A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Villisca, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Villisca
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcThis is a wonderful company. Very prompt courteous, knowledgible and answers and explains all questions. They did an inspection for us and liked them so well I hired them for my mom.
- DRAIN DOCTORWhen I called the Drain Doctor he fit his schedule to meet mine, early am arrival. Told me the approximate cost over the phone, he showed up on time, got the job done quickly, and the cost was less than the estimate. Very friendly, fast and the job was done right.
- Bjelland Plumbing & HeatingThey had installed the septic system. I have used them in the past. They're knowledgeable about what they do. They diagnose the problem and fix it. They are easy to get in touch with and work their schedule around us. They have been around for a while and I will continue to use and recommend them.
- KEV'S DRAIN CLEANINGhad a clogged basement drain causeing a backup into the basement called kev's drain cleaning service they showed up within the hour Rod from kev's inspected the drain and removed the clog when i asked him how much we owed he said the job only took a minute and it was his pleasure to take care of it for us no charge not only was Rod prompt courteouse and professional since it wasnt a major issue he didnt even charge us thank you Ro
- Earl's SepticHe is very nice and professional. He came to give us a quote and didn't charge us a thing, even though he took a lot of time explaining everything. I have young kids, and his demeanor towards them was very kind. I had an overall nice impression of him. He arrived for the estimate within a couple hours. We will absolutely use him for the job as soon as it's time
- VAPOR VIPERJosh from Vapor Viper was really great to work with. We had a clog somewhere between our house and our septic tank. The other contractor we had out working on a different issue that was discovered as a result of the clog called him once we realized there really was a clog and the issue we were working on was a secondary problem. He was a one man show so don't be surprised if he asks you for help. In my case he didn't, but i could see where he may need a 2nd set of hands. But he knew what he was doing and took care of the problem quickly. I will definitely call him again should we need his help
- RJ's Plumbing And Heating INCI can't begain to discribe the incompetence. On the well they would break things to come back and fix. I learned this after 4 months of intermitant water and hiring someone else. The person I hired showed me what they had done. They also charged 350 for a pump that is 128.00 at manards. The new plumber fixed it in 30 mins. Its lasted 2yrs. As for pumping my septic tank. They pumped one side less than half way. Never pumped the other side but did manage to drop the concrete lid down the hole leaving it exposed and never telling me. Again so they could come back sooner. I then hired Joes who actually did the job and showed me what RJs had done. I wouldnt ever recomend them. Eve
Septic Tank Companies in Villisca
- Business Description:We are a small business with 7 employees. We install and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing, and septic systems for new construction and existing homes. Our billing cycle is net 30 and we accept checks or cash. We are open 7:30 to 5:00 M-F and 7:30 to 12:00 on Saturday. We are also available for emergency situations 24 hours a day. Services may not be limited to the counties selected depending on the location and situationRecent Review:I can't begain to discribe the incompetence. On the well they would break things to come back and fix. I learned this after 4 months of intermitant water and hiring someone else. The person I hired showed me what they had done. They also charged 350 for a pump that is 128.00 at manards. The new plumber fixed it in 30 mins. Its lasted 2yrs. As for pumping my septic tank. They pumped one side less than half way. Never pumped the other side but did manage to drop the concrete lid down the hole leaving it exposed and never telling me. Again so they could come back sooner. I then hired Joes who actually did the job and showed me what RJs had done. I wouldnt ever recomend them. EveElizabeth S.
- Business Description:Were to help you with any sewer repairs, septic tank installations, and water line repairs you may need.
- Business Description:Ken Co Construction is a women owned construction service with 30 years of experience. We offer quality services that will stand the test of time, including new construction and remodeling work for both residential and commercial structures. We are also experienced working with air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and general contracting projects. At Ken Co, we are not only concerned with budgets and schedules; we also take pride in our superior craftsmanship, commitment to excellence a..
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
- Business Description:Terry has been providing the great people of Ottumwa, Oskaloosa, Pella, and the surrounding communities unparalleled service for the last 16 years. Terry not only provides service to residential and commercial customers, he is also the one plumbers call to get the job done. H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service is has the lowest prices around. Contact Terry for the following: •Drain Cleaning •Sewer Cleaning •Minor Plumbing •Flooded Basements •Bathroom Drain Clearing • Kitchen sinks unclogg..
- Business Description:Specializing in optimization of aerobic bacteria in water using a patented aeration system to infuse oxygen
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil..
- Business Description:Serving Mapleton and the surrounding area, Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning offers full service, complete sewer and drain cleaning. Family owned and operated, we offer reasonable costs to clean any drain, and have the experience to get the job done right the first time. Whether you are experiencing issues with your: - Kitchen - Bathroom - Laundry - Basement - Yard - Or office space We have the knowledge and experience to fix your problem! We service commercial, residential, and i..Recent Review:unknownLee P.
- Business Description:Granger Construction Inc, provides the highest quality of service for every type of excavation, demolition and construction project we take on. We give that promise and back it up with the testimony of over 50 years worth of satisfied clients and customers. We bring exceptional service and design to every excavating and construction project. Our team is efficient, dependable and reliable. Most importantly, our team is very thorough and our services are priced extremely competitively. Call today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
septic tank services in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- Frisbie Construction, LLC
- H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning2420 North Court Street
- H1H2O Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning810 Main St
- Mapleton Rooter Service & Drain Cleaning
- The Outhouse519 Progress Drive
Blue Grass, Iowa
- The Outhouse
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO