Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Nampa, ID
There are 24 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Nampa
- Regal DrywallRegal Drywall was timely, responsive, and friendly. Quality of work was great, and pricing was fair.
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Orregos BuildersAmazing, it is very annoying to share a review with Angie's list, the job was done very well but I have been trying to write a review many times I almost gave up
- Ravenwood Interiors LLCIt went very well, job was completed in a timely manner. Work was exceptional. I would definitely hire again. Good company to hire.
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCDustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.
- PEA Construction & RemodelSmoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes up
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCVery professional, and did an exceptional job. We had Dustin install tile flooring, some carpet installation, and putting up drywall.
- Michael GallivanMichael arrived on time, did an excellent job, and was paid a reasonable rate. Then a low voltage "designer" light (which was defective) and photocell activated security lights went bad. He came to our rescue without any issues. Plus he replaced batteries on 6 new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Thank you, Mike. I have to add that two of the Angie's List referrals failed to appear for their estimate appointments. Me and my family recommend Michael Gallivan with no reservations
- Ken Jensen ConstructionI have used Ken for several projects. Bath remodels, floor tiling, sheetrock repair, laminate flooring, prefinished hardwood flooring, and cabinet installation with tile back splash. Ken is an absolute pro at his work and a gentleman to his customers. I highly recommend him.
- Ken Jensen ConstructionWe have worked with Ken Jensen on numerous projects over several years. We have always been impressed with his attention to detail and his ability to come up with a solution to any remodeling challenge. He is thorough and meticulous, and his vast amount of knowledge is a great asset. If something is possible, Ken will find a way to make it happen. He prides himself in quality work, and we have always been impressed with the final product. Ken has an incredible understanding of building and remodeling codes and regulations, and does not cut corners. I would trust him to accomplish any remodeling or renovating project on my own home. He is incredibly trustworthy and professional, as well as patient. In addition to all of this, his pricing is very competitive with other remodeling companies
Drywall Contractors in Nampa
- Business Description:Nick’s Home Improvements (NHI INC.) is a locally owned and operated full service remodeling business serving the treasure valley since 2001. We specialize in bathroom, kitchen, and whole house remodels. Some other services we provide but are not limited to include: custom built tile walk in showers, laminate and tile floors, window replacements, cabinet re-facing or custom built, brick patios, and painting. No job too big or to small. If you want your project to look great for many years to c..Recent Review:Our bathroom got flooded and my husband attempted to remodel it for us. He did a great job but just couldn't get it finished. After several years I finally gave up and called Nick to help us out. Nick had done a major remodel for my in-laws and we knew he did good work. Nick added wainscoting and chair rail around the room and tiled the floor. It turned out beautiful and I was so happy to have my bathroom backHeather C.
- Business Description:A painting company with good reputation. I employ from 2-5 employees depending on the scope of the job. I never use sub contractors. We are licensed and offer warranty on all work. We offer free estimates.Recent Review:Hank and his crew were great! He was responsive via text or email and showed up on time. He was understanding of corrections to some mistakes that were made and made sure they were fixed.Kyle S.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:It went very well, job was completed in a timely manner. Work was exceptional. I would definitely hire again. Good company to hire.shelly h.
- Business Description:Johnny on the Spot is a full service environmental contractor. We are experts in asbestos and lead abatement and mold remediation that his been in business since 2006.Recent Review:This was the third company we called, and they were exceptional. Willing to take the time to diagnose correctly. Once they found the overall issue they gave us a fair estimate and completed the job quickly and efficiently to the highest standard. I would recommend themJamie A.
- Business Description:We take pride in our family run drywall business, together we have 60 years of experience. We can take on any project, with confidence. Each and every project means a lot to us. I can assure you the highest, most seamless quality every time. This seasoned crew of professionals makes sure to look after every stage, from hanging to finished texture. Our work is being enjoyed in North End renovations, commercial buildings around the state and has been featured on HGTV. We are licensed and insured.Recent Review:They were really good. They were on time. They called before they came out.Doug H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home.Recent Review:Dustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank youJohn B.
- Business Description:The Patch Boys of Boise specializes in repairing damage from unforeseen situations. Holes do happen! We are there to make your walls look like new again. We handle plaster and drywall. Please call for a free estimateRecent Review:The work was excellent. They were really professional and I'm very pleased with their work.Larry F.
- Business Description:We specialize in general remodeling and construction, with collectively 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer quality services at fair and competitive prices. We strive to achieve each client's desired needs and wants, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalismRecent Review:The service was good. The quality of work was good and they were professional. He did great. Reasonable price.Beau B.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your handyman needs.Recent Review:Great! Professional, skilled, prompt, courteousMaggie G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
- Idaho City
drywall contractors in Nampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration4511 N Glenwood St
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- ALL WALL CONSTRUCTION LLC287 W Willowbrook Dr
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- Aspen Roofing & Construction LLC
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Boise Drywall Pro's10400 W Overland Rd ste 124
- Boise Paint Company 3785 S Maze Pl
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Brush Above The Rest Painting Services (B.A.R.)1107 Beechwood Dr
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Better Days Painting
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carlberg Drywall14111 Towers Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Creating And Renovation Economically7209 S Valley Heights Dr
- Custom Coatings LLC10890 W Hollandale Dr
- Custom Wallcovering437 Lynn St
- Capital Mobile Home Service
- Dan's Pro Finishes2207 Stephen Ave. #101
- Danny's Construction LLC
- Dark Star Refinishing2765 W Lake Hazel Rd
- DAVID & SONS/DAVID WINTER PAINTING4745 S SKYRIDGE WAY
- DC Construction IdahoPO Box 335
- DC Service Experts LLC761 N Meadowland Dr
- Dirty Ducks LLCPO Box 114
- Doug Lasher ConstructionP.O. Box 583
- Drywall Express500 N 42
- Drywall works & Painting12756 N 9th Ave
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
- Dan's Pro Finishes
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Hang Em High LLC.1860 W Tana Ct
- Hank Stevens Painting10020 W Canterbury Dr
- Hayward Homes LLC4271 S Redhawk Pl
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J. L. Painting and Remodeling9201 Grandmason Pl
- j.meraz construction710 S Bitteroot Dr
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johnny on the Spot EnvironmentalPO Box 46073
- J. L. Painting and Remodeling
- Paul Davis Restoration200 N Baltic Pl #101
- PEA Construction & Remodel 447 S Pelican Way
- Peace of Mind Construction LLC 3501 S Lindsay Ave #0025
- Performance Drywall IncPO Box 309
- PerryHill ConstructionPO Box 517
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- PLATINUM REMODEL & REPAIR2178 S Centurion Pl
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- Paul Davis Restoration
- R C Painting2912 E Shadowcrest DR
- Ramsay Company3097 N Timberfalls Pl
- Real Estate Remedies16702 Smoky Mountain Ave
- Rebelious Painting1475 E. Sothesby St.
- Renewal4039 N Legacy Woods Ave
- Renovation Solutions5894 S Rock Rose Pl
- R C Painting