Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Payette, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Payette
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- Imperial DrywallMac takes pride in doing a great job. He was very professional, and his work is of the highest quality.
Drywall Contractors in Payette
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Amazing, it is very annoying to share a review with Angie's list, the job was done very well but I have been trying to write a review many times I almost gave upAdriana R.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Residential Repainting and Coatings Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Great work! Steve and crew event went the extra mile and patched a portion of my roof that I didn’t even know was a problem until they brought it to my attention! Highly recommend!Hans E.
- Business Description:The Patch Boys of Boise specializes in repairing damage from unforeseen situations. Holes do happen! We are there to make your walls look like new again. We handle plaster and drywall. Please call for a free estimateRecent Review:The work was excellent. They were really professional and I'm very pleased with their work.Larry F.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Witzy painting & decoration LLC provides a high quality service that can't be beat. We're locally owned and operated so we value integrity with our customers. Please call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent! Would hire again! Wonderful people & hard working!👍jolene r.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went well. He was very meticulous and detailed oriented. He did a very good job. He the work perfectly.Ruban a.
- Business Description:Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home.Recent Review:Dustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank youJohn B.
- Business Description:P.E.A. Construction has proudly brought services to the Treasure Valley since 2003. Our expert craftsmanship and our personal touch will make the finished product dazzle. We understand what is necessary to complete your job. Offering both commercial and residential services, we provide the entire process. We will work with you to ensure the final product matches your individual needs and desires and stays within your budget. We will assist you in understanding different options that will offe..Recent Review:Smoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes upCarole W.
- Business Description:We do new constuction, remodels and patches of any size
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
drywall contractors in Payette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
- Do Right Painting
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLC16463 11th Ave N
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLC
- One Call Handyman, LLC
- One Call Handyman, LLC
- PEA Construction & Remodel 447 S Pelican Way
- PEA Construction & Remodel
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Spinlisting LLC
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.