Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Villisca, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Villisca
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- Terra ExcavatingI called them and stated next time you do a demo job if they would bring out the overage of concrete. Not only did they do this for me but they followed up and brought the concrete within a week. I was able to finish my project a lot quicker than expected. The gentlemen were very nice.
- Blackhawk ConcreteJay and his crew did an excellent job repairing over 180 feet of sidewalk that was damaged by the pool company and areas in the driveway. He also poured a new curved sidewalk and steps to our front door. We also used Blackhawk Concrete previously to pour for a garage/driveway and patio. They do what they say they will do, show up when they say, and are perfectionist with their work
Concrete Repair Contractors in Villisca
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. We proudly service homeowners in Wichita from our office in Nearby Missouri. About a quarter of the homes we visit do not require foundation repair. Services are backed by an available warranty, friendly customer support and convenient payment options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes ..Recent Review:Badly. Olshan deliberately laid the outside 'drainage pipe' which I have a 'warranty' on parallel to my basement wall instead of one end to the basement wall opening-other end 20 ft away. Then they made the tub they inserted into dug out basement floor too large & cheap $100 3 HP pump too small. Olshan incompetence flooded basement not drew the water out. On the contract they claim this is called 'Waterproofing'. Make sure you DEMAND the LAST name of Olshan's Crew Supervisor. Tell the Crew Supervisor you demand to see his ID in case you have to sue them in court later. They won't tell you his name other than DAMIEN as your 1 yr. warranties are on the 'drainage pipe Olshan places next to your outside wall so that the water rushes into your basement not away from it as they say it will. The 'sump pump' too cheap & small to pump out any water. Don't allow Olshan to drill holes in your basement floor. They don't know what they are doing. Tarring your basement wall from the outside is about as skilled as they get Olshan doesn't cement in the holes they leave on your basement floor. If you complain they want you to forfeit your warranties if they give you any small refund at all. Olshan doesn't want to back their work with warranties that's why they don't give any refund without getting your approval to cancel them. This is a shady company allowed to do business in Kansas because the Kansas Secretary of State's Consumer Protection Investigators don't investigate so aren't for Consumer at all. They send out letters & will agree with the Business instead of the Consumer who has plenty of 'evidence' as proof if they every tried to get out of their offices to look at the damage done. They are pro Shady business & won't send out any investigators to your house to see what Olshan did to your houseMarty M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We currently have no special promotions.
- Business Description:Christian Bros. Excavating L.C.'s main goal is to execute with experience a complete scope of work in a timely, professional, feasible, and most importantly, safe manner. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in residential excavation work, call us today
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:Nawanna Construction was founded in 2007. We are located out of Sioux City, Iowa. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. We are available for residential and commercial work, as well as sub-contracting. We always offer free estimates, no matter the time of year. We Specialize in Flat work concrete, Asphalt shingling/roofing systems, Grain bin/Silo erections, and Renovation/Remodeling. Every area has a trained and educated in that area of expertise to perform, manage, and complete the pr..
- Business Description:Granger Construction Inc, provides the highest quality of service for every type of excavation, demolition and construction project we take on. We give that promise and back it up with the testimony of over 50 years worth of satisfied clients and customers. We bring exceptional service and design to every excavating and construction project. Our team is efficient, dependable and reliable. Most importantly, our team is very thorough and our services are priced extremely competitively. Call today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
concrete contractors in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- Olshan Foundation Repair6003 Arlington Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Superior concrete & grading
- Superior concrete & grading
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc