A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Elgin, IL
There are 312 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Elgin
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncDusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!
- The Scottish PlumberWhen I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ??
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncThe service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.
- The Scottish PlumberFrankie was prompt and professional. He clearly explained the issue and the options and resolved the issue in a timely manner. He arrived the same day we called for service.
- Goode PlumbingI could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncI have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing
- Goode PlumbingGreat! Chris / Joey provided us with a list of options to consider and answered all our questions. Later the same week they came back and installed the new toilet. No mess, no fuss and we look forward to working with them again when we tackle the next project.
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncAnother company put a camera in my drain line and told me that a portion of it needed to be replaced which would require tearing up carpeting, digging through concrete and then pouring new concrete. I had RJ Graham come out for a second opinion knowing they would be honest with me about my issue. After reviewing the drain line, it did not need to be replaced and they saved me thousands of dollars! Would highly recommend for honest service
- The Scottish PlumberVery well. Tom Tolari from The Scottish Plumber checked the draining at the point of the backup and then checked the sewer line from our house through the yard out to the city's sewer line. Tom spent about 45 minutes checking the flow of the water through the drain and made sure all the discharges from our sinks and toilets flowed correctly. We could not determine why the backup had occurred because once Tom ran all the faucets, etc. and the washing machine, everything flowed perfectly. We determined that the likely problem may have been something caught in the drain when the washer discharged and then eventually dislodged before Tom arrived to do the work. Tom did not charge us for the work since, to quote him, "I didn't do anything." Although we insisted on paying for his time, he refused to accept payment. We are very grateful to Tom and Scottish Plumber for their "5-star" professionalism
- The Scottish PlumberSuccessful. Troy was very professional and explained options to us. He made us feel very comfortable. He also explained the different areas of service the Scottish Plumber provides which was very helpful. He was very thorough in his work and excellent at his craft. We would definitely return if we need service again
Plumbers in Elgin
- Business Description:J Hughes Plumbing and General Contracting ServicesRecent Review:I submitted my request at 10PM in a Saturday, he called me that night to make sure it wasn’t an emergency. He gave me a quote over the phone and showed up on Monday earlier than stated since the drive was not as far as he expected. The heater was replaced in 2.5 hours, the bill was paid. I was in the process of remodeling my bathroom and had asked about super slow leaks on the plumbing in the bathroom. He took care of that while he was here, I would absolutely hire Joe again for all plumbing needsChris D.
- Business Description:Armbrust Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is an Illinois Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Generator, and furnace repair, service, replacement and maintenance company located in Dupage County (also serving Kane County). Armbrust will send you only the best plumber or technician to fix your plumbing problem, perform your air conditioner repair, or address your gas or propane (LP) furnace or water heater repair. We also perform all air conditioner replacement, furnace replac..Recent Review:The plumbing of a home is one of the most important systems. Whether you need new plumbing installed for a home renovation or have a plumbing repair or unexpected emergency, professional plumbing services are crucial to safeguarding the value of your property. Therefore, you want to hire the best in the business—plumbers who will put clients over profits, treat customers and their homes with respect, and are always timely as they are reasonably priced. We have been loyal customers of Armbrust Plumbing for nearly forty years. We highly recommend them (especially Ben, Lou and Tom) for their determination to do the best job possible as well as their strong work ethic and integrity. Their plumbers take pride in their work and derive personal satisfaction in a job well done. They are knowledgeable, professional, and trustworthy. If there is ever an issue, you can always trust their responsive service and dogged perseverance in resolving hard-to-find problems. Sometimes a seemingly simple problem can have a hard-to-find root cause. Experienced plumbers can more easily find those hidden issues, by checking your entire plumbing system to identify the root cause and to ensure that all repairs are completed so that the issue does not reoccur. Armbrust Plumbing has a proven reputation for exceptional customer service and quality workmanship. They respond to plumbing emergencies, by fixing the problem before it results in more costly damage and by making sure your plumbing system and fixtures are in good working order. They not only go above and beyond to resolve issues but also have the ability to take complex concepts and communicate them using layman's terms. Water can do extensive and expensive damage to your home. Therefore, hiring the best professional plumbers will ensure that those things do not happen, in protecting your property, giving you peace of mind and saving you money from costly repairs. Most of all, Armbrust Plumbing never loses sight of those who matters most: their customersKEVIN W B.
