We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Kuna, ID
There are 22 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Kuna
- Regal DrywallRegal Drywall was timely, responsive, and friendly. Quality of work was great, and pricing was fair.
- Michael GallivanAmazing! Mike is all-pro from the quality of his work to how he handles the financial side of things. We have used him several times and HIGHLY recommend! 😁
- Orregos BuildersAmazing, it is very annoying to share a review with Angie's list, the job was done very well but I have been trying to write a review many times I almost gave up
- Ravenwood Interiors LLCIt went very well, job was completed in a timely manner. Work was exceptional. I would definitely hire again. Good company to hire.
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCDustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.
- PEA Construction & RemodelSmoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes up
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLCVery professional, and did an exceptional job. We had Dustin install tile flooring, some carpet installation, and putting up drywall.
- Michael GallivanMichael arrived on time, did an excellent job, and was paid a reasonable rate. Then a low voltage "designer" light (which was defective) and photocell activated security lights went bad. He came to our rescue without any issues. Plus he replaced batteries on 6 new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Thank you, Mike. I have to add that two of the Angie's List referrals failed to appear for their estimate appointments. Me and my family recommend Michael Gallivan with no reservations
- Ken Jensen ConstructionI have used Ken for several projects. Bath remodels, floor tiling, sheetrock repair, laminate flooring, prefinished hardwood flooring, and cabinet installation with tile back splash. Ken is an absolute pro at his work and a gentleman to his customers. I highly recommend him.
- Ken Jensen ConstructionWe have worked with Ken Jensen on numerous projects over several years. We have always been impressed with his attention to detail and his ability to come up with a solution to any remodeling challenge. He is thorough and meticulous, and his vast amount of knowledge is a great asset. If something is possible, Ken will find a way to make it happen. He prides himself in quality work, and we have always been impressed with the final product. Ken has an incredible understanding of building and remodeling codes and regulations, and does not cut corners. I would trust him to accomplish any remodeling or renovating project on my own home. He is incredibly trustworthy and professional, as well as patient. In addition to all of this, his pricing is very competitive with other remodeling companies
Drywall Contractors in Kuna
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which ..Recent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.Cindy H.
- Business Description:The Patch Boys of Boise specializes in repairing damage from unforeseen situations. Holes do happen! We are there to make your walls look like new again. We handle plaster and drywall. Please call for a free estimateRecent Review:The work was excellent. They were really professional and I'm very pleased with their work.Larry F.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - firstname.lastname@example.org Zach 208-908-3870 - email@example.com With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two..Recent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needsJoe K.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:A painting company with good reputation. I employ from 2-5 employees depending on the scope of the job. I never use sub contractors. We are licensed and offer warranty on all work. We offer free estimates.Recent Review:Hank and his crew were great! He was responsive via text or email and showed up on time. He was understanding of corrections to some mistakes that were made and made sure they were fixed.Kyle S.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:The hinge side of the cabinet door had split off the door completely. I was hoping that a biscuit might be used to rejoin them, but the handymen who came out did not have a biscuit cutting tool. Instead he glued, and clamped the broken wood styles, and screwed two small metal braces on the backside of the door to reinforce the broken areas. The fix works fine and the repair is hidden. Not what I had hoped for, but nonetheless a reasonable alternativeRichard S.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went well. He was very meticulous and detailed oriented. He did a very good job. He the work perfectly.Ruban a.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home.Recent Review:Dustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank youJohn B.
- Business Description:Complete drywall service, hanging, taping & texture including specialized textures; over 30 years exprience in the Treasure Valley, dependable & personalized service, insured, no job too small.Recent Review:This is the third time in the past 10 years we have used Bill. He returns calls, gives estimates promptly and shows up exactly when he says he will and completes the job with good quality workmanship. Recommend him highlyJune G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
drywall contractors in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration4511 N Glenwood St
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- ALL WALL CONSTRUCTION LLC287 W Willowbrook Dr
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- Aspen Roofing & Construction LLC
- A Delight Construction
- Better Days Painting2801 Sioux St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Carpenter Drywall5873 Ulmer Lane
Garden City, Idaho
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Boise Drywall Pro's10400 W Overland Rd ste 124
- Boise Home Maintenance9642 W. Caraway Dr.
- Boise Paint Company 3785 S Maze Pl
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Better Days Painting
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carlberg Drywall14111 Towers Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Construction Alternatives LLC3124 W Kipling Road
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Creating And Renovation Economically7209 S Valley Heights Dr
- Custom Coatings LLC10890 W Hollandale Dr
- Custom Wallcovering437 Lynn St
- Capital Mobile Home Service
- Dan's Pro Finishes2207 Stephen Ave. #101
- Dark Star Refinishing2765 W Lake Hazel Rd
- DAVID & SONS/DAVID WINTER PAINTING4745 S SKYRIDGE WAY
- DC Construction IdahoPO Box 335
- DC Service Experts LLC761 N Meadowland Dr
- Dirty Ducks LLCPO Box 114
- Doug Lasher ConstructionP.O. Box 583
- Drywall Express500 N 42
- Drywall works & Painting12756 N 9th Ave
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
- Dan's Pro Finishes
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Hang Em High LLC.1860 W Tana Ct
- Hank Stevens Painting10020 W Canterbury Dr
- Hayward Homes LLC4271 S Redhawk Pl
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J. L. Painting and Remodeling9201 Grandmason Pl
- j.meraz construction710 S Bitteroot Dr
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johnny on the Spot EnvironmentalPO Box 46073
- J. L. Painting and Remodeling
- PEA Construction & Remodel 447 S Pelican Way
- Peace of Mind Construction LLC 3501 S Lindsay Ave #0025
- Performance Drywall IncPO Box 309
- PerryHill ConstructionPO Box 517
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- PLATINUM REMODEL & REPAIR2178 S Centurion Pl
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- PEA Construction & Remodel
- R C Painting2912 E Shadowcrest DR
- Ramsay Company3097 N Timberfalls Pl
- Rebelious Painting1475 E. Sothesby St.
- Renewal4039 N Legacy Woods Ave
- Resto Clean327 S Kings Rd
- River valley Handyman & Construction211 Forest Park Way
- Royal design
- R C Painting