Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Garden City, ID
There are 26 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Garden City
- Regal DrywallRegal Drywall was timely, responsive, and friendly. Quality of work was great, and pricing was fair.
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Orregos BuildersAmazing, it is very annoying to share a review with Angie's list, the job was done very well but I have been trying to write a review many times I almost gave up
- Ravenwood Interiors LLCIt went very well, job was completed in a timely manner. Work was exceptional. I would definitely hire again. Good company to hire.
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCDustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.
- PEA Construction & RemodelSmoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes up
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCVery professional, and did an exceptional job. We had Dustin install tile flooring, some carpet installation, and putting up drywall.
- Michael GallivanMichael arrived on time, did an excellent job, and was paid a reasonable rate. Then a low voltage "designer" light (which was defective) and photocell activated security lights went bad. He came to our rescue without any issues. Plus he replaced batteries on 6 new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Thank you, Mike. I have to add that two of the Angie's List referrals failed to appear for their estimate appointments. Me and my family recommend Michael Gallivan with no reservations
- Ken Jensen ConstructionI have used Ken for several projects. Bath remodels, floor tiling, sheetrock repair, laminate flooring, prefinished hardwood flooring, and cabinet installation with tile back splash. Ken is an absolute pro at his work and a gentleman to his customers. I highly recommend him.
- Ken Jensen ConstructionWe have worked with Ken Jensen on numerous projects over several years. We have always been impressed with his attention to detail and his ability to come up with a solution to any remodeling challenge. He is thorough and meticulous, and his vast amount of knowledge is a great asset. If something is possible, Ken will find a way to make it happen. He prides himself in quality work, and we have always been impressed with the final product. Ken has an incredible understanding of building and remodeling codes and regulations, and does not cut corners. I would trust him to accomplish any remodeling or renovating project on my own home. He is incredibly trustworthy and professional, as well as patient. In addition to all of this, his pricing is very competitive with other remodeling companies
Drywall Contractors in Garden City
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which ..Recent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.Cindy H.
- Business Description:We take pride in our family run drywall business, together we have 60 years of experience. We can take on any project, with confidence. Each and every project means a lot to us. I can assure you the highest, most seamless quality every time. This seasoned crew of professionals makes sure to look after every stage, from hanging to finished texture. Our work is being enjoyed in North End renovations, commercial buildings around the state and has been featured on HGTV. We are licensed and insured.Recent Review:They were really good. They were on time. They called before they came out.Doug H.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:Never got back to me with estimate.Michelle R.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your handyman needs.Recent Review:Great! Professional, skilled, prompt, courteousMaggie G.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:The hinge side of the cabinet door had split off the door completely. I was hoping that a biscuit might be used to rejoin them, but the handymen who came out did not have a biscuit cutting tool. Instead he glued, and clamped the broken wood styles, and screwed two small metal braces on the backside of the door to reinforce the broken areas. The fix works fine and the repair is hidden. Not what I had hoped for, but nonetheless a reasonable alternativeRichard S.
- Business Description:We are a new local family business with 30+ years of experience providing: Additions, Remodels, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Decks, Carpentry, Fences, Door installation, Window installation, Flooring installation, Handyman work, Landscaping etc. Our work is clean and precise. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Please give us a call, text or email today and we can get started on an estimate on whatever project you have in mindRecent Review:Excellent quality of workmanship and excellent clean up. Great communication. Jacob was terrific. Will hire again for other remodeling/building projects.Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:Did you accidentally knock some furniture over and put a hole in the wall? I can fix that. Custom Drywall and Carpentry is looking for small remodels, additions, or repairs to put the finishing touches on. I have 15 years of experience in all aspects of drywall: hang, tape, and texture. Specialize in hand textures. Also skilled in all forms for carpentry. Framing, trim, cabinets. anything you need to make your house a home. Give me a call @ 208-631-1306. Ask for DaveRecent Review:It was very good. They were on time, finished the job on time, and did a clean work.Richard O.
- Business Description:Johnny on the Spot is a full service environmental contractor. We are experts in asbestos and lead abatement and mold remediation that his been in business since 2006.Recent Review:This was the third company we called, and they were exceptional. Willing to take the time to diagnose correctly. Once they found the overall issue they gave us a fair estimate and completed the job quickly and efficiently to the highest standard. I would recommend themJamie A.
- Business Description:Nick’s Home Improvements (NHI INC.) is a locally owned and operated full service remodeling business serving the treasure valley since 2001. We specialize in bathroom, kitchen, and whole house remodels. Some other services we provide but are not limited to include: custom built tile walk in showers, laminate and tile floors, window replacements, cabinet re-facing or custom built, brick patios, and painting. No job too big or to small. If you want your project to look great for many years to c..Recent Review:Our bathroom got flooded and my husband attempted to remodel it for us. He did a great job but just couldn't get it finished. After several years I finally gave up and called Nick to help us out. Nick had done a major remodel for my in-laws and we knew he did good work. Nick added wainscoting and chair rail around the room and tiled the floor. It turned out beautiful and I was so happy to have my bathroom backHeather C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
drywall contractors in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- ALL IN ONE DRYWALL3180 MODEL FARM DR
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration4511 N Glenwood St
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- ALL WALL CONSTRUCTION LLC287 W Willowbrook Dr
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- Aspen Roofing & Construction LLC
- A Delight Construction
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Carpenter Drywall5873 Ulmer Lane
Garden City, Idaho
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Boise Drywall Pro's10400 W Overland Rd ste 124
- Boise Home Maintenance9642 W. Caraway Dr.
- Boise Paint Company 3785 S Maze Pl
- BRAD GRAHAM4370 S COCHEES WAY
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Brush Above The Rest Painting Services (B.A.R.)1107 Beechwood Dr
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Better Days Painting
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carlberg Drywall14111 Towers Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Chad Schultz Painting 1800 N Cole Rd
- Construction Alternatives LLC3124 W Kipling Road
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Creating And Renovation Economically7209 S Valley Heights Dr
- Custom Coatings LLC10890 W Hollandale Dr
- Custom Drywall and Carpentry178 W Colby Ln
- Custom Wallcovering437 Lynn St
- Capital Mobile Home Service
- Dan's Pro Finishes2207 Stephen Ave. #101
- Dark Star Refinishing2765 W Lake Hazel Rd
- DAVID & SONS/DAVID WINTER PAINTING4745 S SKYRIDGE WAY
- DC Construction IdahoPO Box 335
- Dirty Ducks LLCPO Box 114
- Doug Lasher ConstructionP.O. Box 583
- Drywall Express500 N 42
- Drywall works & Painting12756 N 9th Ave
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
- Dan's Pro Finishes
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Hang Em High LLC.1860 W Tana Ct
- Hank Stevens Painting10020 W Canterbury Dr
- Hayward Homes LLC4271 S Redhawk Pl
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J. L. Painting and Remodeling9201 Grandmason Pl
- j.meraz construction710 S Bitteroot Dr
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johnny on the Spot EnvironmentalPO Box 46073
- J&S Contractors Llc