- Business Description:Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Chicago area and surrounding communities since 1960. We offer full service plumbing and sewer expertise for residential, commercial, industrial, and high-rise properties. Our service has been recognized by our customers with 36 Angie's List Super Service Awards
- Business Description:Founded in 1988, Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc. has been serving the Round Lake are in all their plumbing needs. We are a family owned and operating plumbing and service company thats looking to provide you with the high quality service every customer deserves. Call us now to help you when you plumbing needsRecent Review:They never made it to my house for an estimate. I had an estimate set up between 3-6 pm on Thursday. At 6:00 Jen called and told me they were running behind and would I reschedule for Friday between 9-12 am. On Friday I got a call and again was told they were running behind and someone would be here soon. By 1:00 still nobody was here, so I called and was told they would check and let me know where the technician was. I told them if they could not be here by 1:30, not to come. At 1:25 I got a phone call saying someone would be here within the hour. Really? I told them to not to come. If their work is as bad as their punctuality, I decided not to even find that out. Not a reliable company. I would not recommendjody c.
- Business Description:Goode Plumbing is open 7 days a week, with service available 24 hours a day. We specialize in service work and enjoy working with your unusual projects. Be it vintage fixtures or the latest technology, we can help. We can help with basic plumbing fixture repairs and installations as well as flood controls, seepage systems, water filtration, plumbing remodels, complete system replacements, water conservation upgrades, drain cleaning, and more! We truly care about your home and your complete sa..Recent Review:I could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage homeSUSAN F.
- Business Description:In Addition to general plumbing we also perform plumbing needs for house remodels and new commercial developments.
- Business Description:You can count on Jay's Plumbing to provide prompt and professional plumbing services - for both emergency and maintenance. Proudly servicing the Chicago area since 1999. At Jay's Plumbing there's no job too little and no task too complicated for our trained and qualified service technicians. Contact us today for more informationRecent Review:I called Jay's because of a vessel sink that was leaking into the cabinet below. They quoted me $1600 to fix a leaky sink! It was more than twice what the cabinet and sink cost together (installed)! I was going to get a new P-trap and pipe (which were less than 3 years old). I can't believe they could quote me that with a straight face. I'm almost sure the solution is a bit of caulk and a wrench. Then they charged me $79 for the insult. I would advise you to get more than one estimateGreg C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned/operated plumbing & HVAC company with over 25 years in the industry and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, offering residential and commercial services. We have focused on plumbing since establishment, but recently added HVAC services to our plumbing services and are offering the same level of expertise, care, and customer service that you have come to expect from our plumbing services. Kristina Johnson has 15 years’ plumbing office experience, but has been around plumbe..Recent Review:Nick called and said he could arrive early if convenient and that was perfect. He quickly identified the source of a leak in a drain pipe between a second floor bathroom and basement. In less than two hours he replaced a section of pipe in the wall that had been damaged by a nail. His work quality was excellent and was very efficient. I now prefer paying an hourly rate as opposed to most plumbing companies that charge by individual services that keep being added after the initial estimateEd and Pat W.
- Business Description:Award winning service is just a phone call away! J&S Plumbing is available by phone 24/7/365. You will always speak to a live person to provide excellent service for your plumbing needs. Just dial P L U M B E R (758-6237) from any Chicagoland area code: 312, 630, 708, 773 or 847. NO extra charge for nights, weekends, or holidays. J&S Plumbing is an licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing the Chicago-land area since 1991. We provide a professional staff, licensed plu..Recent Review:I have been using their services for many years. Keith is patient and very informative in what he does. Quotes are amazing and so are the hour availabilities. Thank you.Nina R.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned and ran company. We provide all types of Plumbing, Sewer and Water services, from repairs to installs. There is no job too small. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing and Sewer services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourse..Recent Review:I am not one to write many reviews, but I had to let others know how amazing Drainmaster Plumbing is. I have had several problems with pipes in my basement. At first I was using the big name companies who kept charging me insane amounts and never fixed the problem. I do not know many tradesmen and I got referred to Drainmaster by one of my good friends. I then spoke with owner Tim (picked up on first call and not an answering service!) and he was extremely knowledgeable and talked me through how we were going to fix the issue. He arrived early the day of work with his son. There’s something to love about a father/son tag team and good family bond. They quickly fixed my issue at a great price. I can’t say enough good things. Anyone looking for a plumber, do yourself a favor and call Tim. Thank you.Derek N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Find Plumbers in
- South Elgin
- East Dundee
- West Dundee
- Sleepy Hollow
- Carol Stream
- Saint Charles
- Hoffman Estates
- Hanover Park
- Lake In The Hills
- Fox River Grove
- West Chicago
- Pingree Grove
Plumbers in Elgin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO8286 N Ozanam Ave
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 120th Street Plumbing3601 W 120th St
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st in Plumbing3050 N Rockwell St
- 1° Temp Home1050 N DuPage Ave
- 2 Code Plumbing, LLC21438 W Grass Lake Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Chicago5419 N. Kedzie Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Highland Park210 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, Illinois
- 24/7 Plumbers in Naperville1864 High Grove Ln
- 26th Street Plumbing5556 W 26th St
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 5 Star Concrete & Construction1444 s Rockwell
- 7-11 Plumbing and Sewer Service1545 S 61 CT Main Office
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & C SNELTEN INC5 HILLVIEW DR
- A & D Total Plumbing5N151 Gerber Rd
- A & E Sewer And Plumbing241 Adams St.
- A & M CONSULTINGPO BOX 594
West Chicago, Illinois
- A & M PLUMBING3025 S PITNEY CT
- A &W Plumbing Inc.PO Box 385
- A AAA Services5110 Kingston Dr
- A BETTER DEAL1900 S. 61st Ave
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc.112 Sydenham
Spring Grove, Illinois
- A Big & Sons Plumbing17847 W Cheyenne Ct
- A master plumber rich1653 Valley Forge Ct.
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Plumber In One Hour661 Drum Ct
- A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc9930 W 190th St Ste C
- A to Z Tiles & Remodeling23w280 great western ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- A&K Heating and Cooling41W392 Prairie View Ln
- A&T Plumbing Inc & Son77 Old Farm Ln.
- A+ Presidential Plumbing & Sewer Inc.9001 Southview
- A+REMODELING INC.IL152 Main st
West Chicago, Illinois
- A-1 Mullins Plumbing Inc10N793 Rohrssen Rd
- A-ARCHER SEWER & PLUMBING130 N LA GRANGE RD
La Grange, Illinois
- A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing Service504 W Edgewood Rd
- A-Keveloh Plumbing Inc6813 HOBSON VALLEY DR UNIT 105
- A. Kupla Guys4030 Glendenning Road
Downers Grove, Illinois
- A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD123 N GRANT ST
- A.C.T. Plumbing & Property Management, Inc.2660 Hennig Road
- A.E.Lines Inc1600 GOLF ROAD, SUITE 1200
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- AAB CONTRACTORS.INC7220 N CLAREMONT
- Aardvark Backflow/Plumbing LLC.PO Box 85
- ABC Plumbing and Sewer Inc17302 Burnham Ave
- ABCD Construction17W 113 Elder Ln
Villa Park, Illinois
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- ABILITY PLUMBING & SEWERAGE CO.5609 W 79TH ST
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- ABO CONSTRUCTION1213 S DELPHIA AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- ABRAHAMSON'S INC5N290 WOOLEY RD
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Absolute Management & Construction, Inc556 W Potter St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ABV Plumbing960 S River Rd
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accent Flooring1203 S Birch Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Accession Builders&Investments902 S Randall Rd
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Accurate Home Repair2499 Brook Ln
- ACCURATE INDUSTRIES STEAM BATHS AND SAUNAS511 Glenn Avenue
- Accurate King Plumbing16413 W 147th Pl
- Accurate Plumbing Doctors7052 Greenleaf Street
- Accurate Plumbing of Illinois Inc23509 W William Ct
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- ACTION PLUMBING1050 W WASHINGTON ST
West Chicago, Illinois
- Action Pro Plumbing & Sewer2056 N Ashland Ave
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- Adam's Water Treatment Inc7736 E Monticello Way
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- Adi's Heating & Cooling3553 W Irving Park Rd
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- ADR ContractingPO Box 1015
- ADR Sewer And Drain38351 N 4th Ave
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Adres Roofing & Construction2736 W Touhy Ave
- Advance Remodeling Corp45 Mark Dr
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
- Advanced Geothermal Plumbing & Heating LLC323 S Commonwealth Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- Advanced Level Renovations, LLC155 Fernwood Rd
- Advanced Pipe Repair - NO DIG Sewer RepairsPO Box 351
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.992 St. Charles St.
- Advantage Plumbing and Mechanical10509 Williams Way
- Advocate Bath Inc8724 45th Pl
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- AFFORDABLE HANDY DAD2054 W BIRCHWOOD AVE
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Plumbing & Sewer, Ltd.8626 Harms Road
- Affordable sewer and plumbing25840 S Sunset Dr
- Agalan Inc3N321 Ellsworth Ave
- Aiello Plumbing Inc.2415 N 78th court
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- AJ RenovationsPO Box 57
Fox Lake, Illinois
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Akrite Construction co.8010 S. Vernon Ave 3
- Al,s family construction1503 Madison ave
Saint Charles, Illinois
- A & A Builders Groups LLC