The differences between light-filtering and room-darkening window treatments are subtle but important. We’re sharing their pros and cons, how they complement your home and help you save on energy costs.
Get matched with top window treatment in Kuna, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Kuna
- Stan's Handyman ServiceVery well . Even though he does not do roofs, he helped me figure out where a leak was up in the attic, so I could tell my roofer what and where about the leak. Overall, very pleased. 👍
- Unique BlindsThey showed up on time, very quickly and carefully removed the blinds and took then to their shop for cleaning. When the blinds were finished they phoned us and returned with the well cleaned blinds. They quickly and carefully reinstalled the blinds checking the operation of the blinds before leaving. Through out they were very professional. We will have them back
- Unique BlindsThey were reasonably priced. They were quick. I thought they were friendly people. They were responsive. When I called them they got people right out. There was no long wait.
- Unique BlindsIt went great. Phil arrived to our home promptly, and was extremely efficent and curtious. We recommend him highly and will certainly use his services in the future.
- WINDOW COVERING OUTLETGreat. They came to the house with samples, showed up on time, were very helpful in selecting the right blinds for each place, came on time to install and did an excellent job.
- Unique BlindsAfter searching Angie's for a referral and looking in the yellow pages of Dex, I called Unique. They gave me an estimate over the phone for cleaning. Any repair might be extra. That was good. I had 18 mini blinds that were FILTHY. They came and took them down for me, loaded them up and took them away. Did I mention they were FILTHY?? Later the same day they were brought back, re-installed in their proper places and they were sparkling clean! I could not be happier unless they were just plain replaced. Very nice job done. Very nice people to work with and very professional. I recommend to all
- Unique BlindsPhil was prompt, polite and very nice to work with. He seemed genuinely to enjoy the challenge presented by my project and came up with a solution that really pleased me. He is positive and cheerful - just the sort of person that is welcome in my home. I would not hesitate to recommend Unique Blinds. The price is very fair and the work is excellent. I plan on using them again soon when we have a room painted and the blinds need cleaning and refurbishing
- WINDOW COVERING OUTLETThe guy that came out to do the measurements was really nice and did a good job. It took them awhile to get the blinds made but they make them in town which is nice. They came and put the blinds in when I wasn't here but my husband was. They put one blind on the inside of the cill and one on the outside so that looks goofy but thats partly my husbands fault. One of them broke but they came out and fixed it
- WINDOW WORKSShawn came and did a thorough presentation of what he offered. Once I selected what I wanted he provided a detailed estimate. I changed my mind often, and he simply updated the estimate. He even came back to meet my husband and show all the items to him. He installed everything perfectly. The only downfall was the length of time it took to get the window treatments. They had to be ordered and came in two different sets, so Shawn came back twice to do installation. The blinds are excellent and Shawn was very well informed on all aspects of design and installation
- Unique BlindsUnique Blinds called to set an appointment to remove blinds. clean them, repaired a few (okay quite a few broken parts) - he even tracked down some parts that were not easily available over a holiday weekend! They were on time for the appointment. Completely upfront about the cost and time required to do it correctly. They are the nicest human beings ever :) so polite and professional - couldn't recommend them enough
Window Treatment Services in Kuna
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We're a local, family owned business doing home repairs and maintenance for home owners, property managers, and real estate agents in the Boise metro area: Boise, Garden City, Eagle, Meridian, Star, and more (just ask). Owner-Operator-Handyman, Wes Dixon, personally strives to make your home improvement project a breeze. We are fully insured, professional, friendly, honest, and reliable. Call us for an estimate on your home project todayRecent Review:Wes, from Hillside Handyman, comes highly recommended by us. Since my husband acquired a debilitating disease, he no longer can fix things that go wrong in our 41-year old, two-story house. Wes is Johnny-on-the-spot no matter when I call him – no job has been too large or too small. He replaced the pump in our fountain in no time, and even gave my bike a tune-up so it is operating better than ever. Whether you need a light bulb replaced in a hard to reach spot or something repaired, you won’t be disappointed if you call Wes at Hillside HandymaJoAn W.
