Stan's Handyman Service

Founded 2000 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Handyman

Please call for more details.

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!...

Circle G Industries

Owner operated. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

11/17/2020

I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handyman.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

07/16/2020

Stan had to cancel because he had exposure with a friend whose daughter tested positive for Covid. I appreciate his willingness to not possibly bring it to my listing. Our conversations were always positive and I will potentially have a need for him on future listings. I am a Realtor.

Description of Work
Toilet repair, hanging screens, install new garbage disposal.

Category handyman service,air duct cleaning

06/30/2020

Stan was courteous, very professional and took care of the jobs at Hans with expertise. I plan to use Stan again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

06/27/2020

Took the time to figure out how to move a mirror so the vanity would fit correctly. Friendly and efficient. Really appreciated the time and work.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

06/24/2020

The job was completed in a few hours with excellent results and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Install cabinets and sink in kitchenitt

Category handyman service,woodworking