If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Get matched with top window treatment in Marsing, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Marsing
- Stan's Handyman ServiceVery well . Even though he does not do roofs, he helped me figure out where a leak was up in the attic, so I could tell my roofer what and where about the leak. Overall, very pleased. 👍
- Unique BlindsThey showed up on time, very quickly and carefully removed the blinds and took then to their shop for cleaning. When the blinds were finished they phoned us and returned with the well cleaned blinds. They quickly and carefully reinstalled the blinds checking the operation of the blinds before leaving. Through out they were very professional. We will have them back
- Unique BlindsThey were reasonably priced. They were quick. I thought they were friendly people. They were responsive. When I called them they got people right out. There was no long wait.
- NAMPA FLOORS & INTERIORS (State Street Store)Flooring: Outstanding work. Crew showed up on time, removed all the old materials quickly, and proceeded to install without problems the subflooring and hardwood. It required temporary removal of hardwood molding in the MBR. This required craftsmanship and sensitivity and they pulled it off. My house is older, so choosing tasteful blinds that would preserve the age of the structure was paramount and the design consultant did a marvelous job. I'm delighted with it. I hihgly recommend this company for either flooring or window treatments
- HELENA'S INTERIORS INCHelena came at the designated appointment time with a helper. They helped us decide what type of blind was best for our desires. After measuring, she submitted an estimate within a short time and was able to install the blinds before the estimated delivery date. The installer was a delightful man that really takes pride in his work
- Unique BlindsShowed up on time. Very polite and professional. Product quality was good as promised. I would highly recommend this company for doing your blinds, etc.
- Unique BlindsPhil spent a lot of time ensuring that our desired needs we're met. Very personalized service and support. No upswell tactics and best of all Phil is also quite the skilled interior decorator treating each project as though it was being installed in his own home. Great passion for his work and ensures complete customer satisfaction
- Unique BlindsShowed when promised gave a bid came back picked up blinds cleaned and brought them back when promised and hung them.Even restrung one at no charge.They look great for 17 year old pleated shades.Saved us alot
- Unique BlindsPhil was an absolute delight to work with. He was very honest in helping us pick and design our blinds. Install was prompt and flawless! We have since had him back for additional work and couldn't be happier with him. Highly recommend Phil!!!
- Budget BlindsI saw Brad's great reviews on Angie's List and called him first. I was impressed with his professionalism on the phone. Brad made an appointment with me and called when he was delayed in traffic; something that I really appreciated. He helped me narrow down my choice of window covering based on what I was trying to accomplish and then helped me pick the best color from a large selection of colors. The prices were reasonable and he was very patient and pleasant when I changed my mind on one of the choices several times. The products came in quickly and Brad did a great installation the next day so that I could have them up before I went out of town. I was completely satisfied with both Brad and the products that he provided. I would absolutely use him again. He is a real professional and a very nice person as well
Window Treatment Services in Marsing
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:When Cal Dillabaugh started Dillabaugh’s Flooring America in 1982 he did not have any aspirations to become anything more than a means to provide a living for him and his family. He founded the business based on the belief to “treat others as you yourself would want to be treated”. Starting a business out of a small showroom on a street corner in Nampa, Idaho, Cal knew that if he didn’t handle concerns quickly and efficiently, that the business would fail.Recent Review:We hired Dillabaugh's to install wool carpeting in a downstairs basement bedroom and bedroom closet. I really dislike writing a poor, but feel I have no choice at this point after being unable to resolve my complaint with the company. We paid over $5,000 for a relatively small job, and justified it as having peace of mind that we'd have a high quality product and install completed. Unfortunately it has been just the opposite. As you'll see from the photos below, the install was rushed and incredibly sloppy. Areas of the threshold at the entrance of the bedroom and closet were cut jagged and loose. Nearly all areas around the baseboards (which we double checked with a Dillabaugh's employee about height set prior to installing) are loose and not even connected, with large gaps of concrete visible. When I contacted Dillabaugh's Representatives to describe my dissatisfaction and concerns with the install, they at first responded cordially, assuring me that a manager would be out and they would make things right. (which I have via text confirmations, as well as them agreeing that the install was poor) I've now dealt with 3 managers, 2 site visits, and a final response of "we can stretch your threshold to take care of those two areas, but we will not be correcting anything else. Your baseboards were set too high, and that is the problem." My question to Dillabaugh's has been this: 1. Why did your employee tell me to set the base where we did? 2. Why did your installer proceed with the install if you all knew the base was too high to begin with? 3. Baseboards aside, can you not see how sloppy and rushed the job was with no inspection on completion? (Installer just took off prior to being able to do a walk through) 4. Why are you not standing behind your service and employees and just making this right? All I have asked for is a small financial concession to partially cover my time and costs in hiring somebody to re-set the base, as it seems to be the most economical and efficient correction here. The resounding response has been that Dillabaugh's won't stand behind their contractors work and they "cannot go backwards in time" (Wayne's words, not mine) Seems logical, it's just a shame a large corporation isn't willing to do the right thing and keep customers. I will not be using Dillabaugh's againSaul B.
- Business Description:BONDED PER JOB.Recent Review:We went to the store twice to choose the materials and spoke to them to get a quote. After more than 2 weeks and many phone calls to get a quote, he still has not gotten back to us. He kept saying it will be delivered today or tomorrow......How disappointing!! Can't imagine the service for installation. There are so many other responsible companies to choose fromGlenda P.
- Business Description:Budget Blinds serves customers in the entire Treasure Valley as a leading source for custom window treatments. Our company carries high-quality, affordable window coverings. You will be amazed at the final results we can bring you. Your interior decor can be enhanced for a great price. Our window treatment selection includes: • Blinds and Shades • Shutters and Draperies • Custom Bedding • Table Linens and Rugs • Screen Doors • Window Film • Home Décor Accents Our showroom can come stra..
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:Since 1982 Dillabaugh's Flooring America has had a long standing reputation in the Treasure Valley for providing customer centered service and quality floor covering. With local ownership, thousands of products offered through Flooring America, the 5 Star selection system which tells at a glance the warranty and quality of a product, liftime installation guarantee so it will always be taken care of, Confidence Plus warranty - Don't like it after installation, just pick a different color or s..Recent Review:Great! Good communication competitive pricing and I was hvery happy with installation.James H.
- Business Description:Neef's Carpet One is a locally owned co-op. Business started in 1948 as Sunset Interiors and then became Neef's Carpet One in 1986.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Find window treatment in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
window treatment in Marsing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.D. Remodeling
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Unique Blinds2147 S. Centurion Place
- Unique Blinds
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR