When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Star, ID
There are 22 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Star
- Regal DrywallRegal Drywall was timely, responsive, and friendly. Quality of work was great, and pricing was fair.
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Orregos BuildersAmazing, it is very annoying to share a review with Angie's list, the job was done very well but I have been trying to write a review many times I almost gave up
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCDustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.
- PEA Construction & RemodelSmoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes up
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCVery professional, and did an exceptional job. We had Dustin install tile flooring, some carpet installation, and putting up drywall.
- Michael GallivanMichael arrived on time, did an excellent job, and was paid a reasonable rate. Then a low voltage "designer" light (which was defective) and photocell activated security lights went bad. He came to our rescue without any issues. Plus he replaced batteries on 6 new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Thank you, Mike. I have to add that two of the Angie's List referrals failed to appear for their estimate appointments. Me and my family recommend Michael Gallivan with no reservations
- Ken Jensen ConstructionI have used Ken for several projects. Bath remodels, floor tiling, sheetrock repair, laminate flooring, prefinished hardwood flooring, and cabinet installation with tile back splash. Ken is an absolute pro at his work and a gentleman to his customers. I highly recommend him.
- Ken Jensen ConstructionWe have worked with Ken Jensen on numerous projects over several years. We have always been impressed with his attention to detail and his ability to come up with a solution to any remodeling challenge. He is thorough and meticulous, and his vast amount of knowledge is a great asset. If something is possible, Ken will find a way to make it happen. He prides himself in quality work, and we have always been impressed with the final product. Ken has an incredible understanding of building and remodeling codes and regulations, and does not cut corners. I would trust him to accomplish any remodeling or renovating project on my own home. He is incredibly trustworthy and professional, as well as patient. In addition to all of this, his pricing is very competitive with other remodeling companies
- Griffin DrywallI can’t say enough about how great Paul was to work with, from when I first reached out to him for a quote through the completion of the project he was professional and accessible. He would text every day when he was on the way and there was never any mess as he always cleaned the work area. If you are looking for a great drywall person, then look no further than Paul and Griffin Drywall. Mike and Denis
Drywall Contractors in Star
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which ..Recent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.Cindy H.
- Business Description:Our focus is providing highest quality and best service. We use the best sub-contractors to assure the highest quality end product. We strive to stay on time and in budget. There are other companies that offer similar services but are more expensive due to high overhead. We keep our overhead low so we can offer the best service and quality without being as expensive as some of the larger firms in town. We do not strive to be and will rarely be the lowest bidder. If you're looking for a high q..Recent Review:Our contractor took care of everything for us, and made it easy for us. Any concerns were made right, or exceeded our expectations. It's great to work with people you can trust.Matt S.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Amazing, it is very annoying to share a review with Angie's list, the job was done very well but I have been trying to write a review many times I almost gave upAdriana R.
- Business Description:We specialize in general remodeling and construction, with collectively 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer quality services at fair and competitive prices. We strive to achieve each client's desired needs and wants, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalismRecent Review:The service was good. The quality of work was good and they were professional. He did great. Reasonable price.Beau B.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - email@example.com Zach 208-908-3870 - firstname.lastname@example.org With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two..Recent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needsJoe K.
- Business Description:Complete drywall service, hanging, taping & texture including specialized textures; over 30 years exprience in the Treasure Valley, dependable & personalized service, insured, no job too small.Recent Review:This is the third time in the past 10 years we have used Bill. He returns calls, gives estimates promptly and shows up exactly when he says he will and completes the job with good quality workmanship. Recommend him highlyJune G.
- Business Description:Griffin Drywall is a fully insured, registered contractor with over 25 years of experience. We offer free estimates and pride ourselves on prompt, clean, professional service at fair prices. We specialize in small jobs, including water damage, electrical and plumbing change repairs, but also excel at remodels and additions, such as kitchens and bathrooms. Licensed subcontractors may be used on larger projectsRecent Review:I can’t say enough about how great Paul was to work with, from when I first reached out to him for a quote through the completion of the project he was professional and accessible. He would text every day when he was on the way and there was never any mess as he always cleaned the work area. If you are looking for a great drywall person, then look no further than Paul and Griffin Drywall. Mike and DenisMike T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Residential Repainting and Coatings Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Great work! Steve and crew event went the extra mile and patched a portion of my roof that I didn’t even know was a problem until they brought it to my attention! Highly recommend!Hans E.
- Business Description:The Patch Boys of Boise specializes in repairing damage from unforeseen situations. Holes do happen! We are there to make your walls look like new again. We handle plaster and drywall. Please call for a free estimateRecent Review:The work was excellent. They were really professional and I'm very pleased with their work.Larry F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Star
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration4511 N Glenwood St
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- ALL WALL CONSTRUCTION LLC287 W Willowbrook Dr
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- Aspen Roofing & Construction LLC
- A Delight Construction
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Carpenter Drywall5873 Ulmer Lane
Garden City, Idaho
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Boise Drywall Pro's10400 W Overland Rd ste 124
- Boise Home Maintenance9642 W. Caraway Dr.
- Boise Paint Company 3785 S Maze Pl
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Brush Above The Rest Painting Services (B.A.R.)1107 Beechwood Dr
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Better Days Painting
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carlberg Drywall14111 Towers Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Construction Alternatives LLC3124 W Kipling Road
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Creating And Renovation Economically7209 S Valley Heights Dr
- Custom Coatings LLC10890 W Hollandale Dr
- Custom Wallcovering437 Lynn St
- Capital Mobile Home Service
- Dan's Pro Finishes2207 Stephen Ave. #101
- Danny's Construction LLC
- Dark Star Refinishing2765 W Lake Hazel Rd
- DAVID & SONS/DAVID WINTER PAINTING4745 S SKYRIDGE WAY
- DC Construction IdahoPO Box 335
- Dirty Ducks LLCPO Box 114
- Doug Lasher ConstructionP.O. Box 583
- Drywall Express500 N 42
- Drywall works & Painting12756 N 9th Ave
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
- Dan's Pro Finishes
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Hang Em High LLC.1860 W Tana Ct
- Hank Stevens Painting10020 W Canterbury Dr
- Hayward Homes LLC4271 S Redhawk Pl
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J. L. Painting and Remodeling9201 Grandmason Pl
- j.meraz construction710 S Bitteroot Dr
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johnny on the Spot EnvironmentalPO Box 46073
- J. L. Painting and Remodeling
- PEA Construction & Remodel 447 S Pelican Way
- Peace of Mind Construction LLC 3501 S Lindsay Ave #0025
- Performance Drywall IncPO Box 309
- PerryHill ConstructionPO Box 517
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- PLATINUM REMODEL & REPAIR2178 S Centurion Pl
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- PEA Construction & Remodel