- Business Description:Ethos Design+Remodel works with clients to create a unique custom interior design that reflects their style - in residential and business interiors. Our goal is to make sure your project is not only done right but that you love it & it reflects who you are and the vision you have in mind. Payment varies per project depending on whether you are in need of consulting &/or project management. We require a deposit to begin work and request progress payments as the work progresses with final payme..Recent Review:Ethos did an amazing job, from the beginning stages of planning and budgeting through the beautiful design all the way to every last finishing touch. This team doesn't do cookie cutter work; each project is inspired by the client's needs and lifestyle. They are so wonderful to work with, I will actually miss the entire team. I cannot recommend them highly enough. If you want a beautiful, functional job done, these are the people to hireNeysa J.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:BONDED PER JOB.Recent Review:We went to the store twice to choose the materials and spoke to them to get a quote. After more than 2 weeks and many phone calls to get a quote, he still has not gotten back to us. He kept saying it will be delivered today or tomorrow......How disappointing!! Can't imagine the service for installation. There are so many other responsible companies to choose fromGlenda P.
- Business Description:When Cal Dillabaugh started Dillabaugh’s Flooring America in 1982 he did not have any aspirations to become anything more than a means to provide a living for him and his family. He founded the business based on the belief to “treat others as you yourself would want to be treated”. Starting a business out of a small showroom on a street corner in Nampa, Idaho, Cal knew that if he didn’t handle concerns quickly and efficiently, that the business would fail.Recent Review:We hired Dillabaugh's to install wool carpeting in a downstairs basement bedroom and bedroom closet. I really dislike writing a poor, but feel I have no choice at this point after being unable to resolve my complaint with the company. We paid over $5,000 for a relatively small job, and justified it as having peace of mind that we'd have a high quality product and install completed. Unfortunately it has been just the opposite. As you'll see from the photos below, the install was rushed and incredibly sloppy. Areas of the threshold at the entrance of the bedroom and closet were cut jagged and loose. Nearly all areas around the baseboards (which we double checked with a Dillabaugh's employee about height set prior to installing) are loose and not even connected, with large gaps of concrete visible. When I contacted Dillabaugh's Representatives to describe my dissatisfaction and concerns with the install, they at first responded cordially, assuring me that a manager would be out and they would make things right. (which I have via text confirmations, as well as them agreeing that the install was poor) I've now dealt with 3 managers, 2 site visits, and a final response of "we can stretch your threshold to take care of those two areas, but we will not be correcting anything else. Your baseboards were set too high, and that is the problem." My question to Dillabaugh's has been this: 1. Why did your employee tell me to set the base where we did? 2. Why did your installer proceed with the install if you all knew the base was too high to begin with? 3. Baseboards aside, can you not see how sloppy and rushed the job was with no inspection on completion? (Installer just took off prior to being able to do a walk through) 4. Why are you not standing behind your service and employees and just making this right? All I have asked for is a small financial concession to partially cover my time and costs in hiring somebody to re-set the base, as it seems to be the most economical and efficient correction here. The resounding response has been that Dillabaugh's won't stand behind their contractors work and they "cannot go backwards in time" (Wayne's words, not mine) Seems logical, it's just a shame a large corporation isn't willing to do the right thing and keep customers. I will not be using Dillabaugh's againSaul B.
- Business Description:Full service Handyman, construction, design, and maintenance company! From the Foundation to the roof, and everything in between.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
window treatment in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Blinds & Shades600 N Maple Grove Rd
- 208 Blinds & Shades
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLINDS BY DESIGN WINDOW TREATMENTS5300 S HAPPY VALLEY RD
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Blindsource - Boise3327 N Eagle Rd STE 110 - 119
- Boise Blind and Drapery94 E 49th St Suite E
- Budget Blinds3230 N Eagle Rd
- Big Hands Home Services
- Ethos Design+Remodel+Real Estate500 S. 8th St
- Ethos Design+Remodel+Real Estate
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Hillside Handyman
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Unique Blinds2147 S. Centurion Place
- Unique Blinds
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR