The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Garden City, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Garden City
- Stan's Handyman ServiceVery well . Even though he does not do roofs, he helped me figure out where a leak was up in the attic, so I could tell my roofer what and where about the leak. Overall, very pleased. 👍
- Unique BlindsThey showed up on time, very quickly and carefully removed the blinds and took then to their shop for cleaning. When the blinds were finished they phoned us and returned with the well cleaned blinds. They quickly and carefully reinstalled the blinds checking the operation of the blinds before leaving. Through out they were very professional. We will have them back
- Unique BlindsThey were reasonably priced. They were quick. I thought they were friendly people. They were responsive. When I called them they got people right out. There was no long wait.
- Unique BlindsMy blinds are made by Bali and the up/down honeycomb design. I bought the blinds 7 years ago and had never had them professionally cleaned. I cared for them according to the manufacturer's recommendation minus the professional cleaning. I found Unique Blinds on Angie's list and thought I'd give them a try. I am so glad I did! I scheduled my appointment for pickup with Phil. He arrived exactly when he said he would. He was friendly and cheery. He even brought a towel to wipe his shoes to make sure he didn't track dirt into my living room. He explained the process of how the blinds would be cleaned and gave me an approximate time of return in the afternoon. He returned on time, re-installed the blinds and my blinds look fantastic! The broken cord was replaced and the blind functions as it should. I am very pleased with his service and price! His cord repair was almost half of everyone else I contacted. I would highly recommend Phil and Unique Blinds. He also sells and installs blinds. I know where I will be getting my new blinds from for my next house
- Unique BlindsUnique Blinds called to set an appointment to remove blinds. clean them, repaired a few (okay quite a few broken parts) - he even tracked down some parts that were not easily available over a holiday weekend! They were on time for the appointment. Completely upfront about the cost and time required to do it correctly. They are the nicest human beings ever :) so polite and professional - couldn't recommend them enough
- Unique BlindsPhil spent a lot of time ensuring that our desired needs we're met. Very personalized service and support. No upswell tactics and best of all Phil is also quite the skilled interior decorator treating each project as though it was being installed in his own home. Great passion for his work and ensures complete customer satisfaction
- Unique BlindsEverything went like clockwork, as usual. Phil was early, and with his easy going and friendly manner got right to the job at hand. He is so competent and efficient that one doesn't have to be concerned about the outcome. He also hauled away without charge our old blinds. This is my third time having Phil work on related blind issues, and I couldn't be more pleased with his service
- Unique BlindsPhil and his daughter came to the house, measured the windows, had lots of great suggestions and left some samples with us. They were very professional and easy to work with. They gave us a quote soon after we notified them of our preferences and their price was comparable to some of the budget blind companies. The installation was only a few weeks later and it all went very well. We couldn't be happier
- Unique BlindsThese folks are the best! They did all that work overnight and were so helpful and pleasant! Their work is meticulous and outstanding My blinds look brand new!
- INSTALLS R USI ordered my window coverings on the internet in stages (12 at time). I called Marty and he was able to schedule the installation within a week. He arrived promptly with a ladder and tools to do the job. He unpacked, organized placed the blinds and installed them perfectly. When the second shipment came it was a repeat performance. I am ordering the third set now and look forward to having him install the balance of my window coverings. What a bargain at $7.00 per window
Window Treatment Services in Garden City
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We're a local, family owned business doing home repairs and maintenance for home owners, property managers, and real estate agents in the Boise metro area: Boise, Garden City, Eagle, Meridian, Star, and more (just ask). Owner-Operator-Handyman, Wes Dixon, personally strives to make your home improvement project a breeze. We are fully insured, professional, friendly, honest, and reliable. Call us for an estimate on your home project todayRecent Review:Wes, from Hillside Handyman, comes highly recommended by us. Since my husband acquired a debilitating disease, he no longer can fix things that go wrong in our 41-year old, two-story house. Wes is Johnny-on-the-spot no matter when I call him – no job has been too large or too small. He replaced the pump in our fountain in no time, and even gave my bike a tune-up so it is operating better than ever. Whether you need a light bulb replaced in a hard to reach spot or something repaired, you won’t be disappointed if you call Wes at Hillside HandymaJoAn W.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:Ethos Design+Remodel works with clients to create a unique custom interior design that reflects their style - in residential and business interiors. Our goal is to make sure your project is not only done right but that you love it & it reflects who you are and the vision you have in mind. Payment varies per project depending on whether you are in need of consulting &/or project management. We require a deposit to begin work and request progress payments as the work progresses with final payme..Recent Review:Ethos did an amazing job, from the beginning stages of planning and budgeting through the beautiful design all the way to every last finishing touch. This team doesn't do cookie cutter work; each project is inspired by the client's needs and lifestyle. They are so wonderful to work with, I will actually miss the entire team. I cannot recommend them highly enough. If you want a beautiful, functional job done, these are the people to hireNeysa J.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:BONDED PER JOB.Recent Review:We went to the store twice to choose the materials and spoke to them to get a quote. After more than 2 weeks and many phone calls to get a quote, he still has not gotten back to us. He kept saying it will be delivered today or tomorrow......How disappointing!! Can't imagine the service for installation. There are so many other responsible companies to choose fromGlenda P.
- Business Description:When Cal Dillabaugh started Dillabaugh’s Flooring America in 1982 he did not have any aspirations to become anything more than a means to provide a living for him and his family. He founded the business based on the belief to “treat others as you yourself would want to be treated”. Starting a business out of a small showroom on a street corner in Nampa, Idaho, Cal knew that if he didn’t handle concerns quickly and efficiently, that the business would fail.Recent Review:We hired Dillabaugh's to install wool carpeting in a downstairs basement bedroom and bedroom closet. I really dislike writing a poor, but feel I have no choice at this point after being unable to resolve my complaint with the company. We paid over $5,000 for a relatively small job, and justified it as having peace of mind that we'd have a high quality product and install completed. Unfortunately it has been just the opposite. As you'll see from the photos below, the install was rushed and incredibly sloppy. Areas of the threshold at the entrance of the bedroom and closet were cut jagged and loose. Nearly all areas around the baseboards (which we double checked with a Dillabaugh's employee about height set prior to installing) are loose and not even connected, with large gaps of concrete visible. When I contacted Dillabaugh's Representatives to describe my dissatisfaction and concerns with the install, they at first responded cordially, assuring me that a manager would be out and they would make things right. (which I have via text confirmations, as well as them agreeing that the install was poor) I've now dealt with 3 managers, 2 site visits, and a final response of "we can stretch your threshold to take care of those two areas, but we will not be correcting anything else. Your baseboards were set too high, and that is the problem." My question to Dillabaugh's has been this: 1. Why did your employee tell me to set the base where we did? 2. Why did your installer proceed with the install if you all knew the base was too high to begin with? 3. Baseboards aside, can you not see how sloppy and rushed the job was with no inspection on completion? (Installer just took off prior to being able to do a walk through) 4. Why are you not standing behind your service and employees and just making this right? All I have asked for is a small financial concession to partially cover my time and costs in hiring somebody to re-set the base, as it seems to be the most economical and efficient correction here. The resounding response has been that Dillabaugh's won't stand behind their contractors work and they "cannot go backwards in time" (Wayne's words, not mine) Seems logical, it's just a shame a large corporation isn't willing to do the right thing and keep customers. I will not be using Dillabaugh's againSaul B.
- Business Description:Window Coverings of Idaho is a local Boise based business offering exceptional service and products for Window Fashions. We offer Hunter Douglas Blinds, shades, shutters and sheers as well as custom draperies for your home or business. We offer free in-home consultations as well as professional installation of all purchases
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
window treatment in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Blinds & Shades600 N Maple Grove Rd
- 208 Blinds & Shades
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLINDS BY DESIGN WINDOW TREATMENTS5300 S HAPPY VALLEY RD
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Blindsource - Boise3327 N Eagle Rd STE 110 - 119
- Boise Blind and Drapery94 E 49th St Suite E
- Budget Blinds3230 N Eagle Rd
- Big Hands Home Services
- Ethos Design+Remodel+Real Estate500 S. 8th St
- Ethos Design+Remodel+Real Estate
- Gotcha Covered of Eagle
- Gotcha Covered of Eagle
- Hillside Handyman770 S 13th St
- Hillside Handyman
- Jackson Shade Company, LLC1599 S Oriole Way
- Jackson Shade Company, LLC
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Unique Blinds2147 S. Centurion Place
- Unique Blinds
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR