Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
Get matched with top window treatment in Nampa, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Nampa
- Stan's Handyman ServiceVery well . Even though he does not do roofs, he helped me figure out where a leak was up in the attic, so I could tell my roofer what and where about the leak. Overall, very pleased. 👍
- Unique BlindsThey showed up on time, very quickly and carefully removed the blinds and took then to their shop for cleaning. When the blinds were finished they phoned us and returned with the well cleaned blinds. They quickly and carefully reinstalled the blinds checking the operation of the blinds before leaving. Through out they were very professional. We will have them back
- Unique BlindsIt went great. Phil arrived to our home promptly, and was extremely efficent and curtious. We recommend him highly and will certainly use his services in the future.
- Unique BlindsPhil is great to work with--flexible, professional, and reasonably priced. I had tried several other places first--he was better and less expensive as well.
- Unique BlindsShowed when promised gave a bid came back picked up blinds cleaned and brought them back when promised and hung them.Even restrung one at no charge.They look great for 17 year old pleated shades.Saved us alot
- Unique BlindsShowed up on time. Very polite and professional. Product quality was good as promised. I would highly recommend this company for doing your blinds, etc.
- Unique BlindsUnique Blinds called to set an appointment to remove blinds. clean them, repaired a few (okay quite a few broken parts) - he even tracked down some parts that were not easily available over a holiday weekend! They were on time for the appointment. Completely upfront about the cost and time required to do it correctly. They are the nicest human beings ever :) so polite and professional - couldn't recommend them enough
- Unique BlindsEverything went like clockwork, as usual. Phil was early, and with his easy going and friendly manner got right to the job at hand. He is so competent and efficient that one doesn't have to be concerned about the outcome. He also hauled away without charge our old blinds. This is my third time having Phil work on related blind issues, and I couldn't be more pleased with his service
- Unique BlindsPhil and his daughter came to the house, measured the windows, had lots of great suggestions and left some samples with us. They were very professional and easy to work with. They gave us a quote soon after we notified them of our preferences and their price was comparable to some of the budget blind companies. The installation was only a few weeks later and it all went very well. We couldn't be happier
- The Blind Guy of BoiseRyan owns and operates the Boise franchise of The Blind Guy. He is fair, very friendly, extremely punctual, professional, and has integrity. All experiences were terrific!
Window Treatment Services in Nampa
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:When Cal Dillabaugh started Dillabaugh’s Flooring America in 1982 he did not have any aspirations to become anything more than a means to provide a living for him and his family. He founded the business based on the belief to “treat others as you yourself would want to be treated”. Starting a business out of a small showroom on a street corner in Nampa, Idaho, Cal knew that if he didn’t handle concerns quickly and efficiently, that the business would fail.Recent Review:We hired Dillabaugh's to install wool carpeting in a downstairs basement bedroom and bedroom closet. I really dislike writing a poor, but feel I have no choice at this point after being unable to resolve my complaint with the company. We paid over $5,000 for a relatively small job, and justified it as having peace of mind that we'd have a high quality product and install completed. Unfortunately it has been just the opposite. As you'll see from the photos below, the install was rushed and incredibly sloppy. Areas of the threshold at the entrance of the bedroom and closet were cut jagged and loose. Nearly all areas around the baseboards (which we double checked with a Dillabaugh's employee about height set prior to installing) are loose and not even connected, with large gaps of concrete visible. When I contacted Dillabaugh's Representatives to describe my dissatisfaction and concerns with the install, they at first responded cordially, assuring me that a manager would be out and they would make things right. (which I have via text confirmations, as well as them agreeing that the install was poor) I've now dealt with 3 managers, 2 site visits, and a final response of "we can stretch your threshold to take care of those two areas, but we will not be correcting anything else. Your baseboards were set too high, and that is the problem." My question to Dillabaugh's has been this: 1. Why did your employee tell me to set the base where we did? 2. Why did your installer proceed with the install if you all knew the base was too high to begin with? 3. Baseboards aside, can you not see how sloppy and rushed the job was with no inspection on completion? (Installer just took off prior to being able to do a walk through) 4. Why are you not standing behind your service and employees and just making this right? All I have asked for is a small financial concession to partially cover my time and costs in hiring somebody to re-set the base, as it seems to be the most economical and efficient correction here. The resounding response has been that Dillabaugh's won't stand behind their contractors work and they "cannot go backwards in time" (Wayne's words, not mine) Seems logical, it's just a shame a large corporation isn't willing to do the right thing and keep customers. I will not be using Dillabaugh's againSaul B.
- Business Description:BONDED PER JOB.Recent Review:We went to the store twice to choose the materials and spoke to them to get a quote. After more than 2 weeks and many phone calls to get a quote, he still has not gotten back to us. He kept saying it will be delivered today or tomorrow......How disappointing!! Can't imagine the service for installation. There are so many other responsible companies to choose fromGlenda P.
- Business Description:Neef's Carpet One is a locally owned co-op. Business started in 1948 as Sunset Interiors and then became Neef's Carpet One in 1986.
- Business Description:We have been in the repair industry for 30 years, with 18 of those years servicing the Treasure Valley. We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards as payment for services. The Maintenance Shop also works with many out of state property owners, providing repair services and periodic inspections for rental propertyRecent Review:I am posting this as a warning to anyone contemplating using services of Steve of The Maintenance Shop also known as Treasure Valley Repairs (Meridian, Idaho) in hopes that others will not become victims of this company. I believe seniors, like myself, are especially susceptible to this business? practice of intimidation and bullying to extort money. <br /> He has set up his sprinkler blow-out service as follows: complete a form on his web page,submit, and await a confirmation email. He specifically states that if you do not receive a confirmation email you should submit again. Once a confirmation is <br /> received, you must check his blog every day to find out if he might be in your neighborhood and if he has or has not blown out your sprinklers on that day. <br /> I submitted his form and got no confirmation email. I asked him for clarification as I was a new customer and he sent a text that basically said refer to his web page. So I submitted a second request form. Again, I did not receive a confirmation. I called his <br /> phone to find out what was happening. No answer. <br /> A month later he shows up at my home after dark and after the area had experienced freezing temperatures.When my husband informed him we had the sprinklers blown out weeks ago, he said I owed him $25 anyway. <br /> The following morning I received an email invoice so I was obviously receiving his emails. He also sent a text saying he had placed liens against 5 homes last year and he had to take time out of his very busy schedule to do so and demanded immediate payment in order to avoid a lien against my home. <br /> This was followed by a direct threat of a lien and he became volatile. When I clarified I had never received confirmation emails he responded in an alarmingly threatening manner. A few of the more choice statements included: ?your confirmation email probably <br /> went to a junk folder or something. . . I have proof you agree to the term so you need to prove you did not receive the confirmation email. . ., I do not take calls during blowout season because I have too many customers. . ., I have all the information I need. . ., not sure what kind of game you were trying to do. . .? etc. <br /> I felt I had to pay him (by cashier?s check which he has never acknowledged) in order to prevent him from continuing to harass me. His responses were so volatile and threatening that I don?t think I am dealing with a stable individual. No one should be subjected <br /> to such unethical behavior and have to spend time defending themselves against such unprofessional attacks. <br /Judy N.
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Nampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Blinds & Shades600 N Maple Grove Rd
- 208 Blinds & Shades
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLINDS BY DESIGN WINDOW TREATMENTS5300 S HAPPY VALLEY RD
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Blindsource - Boise3327 N Eagle Rd STE 110 - 119
- Boise Blind and Drapery94 E 49th St Suite E
- Budget Blinds3230 N Eagle Rd
- Big Hands Home Services
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Hillside Handyman
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Unique Blinds2147 S. Centurion Place
- Unique Blinds
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR