Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Get matched with top window treatment in Garden City, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Garden City
- Stan's Handyman ServiceVery well . Even though he does not do roofs, he helped me figure out where a leak was up in the attic, so I could tell my roofer what and where about the leak. Overall, very pleased. 👍
- Unique BlindsThey showed up on time, very quickly and carefully removed the blinds and took then to their shop for cleaning. When the blinds were finished they phoned us and returned with the well cleaned blinds. They quickly and carefully reinstalled the blinds checking the operation of the blinds before leaving. Through out they were very professional. We will have them back read less
- Unique BlindsThey were reasonably priced. They were quick. I thought they were friendly people. They were responsive. When I called them they got people right out. There was no long wait.
- Unique BlindsPhil was a very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He came to our home, gave us a free estimate, wasn't pushy, and didn't try to talk us into the most expensive product. He was very patient to wait for our home to get painted and the windows flashed properly before installing the blinds that he had ordered for us a month previous! Installation was quick, precise, and he cleaned up after himself...even took our old blinds away! I will recommend his services, and also call him for cleanings read less
- Unique BlindsArrived around 9:30 a.m. Was half hour late because of the lousy weather (snowing). That was actually sooner than I thought that he could make it. Phil put a towel down on the front stoop to catch the snow from being tracked into the house. He de-installed the blinds very quickly, within half an hour, and was gone with a promise to be back around 5:30 p.m. He returned around 6 p.m. because of both the snow and lousy traffic and re-installed the blinds within 30 minutes. Should also mention that he replaced any cracked pulls and other parts that were deteriorating. Was professional and timely. Would definitely use his service again, and highly recommend his services to others read less
- WINDOW COVERING OUTLETThe guy that came out to do the measurements was really nice and did a good job. It took them awhile to get the blinds made but they make them in town which is nice. They came and put the blinds in when I wasn't here but my husband was. They put one blind on the inside of the cill and one on the outside so that looks goofy but thats partly my husbands fault. One of them broke but they came out and fixed it read less
- Unique BlindsVery nice, good samples to choose from, gave input and professional advice but allowed us to make final decision.
- Unique BlindsPhil is great to work with--flexible, professional, and reasonably priced. I had tried several other places first--he was better and less expensive as well.
- Unique BlindsFor less than $2,000.00 Unique Blinds provided window treatments for all the windows in our new home. The hurricane-style Graber blinds are absolutely beautiful! Phil Woodward, owner, met with us, discussed types of window treatments available, measured each window, and, when we decided on hurricane-style blinds, provided us with a written estimate. He left color samples for us to choose from, encouraging us to compare the samples at different times throughout the day before deciding on the color. After three days we called Phil and shared our color choice; 8-days later our custom fitted, personalized hurricane-style blinds arrived and were installed. All of this was accomplished between November 25 & December 2--the start of a very busy holiday season. Hooray for Unique Blinds! Those are the "facts" about our order. What must be emphasized, however, was the human element in our transaction with Unique Blinds. Phil Woodward provided THE BEST customer service and support I have experienced in a very long time. He was helpful, upbeat and positive, on time or early for both appointments, and was a delightful man to meet and with whom to do business. He did not ask for a deposit on the window treatments. Not until he had installed the blinds and cleaned up and we were satisfied with the product and his work, were we asked to pay. It was a GREAT experience! When we are ready to have the blinds cleaned, I know who we will call--Unique Blinds! This is a local company that is very deserving of the success and growth it has experienced in the last few years read less
- Unique BlindsIt went great. The owner, Phil and his wife are friendly, professional and extremely helpful.
Window Treatment Services in Garden City
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handyman read lessJanet O.
- Business Description:We're a local, family owned business doing home repairs and maintenance for home owners, property managers, and real estate agents in the Boise metro area: Boise, Garden City, Eagle, Meridian, Star, and more (just ask). Owner-Operator-Handyman, Wes Dixon, personally strives to make your home improvement project a breeze. We are fully insured, professional, friendly, honest, and reliable. Call us for an estimate on your home project today read lessRecent Review:Wes, from Hillside Handyman, comes highly recommended by us. Since my husband acquired a debilitating disease, he no longer can fix things that go wrong in our 41-year old, two-story house. Wes is Johnny-on-the-spot no matter when I call him – no job has been too large or too small. He replaced the pump in our fountain in no time, and even gave my bike a tune-up so it is operating better than ever. Whether you need a light bulb replaced in a hard to reach spot or something repaired, you won’t be disappointed if you call Wes at Hillside Handyma read lessJoAn W.
