Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
Get matched with top window treatment in Wilder, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Wilder
- Stan's Handyman ServiceVery well . Even though he does not do roofs, he helped me figure out where a leak was up in the attic, so I could tell my roofer what and where about the leak. Overall, very pleased. 👍
- Unique BlindsThey showed up on time, very quickly and carefully removed the blinds and took then to their shop for cleaning. When the blinds were finished they phoned us and returned with the well cleaned blinds. They quickly and carefully reinstalled the blinds checking the operation of the blinds before leaving. Through out they were very professional. We will have them back
- Unique BlindsThey were reasonably priced. They were quick. I thought they were friendly people. They were responsive. When I called them they got people right out. There was no long wait.
- Unique BlindsThe blinds were picked up on time, cleaned and reinstalled. A great job! They were great to work with, very professional, and friendly. The cost was very economical, I will probably have the blinds cleaned more often in the future.
- INSTALLS R USI ordered my window coverings on the internet in stages (12 at time). I called Marty and he was able to schedule the installation within a week. He arrived promptly with a ladder and tools to do the job. He unpacked, organized placed the blinds and installed them perfectly. When the second shipment came it was a repeat performance. I am ordering the third set now and look forward to having him install the balance of my window coverings. What a bargain at $7.00 per window
- Unique BlindsPhil was great. He was very responsive, always arrived on time, and gave helpful suggestions. He went back to the manufacturer for larger samples of my "finalist" choices, which was great. He did a great job of hanging the blinds and even touched up the paint where my temporary paper blinds from Home Depot pulled paint off when they were removed. I highly recommend him
- Unique BlindsPhil Woodward is the owner and service provider for this company. He is always very pleasant to deal with, very knowledgeable, and attentive to details. We have been using his company for years and have always had great service.
- WINDOW WORKSShawn came and did a thorough presentation of what he offered. Once I selected what I wanted he provided a detailed estimate. I changed my mind often, and he simply updated the estimate. He even came back to meet my husband and show all the items to him. He installed everything perfectly. The only downfall was the length of time it took to get the window treatments. They had to be ordered and came in two different sets, so Shawn came back twice to do installation. The blinds are excellent and Shawn was very well informed on all aspects of design and installation
- Blindsource - BoiseDave owns this business with his brother. Dave was very patient while we went back and forth about which kinds of treatments to order. They were reasonably-priced and they were quick about installing the blinds once they came in. All trash was removed. While installing, they noticed defects in one set of blinds and arranged to replace them without my having to ask. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Budget BlindsPurchased about 14 cellular shades (top down, bottom up) from Budget Blinds about 9 years ago. Found shades to be of high quality. Had only one (1) problem with a shade about 3 years ago, and contacted the folks at Budget Blinds. I took the shade in and they fixed it at no cost. Summer-time home renovation project resulted in the need for 5 new window shades (top down, bottom up). Cory, from Budget Blinds, made two visits to our home, with samples, trying to match the shades from the previous and 9-year old purchase. Found samples that came very close and purchased the shades. Cory kept us informed of the order processing and shipping (about 2 weeks), and on the day that they arrived at the Eagle storefront, he called and came out personally to install them. Very professional service. Highly recommended
Window Treatment Services in Wilder
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:BONDED PER JOB.Recent Review:We went to the store twice to choose the materials and spoke to them to get a quote. After more than 2 weeks and many phone calls to get a quote, he still has not gotten back to us. He kept saying it will be delivered today or tomorrow......How disappointing!! Can't imagine the service for installation. There are so many other responsible companies to choose fromGlenda P.
- Business Description:When Cal Dillabaugh started Dillabaugh’s Flooring America in 1982 he did not have any aspirations to become anything more than a means to provide a living for him and his family. He founded the business based on the belief to “treat others as you yourself would want to be treated”. Starting a business out of a small showroom on a street corner in Nampa, Idaho, Cal knew that if he didn’t handle concerns quickly and efficiently, that the business would fail.Recent Review:We hired Dillabaugh's to install wool carpeting in a downstairs basement bedroom and bedroom closet. I really dislike writing a poor, but feel I have no choice at this point after being unable to resolve my complaint with the company. We paid over $5,000 for a relatively small job, and justified it as having peace of mind that we'd have a high quality product and install completed. Unfortunately it has been just the opposite. As you'll see from the photos below, the install was rushed and incredibly sloppy. Areas of the threshold at the entrance of the bedroom and closet were cut jagged and loose. Nearly all areas around the baseboards (which we double checked with a Dillabaugh's employee about height set prior to installing) are loose and not even connected, with large gaps of concrete visible. When I contacted Dillabaugh's Representatives to describe my dissatisfaction and concerns with the install, they at first responded cordially, assuring me that a manager would be out and they would make things right. (which I have via text confirmations, as well as them agreeing that the install was poor) I've now dealt with 3 managers, 2 site visits, and a final response of "we can stretch your threshold to take care of those two areas, but we will not be correcting anything else. Your baseboards were set too high, and that is the problem." My question to Dillabaugh's has been this: 1. Why did your employee tell me to set the base where we did? 2. Why did your installer proceed with the install if you all knew the base was too high to begin with? 3. Baseboards aside, can you not see how sloppy and rushed the job was with no inspection on completion? (Installer just took off prior to being able to do a walk through) 4. Why are you not standing behind your service and employees and just making this right? All I have asked for is a small financial concession to partially cover my time and costs in hiring somebody to re-set the base, as it seems to be the most economical and efficient correction here. The resounding response has been that Dillabaugh's won't stand behind their contractors work and they "cannot go backwards in time" (Wayne's words, not mine) Seems logical, it's just a shame a large corporation isn't willing to do the right thing and keep customers. I will not be using Dillabaugh's againSaul B.
- Business Description:Sales and Installation of blinds, shutters, sunscreens, awnings, retractable screen doors, shades and window coverings. Free On-Site, In-Home Estimates and Istallation. The Blind Guy services both Residential and Commercial buildings. We measure each window for a precise, custom fit for your selected window coverings. We provide color samples for you to select in the comfort of your own home. The Blind Guy uses the latest technology to insure speed and accuracy with your order. We use Laser M..Recent Review:On time, on budget, as promised,looks great! Can't ask for more than that.Kelly M.
- Business Description:Boise's premier manufacturer of window blinds, shades and shutters. We custom make most blinds and shades right here in our own shop, using the latest industry technology. Visit our showroom or call for a free in-home consultationRecent Review:Great. They came to the house with samples, showed up on time, were very helpful in selecting the right blinds for each place, came on time to install and did an excellent job.Jamie S.
- Business Description:Since 1982 Dillabaugh's Flooring America has had a long standing reputation in the Treasure Valley for providing customer centered service and quality floor covering. With local ownership, thousands of products offered through Flooring America, the 5 Star selection system which tells at a glance the warranty and quality of a product, liftime installation guarantee so it will always be taken care of, Confidence Plus warranty - Don't like it after installation, just pick a different color or s..Recent Review:Great! Good communication competitive pricing and I was hvery happy with installation.James H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Find window treatment in
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
window treatment in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.D. Remodeling
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLINDS BY DESIGN WINDOW TREATMENTS5300 S HAPPY VALLEY RD
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Blindsource - Boise3327 N Eagle Rd STE 110 - 119
- Boise Blind and Drapery94 E 49th St Suite E
- Budget Blinds3230 N Eagle Rd
- Big Hands Home Services
- CALDWELL GLASS919 MAIN ST
- CALDWELL GLASS
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Unique Blinds2147 S. Centurion Place
- Unique Blinds
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR