If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Villisca, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Villisca
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcThis is a wonderful company. Very prompt courteous, knowledgible and answers and explains all questions. They did an inspection for us and liked them so well I hired them for my mom.
- Bjelland Plumbing & HeatingThey had installed the septic system. I have used them in the past. They're knowledgeable about what they do. They diagnose the problem and fix it. They are easy to get in touch with and work their schedule around us. They have been around for a while and I will continue to use and recommend them.
- KEV'S DRAIN CLEANINGhad a clogged basement drain causeing a backup into the basement called kev's drain cleaning service they showed up within the hour Rod from kev's inspected the drain and removed the clog when i asked him how much we owed he said the job only took a minute and it was his pleasure to take care of it for us no charge not only was Rod prompt courteouse and professional since it wasnt a major issue he didnt even charge us thank you Ro read less
- DRAIN DOCTORWhen I called the Drain Doctor he fit his schedule to meet mine, early am arrival. Told me the approximate cost over the phone, he showed up on time, got the job done quickly, and the cost was less than the estimate. Very friendly, fast and the job was done right.
- VAPOR VIPERJosh from Vapor Viper was really great to work with. We had a clog somewhere between our house and our septic tank. The other contractor we had out working on a different issue that was discovered as a result of the clog called him once we realized there really was a clog and the issue we were working on was a secondary problem. He was a one man show so don't be surprised if he asks you for help. In my case he didn't, but i could see where he may need a 2nd set of hands. But he knew what he was doing and took care of the problem quickly. I will definitely call him again should we need his help read less
- Earl's SepticHe is very nice and professional. He came to give us a quote and didn't charge us a thing, even though he took a lot of time explaining everything. I have young kids, and his demeanor towards them was very kind. I had an overall nice impression of him. He arrived for the estimate within a couple hours. We will absolutely use him for the job as soon as it's time read less
- RJ's Plumbing And Heating INCI can't begain to discribe the incompetence. On the well they would break things to come back and fix. I learned this after 4 months of intermitant water and hiring someone else. The person I hired showed me what they had done. They also charged 350 for a pump that is 128.00 at manards. The new plumber fixed it in 30 mins. Its lasted 2yrs. As for pumping my septic tank. They pumped one side less than half way. Never pumped the other side but did manage to drop the concrete lid down the hole leaving it exposed and never telling me. Again so they could come back sooner. I then hired Joes who actually did the job and showed me what RJs had done. I wouldnt ever recomend them. Eve read less
Septic Tank Companies in Villisca
- Business Description:We are a small business with 7 employees. We install and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing, and septic systems for new construction and existing homes. Our billing cycle is net 30 and we accept checks or cash. We are open 7:30 to 5:00 M-F and 7:30 to 12:00 on Saturday. We are also available for emergency situations 24 hours a day. Services may not be limited to the counties selected depending on the location and situation read lessRecent Review:I can't begain to discribe the incompetence. On the well they would break things to come back and fix. I learned this after 4 months of intermitant water and hiring someone else. The person I hired showed me what they had done. They also charged 350 for a pump that is 128.00 at manards. The new plumber fixed it in 30 mins. Its lasted 2yrs. As for pumping my septic tank. They pumped one side less than half way. Never pumped the other side but did manage to drop the concrete lid down the hole leaving it exposed and never telling me. Again so they could come back sooner. I then hired Joes who actually did the job and showed me what RJs had done. I wouldnt ever recomend them. Eve read lessElizabeth S.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:The Outhouse rents and sells portable restrooms, porta potties, portable storage, as well as providing septic services for homes and businesses.
- Business Description:Ken Co Construction is a women owned construction service with 30 years of experience. We offer quality services that will stand the test of time, including new construction and remodeling work for both residential and commercial structures. We are also experienced working with air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and general contracting projects. At Ken Co, we are not only concerned with budgets and schedules; we also take pride in our superior craftsmanship, commitment to excellence a.. read less
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
- Business Description:Gilbert's Septic Service has been family owned and operated for over 50 years! Gilbert's will take care of your septic tank cleaning & repair. Certified for time of transfer inspection. Our services include residential: * Cleaning * Repair * Installation * Pumping * Maintenance * Inspection * Consulting Call Gilbert's Septic Service Today read less
- Business Description:Were to help you with any sewer repairs, septic tank installations, and water line repairs you may need.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service in Ames, IA, is your premium plumbing company, bringing you trusted residential and commercial services for over 17 years! All plumbers are not equal. Roto-Rooter is North America’s #1 plumbing repair and drain service company. Homeowners everywhere have relied on us for honest, professional advice on all types of services. Large jobs or small, we do it all: drain cleaning, plumbing, septic pumping, sewer cleaning and repair, and more! Let our professional plum.. read lessRecent Review:When I called them I asked them to provide several plumbing services in addition to the drain cleaning. The person who took my call did not listen to what I wanted and was only concerned with how I was going to pay for the service. The tech who came out and did a good job unclogging the pipes but told me that he could not perform any of the plumbing services. He did, however, want to know how I wanted to pay for the service. Finally, in the end I talked to the manager or owner (I can't remember which) and told him how displeased I was. He blamed me for not communicating what I wanted to the person who took my call. I went ballistic! The next time I had a drain problem I called Draintech in Ames. They were wonderful! <br / read lessKatheryn W.
- Business Description:Serving Mapleton and the surrounding area, Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning offers full service, complete sewer and drain cleaning. Family owned and operated, we offer reasonable costs to clean any drain, and have the experience to get the job done right the first time. Whether you are experiencing issues with your: - Kitchen - Bathroom - Laundry - Basement - Yard - Or office space We have the knowledge and experience to fix your problem! We service commercial, residential, and i.. read lessRecent Review:unknownLee P.
- Business Description:Specializing in optimization of aerobic bacteria in water using a patented aeration system to infuse oxygen
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
septic tank services in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- Frisbie Construction, LLC
- H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning2420 North Court Street
- H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning810 Main St
- Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning
- The Outhouse519 Progress Drive
Blue Grass, Iowa
- The Outhouse
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO