave
- Brett Rheinhardt Cleaning1421 N Berwick Ave
- Brick Creations & Landscaping259 N Calhoun St
- Brick-Tastic Landscaping Inc2120 Poplar Ave
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Brown Tree Service IncPO Box 611
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- BSC Landscaping, LLC1113 Golf Ln
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Bulldog Property Services, LLCP.O. Box 1972
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Bur oak tree service20 ash st
- BURKE'S TREE SVC415 E OAK ST
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- Busy beaver tree service2125 s 23rd ave
- B&C Pavers and Landscaping Inc.
- C'n Green Land CarePO Box 72011
- Canopy Tree Specialists335 E Woodland Rd
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- CAPRI FLOORS INC7015 W DIVERSEY AVE
- CASTRO'S TREE SVC971 SAINT CHARLES ST
- Central Tree Service, LLC1590 W Algonquin Rd # 127
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Cesar Lawn and Tree Service, Inc.12N685 Romke Rd
- Chalet Landscape Nursery & Garden Center3132 Lake Ave
- Chem-Wise Ecological Pest Management2600 Beverly Dr Unit 106
- Cherry Creek Nursery Inc25310 S Stoney Island Ave
- Chicagoland Remodeling Inc2130 N Harlem Ave
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Chicagoland Tree Care AdvisorPO Box 2373
- Chin's LandscapingPO Box 142
South Elgin, Illinois
- Clean Cut Tree Service Inc31064 N Il Rte 83
- Coldwell Landscaping Service911 Middleton Ave
- Community Lawn & Services36 Leonard St
- COMPARE TRAVEL INC6677 N Lincoln Ave Ste 110
- Compass Lawn & Landscapes LLCPO Box 255
Clarendon Hills, Illinois
- Competitive Lawn Service1355 Warren Ave
Downers Grove, Illinois
- COMPLETE SEWER SERVICE CORP6242 W GUNNISON ST
- COUNTRYSIDE INDUSTRIES INC29947 N US Highway 12
Round Lake, Illinois
- County Tree Service Inc6600 41st St
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- Createscape Inc137 S West St
- Creekside Landscape Development, IncP O BOX 451
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Crowbar Construction and Home ServicesP.O. Box 783
- Crown Tree Care109 Woodland Park Cir
- Cruz Tree Service1491 Cypress Ct.
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Cs Enterprise Landscape Inc501 N Avon ct
- CURRAN LANDSCAPE CONTRACTOR32 MONROE AVE
- Custom Grove Landscaping Inc4418 Cumnor Rd
Downers Grove, Illinois
- C'n Green Land Care