- Business Description:Ethos Design+Remodel works with clients to create a unique custom interior design that reflects their style - in residential and business interiors. Our goal is to make sure your project is not only done right but that you love it & it reflects who you are and the vision you have in mind. Payment varies per project depending on whether you are in need of consulting &/or project management. We require a deposit to begin work and request progress payments as the work progresses with final payme.. read lessRecent Review:Ethos did an amazing job, from the beginning stages of planning and budgeting through the beautiful design all the way to every last finishing touch. This team doesn't do cookie cutter work; each project is inspired by the client's needs and lifestyle. They are so wonderful to work with, I will actually miss the entire team. I cannot recommend them highly enough. If you want a beautiful, functional job done, these are the people to hire read lessNeysa J.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
- Business Description:BONDED PER JOB.Recent Review:We went to the store twice to choose the materials and spoke to them to get a quote. After more than 2 weeks and many phone calls to get a quote, he still has not gotten back to us. He kept saying it will be delivered today or tomorrow......How disappointing!! Can't imagine the service for installation. There are so many other responsible companies to choose from read lessGlenda P.
- Business Description:When Cal Dillabaugh started Dillabaugh’s Flooring America in 1982 he did not have any aspirations to become anything more than a means to provide a living for him and his family. He founded the business based on the belief to “treat others as you yourself would want to be treated”. Starting a business out of a small showroom on a street corner in Nampa, Idaho, Cal knew that if he didn’t handle concerns quickly and efficiently, that the business would fail. read lessRecent Review:We hired Dillabaugh's to install wool carpeting in a downstairs basement bedroom and bedroom closet. I really dislike writing a poor, but feel I have no choice at this point after being unable to resolve my complaint with the company. We paid over $5,000 for a relatively small job, and justified it as having peace of mind that we'd have a high quality product and install completed. Unfortunately it has been just the opposite. As you'll see from the photos below, the install was rushed and incredibly sloppy. Areas of the threshold at the entrance of the bedroom and closet were cut jagged and loose. Nearly all areas around the baseboards (which we double checked with a Dillabaugh's employee about height set prior to installing) are loose and not even connected, with large gaps of concrete visible. When I contacted Dillabaugh's Representatives to describe my dissatisfaction and concerns with the install, they at first responded cordially, assuring me that a manager would be out and they would make things right. (which I have via text confirmations, as well as them agreeing that the install was poor) I've now dealt with 3 managers, 2 site visits, and a final response of "we can stretch your threshold to take care of those two areas, but we will not be correcting anything else. Your baseboards were set too high, and that is the problem." My question to Dillabaugh's has been this: 1. Why did your employee tell me to set the base where we did? 2. Why did your installer proceed with the install if you all knew the base was too high to begin with? 3. Baseboards aside, can you not see how sloppy and rushed the job was with no inspection on completion? (Installer just took off prior to being able to do a walk through) 4. Why are you not standing behind your service and employees and just making this right? All I have asked for is a small financial concession to partially cover my time and costs in hiring somebody to re-set the base, as it seems to be the most economical and efficient correction here. The resounding response has been that Dillabaugh's won't stand behind their contractors work and they "cannot go backwards in time" (Wayne's words, not mine) Seems logical, it's just a shame a large corporation isn't willing to do the right thing and keep customers. I will not be using Dillabaugh's again read lessSaul B.
- Business Description:Originally starting as Jackson's Draperies in 1950, Jackson Shade Company, LLC. is a family owned and operated company that furnishes and installs a full range of window treatments. With over 60 years of experience, we have the knowledge and ability to take care of all of your window covering needs, including blinds, shades, drapes, shutters, motorization, and automation. Give us a call today read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters offer an elegant window treatment, and come in a range of styles and materials. If you want to install estate shutters in your home, check out our guide to help you understand how much you’ll spend and where you can cut costs.
When dressing a small window, you want to let in as much natural light as possible and avoid making a space look smaller. Here are 10 inspirational window treatment ideas for small windows—from blinds to shutters to patterns and colors.
Find window treatment in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
window treatment in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Blinds & Shades600 N Maple Grove Rd
- 208 Blinds & Shades
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLINDS BY DESIGN WINDOW TREATMENTS5300 S HAPPY VALLEY RD
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Blindsource - Boise3327 N Eagle Rd STE 110 - 119
- Boise Blind and Drapery94 E 49th St Suite E
- Budget Blinds3230 N Eagle Rd
- Big Hands Home Services
- Ethos Design+Remodel+Real Estate500 S. 8th St
- Ethos Design+Remodel+Real Estate
- Gotcha Covered of Eagle
- Gotcha Covered of Eagle
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Hillside Handyman
- Jackson Shade Company, LLC1599 S Oriole Way
- Jackson Shade Company, LLC
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Unique Blinds2147 S. Centurion Place
- Unique Blinds
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR